Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why are there very few double penitration stories
I have noticed that in this website that stories with " two male having sex with single female simultaneously" is neligable...... Even if some writer tries to write a story with multiple sexually active males there is a backlash from people.     My question is what is the reason behind this phenomena ?~~
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
May be....

They don't like it...

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
నా పుస్తకాల సొరుగు > My (e)BOOK SHELF
చిట్టి పొట్టి కథలు - పెద్దల కోసం > LINK
Like Reply
this is a conservative crowd of perverts!

they want women fukked one man at a time
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(28-05-2019, 02:48 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: this is a conservative crowd of perverts!

they want women fukked one man at a time

Most common fantasy of the crowd is   of a guy "WHO COULD SEDUCE/AROUSE A GIRL WITH A SINGLE TOUCH LIKE STARTING A MOTOR WITH A PRESS OF BUTTON,. AND THE WOMEN ARE JUST BRAINLESS SEX STARVED  ANIMAL'S"
Like Reply
only if real life was this simple... Most of the stories in this forum doesn't have character development. Or a character arc,. Stories in this forum are mostly fuck fest thay have more or less same plot. Just few variation in characters
[+] 1 user Likes DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply
(27-05-2019, 09:12 PM)DR.DINGDONGDING Wrote: I have noticed that in this website that stories with " two male having sex with single female simultaneously" is neligable...... Even if some writer tries to write a story with multiple sexually active males there is a backlash from people.     My question is what is the reason behind this phenomena ?~~

hey bro wanna discuss more dp threesome mmf and gangbang ideas then pm me
on actresses
[+] 1 user Likes arth47's post
Like Reply