Romance howsewife in lockdown
house wife in lockdown

this is the story of the housewife who was stuck into her house in lockdown.
Bela is 24 years old, and got married Gautam 5 years ago, and belssed to have 1 and half yr little baby girl, Bella and her husband have an arranged marriage.
She grew up in a small town. and is quite conservative, quiet and very shy. In many ways, she is the traditional Indian wife. She is a housewife, spends most of her time in housework, knitting, watching hindi TV serials, She also does not have any friends of her own, and her life completely revolves around her husband.

The story started in march 2020, just before lockdown Gautan had fly to USA for his assingment, i was very emotional moment for Bela, but Gautam asurred her after 2 or 3 month he will return. After govt announced nationwide lockdown Bell broke down and cried and she called her husaband, and her husband console over the phone and told her as soon as thing get settled he will be travelling again, as she was very new to place like mumbai she does not anyone in their area. Then her husband told her that he know neightbour who is man around 45 plus age and who is leaving alone will help her to arrange groceries and important things. 
She works from early morning  to take care of her only 1 year child, she was thinking to call herneighbour to bring some essetials but she was very akward to call him, but then suddenly she  received the call from unknown number, at first ring she did not picked then after 5 min her door bell rings she thought it was her maid but after she opened the door she was surprised to see her neighbour, thart time she wore saree and she tucked her pallu portion to her waist so ample amount of her milky white midriff was clearly seen in that conditon. he just stare at her midriff for few more seconds. she did realise after some time at she immdeiatetly covered her midriff by her saree pallu but doing that her right side pallu shifted towards left side and her right side blouse was visible and that time she wore tight blouse without bra because she has to feed her child time to time,so her brown nipple also visible through blouse by seeing her in that condition he hassuddly got eriction. but the somehow hecongtrolled his emotions and greeted her by saying 'Namste bhabhiji, she also greeted him 'Nameste JAI sir'
so he told that he was calling her as her husabnd called him to take care of arranging the essential item to her and her child, she was pleased to hear that but she said its ok i will arrange by herself, but then he said that its not safe for everbody outside so he will take care of everything.

The he said 'bhabhiji please make the list of the items', i will bring it to you,then after she made some list and give it to him, and he went after that, then her huband calls over the phone as her husband said ''Hey Bella darling how are you doing, she said ''Iam fine my love how are you doing, He said he is doing fine and taking suffient measure to avoid corona virus, also he said i had called our neighbour to take some care of you, has he called you and came to our home, she said '' yes he just came but i was feeling very awkward'' then her husband said dont worry he is very kind man and and whenever he is around you also feel safe. then he said '' dalrling what are wearing now,she said she is in saree her husband said when hecamehome are you in saree in what conditon she said ''yes she was in saree and in some weird situation she said that time i was cleaning the floor that time and she tuck her saree pallu to her waist as result she was exposed to ample belly with navel to the stranger. after listing this her husband got very exited and told her that she should expose to him for fun.

The next couple of weeks, BELA'S husband was unable to speak to her over the phone. one day he called her it was night in india. he was very eager to what had happend in between few days. 
As she was all alone in the flat she normally spendsher time in cooking, playing with her child and reading and watching TV, As there was no new programs in the TV she soon got bored, as she was waring salwar kamiz that day and being alone she did not put dupatta and was looking at outside window as her child sleeps in the bedroom.suddenly door bell rang so she casually went to open the door.

As she opens the door she saw her neighbour MR.Jai was there at the door.
Jai- Good Evening Mam, How are you and he handed over her some groceries that are required in daily routine, as he wears the masks he put the groceries down and he himself spread santitizers for precautionary measures. but after doing that he stops and keep looking at her as she was not wearing any duppatta at her chest and more over as was all alone in the house and she requires to feed her baby child, she did not even wear the bra inside and the color of her kurti was black, from this attire her entire boobs can be seen in the sunlight and more over she her boobs are not fully covered by her kurti some of her cleavage was also able to seen, but after some time she broke the silence by cuffing, he was came to sense and started leaving bysaying if anything needs he will be there at anytime, but she said please stop and have some coffe or tea or cold drink but he refused and started leaving by saying please dont bother its okay, but she insisted him to have some coffee or tea, the he stopped and she welcome him to her house and offer him to sit in the sofa. 

As she walked towards the kitchen he stares her at the back and he noticed she was wearing deep back kurti and her milky white back was able to seen and suddenly he had and erection into the pants and he adjusted himself to hide his erection. While she is going to make a tea she realised that her dupatta is not there in kitchen but in the bedroom but she thought it will not take much time so decided to wear it after making tea. While making a tea she asked him how much sugar he will prefer or will he have tea with out sugar he said loudly with 1 spoon of sugar will be enough for him after a while she walked in with two cups of tea and some biscuits, while serving the tea to him as she bends and her duppatta was not in place she exposed her milky white boobs to him, and suddelny again he had an erection in his pants and that can not be hide from her as she noticed she realised her mistake and she sat down in the near her chair, after some awkward situation she opens the chat to him that who else in his family, after enquiring she realised he is all alone in the flat and he had a family in village and having mother and father who is looking after the farm that they have.
After having some chit chat Bela again came near table and bentdown to pick up the cup and biscuit plate, while picking the dishes she bends down and again her boobs were visible to him, while picking the dishes she also spends extra seconds and pretending to clean table, then after a while she picked the dishes and went into the kitchen. After coming back from kitchen he execuse him self and went to his home.

After he went she closed the door and she was not able to believe what has happend to her, suddenly she was desiring something from inside and was ready to exposed her private parts to stranger, she thought she had bad feeling she should not think of another man, but past 3 to 4 months she had not sex with her husband. 
she decided that she should not hide this incident to her husband and waited her husband to call her.
At that evening her husband called her and she told her each andandevery incident, after hearing the incident he was also got very exited and told her that,if he would have see you in the saree he will go completely mad for her. she then refused his statement. then he told her that he will be okay if you hang on around him and she has had all right to enjoy herself, as he is also doing same there. she then told if she will allow him to do whatever then will you go mad about her, then her husband told her that he will not go mad about her, infact he will love her than before. he then said to her, Lets play small game, Bela got confused and asked What game/, then he said next time he comes to our home you should wear a tight saree, with short blouse with out bra, and more over you should wear a saree below navel, so that he can have a good look, after hearing this she said, ''its NO WAY SHE WILL DO THIS, BUT AFTER INSISTING BY HER HUBAND SHE WAS READY TO DO EXPRERIENCE THE NEW LEVEL''.

Then next day she wear the saree the way her husband told her to do so, she wear small sleevless blouse and she also wears the saree well below her belly button. At morning she feeds her baby and played with her. After a while she went little out side balcony and was looking at deserted roads, the she suddenly saw her neighbour next toher balcony, at first they exchange hi and hellos, but at the same time he can not able to keep eye to eye with her because his eyes was staring at her exposed part of the body, from the side corner he can able to see the her beautiful midriff and also he can able to spot her navel, and with every wind her pallu was making sideways, that way her body also can be visible more and she was looking hot in this attire. After some chit chat he suddenly ask her 'May i taste some coffee aur tea like yesterday as you make some amazing coffee', she paued for second a she said 'yeah you can come any time for a cuo of coffee or tea', then he said he would love to have now as my lips are eagerly waiting for this'. she stunned at his sudden behaviour but she said its ok you can come.

When she opened the door, as She was wearing her saree very tighly wrapped around the boobs and some of her upper parts of her boobs are popping out from her blouse. Her bare waist and navel are really visible through the side of her saree, The Sare wrapped on the lower waist side. she looks like hot lady. when she noticed, he was runnung his eyes on her body, and any one can read that he will eat her as it is. he controlled himself and said 'You are looking beutiful in the saree', she then smiles and shuts the door whil shutting the door he slightly tried to touch her ass as there is some insects.  she was little surprised by his action. and asked him to sit in the chair.

He followed her and suddenly he got himself infront of her and he bend of his knees and picked some yellow flowers from his bag and offer her by saying,
'Hey lovely lady, will you become my best friend.'
She initially got scared as well as surprised by his action but got settled as he raised his hand some of the flowers touched her belly and she was getting exited by this act, as she looked at his eyes for sometime and shyly she accepted his flower, by the time of the exanging the flower he picked her hand and held it little tight and he was caressing her smooth white hand, but she tried little hard to move her hand from him but he was not ready to leave her hand as if he had some another intentions. But he suddenly leave his hand and said 'Thank you very much for accepting his offer'. After that they started chatting for hours even they forget about how many hours they had chatted, laughing together, after some time her one year old girl wakesup and started crying then she hurriedly went to her and picked her as now Bell understood that she have to feed her child but neighbour guy was there so she thought how to handle the situation all of sudden she cant tell him to go away, but he immdeiately understand and excuses himself and thanked her for having a good time, he also told her if she is ok he will come back, but she said 'wait a for some time i will be right back after feeding her'. so she went another room for feeding her, while feeding her she said we can talk while she feeds her, then jokingly he said by the way i am also hungry and thrusty, to day you forgot to serve me a coffee'. After hearing this she feel very guilty and she hurriedly wrap the pallu and she slowly put her baby to the sleep and hurriedly came out of the room to make coffee then he immediately told her that 'Hey he was joking as she can take her own time', he said he is just making some fun, and said i am very sorry.' You can feed you baby till she satisfy, he insisted her to look and take the care of her child first, then she again went to the room and she finished her feeding and she made her child sleep nicely.
But while she came back after sleeping her child she came back to the main hall, as her saree not pinned at her shoulder, while she came back her saree pallu slipped from her shoulder, but she picked her pallu and place it on shoulder very quickly but while doing this she again readjusted her pallu and tucked her one side of pallu toher hip while doing this her left side blouse was not cover with saree so her one sided golder golbe was able to see her bra less blouse, and due to this her half of mily white midriff also exposed, and so her belly button so far hiding it behind her saree is also exposed, her neighbour Jai had a instant reaction in his pants, but this time he did not care to hide it he let her see his pant reaction by standing in front of her, she also had seen his reaction  she looked down and again looked it into his eyes and smiled at him, then she raised her arm in front of him and tied the knot of her hair, she was wearing sleevless blouse, while tying the knot her semi hairy armpit was exposed and that time he said 
'' WAW'' ''YOU ARE LOOKING BEAUTIFUL AND H'' she raise her eye brow and said ''WHAT' the he said that he said you look beautiful in this saree then she said ''THANK YOU'' the like a college kid he said ''THERE IS NOT THANKS AND SORRY IN FRINDSHIP'' she the smiled at him and said to move side ways as she wants to prepare the tea or coffee for him. As she wad walking pass through him he saw her waist as he wished to touch her hip and picked her from behind and make love to her, but he controlled himself. As she went to the kitchen he also followed her and said to her that ''please let me help you'' she said ok to him and allowed him to stand besides her as he observed her from behind he noticed that, the blouse have is deep back from behind he can see almost half of her back which is exposed, he again tempted to touch her, he then made a move to touch her back with his hand and told her that there is some insect tried to enter her blouse, as she also become panic and turn back and tried to locate the insects then he touched her behind and put his hand inside her blouse and he caressed his hand around her smooth white back then he prented to find one and throw it away outside window, his trick worked that time, because in this process of panic she then hugged him in the panic mode, by doing this he placed his hand on her back which is exposed. It went for a minute or so then she suddenly realised the current situation and also she can feel some bulg from her pants his penis is touching her belly that time she also want to stay in that position for a while but she separated from him, looked into his eyes, and said thank you to him, then he said '' Hey as far as i am there i will be always there to protect you''. she then smiled at him and started preparing the coffee, but Jai was still standing behind her and to cool off the moment he started chatting with her while chatting he said he would love to taste some break fast with her and while picking something near gas he came closer to her and he stood right behind her so that his erected penis could touch her soft ass as he did  doing this she was also enjoying the act. but after sometime she finished her coffee making and started pour the coffee into the cups. then they both drank coffee and again started some chats.
Jai- Hey are you always wearing saree or salwar at home oroutside, Do you like wearing weastern cloth.
Bella- oh soy you dont like me with these saree or salwar
Jai- NO NO Its not like that infact you are looking much beautiful and Hot.
Jai- I am so sorry i used that word.
Bell- Its ok as you said earlier 'There is no SORRY AND THANK You in Friendship, they laughed and Jai said we are talking like teenagers.
Jai- Anyways jokes apart i want to see in all kind of dresses, i want to see my frind in tight T shirts and Jeans and skirts too.
Bella- HEY i really want to but i dont have, and moreover i cant even buy because there is lockdown outside , i am very sorry your wish can not able to fulfill.
Jai- By the way you can still fulfill my wishes, i have frind's shop where we can order some cloths for you to try it out. or there is another way we can try now itself to look roughly how will you look in skirts and Tshrits.
Bella- 'HOW we can try' 
Jai- 'WE can try it on saree itself, we can consider the pettycoat as a skirt. we can tuck you pettycoat at your hip side and how will you look, or if you agree we can try one of my friend's shop where we can try some modern outfit at night or early morning, he said we will go there safely and come back safely as shop is not so far away from our place, and also he confromt him that he will totally take care of her and her baby during this time. After hearing that she said BIG NO to him,
As he started begging her like child then she agrees to him.
Jai - Then lets start how can be look in long as well as short skirts.
Bella - Not now we can do it afterwards, plsss dont do it now. my saree is not good its dirty
But Jai again insisted that ''we can have a trial looks if it looks better, but she again said not NO as she is feeling shy but he said ''come on we can try it out or else i given me an hour i will bring the some outfit of your size to and we can try it out. at least please dont say NO this time''. 
Bell said Yes this time, as she agrees to take a trial cloths from shop, as she said you can come at after 9 at night so that i can preparethe dinner for both of us and i will try some outfit.
''After hearing this he was very happy and said ''Thanks you very much for accepting my offer'' but we can also try my first offer. 
she said, sure we will try it out but i dont have good pettycoat. he then said dont worry he also will bring some brand new pettycoats, blouse and sarees as what ever you want i can bring it to you.
Then he went for a while, and at night before he comes back she feeds her baby and let her sleep in another room safely, and waited for Jai to comeback, after 9.00 at night he came back though she did not change her saree but she changed her petticoat with knot to her left side.
Jai came back with couple of big bags with full of cloths.
Bella-Why did you came with so many cloths i dont have budget to buy somany cloths.
Jai- Dont worry you dont need to pay for all the cloths, you just try all of these and show it to me, if you liked the cloths then consider the these are the gifts from me.
''Tell me first are you ready for the action''.
Bella- Yes but lets see what are these dresses are and let me choose and let me try in bedroom.
by saying this she opened the those bigbags and looking for the dresses which are there in the bag. she choose one shirt and and was searching for right Jeans,the she picked the one Jeans. the suddely Jai said ''I also bring some innerwears you can also try those and show it to me''. she said NO ways, but he already knew he will convice her.
She went to the bed room and started removing her saree then she removes the her petticoat, and picked up the Jeans but that Jeans is too small that JEANS did not fit her as she ask Jai if he have another Jeans as this Jeans is not able to fit her, then he picked another Jeans then he handed over the another Jeans to her while exchanging the Jeans he noticed her nakedness but he acted decently at that time. but this time also the Jeans that she wore not able to fit to her, this time Jeans sie was large.
Then again she told him that this also not able to fit to her, then finally he handed over the short Jeans to her 
and told her if this will not fit its ok '' you can only wear shirt and come out side as i want to see how it looks on you.
But luckily that Jeans are perfect to her body but that short Jeans is too Short, then she tried the shirt on it but that shirt is also small it just ended just above he navel, so anyways her somepart of the midriff and navel was exposed in this dress, as she looks in the mirror and stopped for while but then Jai asked her he can see her as he approched the door and knocked the door as she opened the door she was standing very shy infront of her, he was very happy to see in this dress because now he can see her naked midriff along with beautiful navel as well as her exposed thighs are making him mad man.
He then approached her and ask her
Jai- Bella you are looking most beautiful woman on earth.
if you dont mind i need to make some modification by saying this as unhooked her jeans button and pull down the chain as well as short downwards, as he expects some resistance, but as a surprise she did not oppose him as but he stop midway and looked at her as their eyes meet he slowly said ''May i'' she did not responded he further pull down her shorts, now she was in shirt and panty, as he was so close to her panty and her thigh as he was constantly looking at her panty, then slowly he put his hand on her left thigh and started caressing it then after sometime his left hand touched her right thigh and also started caressing that too. at same time Bella closed her eyes in pleasure, she was shy and breathing heavily and she  move backwards and she ran to the front wall not to face him as she was breathing heavily and standing towards the wall now he can see thevback side of the panty and now he can see half of her round white butts. He cam near her and, he put one of his hands on the top of her right thigh and then slowly began to rub her thigh, he then shifted her hair from the back of her neck and kiss there, she closed her eyes in pleasure, then he moved to her backside of the her hips and planted another kiss, then he stand and removed his shirt and pant and started rubbing his cock over her backside of the panty, then he made her turn around and looked at her, she was very shy looking back to him, he then kissed her forehead a raised her face upwards and said to her ''I Love you''....

[+] 5 users Like mandar2611's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice start
Like Reply
Superb start
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
Then he forward his face to kiss her lips but she turned away and he kissed her chick.
Bella - ''please stop'',Jai smiled back and stop and started looking at her, after few seconds of silence he came forward and planted his lips to her as she was wanted to stop him but could not to do so. He continued and keep showring kisses to her cheeks eventually he kissed her nose, ears, chin. he kissed started kissing her every centimeter of her face, by the time her body also responding to his love and motion, she opened her lips to take breath, but all of sudden he planted his lips to her upper lips and lock the her little pink lips by his his huge lips and started sucking her lips now by the time her body also stgarted respondind to his act she open her lips and started to co-operate with him and both lovers lips were amalagameted with each other like two bodies with one soul. she put her arms around his neck and he held her waist and started sucking scuking each other's lips, then he tried to insert  his tounge to her mouth she also opened her tounge and started playing with his tounge now both  their tounge touching each other,now he tried to insert his salvia to her and she happily accepted it and swallowed his salvia into her body. he then paused and again looked into her eyes and said ''I want make a love your each and every part of you body from head to toe'' hearing this she had some tears in her eyes which was obviously happy one, by her facial expression he understood she also want this, the he added he will not do anything against her will, the she came even closer to him started kissing him again even more deeply. then he started move his face in downwards now he is licking, sucking and kissing her golder neck, he is now making love to her neck and started roam his tounge around her each and every inch of the neck he even dropped some of his salvia to her neck, then instead of her cleavage he picked one of her hand and began to kiss and lick her fingers one by one, then he repeat his same action to the other hand, mean while Bella was moaning heavily and was feeling weakness to her knees, as he realised her situation and he picked her into his arms and he carried her to the bedroom where he slowly dropped her double bed, while bringing her down he still tried to kiss her and he did so she was still wearing her bra and panty, he then began kiss her back he was in his underwear only, while kissing he began to push forward his hips to her panty like he was teasing her as she was also feel the hardness of his cock to her ass.
Then suddenly her daughter wakes ups and started crying... and Bella was also opened her eyes and for her surprise there is nnobody in the room excet she and her child who is crying she looked herself and found that she is still wearing a saree which she had been wearing since morning, she drank some water which and realised that she is dreaming and her neighbour still did not came and there is still 15 mins left for 9.00 pm she hurriedly wen to her child and started feeding her. initially she was crying and seems her child is not interested to drink the milk after making some efforts her child tocuhed her nipple and began starting to drink the milk then she felt like ruuning current in her body and wished some man can tocuhed her boobs by his lips, and she started beginning to imaging the Jai should supposed to be there instead of her child to suck her milk.
[+] 6 users Like mandar2611's post
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Loved the twist, bro.. Was bit disappointed with the last update that things were going a bit rushed without proper seduction and situations.. But now I'm convinced that you really know how to write the story in depth.. Good luck for the future updates.. Keep going ;)
Like Reply
aplogising for my english grammer, updated story is coming in next few days...
[+] 1 user Likes mandar2611's post
Like Reply
The dream will come true. . . Waiting for that day.
[Image: eFWy2.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Soon her baby finished drinking the milk, but there is still unfinished milk was there in her breast so she tried manually somehow she managed but she was getting more worried as now a days her baby could not able to drink all the milk, as there was no body around and since last 3 days she is not able to contact her husband. since lockdown she was thinking how to go to doctor and consult it. anyways she thought her self its just matter of week or so when everthing will settle down she will go herself and consult the doctor.
She then put her daughter to her small chair and she adjust her hair and saree, she decided to change the blouse, she opened the buttons of her blouse one by one and she was soon top less with saree and petticoat and watching her self into the mirror as if she wanted getting some one to touched her naked boobs, her waist , navel, by doing so she again began to imagine herself standing in a position with Jai, but then suddenly she came back to the senses and adjust her saree and put the blouse back wihout bra, and she thought herself let Jai come tonight for lunch she will give him some glimpse of her cleavage.
Then door bell rings, she then happily going to open the door but before that she adjust her saree to below her navel and she tucked the hem of the saress pallu to her waist , she opened the door and expectedly Jai was there and suddenly he was not able to believe his luck as he had sudden feeling hardness under his pants. what he was able to see her beauty is mindblowing, her pallu was placed at one side so that her entire left side was exposed, he melted down as he able to see her round boobs under her blouse he also able to spot her nipple and skin of her body. then his eyes went down to her waist and he was able to see her wide hips with beautiful rounded deep navel, by seeing her in this condition he feels to pick her as it is and love her entire night and day, but he again controlled himself and greeted to her she also smiled back to him and let hi enter to the house while entering he slightly touched her back side of the  saree to feel her ass, she also feels his hand over her ass but she decides to ignore and smiled at him.
Both had some chit chat and she asked offered him what will you prefer for coffee  or tea, he said whatever HOT will be prefered then  she proceed to the kitchen to prepare a tea, then he also followed her to the kitchen by saying that he will also inetersted how she is making good HOT tea, she smiled back and allowed him to come to the kitchen, now she deliberateliy trying to fetch the tea powder which is impossible for her to pick from upper shelf she tried to reach to fetch the tea powder by seeing her efforts he offered his help, he came near her told her that he can help her, he came forward and stand in front of her and he spread his arm around her ass and lifted her upwards by doing so now his face was very near toher left boobs and her exposed stamach, he have had again a erection in his pants, she by the time strech her hand upward and that makes her blouse was also shifted upwards and she did not weared any bra at that point he lower part of the breast exposed his face was very near to her breast, even she can also feel his nose are touching her lower breast and also she feels his hot air to her skin, she was deliberatly taking time to enjoy his soft touch, he then moved her at one point for the better grip and opened his mouth slightly touch her nipple which he can see through black blouse, an electric sensation ran into her body, he then tried to act like rebalancing her by doing this he moved his mouth toward her left side of the blouse and he touched hi lips to her nipple and at the same time he opened his mouth and started rubbing her left breast, as this act was very quick so that it wont feel like deliberate act, at the same time he put her down and again grab her from behind this time while picking her he confidently put his hand over two to three times, he again picked her to locate the tea packet this time she did not taken too much time and she picked the tea powder packet and ask him to put her down while bring her down he moved his hand to her waist while coming down he again touched his mouth to her nipple, and act like nothing happened, he put her down but his hands are still holding her waist he even dig his tumb finger to her navel, he inserted his finger her navel and looked at her eyes she have had very shy moment at that time he again insert his middle finger to her navel this time she remove his hand from her and started to prepare tea, hes said that it is not comftable to pick her in saree as there is not chance to grip her, then he asked you should wear something loose while working in home or kitchen like gown or lose skirts she smiled back and said ok, then he said he brought some cloths for her like loose skirts ,salwar jeans and T shirts you should try it as you also promised earlier she said ok, while chatting he deliberatly come behind her and he stood so close to her that his cock will touch her ass, and started making some excuses to pick someting across the kitchen he constantly touched her ass, she also started enjoying his act. then they sat to drink the tea suddenly she reminded that sugar box is missing at that time he was sitting besides her, without asking him to be a side she extend her arm to table pick the sugar box, by doing this again his entire face was under her and now she is trying to push her self to him now she is brushing her boobs to his face, he also started to enjoy that moment.
[+] 6 users Like mandar2611's post
Like Reply
Getting hotter.. Just take it bit slow without intercourse for now, bro.. These little teasings are the best to read..
Like Reply
thankscongratsyourock
Like Reply
Super updates
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
Short and Hot ….Nice update. Keep go bro.. Waiting for your next update.
[Image: egihz.jpg]

[Image: egHVP.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
W A I T I N G. . .
[Image: empfp.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
He then opened his mouth touched his tounge to her breast he soon locate her nipple, as soon as he touched her nipple she moaned and lost her balance a bit he the realised that and he grabbed her waist from one hand and grab other hand pressed her ass over her saree he pulled her to him self as a result his entire mouth now touched her boobs now and her saree pallu slid away and he also further slid down her pallu as it is like accident, he buried his face to her left boobs and kissed her boobs through  her blouse as he like saved her and himself follow to the floor she then moved away from him and put back her saree fold to her shoulder back, and picked sugar box from near shelf and resume their tea as normal and again controlled himself and said sorry to her. Then they finished the drinking the tea and then they had some chats, after some time he told her good by as it was little late night, then she offered her to stay for some time and have dinner together, the she started to make rotis and vegetables, as he also offered his help for preparing the dinner while making dinner he again did not miss the opportunity to touch her ass, her waist, after making the dinner she started to cut some fruits while cutting the fruits she accidently hurt herself with the knife as she screamed she immdeiately ran towards her and put her finger to his mouth to stop bleeding, as soon as he put her finger to the mouth she forget the pain, started sucking her finger with out touching his teeth,  his tounge keep moving around her finger,he paused and said dont worry it will be all ok, and then he began to kiss her finger, then he arranged the first aide and wrapped the bandage around her finger, by the time she have had some tears in her eyes, as soon as he noticed he came forward and wipe her tears from his own hands and told her not to cry as he will not able to see her crying in any conditon, he then hold her hand let her sit to the dinning table, he bring some water to feel her better. He helped her drinking the water, after some time she felt better and she said to him

BELLA - lets have dinner,i will serve you.
Jai- Hey dont worry you can sit, let me have a pleasure to serve you today.Initially she said no but he insisted that he will serve her, not only serve her but he will also feed her from his own hands. she again got emotional as she never got such treatment from her husband. Both of them sat besides each other he then started to feed her, while feeding he delberately keep his fingers into her mouth, while eating he never missed the opprtunity to touch her lips on pretext to remove the food which is stuck to her lips, he sometime took extra time to do this. In between she said you should take your dinner too, because she will not able to feed him like this. then he stared at her transperent blouse and jokingly said one day you also have to feed me, she undrestood well what he mean to say. she then replied to him that surely i will feed you till you got satisfied, then he reminds something and told her that i have brought some cloths for you, and if you do not mind can you please wear it for me, as she accepts proposal, but he said before trying to a new outfit may i click some of your natural photos in this saree. she eventually agrees and told him what should i do now, he came near to her and told her to adjust her saree pallu, he clicked some of her photos in decent poses then he came near her and stand left side to her clicked some snaps for her left side so her midriff region can be capture, as on he clicked some of the snaps behind so that her curvy figure can be captured, he then came behind her and remove her pallu to the floor and made her turn around as soon as she turned she felt shy and crossed her arms across her chest,then he told her that she is looking most beautiful lady on earth. he then clicked the snap at that condition only. then he focused and zoom his mobile to her navel and clicked some of the photos again,then she tries to put her pallu back to her shoulder but he said, please do not put your pallu back as i need some of more photos of her in that condition, then he cam near her and put her both hands down, she initially vey hesitant to do it but he convience her to put her both hands down, now he can clearly been able to see the nice cleavage of her and he can also noticed her milky white skin through her black blouse he also traced her both nipples he then made her stand like bharatnatya dance pose like both her hands upward like making the wheel, as soon as she did that her tight blouse also moved upward and her lower part of the both boobs can be clearly been able to see, he immediately clicked some more photos of her in that condition. he then came close to her whisper to her ear lobe and said please close your eyes, he then looking to her eyes and said, ''please trust me'', she the closed her eyes as soon as she closed her eyes he bends down to his knees, now his face is now very close to her midriff , he slowly extend his arms and hold waist, his act made her to open her eyes again  he then looked upwards and said ''please'', now he is moving his fingers around her waist like drawing the line or making some drawing, while doing so she was moaning and he can now feel her arousal her stamach are moving back and forth by his movement, then he draws heart shape and cross by his fingers, then to make her understand he drew bigger heart shape with arrow  to her waist, she also felt the same, then his finger reached near her lovely round navel now his one left hand digged her side wy saree to hold her and his right hands finger was busy in drawing round circle around her navel finger  he again drew big heart shape around her navel, and while drawing arrow his fingers travelled near the navel and slid his fingers deep into her navel, this act gave her like electric shock and she moved backwards and opened her eyes again, then again he made such a face that she unknowningly came forward and stood in front of him. Then he continued his act again now he directly digged his fingers to her navel and stayed there  for some time, he then moved his finger out of the navel and completes his arrow, and he brought his face near her navel, as she thought he is going to kiss the navel, but instead he blew some air into her navel, and now he told her to close her eyes tight, and he picked the GOLDEN WAIST CHAIN and himself starts wearing her as soon as he finished wearing her the gold chain she opened her eyes as and she said why did he brought her GOLDEN CHAIN as she is not able to accepts this expensive gift. but he insisted her to keep but she refused and started to remove chain, he then told her if she removes this chain he will not come to her house again and will not talk and he moved back and started walk from her house, by sudden reaction from him she rushed to him and held his  hand, as he stopped but not looking back to her, he said to her that if she can not respect his feeling there is no moral right for him to stay or talk to her, and told her to leave his hand but instead she strongly held his hand, then after a few moment he looked back to her, heared her saying ''please stop'' and he had some tears in his eyes as soon as she saw it she extends her arms near his eyes and wiped his tears from her own hands, then he held her hand caressing her hand with his hand, the  he held her hand said ''may i''  then she had nodded yes then without wasting any time he kissed her fingers. then he sat and  he looked at her belly and asked her how did she liked his gift, she again had happy tears in her eyes and said, its ''Great'', then he told her, please do not remove the chain, i should see  it always around your waist, she said ok to him and started to wrap her saree again to her shoulder, then he made her stop, please stay like this, atleast in front of me, she is not comfortable lying saree on floor, the he came near her ear lobe and said then remove the saree, when i am around stay in petticoat only. and he again digged his hand into her saree and remove saree plate which is tucked into the saree and removed it, soon he removed her saree completely, now she wearing is only in blouse,  petticoat and panty he also noticed that her petticoat has string to her left side and some portion of her left side of the petticoat remains exposed and her pink color panty side also been able to see, he was very happy to see her.
[+] 8 users Like mandar2611's post
Like Reply
Good going
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Wooow… Story is going well…A slow erotic stuff. Superb. Keep go bro.
[Image: AD9-F9304-1-CCB-4-E7-E-AD85-274-F0-C4-D8412.jpg]
Waiting for the next update.
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply