Adultery ANJALI TAKES CONTROL....VIJAY, HIS MIL ANJALI, AND THEIR COMPULSIONS. (incomplete)
Vijay and Priyanka were both students of MBA. They first met in the college canteen as Vijay entered late in to the canteen and took the only seat available as Priyanka was having lunch with her friend and he asked for their permission to sit there.  The friends were in their own world and Vijay was quire calmly eating his lunch, the two girls were both surprised as normally given a chance the boys tend to start a conversation but here is a guy who first asked their permission to sit and then he was not disturbing them at all.  As he went to get more food, Priyanka remarked to her friend, he seems a good guy minding his own business to which her friend replied yes seems so.

Vijay hails from a rich family and has come to city to study MBA in a good college and his dad has given him one BHK accommodation to stay as Vijay did not want to stay in a hostel and bound by the rules. His Dad however insisted that he should not bring in friends and indulge in boozing etc as the apartment belongs to one of his friends.  In short, he was asked to behave.  The owner however told Vijay that he should only ensure that other tenants are comfortable with him as families are staying there.

Priyanka on her part is a local girl and staying with her parents. Her Dad is working and so is her mom. Priyanka has a brother working in another place and theirs is very happy close-knit family. Even for shopping the family goes together. Her Mom Anjali is a typical Indian Lady, prim and proper and dressed in traditional way and her working hours are comfortable too as she   leaves her office by 6pm. Her dad Rohit is working in the Management cadre and hence usually comes home late. Her parents are sexually active and both enjoy their sexual moments.  They are both in deep love with each other despite their kids being almost of marriageable age. In fact, one can say they are madly in love with each other after over 2 decades of marriage.

Anjali brought her daughter Priyanka in a strict no-nonsense way; she is both a mother and teacher as well a friend and mentor to her. She drilled in to her the so-called traditional values and as a result Priyanka grew up as a prim and conservative girl and even in to MBA, she still had no boyfriend to boast of.  She had no intention of having a boyfriend either. She is fully in to her studies determined to do well and eventually land a good, well-paying and decent job. One can even say she is a practical girl who knows love will not allow her to eat or bring up her children.

Vijay on the other hand grew up like a normal boy yet he too was under constant care of his parents who wanted their son to be well educated as well as well-behaved and land a good management job and rise in his career. In short, he has all the freedom within certain restrictions. Vijay is a well-behaved boy who cultivated good manners and respect for elders from his parents.

Vijay met Priyanka yet again in the same canteen and this time she was alone. This time too Vijay was busy with eating his food and she remarked are you very hungry?  He replied yes of course, I did not take my breakfast too. And that small conversations broke the ice and they soon became friends and they started sharing their lunch time and many times they are joined by Priynaka’s friend. She even remarked my friend joins me but you do not seem to have any fronds He simply said I am here to study and I concentrate on my studies only. . My friends visit me in my house.  She said you mean your hostel room and he replied no I hate the hostel and I have my own apartment. Priyanka as well as her friend were stunned as well as surprised as they have not expected a student to have his separate house.

This in fact notched his standing up many times before the ladies. Well, the net result is they became good friends and Vijay was calling her whenever he was shopping.

Then it so happened that one-day Vijay was in the mall and was just doing some window shopping when he bumped in to Priyanka in the mall in an apparel shop. She was with her parents, Anjali and Rohit were there and Vijay seeing Priyanka said Hi hru?  Priyanka turned her attention and immediately said am fine Vijay hru? She introduced him to her parents and told them he is a co-student in her MBA.

Their friendship progressed and yet again he met her parents and this time they are freer with him. Vijay told Priyanka looks your mom buys her requirements with your dad but you never called me even once. Smilingly she replied she is calling her hubby and I have no hubby and at the moment my dad takes care of me. They all had a hearty laugh.

STAY TUNED.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 6 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. COMPLETED (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story VIJAY and SMITA IN PASSIONATE LOVEMAKING ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
IT SEEMS TO ME THAT READERS DID NOT LIKE THIS STORY.  HENCE, I DECIDED NOT TO POST ANY FURTHER UPDATES. THIS IS NOT AN INCOMPLETE STORY BUT DISCONTINUED STORY. THANK YOU ALL.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Bro update the story and continue it,
[+] 1 user Likes Indian11's post
Like Reply
Only one single update cannot decide who is liking and who is not.
Please continue the Build up.
[+] 2 users Like rombyzomby's post
Like Reply
I agree with rombyzomby that with single update of the story no one will reply or comment on it, give another 2updates then others will give reply
Like Reply
(04-03-2022, 09:48 AM)Indian11 Wrote: Bro update the story and continue it,

Thank you Indian11. Thx for your support. Let me think on it.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 06:58 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote:
Thank you Indian11. Thx for your support. Let me think on it.

Hope you will update the story as soon as possible
Like Reply
(04-03-2022, 10:58 AM)rombyzomby Wrote: Only one single update cannot decide who is liking and who is not.
Please continue the Build up.

Thx a million for such expert advice
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An Update is posted in my story. VIJAY and SMITA IN PASSIONATE LOVEMAKING ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com).

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(04-03-2022, 12:36 PM)Indian11 Wrote: I agree with rombyzomby that with single update of the story no one will reply or comment on it, give another 2updates then others will give reply

Thank you Indian11.  OK I will post one more and let me see.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story BACK TO RESORT ,,,,Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Bro update the story
Like Reply
(08-03-2022, 09:19 AM)Indian11 Wrote: Bro update the story

Thank you. will do tomorrow.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Their friendship progressed and yet again he met her parents and this time they are freer with him. Vijay told Priyanka looks your mom buys her requirements with your dad but you never called me even once. Smilingly she replied she is calling her hubby and I have no hubby and at the moment my dad takes care of me. They all had a hearty laugh.............

Soon they finished their MBA and their dating continued. In the entire long period of their dating Priyanka never allowed him to go beyond a kiss or squeeze. She has always maintained that she will give her all on her first night. So, her desire is she will give in all of herself, in physical as well as in all other aspects, truly traditional and conservative in thought, at least in this aspect. But then most girls are scared of pre-marital sex and pregnancy too. Soon both were selected for jobs, Priyanka is in HR rand Vijay is in logistics and finance

Soon they got married as their parents had no objection to their love and very willingly agreed to the marriage proposal. In fact, Priyanka’s parents liked Vijay as he is well behaved boy and they have never seen him crossing the limits. They got married and soon were in honeymoon. Their first night is nothing much to boast off as both are new and both were also uncomfortable as it was their first time. But during the honeymoon both of them transformed and have shed their initial reservations or shyness and inhibitions etc. They both have started enjoying the sex; It was during the honeymoon that Vijay saw a different Priyanka in later part. The demure girl of MBA and now his wife has become very proactive and she is lapping up the good times. At times she even demanded from him. They have progressed from the very traditional missionary to the stage of experimenting with many other positions, and the later part of their honeymoon in the hotel, let us see how far things progressed.

Pri and Vijay went for sightseeing and returned to their room at about 7 pm. Pri as affectionately called by Vijay then told her hubby honey, we had a hectic day, let me go and shower and then you can take shower. Sure, honey but do not put on too many clothes as we have no plans to go out now and we will order room service for dinner. As she went for shower, Vijay changed his clothes and then ordered some snacks and he ordered scotch for himself and for her gin. He knows they will take at least 20-30 minutes to bring the order. Pri came out and was in her shorts now and was wearing T top.  Vijay then told her I ordered room service and just sign and give a tip. She said sure and Vijay went in to shower. He had a leisurely bath and came out in a towel and changed in to his Bermuda and has not worn any shirt at all.

By that time the order was already served and Priyanka has already mixed the drinks. She learnt to mix drinks during the period and in fact had her first drink in their honeymoon. (She saw her parents take wine) Vijay was slowly sipping his scotch and his hands are over her shoulder and he was caressing her right shoulder. They were chatting sweet nothings and he said hi honey, for almost 1.5 years you never even allowed me even to have a French kiss and she laughed loud and said yes then I am not your wife and now you can make out for all lost time and as she turned to him he pulled her close and kissed her, a very tender and loving kiss that only a caring hubby can give his wife. She continued to put both her hands around his neck and pulled him closers her and this time she started chewing his lower lip and it became a passionate kiss for them. 

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 4 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Good continues of story bro,
Still u should have detailed the sex enjoying of there honeymoon,
So when can we expect the next update