Fantasy The Train Ride - **Fondling, Exhibition, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Author's Note** - Hey everyone. This story depicts the adventures of Divya, a 19 year old year nursing student in India. The story includes heavy fondling and groping , exhibition , humiliation , old/young , group sex , insertion , anal and double penetration. This story is strictly fantasy and does not relate to anybody dead or alive . 

Please feel free to share your comments , ideas and likes. 

Enjoy the story .  

**Part 1.**

Hi everyone, my name is Divya. I recently just turned 19 a couple of months back. I’m studying to be a nurse in Delhi at a well-known university, I come from the outskirts so I rent a small condo with another college mate. I would call myself relatively beautiful with a typical Tamil girl facial look, slightly dark skin and long hair. I have a relatively small frame, around 5”1, but blessed with 36DD boobs (the big bust genes run in my family) with big dark nipples, a slightly chubby waist and ass. I keep my dark plump pussy shaved for hygiene reasons  

It’s been a year since I started my studies, I usually head over to uni in the morning and stay back till the evening for any extracurricular activities. I try my best to leave before the office crowd leaves and the trains get packed with the working crowd. On this particular day I had to stay back a little late for an assignment discussion, I love wearing clothes that are a little revealing to get the attention from the uni boys. I had on an over knee length black skirt, I sleeveless white top with a thin jacket over it. The sleeveless white top had a pretty low cut revealing quite a bit of my chest meat. I had my jacket zipped up the whole day and had it unzipped during the discussion as it was hot outside. 

It was already 6.30 PM when I left uni. I was cursing myself as I rushed to the train station. The trains are going to be packed. Unfortunately, the train ride back to the apartment was about 40 minutes long with all the stops in between included. I finally got to the train station, sweating hard. I could feel little beads of water running down between my breasts, the white top was a little wet along my neckline and my back was drenched. 

Groping and fondling of women are common in India’s public transport, and having experienced this personally, hence I really did appreciate the fact that there are women only coaches on the train, I wasn’t in the mood for it today. I could feel the eyes of men checking out my legs as I waited on the platform. I quickly tied my hair into a ponytail and got ready for the train.

The sun had started to set slowly as the train arrived, I looked on to find the women only coach but the as the train started to stop, people started to exit. I saw the crowd pushing and pulling, men and women alike trying to board as fast as they can to secure a seat, with me being stuck in the middle. I could feel hands brushing against my butt, trying to cop a feel as we sardined onto the train. 

Seeing as I could barely move, much less turning around to see whose hand was trying to take advantage of the situation. Rolling my eyes, I just flowed with the crowd onto the train. 

As we entered the carriage, all the seats were taken. Men, women and children we scattered all over the seats. I slowly got pushed between the seats towards the back of the train. The stench of sweat was overwhelming. As the crowd started to pile on, I got placed standing between the last row of seats. 

On my left there was an old man sitting quietly in his seat, I looked down at him and saw that he was from a lower caste, wearing a very old grey formal top and a discoloured white lungi. A young boy, looking about 15ish sat beside him looking out the window. I saw the old man catch glances at my exposed legs and but his eyes quickly shifted away. On my right was a very old lady, looking about 80, wearing an old saree, was seated beside her friend who looked about the same age, they were chatting with each other quietly. 

I turned around to catch a glance and see who was standing behind me. A dark man looked back at me, he was about 6 ft tall, really big sized, heavily balding with a thick moustache, looked to be in his early 50’s. He had one arm gripping the railing for support. He was wearing beige shirt and black slacks. His shirt looked like it was struggling to hold his big stomach in. I could feel my back touching the tip of his stomach as the crowd piled in. In front of me was a middle aged huge sized lady with heavy make up and a lot of costumed jewellery. The smell of Vicks coming off her was suffocating me. 

I mentally prepared myself for the long trip home. 
I put my right hand up and got a grip of the railing to balance myself, heavily doubting I will be getting a seat anytime throughout the ride. 

The train suddenly jerked as it started to move, it took me by surprise and my gripped loosened. I slipped and feel backwards. I felt my back squish into the big tummy behind me, 2 big arms gripped my armpit to hold me up again. The man big man behind me pulled me back up from behind, I could feel his grip squeezing my arms close to my armpits. Lowkey I was really glad I didn’t remove my jacket, but I bet he could feel my flesh over my thin jacket. I got back into position sheepishly, a little embarrassed I hadn’t properly secured myself. I could feel a few people looking at me, including the old man and the ladies who were seated down beside me.

I glanced back and told the man thank you. He slowly let my arms go and smiled back at me. I watched his big face turn into a wide smile exposing his yellowish teeth. “No problem ma”, he replied. I could smell his cigarette breath blow into my face. I tried to keep a straight face to not offend him and smiled back at him. My back was still rubbing slightly against his stomach as the train slowly chugged along. 

**End of part 1.**
[+] 3 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
**Part 2.**

5 minutes into the train ride, I let out a yawn. It had been a really tiring day today. My mind was already wondering into the assignments we were given.

I was deep in thought, staring into space when I felt a finger slowly graze just above my ankle. I looked down. I saw the old man looking out the window, his right hand was swinging loosely by his side. Thinking nothing much of it, I continued to mentally drift off.

As the train chugged along slowly, I could feel the old mans knuckles and fingers continuously hitting my left leg. I shifted my gaze to him, getting slightly annoyed. I had no idea if he was doing it intentionally or accidentally. I did not want to cause a scene and embarrass him in front of everyone. The old man kept looking out the window. The boy sitting beside had drifted off to sleep. I shifted my left leg slightly. The old man realised this and quickly moved his hand back to his lap. He looked up at me and smiled slightly, looking at me apologetically.

Ok. Perhaps it was accidental. I just smiled slightly at him and looked back up. The smell of Vicks from this huge lady in front of me was killing my nostrils. I was really starting to get annoyed. It was already so hot and stuffy in here. To make matters worse, I could feel the big tummy pushing into my back behind me. I could the man’s face very close to my ponytail, I felt the hair slightly brushing against him as the train swayed. I felt like meat between to big burger buns. The thought made me smile to myself.

The train suddenly jerked hard again as it started to slow down at the next station. I saw passengers move forward from the force holding the seat in front of them for support. I too had leaned forward to balance myself. I felt the big tummy do the same as it dug into my back, this time I also felt a big hand against the skirt on my bum, the thick arm resting against my butt cheek.

A skinny hand had gripped my left calf. I could feel the thin fingers wrapped around my sweaty skin. I looked down at the old man. He had his left hand pushed against the seat in front of him and his right hand was gripping my leg. I looked down at him in annoyance again. This time I knew it was intentional.

“Sorry ma.”. He looked up at me and said softly, his teeth were yellow and black, as he slowly removed his hand from my leg. I felt his hand gently squeeze my calf as he slowly let go. The big arm was still resting on my ass. I stopped feeling the big tummy and I wondered if someone else had stepped in between me and the big man. I slowly tilted my head to the right and tried to side eye the person behind me.

It was still the big man but he had shifted his position slightly now. He had moved his body to the left a little. His tummy was hitting the back of the old man’s seat, his left hand was holding the seat for balance but his right hand was swinging loosely by his side, casually hitting my butt cheeks over the skirt.

The train grinded to a halt and passengers started to depart. I was hoping for someone close to me to get off so I could sit down. In my mind, I was cursing myself for not patiently waiting for a lady only carriage or train. Even the fat Vicks lady stayed on. Unfortunately, more people actually managed to get into this carriage

Sigh. Curse my bad luck.

The train moved again suddenly. As I leaned backward, this time I felt the palm of the big man’s hand on my right butt cheek. He literally had the entire bun in the palm of his hand. I felt his fingers graze my panties over my skirt. More people meant I could barely move now and the big man knew that. It was difficult for me to even move around slightly and look him in the face. I was getting a bit flustered at my situation. He gently gave my bum a squeeze, first the right, then the hand grazed over to the left to receive the same treatment. The hand eventually went back to my right butt cheek and it was resting there. Gently pinching and squeezing it over the skirt as the train moved about. With every wobble and bounce from the train, he gave my right butt a squeeze.

The nerve of this guy. I thought to myself.

**End of part 2.**
[+] 5 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
Good start.
[+] 1 user Likes Dinesh Raveendran's post
Like Reply
**Part 3.**

Honestly I could barely move around or wiggle free. Every time I moved forward or backwards ,the hand would give my butt a tight squeeze. It was starting to get frustrating.   I could feel the big man's heavy breathing down my neck. I could get the faint smell of cigarettes from him as his face came closer to my neck. I decided to try and stop moving. The hand too stopped it's squeezing and was just resting on my bum. 

I felt the old man's skinny fingers on my left leg again. His fingers were gently grazing against my sweaty skin just above my calf. 

I moved my eyes down to look at the old man expecting him to avoid my gaze. This time he was actually looking up at me ,his eyes were locked onto my tits. The sweat was making my white shirt a little wet in the front as well and there were beads of sweat on my breasts. I wanted to zip up my jacket but I couldn't move . I had my left hand holding the back of the seat in front of the old man while my right hand was holding the railing above. The Vicks lady's big bum was pushing against my front making it difficult for me to move my hands. The old man shifted his eyes from my breasts and was looking at me straight in the eyes with a casual smile on his face. 

His fingers were slowly moving against my skin in a up and down motion,every time it went up it went a little higher . 

His hand was already above my knee just below my skirt. I could feel his index finger and thumb gently pinching my lower thighs as he crept higher. 

From the back,the big man started to squeeze my ass again. He had 3 fingers just below my butt cheeks over my skirt and was gently jiggling the fatty meat up and down to his amusement.

From being mad ,now I was starting to get a bit fearful. Both of these men were slowly starting to get very daring with their fondling. 

The big man suddenly took his hand off my ass. 

I sighed in relief. Thinking maybe he was done and was moving away to the exit before the next stop. 

The old man in the meantime was a problem.

His right hand had slowly crept up under my skirt,slowly caressing my thigh from the back. 

The old man and me were still looking at each other. He could tell that I was very very uncomfortable with where his hand was but he seemed to be taking pleasure at my discomfort. 

His hand had now reached my left bum,just below the fatty meat. 

Just 2 minutes ago the big man had his hands on them, but from outside my skirt . I don't think these 2 men knew they were both groping me at the same time. I could feel myself taking heavy breaths now as I had no idea how to deal with this old man. I could feel his index finger starting to poke the fat on my bum. I moved my eyes away from him and looked away. He had a big smile on his face which I found sickening,I was silently praying he doesn't go any further. 

His index finger was slowly tracing the fat from the bottom of my ass ,the sweat making his movements smooth over my wet skin. First the left cheek,then the right. And back again,gently pinching the fat with his thumb and index finger.

**End of part 3.**
[+] 6 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
Fantastic
[+] 1 user Likes Losliyafan's post
Like Reply
Awesome keep going
[+] 2 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Very nice ....... keep it up ..........
[+] 1 user Likes Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
**Part 4.**

The old man continued at this pace for awhile. He seemed to be enjoying the feeling of my bottoms. I could feel his index finger gently tracing the outline of my panties.

Oh god. Please let it end here. 

It got worse. I felt the big hand again. The big man was back. He had his right hand positioned on my lower back just below my top. 

I was starting to sweat profusely by this time,mostly out of fear than heat. 

Within seconds I felt the hand enter my shirt from behind. He had the palm of his hand resting on my lower back, sending chills up my spine. He was caressing my back slowly making his way to my hips. He had gone back to his original position again,I could feel his stomach digging into me as his right hand came upon my stomach. The middle finger was gently running circles around my belly button under my shirt. the faint smell of cigarettes was seeping back into my nostrils again as the big man pushed himself onto me... 

I was desperately looking around for help,hoping somebody would notice these two men and stop them.The 2 old ladies on the other side had dosed off and the sun was setting at an alarming pace. The carriage was getting darker by the minute and the useless dim lights were not helping at all. 

The old man was casually sliding the palm on his hand into my panties,my bare left butt cheek was in his grip now.  I did a quick glance at him, I noticed his eyes had shifted to my belly. Fuck. It would have been damn obvious to him that there was a random hand inside my shirt . He was watching the big man's hand play with my belly button. The Vicks lady's big ass was blocking this view to everyone else except him. He was smiling widely looking at my belly then directly at me, seemingly happy with the fact that there was another person taking advantage of my situation. 

I think this pushed him to go further a little more. He kept digging deeper into my ass, I could feel him struggling as my panties was tight. I could feel 3 fingers slowly start to dig into my ass crack. 

The situation seemed to be getting worse. My brain was telling me to scream but nothing was coming out of my mouth from the shock. I tried to clench my ass but his fingers were already going deeper into the sweaty trench. 

I could big man's thumb just below my bra. He kept pushing his thumb upwards trying to feel the weight of my heavy breasts. I don't think he knew what the old man was doing under my skirt. 

" You skin feels nice", he whispered into my ears in Tamil. His voice soft yet menacing,it felt like he was daring me to shout. I could feel tears starting to swell up from the corners of my eyes...

Down below, the old man's hand had reached the depth of my butt crack. I felt a skinny finger placed on the entrance of my asshole. 

Oh god. Please make this stop. 

The old man was watching the hand under my shirt trying to move up to my breasts with a lot of enthusiasm. His left hand was on top of his lungi,it looked like he was slowly trying to stroke his cock over the material. 

His middle finger was teasing the entrance of my asshole now. I was clenching as much as I could but he seemed to be well prepared for the challenge. I could feel his unkept finger nail digging into the outer rim of my anus causing me some pain. 

Slowly he started to dig,using my sweat on his finger as lubricant. I never clenched so hard in my life but it didn't help at all. I could feel the tip of of the finger enter my anal cavity. 

I grimaced in pain. Biting into my own teeth from the discomfort he was causing me. 

The finger went in a little deeper, I could feel his bony top knuckle on the finger enter my asshole. I know he wants to push deeper in but stopped due to limited movements he had with my tight panties. His finger slowly started to move in slight twirly motions trying to expand the width of the entrance. 

The train suddenly jerked real hard again as it started to reduce its speed. Everybody was pushed forward a little bit.

The motion of me moving forward released my ass from his finger. He quickly removed his hand from my ass and put it on his lap again as if nothing had happened. Still smiling. 

The big man took this opportunity to place his entire hand over my right tit as we both leaned forward. He squeezed hard as his body weight shifted into mine. I felt a wider radius of his tummy fat dig into my back. 

"Oowww",I shouted out loud at the sudden pain that shot out from my right tit. It didn't matter ,the sound from the carriage and the rails drowned out my voice. He took his hand out of my shirt as people started to shift around to disembark from the train. 

I wanted to as well. I had had enough. I was going to file a report at the train station with the security officer officers there. I mentally prepared myself for escape as the train began to slow down to a complete stop...

**End of part 4.**
Like Reply
Hot update. Thought she will start liking it after some time.
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
(08-01-2022, 08:39 PM)NovelNavel Wrote: Hot update. Thought she will start liking it after some time.

Nahhh. I don't want this to be like every other story where the girl gets groped a little bit and she immediately gets turned on. That basically never happens in real life.i want my protagonist to be in a fearful situation that she does not have any control over with realistic thoughts and feelings.
Like Reply
Interesting and beautiful writing.
[+] 1 user Likes Gandhi krishna's post
Like Reply
Very good narration
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
waooooo so good narration, so detailed. so erotic.
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
Great
[+] 1 user Likes Rizzi1198's post
Like Reply
more please
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
**Part 5.**

The lights slowly flickered off as the train came to a complete stop. I looked out the window and saw fields instead of the station, the sun setting low on the horizon. 

What the fuck. I thought to myself. There were loud whispers coming from around the carriage as people were looking out the window to see what had happened. From the whispers I could make out that the train had temporarily broken down. My bad luck just got even worse. The heat from the compartment was starting to get even worse, the smell of sweat and Vicks was intoxicating, I could feel myself taking heavy breaths. My right tit was still stinging a little from the hard grip of the big man. Little beads of light would enter the compartment from the distant buildings and cars from a nearby road. People were starting to talk loudly now, complaining about the train service. In the dark, I could make out a baby crying loud from the front of the train. 

“Looks like I get to enjoy you a little while longer”, the big man had his face placed on my left shoulder as he whispered excitedly into my ears. I felt his right-hand creep back under my shirt from the front. This time, he didn’t waste any time feeling my stomach, the hand went straight up onto my bra over the left tit, grabbing the meat from the bottom and giving it a squeeze, then rotating to the right. I looked down onto my chest and with the little bit of light, I could barely make out his big hand holding and pressing my tits.   

“You have such big tits for a small girl”, he whispered again. I felt his mouth nibble on my earlobe, then slowly making his was down my neckline. kissing and biting the skin. His breath was even worse when it was closer to my face. 

The old man was looking intensely at the both of us. I watched his gaze aimed directly at my big tits that were being fondled. He could make out the big man’s hand inside my shirt. His left hand was slowly stroking the cock outline on his lungi. I looked over to his side and noticed that the boy sitting beside his window had gone back to sleep. 

I felt his hand slowly enter my skirt again. Sigh. My asshole was hurting a little from the dry finger digging into it, the sweat didn’t help at all. I clenched the hole shut as tightly as I could, hardening my ass to make it difficult for him to have any access to my rear hole. His right hand was on my left butt cheek over my panties again. He tried squeezing again and felt my buttocks harden. He actually grinned at me; I felt the palm slowly gliding back to my inner left thigh. His thumb was on my lower left butt cheek inside my panties again, his index finger was resting over my panty on my pussy lip. 

A light gasp escaped my mouth. The big man heard it. 

“Are you enjoying this?”, the big man whispered into my ear. I’m not going to lie, the hands on my body were slowly turning me on. I knew my panty was getting wet from the sweat and my pussy juice. The old mans index finger was slowly rubbing against my wet panty, feeling the fat and heat radiating from my pussy lips.  

My nipples were getting very hard, fully erected it’s slightly more 1 centimetre long and thick, making it very obvious over the bra. My areolas are also pretty big, about 6 centimetres in diameter, and close to black in colour, a very dark contrast to my already slightly dark skin. It was difficult finding bras and swimming suits that can cover my entire breasts without giving people a nip slip. On this day, I had on a strapless bra that was pretty low cut, I wore it to match the top as I wanted to expose a little bit of cleavage to go with my outfit. 

I could feel the big man’s thumb and index finger grip my right nipple over the bra.

“Are you turned on?”, he whispered into my ear. “You’re quite a little slut, aren’t you?”, he continued to talk in Tamil. I could feel his tummy digging deeper into my back. “How many boys have played with your tits?”, he continued to ask and tease me. I remained silent. His hand was now under my bra, his finger trying to grip the underline metal of my bra, the entire weight of my tits was resting on his arms as he fiddled with my bra.

The old man now had my pussy lips pinched between his middle and index finger, pushing them together, I could feel my panties getting wetter by the second. I already unclenched my butt as the hands were doing a good job turning me on in this ungodly place. At this point I was so afraid someone would notice as people eyes started to get adjusted in the darkness. I could hear the Vicks lady talking loudly in front of me to someone seated down. 

I felt his bony thumb grip my panty line and push it aside. Fuck. My fat left pussy lip was exposed to him now. It was pushed aside just enough for my inner lips to fall out as well. Shit. The flappy skin from my labia is pretty thick and long, following the entire length of my pussy lips with my clit hiding snugly between them. The old man was pinching my left pussy lip with his thumb and index finger, feeling the puffy fat between his fingers. The sweat and cum making his fingers move easily along the clean-shaven meat.

The big man had moved his hand to my back now. I felt him struggle with the clasps on my bra. Damnit. It was just going to fall off if he managed to unhook it. People would definitely be able to see my big black areolas against the wet white shirt, even more obvious with my hard nipples standing at attention. 

“Please don’t naa”, I whispered to him. Pleading. 

“You finally speak”, he sneered back at me softly. “Your nipples seem to be suffocating in there. Let them breathe a bit”. He pulled the bra hard, I felt the hooks behind me come loose.

**End of part 5.**
[+] 2 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
**Part 6.**

The straps came apart. The big man pulled the bra out from under my shirt and let it fall to the floor. My heavy tits were now dangling freely under my top. I tried to move my left hand to zip up my jacket at least but the Vicks lady’s big fat ass was blocking any movements from my hands. 

I was starting to get very fearful of the situation now. The big man started to bite into my left shoulder and suck on the skin, giving me painful love bites. The old man kept watching with a huge smile on his face, now stroking his cock a little harder in the darkness. He watched as the bra fell onto the floor of the dirty train. The situation was working perfectly to his advantage. The big man’s right hand went back under my top. I felt his middle and index finger slide under my sweaty right tit. He slowly had the entire weight of my tit resting on the palm of his hand, his index finger slightly brushing against my erect nipple. 

“They’re so soft”, he whispered into my ear. “How big are they? What’s your size?”, he continued to ask me softly as his big tummy kept brushing onto my back. His thumb and middle finger had my right nipple gripped firmly and he was pulling the rubbery nub, gently twirling the nipple between his fingers. I remained quiet. His fingers were working me well, I was really turned on at this point, with the fear coming from these 2 men still playing on the back of my mind. His index finger was slowly doing circles around my areolas now, feeling every bump and wrinkle trying to make out how big it was.

The old man shifted his attention away from my pussy lip and was now exploring my labia skin, using his index finger, he started to flick the thick flaps, making them sway. My pussy was flooded with my juice and the old man knew I was starting to enjoy the attention my body was getting. I felt his thumb and finger grip my labia and he pulled it downwards roughly. 

“Owww”, I whimpered a little loud from the sudden jolt of pain. The old man still had my labia skin between his fingers, tugging and pulling it downwards. I could feel it stretching to its limit. It was starting to get painful. 

“What happened?”, the big man moved back a little bit. He knew he was very gently fondling my tits. He wasn’t causing me any pain. Why did I have to shout? He looked down and saw the old man looking back at us smiling widely. The big man saw the old man’s hand in an awkward position positioned under my skirt and he put two and two together. 

“You little slut”, he laughed into my ear. “All this while the old man was touching you as well?”

I bit my lower lip. 

The big man removed his hand from my tits and put it under my skirt. I could feel both hands collide between my thighs. The old man was still playing with my pussy flaps under my skirt when the big man’s hand touched his. I saw the old man shift his eyes away from my tits and looked at the big man. They both seemed to acknowledge what each other were doing. 

“You’re such a whore aren’t you”, he smiled as he whispered into my ear again. “Don’t make it difficult for him. He’s so old. He probably hasn’t played with a fresh young pussy in a long time. Let him have some fun”, he said with a slight laugh

“Naa, please don’t naa.”, I pleaded. Now fearful of what he might do. The old man now had his index finger gliding in between my pussy lips. I could feel the tip of his finger gently rubbing against my clit. I gasped slowly. 

“You’re really enjoying his touch aren’t you.”, he replied me. “Let me help him a little bit”

Before I could respond, the big man grabbed the top of my panties and pulled down hard. The old man felt the sudden pull of the panty and moved his hand away. His eyes had now shifted to my skirt in front. He finally understood what the big man was going. Seeing as the big man was standing, he could not bend down to pull my panty down, also his big stomach made it impossible for him to move around much. The old man gripped my panties from the middle and pulled it down to my ankles. 

Fuck. I thought to myself. The big man placed one huge foot over the wet panty, holding it down between my feet.  

“Which hole was he playing with?”, he continued to whisper into my ear. I could feel his right hand now under my skirt, his middle finger slid between my wet pussy lips. Using my cum, he started to push against the entrance of my anus. 

“This hole?”, I felt the finger enter my ass. My body jerked up. 

“No..”, I whimpered, “Please don’t naa, it hurts”

“It’s so tight”, he pushed his finger in a little deeper. My pussy juice didn’t help, I could still feel the dryness as my anal walls gripping his finger tight. He kept pushing the finger in deeper up to his knuckle. It was hurting really bad. He started to pull the finger out and push it back in with dry force. 

I was starting to cry. “Naa, please stop. You’re hurting me”, I pleaded, tears started running down my face. I felt him bite my neck really hard and suck on the skin as his middle finger started to increase its pace. Every time his finger reached the knuckle, he would rotate his fingers deep inside the cavity. Unknowingly, I had started to arch my back, sticking my ass out a little bit to ease the pain, my face was very close to the Vicks lady’s back, my tits jiggling under my shirt as he forcefully finger banged my little hole. 

I felt the old man’s thumb and index finger squeeze my pussy lips together, pinching the meat together tightly. The old man had his left hand under the lungi, stroking his cock. His right hand was back fiddling with my pussy again. He knew the big man had his finger up my ass, my pussy was his for the taking. He began to slide his index finger between my pussy lips again, the tip rubbing against my clit. He was rubbing against it, pushing the hard nub around. 

“Ahhhhh fuckk”, I moaned softly.

“He seems to be having fun”, the big man laughed quietly into my ear. He was watching the old man stroke his cock over the lungi as I felt the finger push deep into my asshole again.

The old man’s finger was slowly making its way into the opening of my pussy. Cum was literally flowing down my legs at this point. I hated myself for enjoying this, the pain in my anus was starting to subside as the big man’s finger kept increasing its pace. I could feel the old man’s finger at the entrance of my wet creamy pussy hole. He slowly pushed the finger in. I watched him increase the pace of his stroking, he looked like he was about to cum anytime in his seat. 

“You seem to be enjoying this as much as us. What a slut.”, the big man whispered into my ears. 

I kept quiet. My eyes were closed at this point. I felt the old man’s finger slowly enter the hole. 

The big man took his left hand off the ceiling railing and placed it on my tummy. In one quick action he pulled my top up over my breasts. My tits were now fully exposed in the train.

“No naa! no! no! stoppp! Pull it down naa. Pleaseee. I’m begging you”, I was so scared at this point. My tits were swinging around as my body moved with both my holes being fingered. My big areolas were now jiggling in front of the old man, both my nipples hard at attention. The big man’s left hand grabbed my left tit and he started to pull my nipple. I winced in pain as my nipple was being stretched. He started to take turns fiddling with both nipples, grabbing each tit one by one and kneading them, pinching and pulling each nipple. 

“Naa, please stop. What if people see?”, I continued to plead. Full on crying at this point. The only thing stopping people from looking at me was the Vicks lady in front me. I could hear voices talking and laughing all around me. I had no idea how many people knew what was happening to me or if anybody was watching. The big man ignored my pleas and continued fondling my big hanging tits. 

The old man looked like he was about to cum. His eyes were slightly rolled back but his gaze never shifted from my tits, he had two fingers deep inside my pussy now pumping as hard as he could. I could feel the old man’s fingers hitting the big man’s finger in my ass between the walls of my pussy and anus. 

“I want to tear your asshole apart, you little bitch. I know you like this. I’m going to stick my fist up this little hole”, he whispered into my ear. I could hear the threat in his voice. I’m sure he would fuck me right here in the train if his big tummy wasn’t in the way. What a bastard. 

I was crying really hard now. I was so scared. The sound was being drowned out by the noise within the carriage. No one was paying any attention to me thankfully, but deep down I wished someone would notice and come save me but I was too perfectly hidden. The two old ladies seated on my other side were in deep sleep amidst the noisy environment.

**End of part 6.**
[+] 4 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
**Part 7.**

The old man continued to finger my pussy hard. Both fingers deep inside my pussy, he tried to spread his fingers apart as wide as he could, stretching my pussy hole wide. His old bony fingers were dripping with my cum. 

“This old man really wants to fuck you. Look at him, the poor man has to play with his own cock. You should help him.”, The big man whispered into my ears. 

“No naa. Please”, my voice was whimpering in between sobs. Tears were flowing freely down my cheeks. 

The big man took his left hand off my tits and grabbed my head using my ponytail. With so much force, he roughly pushed my head down onto the old man’s lap. My face just barely missed the Vicks lady’s fat ass and I fell face first onto the old man’s thighs. My body was arched in a more than 90-degree position. I was standing up with my ass sticking out now under the big man’s belly, which was resting now on top of my lower back. I could feel the big man’s erection now on my left butt cheek. His middle finger was still deep inside my butthole. My tits were dangling now freely under the weight of gravity, looking like fat cow udders, my hard nipples facing straight down. The big man held me down like this using his left hand.

This took the old man by surprise. His fingers immediately exited my pussy as he tried to catch me from falling. The old man looked up at the big man, I was watching from the sides of my eye as the big man made an O on his mouth, then smiled widely at the old man. 

These men were treating me like a cheap slut.   

The old man looked me dead in the eye, taking in the view of my tear-stained face. There were tears still streaming down my cheeks. He smiled a little at me. My right cheek was resting on the hard rod under his lungi. The lungi smelled horrible. Amidst all the emotion that I was feeling, I wondered when was the last time he washed his clothes. I looked up at the boy, he was still in deep sleep. He had cheap knock off headphones plugged into his ears.

With his right hand, the old man kept my face planted down on his lap. With his other hand, he slowly pulled his lungi apart and his cock sprang out hitting me on the nose. 

Oh my god. The smell. 

It looked horrible as well. The cock was about 5 inches long, thin with a bulging mushroom head. I could make out a lot of thick layers of foreskin covering the tip. He old man gripped the foreskin and pulled it down revealing the blackish purple head. I saw little yellow crumbs on the tip. When did he last wash his cock? The smell was making me gag really bad. I started to cry again. 

The old man smiled at me, I could see empty gaps in between the yellow and black teeth as he grinned at me. He held my head down with this right hand and held his cock out in front of me with the left. I clenched my mouth shut as hard as I could, biting my teeth. I could feel the dirty cock head touching my lips. The smell of old piss was filling up my nose. I wanted to vomit. He kept pushing the cock head into my mouth and it already made it through my lips, knocking on my teeth. It tasted fucking disgusting. 

The old man said something to me in his native tongue. I could not understand what he was trying to say. He kept repeating it. He got tired of repeating himself and pulled my hair hard. 

“Ahhhh fuck”, I shouted. 

The cock entered my mouth. Oh fuck. I could feel my vomit starting to come up from my stomach. The old man held my head down, burying my face into his thick pubic hair. He said something again, and kept pushing my head down onto his smelly cock, insinuating he wanted me to suck. I could feel the cock getting harder inside my mouth, the cock head was hitting the top of my mouth. 

My eyes were red at this point. I could feel water coming out of my nose and tears from my eyes as I gagged. I slowly started to suck. I could taste the nasty yellow crumbs on the tip of his cock. The old man kept holding my head down this time with his left hand. He moved his right hand onto my dangling tits and started to pinch and play with the nipples, pulling them downwards even more like he was milking a cow. He was strong for an old man. I closed my eyes and continued to suck, my tongue cleaning the tip of his dirty pee hole. 

From the back, the big man had taken his left hand off from my back. He pulled my skirt up above my back and with both thumbs, pushed them into my asshole and pulled the hole apart wide. My eyes shot open. Fuckk. That hurts like hell, I grimaced in pain. The old man knew something was happening at the back but he didn’t care. I stopped sucking. The old man’s hand was still pushing my head down to the base of his cock. I couldn’t even shout, his pubes were literally inside my nostrils. I could do nothing but cry. My nipples were getting really sore from the pinching and pulling. 

The big man took his left thumb out of my asshole. I could feel his arm hitting my ass cheeks as he fiddled with something. 

I think I knew what was happening. Oh god. No. Please. 

The big mans left hand gripped my left ass cheek hard and pushed the meat aside. I doubt he could look at my asshole as his tummy would definitely be blocking the view.  

Oh fuck. 

The big man was gripping his cock with his right hand, trying to guide it to my asshole. I could feel a fat head poking the entrance. I’ve never been fucked in the ass before. He kept pushing the head into the hole. The pain was excruciating. 

“Mmmmphhhhhmmmmhhhhmmpphhhhhhhhh”, I was trying to move my face away from the old man’s cock. He took his right hand off my tits and used both hands to hold my head down. I felt a fat knob enter my asshole. My poor sore anus would not be able to take this big man’s cock. He pushed in a little bit more, his precum trying to lubricate the hole but barely. I felt another inch of cock enter my ass. 

With my free hands, I tried to push the big man away from my back. He caught both wrists and held them down. With my 90-degree angle, the big man had both his hands holding me by the wrists pushing down onto my back. My asshole was basically an offering to him at this point. His heavy stomach was resting on my lower back. He kept on pushing, I could feel the inches starting to fill up the walls of my anus. He finally stopped. His cock wasn’t so long but the problem was it was so fat. The girth was stretching my asshole apart. 

“Mmmphhhhh”, I continued to try and shout with the smelly cock inside my mouth. The old man looked me dead in the eyes and with a serious face said something unknown to me. He looked threatening. At this point I was starting to run out of tears but I was sobbing. I continued to suck. He has to let me go once he cums, I prayed

My ass was slowly starting to accommodate the fat cock, but it was still burning. The big man started to move his hips lightly. I felt the fat cock inching its way out then back in. I could tell the big man was struggling a little as well because of his weight. The fat cock head was stretching my anal walls as it moved around deep inside me. Every time he pushed his cock back in, I would let out a muffled sound. The pain was intense. The big man slowly started to increase his pace. My anus was so tight it probably felt like it was trying to rip his cock off as he continued on. 

I continued to suck the old man’s cock. I was watching the expression of his face hoping for any indication that he was about to cum. It felt like I was washing his cock for him with my mouth, I kept sucking as the old man was not giving me a chance to bob my head up and down, my face was still buried in his pubes. I kept using my tongue to tease his pee hole, then sliding it up and down down the shaft, feeling the veins running around his cock. I kept looking at his face until I saw his eyes roll up and his body start to tense. He was very close to cumming.

From the back, the big man was increasing his pace. I think he had forgotten he was in a public place; I could feel his cock sliding in and out a little smoothly now. The pain was slowly beginning to subside as well, but it still hurt like hell. My arms were starting to get numb from its awkward position but he still held me down tight. How long could this man keep this up? I was still praying that nobody was noticing us in this position.

**End of part 7.**
Like Reply
Awesome updates could not stop reading this.
[+] 2 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
keep going
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply