Adultery Helpless Mom and Horny security officer Constable
Helpless Mom and Horny security officer Constable

By Novelist Casanova

It was around 7 PM, after being completely felt up by the usual Bus Conductor in the Crowded Bus, I got down at my Stop.  After feeling me up completely, the Conductor even whispered a “thank you,” into my ears and planted a kiss on my cheeks and left me.  As I got down from the Bus, my neighbor Kala, who is 38, 5 years older than me, who also works with me at a Garment Factory got down along with me from the bus.  “Had fun?” she whispered in my ears.  “I don’t know, Kala Sis,” I said and blushed.  “See, that’s how we lower class have to deal with perverts.  If we can’t resist them, we should enjoy them.  Just have to close your eyes and imagine that one of our favorite celebrities is feeling us up,” Kala Aunty said casually.  The conductor of the bus which me and Kala Aunty board daily to go to our factory used to feel up every woman passenger in the bus if it is crowded.  His bus light used to flicker all the time and he used to take it as a chance to feel us in the name of issuing tickets.  I used to hate him and get annoyed, and by the time I got down I would have gotten so angry and lost my temper.  

One day I told Kala that I can’t deal with this pervert Conductor, and she told me to watch how she would deal with him.  The next evening, as the light in the bus started flickering and the conduction in the name of issuing tickets was feeling up the women in the bus.  As he came near Kala and started feeling her up, and I was expecting Kala to protest, she turned around and let him feel up her boobs and even let him hug her.  She just closed her eyes and hugged him back and was letting him kiss her cheeks and neck.  As Kala started kissing his lips and placed her hand on his cock, he closed his eyes, biting his lips and let her free.  After that he let her go and our stop came and we got down.  “That’s how you deal with the perverts, Sudha,” Kala said as we both got down.  “Instead of protesting, fighting and creating Drama, we have to enjoy ourselves.  I can easily fight with him and create drama, but from the next day on he will not stop the bus near our stop and make us go late to work and go back home late.  We lower class don’t have the luxury to afford two-wheelers or Autos to avoid such sexual advances, we have to run our families.  Both our husbands are jobless and we have children to take care of. If we keep fighting against perverts we have to keep on fighting and can’t run our family.  Instead we have to enjoy ourselves, like I did on the bus now,” Kala said.  “You are right Kala Sis,” I said.

Today evening, as I boarded the bus along with Kala, as usual the lights in the Bus started flickering, and as usual the Conductor in the name of issuing tickets started feeling the ladies in the bus.  As he was approaching me to feel me up, instead of getting angry, I was getting horny.  As he grabbed my waist from behind and started rubbing his cock inside his pants against my ass, I was biting my lips and turned around and looked at him.  “Nice Ass you have, what’s your name?” he asked.  “Sudha,” I whispered.  “Can I feel your boobs?” he asked.  I was horny, “Okay,” I whispered and he readily inserted his hands under my pallu and grabbed my boobs over my blouse.  I was clearly enjoying myself, Kala was right.  By the time he turned me around and kissed my lips, my stop had arrived.  He whispered a “thank you,” and kissed my cheek and let me get down.  As I got down I could feel my panties already wet, and I was still horny.  Kala, who clearly saw everything, was glad that I listened to her and was appreciating me.

To be continued...
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great start .... keep updating regularly ....
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
Great start dude, just a suggestion, don't make her a slut immediately, make her helpless, make her horny, at last without any options left she herself should fall for sex.
Like Reply
It was not just the Conductor who was perving on me that I was worried about.  It was the security officer Constable who was behind my Husband was my biggest worry.  My husband, though jobless, was peddling Ganja and getting arrested every now and then.  Since he used to make some money pedaling Ganja, and even bought a land for ourselves in the outskirts of the city with the Ganja pedaling money, I let my husband pedal Ganja.  There was one security officer constable who was always on my husband’s back, and used to come to our slum and straight to our house in search of my husband.

One day I returned from work and was removing my saree and was only in my blouse and petticoat and about to remove my blouse.  All of a sudden this Politice Constable barged into my house searching for my husband.  The moment he saw me in my blouse and petticoat, his went crazy and in the name of searching my husband he was trying to sexually harrassment.  Since I screamed he left the place.  From the next day on, he started coming to my house regularly searching for my husband.  In the name of asking questions he used to ogle at me from head to toe, which I hated.  By the time my little sons used to come home after playing, the security officer constable used to leave the house.  Though I used to share everything with Kala, my husband pedaling Ganja was something I kept as a secret.

“Sudha, are your panties after the conductor felt you up?” Kala whispered.  I just blushed and she laughed and started walking along with me and we entered our slum and she went to her and I went to my house.  As I entered my house, my husband was on the cot packing a huge amount of Ganja, “my god!” I exclaimed.  “Sudha, with this I am going to build a house for us, for our sons, and we are going to live happily,” as my husband said and I was so delighted.  All of a sudden we heard someone knock the door really hard, as my husband went and saw who it was through the keyhole, it was the same security officer Constable.  “Shit..!! it's the same security officer Bastard..!” my husband exclaimed.  “I am going to get caught red-handed Sudha, our dream of owning a house is not going to happen, I am going to jail,” my husband started panicking.  Though I was scared as well, what Kala told me about dealing with the perverts came to my mind.  “Ram, don’t panic, I have to plan, it will work out trust me on this.  Our dream to build a house is going to be a reality,” I said.  “But how Sudha, I am going to get caught now,” my husband said.  The security officerman kept bagning the door,  “Trust me on this, go hide under the cot, I will keep the security officer Constable busy, while I am keeping him busy, you escape from here,” I said and started removing my saree.  “I have no other choice, Ram, go hide under the cot along with the Ganja,” I said, taking off my pink saree and standing only in my pink petticoat and white blouse.  My husband who already knew that the security officer Constable is crazy about me, quickly knew that I was going to seduce the security officer Constable now, and that was the only way to escape from here, “I sorry Sudha,” he said.  “I am doing this for you Ram, because I love you,” I said and went to answer the door and my husband went under the cot and started to hide himself along with the Ganja.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
“Who is it?” I asked and opened the door, the moment the security officer constable saw me in my white blouse and pink petticoat, his eyes popped out.  “Where is your husband?” he asked.  “Not here, please wait outside, I have to change my clothes,” I said.  “No, change in front of me,” he said.  “Please sir, I can’t remove my blouse and petticoat in front of you,” I said.  “You are wearing your bra and panteis inside right?” he asked.  “Yes sir, but why are you asking about my underwear?” I said.  “Hey, just answer my question,” he said.  “Yes Sir, I am weaning my bra and panteis inside,” I said.  “Then change in front of me,” he said.  “Sir, I am a married woman, what you are doing is wrong,” I said.  “I know you are married, but to an asshole, all you need is a real man,” he said.  “Sir, please don’t use such words to call my husband,” I said.  “He is an asshole, a banned substance dealer, can’t believe he is married to a beautiful bombshell like you,” he said and grabbed my waist.  Clearly he was into my trap.  “Sir, take your hands off my waist.  You are grabbing my waist as if I am your wife,” I said.  “Aww… I wish you were my wife,” he exclaimed and hugged me.  “Sir, please don’t hug me, if anyone sees me in this position, what will they think about me,” I said.  “Mmmmmm…” he moaned and started kissing my neck and cheeks.  I was feeling horny as well.  That’s when I signaled my husband to escape as I did not latch the door.  “Nobody will see, the door is closed,” the security officer said and looked at the door and started walking towards the door to check if it was latched.  “Sudha, don’t worry take him inside the kitchen, I will escape from here” my husband whispered from underneath the cot.  “He is trying to get too close to you, don’t lose your temper.  Just act like you like him as well,” my husband whispered.  

“How do you latch this?” the security officer constable called struggling to latch the door.  “Tell him that the latch does not work and you have to lock it with the key, and lock it with the key and leave the key on the cot,” my husband whispered and I went near the door.  “Sir, the latch is broken, we have to lock it with the lock,” I said.  “Then lock it,” he said.  “If I lock it, how will you leave now?” I said.  “I am not going to leave now,” he said and grabbed my waist again.  “I don’t know what I have to do in order to make you leave,” I said.  “Give me a hug,” he said.  “If you give you a hug, will you leave?” I said.  “Hug me first,” he said and I readily wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.  As he hugged my back, “you are so naughty sir,” I whispered.  “Mmmmmm…” he moaned and hugged me tight.  “Sir, I am going to kiss your cheek and you will leave now, okay?” I whispered and started kissing his cheeks.  As I was kissing his cheeks, he brought his lips close to my lips and started kissing my lips.  “Mmmmm .. Sir, not on the lips,” I whispered.  “Please,” he begged, whispering.  I closed my eyes and held his face and started kissing his lips.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
My kisses were driving him crazy and he was grabbing my ass and kissing my lips back.  “Mmmmmmmm…… mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm,” he was moaning and breathing heavily as he was kissing my lips.  “My love, you are so hot, mmmmm….” he moaned and continued kissing my lips and feeling up my ass over my petticoat.  He was roaming his hands all over my ass over my petticoat and feeling up my panties.  “I want to remove your panties,” he whispered, breaking the kiss and still placing his hands over my ass over my petticoat.  “Sir, I told you to leave after the kiss,” I said.  “Please,” he begged.  The way he begged me showed how much he was crazy about me and I wanted to make full use of his horniness.

“Alright, get on your knees,” I said, and he readily got on his knees and knelt in front of me and grabbed my waist.  “Before I let you remove my panteis, I want you to apologize to me for punishing my husband every time and hurting him physically,” I said.  “I am sorry for punishing your husband,” he said and grabbed my ass and started burying his face on my navel.  “Promise me that you will not punish my husband in the future, if you do that I will let you remove my bra as well,” I said.  “Are you sure?” he asked and reached for my boobs over my blouse and grabbed my boobs.  I caught his wrist and took his hands off my boobs.  “First you must promise me,” I said.  “I promise I will not hurt your husband,” he said and hugged my ass and started kissing my navel.  The way he was grabbing my ass and kissing my navel, I could feel my panteis getting wet, and all of a sudden he started lifting my pink petticoat and grabbed my maroon color panties and started pulling it down.  Nothing erotic in this world for a woman than a guy crazy about her removing her panties.  The way he was removing my maroon color panties made my knees go weak and I bent down and started holding his face as he was pulling my panties till my knees.  As my maroon panteis were near my ankle, I placed my hands on his shoulders for support and helped him remove my panties off me by taking one leg after the other from my panties.  “Mmmmmmmmm,” he moaned and started sniffing my panties.  “Come to the kitchen to remove my bra,” I whispered near his ears and kissed his cheek and went inside the kitchen.

To Be Continued ...
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
thanks  for d updates ..... yourock
Like Reply
Nice updates
Like Reply
As he followed me sniffing my already wet maroon color panties, and removoing his shirt and pants and only in his white banian and underwear, my stupid husband got scared and made a sound underneath the cot where he was hiding.  Quickly the security officerman noticed the sound and was about to bend down and look underneath the cot, I quickly ran towards the security officerman and hugged him from behind and inserted my right hand inside his underwear and caught his cock.  “Oh my God… it is so big,” I exclaimed and started stroking his cock and before he could think of seeing what’s under the cot, I turned him around and pulled his cock out of his underwear and started feeling his cock grow in my hand.  To be honest I was impressed with his cock.  It looked tasteable.  
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Holding his cock I made him sit on the cot and sat next to him with my left hand around his shoulders and started stroking his cock with my face close to his face.  “Mmmmm…. You like cock?” he asked, removing his banian.  After feeling his cock, it was I who was under his control.  “Mmmmmm…. It's cute,” I said, admiring his cock.  I badly wanted to taste it and I was biting my lips, stroking his cock and looking into his eyes.  “You wanna taste my cock?” he asked.  “Mmmmmmm.” I nodded, totally forgetting the fact that my husband was hiding under the cot.  As I took my mouth near his cock and was about to taste his cock, he held my shoulder and lifted me and started removing my blouse hooks.  I smiled at him and started helping him remove my blouse hooks.  Once I removed my blouse, he readily put his hands behind me and unclasped by white bra and removed my bra and hugged me and slept on me on the cot and rolled over on the cot.  He was only in his underwear and I was only in my pink petticoat, we enjoyed the way we were hugging each other.  My boobs were crushed against his naked chest and his lips were all over my face and lips and it was like heaven to me.  I was totally into his control now and my body was aching for his cock already. 
Like Reply
Removing his underwear, he lifted my pink petticoat and made me sit on his cock and started making love to me.  “Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm,” I began to moan as his cock went deeper and deeper inside my pussy and at the same time he was grabbing my ass cheeks hard and enjoying my pussy.  I was totally horny and was enjoying his cock inside me, and out of our delight I started moaning and pinching his cheeks.  He just loved the way I was enjoying it and started grabbing my dangling naked boobs and began sucking my boobs.  “Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm,” I was moaning as I was ready for a strong orgasm.  He knew that I was going to cum and I knew that he was going to cum.  The chemistry between us was way better than the chemistry between me and my husband.

Like Reply
As we both were about to cum, he flipped me and slept on top of me in the missionary position with my legs spread and started making love to me.  I was enjoying every moment of it and was hugging him tight and kissing his lips passionately.  I was hugging him like I wanted him for life.  That moment if someone asked me who would I wanted whether my husband or this security officerman who was making love to me, I would have chosen the security officerman, that much I started loving him.  My pussy was absolutely loving his cock inside it.  “Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm…. Just love your pussy… mmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm,” he was moaning as he was about to cum.  “Mmmmmmm…. I love you cock as well, Sir, I want you cock for ever, mmmmmmmm,” I moaned and hugged him tight and continued moaning.  “Mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…. I am going to cum now….” he said grabbing my hair behind my head.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm…. Mmmmmmmm … met too….” I moaned.   “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ….. “ as he was moaning louder and louder, his cock started going deeper and deeper inside my pussy making me totally surrender myself to him.  “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” the moaned and by the time he shot his cum deep inside my pussy. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” I moaned and sprouted a loud orgasm and he collapsed on top of me and I hugged him tight.  “Mmmmmm… that was great,” he exclaimed and got off me and started wearing his underwear.  As I smiled and got up from bed and started wearing my white bra, he started walking towards the door where he had removed his pants and shirt.  After wearing his clothes back on, “I have to go now, come here,” he said.  As I went towards him in my pink petticoat and white bra, he hugged me, “thank you,” he said.  I kissed his cheek and smiled at him.  “What is your name?” he asked.  “You are asking my name now, all doing all this? It's Sudha,” I said and smiled.  “Sudha, I love you,” he whispered and kissed my lips and left the place.

To Be Continued ...

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
thanks  for d updates ..... yourock
Like Reply
A nice update bro... waiting to see her husband's reaction
Like Reply
Good story, very promising
Like Reply
Good going. Please continue.

Cheers!!!
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Your back and I didn’t even know! Super huge fan of all your stories! 

Mom's Kabaddi Challenge with My Friends

This is one of my favorite all time hits!!! You are an amazing writer of erotica if not the best. Please please please write another mom som story within this genre where son enjoys mom and shares her with others, Ofcourse she gets shared because of her innocence.
Like Reply
owwwao sexy updates, please write more please,please
Like Reply