Misc. Erotica Lost in the Woods (Completed)
Rainbow 
Lost in the Woods

By: Marty82

-An Erotic Story of Different Taste-

banana banana happy banana banana
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Young maiden gets lost in the forest:

I stumbled through the fog that covered everything. I stopped and listened. Nothing. I had lost my pursuers. I felt relief, but I was also alone and lost. I was 20 years old. My family had been killed. My heritage was gone. Now I had lost even my horse to those thieves. I pulled what was left of my torn dress over my exposed breast and sank down onto the damp leaves to catch my breath and think.

I am a good fighter, even if I am a woman. My father and my brothers had trained me as a warrior since the age of 7. My mother died of fever when I was 8, and even if I remember her well, I grew up without her. We were nobles, but no one was safe from the marauding barbarians who attacked castles like ours to seize booty and frighten everyone from the land. When they attacked our castle ten days ago, I had fought alongside my father and my brothers. But our castle had been burned, and. I alone survived. When my younger brother was killed right beside me, I slashed his killer across the neck and fled. I swore I would fight them another day.

I hid in the woods for two days, found one of our horses that had not been rounded up and herded away.

I had entered these woods after a long journey from the North.

After hours without water or food I was beginning to lose my strength, and I was no match for the three drunken thieves I came upon. They grabbed my horse and my arm before I could hoist my sword. They pulled me to the ground and tore at my dress, exposing my breasts, touching them with dirty hands. I was frightened, of course, but my mind registered the events coldly: I just wanted to find the right moment to fight them. No matter how hard I kicked and squirmed, two of them forcefully held me down while one began unfastening his pants. Then, that terrible filthy man straddled my leg and ordered me to look at him. "I will punish you with this!" he groaned while his huge, throbbing member was pointing at me.

It was too much. As he kneeled and reached to push my legs apart, my anger exploded and with all the strength I could summon I managed to lift my knee, hitting him on his testicles. The maniac fell right against his comrades who had been too concentrated on my breasts until the last second to react. The three of them fell to the ground, and I ran as fast as I could. I did not have time to panic.

They began running after me, but they were drunk and I was too fast. They lost track after a short while and I entered the brush with a smile of relief.

In the quite of the fog, as the light was fading and chill was settling in, I shuddered and looked around. I had to survive the night. I sat on a cold stone covered with musk and fell asleep immediately.

I woke up a few moments later with a start. I had a sense of being watched...why? I turned around and I realized I was not alone.

A man in his mid-thirties was staring at me; his horse was probably nearby because I could hear it. He was strong, his dark hair cut short, he was muscular built and wore leather armour with a black robe. He had a sword with him, and I gulped down my fear, not knowing what to expect. Then, I met his dark and golden shaded eyes...my heart missed a beat. He saw me sleeping, I thought, and I instinctively covered my breasts with my hands, embarrassed.

He had a beautiful face -- a long elegant nose, sensual lips, and chiselled features. "Have you been here for long, young lady?" he asked me, his tone steady yet deep and serious.

I tried to catch my breath and calm down. "Well...I...no, not for long."

His eyes looked at my breasts, and he moved closer. "Did someone hurt you?"

I took a deep breath and decided to speak.

"My Lord, I had just left my town when I opted for a protected travel across the forest, and I bumped into a bunch of thieves. They stole my horse, everything I brought for my journey. That's why you see me in such a state...but they didn't have the time to..." I blushed. "I managed to fight and eventually saved myself." I paused. "I am Caroline of Peverell...." He stopped me. "This forest is wicked, especially for pretty young ladies like you. You shouldn't have decided to enter it." It was patronizing, but I simply nodded. "My name is Guillaume Deschamps. I wish to do you no harm. I live near this forest. We need to get you out of here as soon as we can." We locked eyes again; I felt a positive feeling comforting my soul as well as my tired body.

We approached his horse, a strong, proud black animal. I caressed the horse's nose. "Here, let me help you." I felt a jolt of electricity running up my spine as he lifted me up... "Gothard is not an easy ride. You'd better put your arms around my waist, like this," he suggested, reaching back and pulling an arm around him. I felt so silly: here I was, lost in the woods and above all, I was feeling attracted to this stranger.

We trotted, my breasts brushing against his leather-covered body, my arms around his waist. I felt warm. We remained silent for a while, then I decided to break the silence.

"I see from your sword that you must be of noble's heritage, and a soldier." I said.

"Yes, but not any more," he replied. "My life is simple and quieter now."

"My brother was a soldier as well. But...he died. I am my family's sole survivor. The barbarians destroyed our castle after we fought against them." I tried to use a steady tone, but I am sure he felt me tremble all over...he squeezed my arms.

"I am sorry. It must be an unbearable loss." His voice was polite. I put my head on his back. He did not protest. Maybe he thought I fell asleep.

The horse increased its pace and I stiffened, my breasts pressed against his back, caressing them. I suffocated a small moan. Was he feeling my hard nipples pointing out?

"Stop" he ordered. We were in a large field surrounded by willow trees. A stone cottage was in front of us.

"Such a beautiful place, so peaceful," I said.

He glanced over his shoulder. "Yes, I like loneliness."

He climbed off the horse and offered his hand. I let it wrap mine and I felt a rush again as he put his other hand on my waist and helped me down.

"Welcome to my cottage. Carolina," he said with kind smile, awkwardly dropped my hand.

My name, pronounced from his lips with a low voice worked its magic on me...I shyly smiled, realizing that my skin was tingling, my heart was racing and I couldn't cope all this sensation without being noticed. He opened the wooden door and we went inside.

The first room was a small salon. It had a stone wall and simple wooden furniture, except for a leather sofa that was placed strategically in front of a big fireplace. A place to recover and heal heart scars, forgetting Evil on Earth.

Lace curtains hung at the small square windows. A woman's touch? My stomach twisted. "It's a really nice place to live," I softly said as I looked around.

"For luck, I left the fire on. Please, sit and warm yourself, you must be freezing."

He went to a table, poured a glass of red wine for me and another for himself, and offered some bread. I ate silently while he adjusted the fire.

"You must have a bad opinion of this impulsive lost woman." I said. I dropped my eyes from his.

"You've been strong and full of courage, Lady Caroline; a female warrior deserves all my admiration. I just know that women end up badly in this forest...believe me, for I learnt it too well."

"Why?" the question came out of my mouth before I could stop it. I turned to see his resigned, angry expression.

"You see, I'm alone now. But I wasn't before."

He paused and I asked, "Were you married?"

He nodded. "She was riding her horse alone in this forest, just like you, and she died exactly where I found you. She was a warrior like you. After her death, I changed my life completely." He stared at the flames in the fireplace.

I wanted to ask him if he found the killers who tool his wife's life, but I didn't want to be too indiscrete. "I'm sorry." I whispered. I instinctively put my hand on his again. God, I wished to cure his soul.

"Caroline...."

His eyes looked at mine for a moment, then wandered to my body. I held my breath. Every part of me was on edge, waiting. Stop it, I said to myself once again. You don't even know each other.

He cleared his throat and looked away, awkward again. "I set some water by the fire; it should be warm by now. I thought you'd be happy to take a bath. My wooden tub is in that corner." He stood up. "I will exit so you can have your privacy." He picked up his cloak and started to the door.

"Guillaume," I said. He turned, his eyes so wide and dark. "Don't be too far from the house, please."

He smiled. "I'll just be outside. There are some dresses in that drawer if you need them." He caressed me from head to toe with his wonderful eyes and left me alone.

I took the pot full of water and poured it inside the wooden tub; I mixed it together with cold water, then removed the remnants of my dress and undergarments. My right hand touched a nipple. It was hard, and I felt another rush of desire between my legs. "I wonder how it would be to lie with him," I thought. I imagined his firm stomach and strong back that I had been holding during the ride a short time ago. I lifted my leg to step into the tub, and let my left hand drift to my pubic hair and slide to the top of my slit. It was damp, as I knew it would be.

I sat down in the warm water and kept sliding down until my shoulders were almost under water. On the side of the tub was soap with a fir scent, like the trees in the forest. I slid down further until the water covered my head and my long blond hair for a few moments. It had been so many days since a bath.

I started washing myself with a piece of cloth and rubbed the mud from my hair, my face, my arms, my breasts, and my feet. As I rubbed the cloth across my breasts, my nipples were still hard. I imagined it was his hand washing me, and I pinched my nipple in pleasure. I imagined him now, without his shirt. I put my head back and savoured the moment, then I put the cloth aside and rubbed the soap down my stomach and between my legs. I was tingling now, and I pressed the soap against my sex. Then I let the soap slip from my hand and touched myself with my fingers. I imagined that he must have bathed inside this tub many times, and perhaps touched his own naked body the way I was touching mine. I imagined his cock, hard, as his hands washed it.

I knew then that I had to feel that cock inside me.

I have never done it, but I could imagine how it would be like. Being touched from his strong big hands, feeling his face pressing against my neck, and...oh, the mere thought of his body nestled into mine made me throb down there. It was time for this bath to end.

As I stood and reached for a towel, I stepped on the soap in the bottom of the tub. I shrieked as I put one hand against the wall to regain my balance. I paused a moment, then took the towel from the hook. I heard his voice as he rushed through the door. "Do you need help?" He stopped and stared.

I clutched the towel, but did not try to cover myself. Nor did he turn away.

We stared for a moment. "God. You are absolutely beautiful," he said.

I stretched my arms toward him. Every part of my body was screaming for him. I was a virgin, but did not care. All I wanted was to be in his arms, to know what I had been imagining. "Come here, please" I whispered.

In seemed to glide to me in an instant, and embraced me. He lifted me, still wet, from the tub.

"Caroline" he sighed. My nipples touched his shirt. I pressed my hips against him and I could feel his hardness there. His lips searched for my mouth, and he caressed my back. I parted my lips and invited his tongue, and I pushed my tongue firmly under his. It was my first kiss, yes, and I did not wanted to behave like a terrified maiden. This man was a miracle.

I became wetter as he probed his tongue again and again. His right hand came up to my breasts and lifted it, then cupped it and gently pinched my nipple. He broke our kiss to move down and kiss and lick the nipple.

"Please," I whispered again. He bent over, and with his right arm under behind my knees, lifted me.

He carried me into his bedroom. He leaned in to kiss me again as he walked.

He tossed me on the bed. The room was lit only by a small lamp. I could feel the softness of fur blankets under my damp skin. He looked at me, then began unbuttoning his shirt. I spread my legs. I wanted him. He reached down and rubbed his hands gently up the inside of my thigh to my slit. He kept caressing my sex for a moment; I let out a small moan. He smiled, then began to remove his pants.

I could finally admire his beautiful body. My gaze wandered across his large shoulders, his chest, his abdomens, his long muscular legs and thighs...then, biting my lips and taking a deep breath, I watched his cock for the first time. It was springing from its nest of dark hair, toward me...so strong, so full of life. Totally different from the disgusting thief's member. The manhood I was observing some hours after that bad encounter did not belong to a drunken rapist, it belonged to a kind, handsome man who did not want "to punish" me. Everything in Guillaume was elegant, even his throbbing, stiff sex. At the base of it, on his left groin, I noticed a small star shaped mole.

I became bolder. I pulled him on top of me, kissing him on his golden skin and caressing his strong muscles of his back, his shoulders; I could not believe the strength of his desire. His hardness was pushing against my navel. He touched my left breast this time, then raised himself up to fondle both breasts at once. I closed my eyes and opened my legs more. His left hand went between them, traced hot lines on my thighs, then slid slowly upwards...and caressed my heat.

"Oh God, you're amazing" he moaned on my lips. "I must have you now."

I opened my eyes and stared at him. My heart was racing. My sex was tingling, begging. I knew he could see my fear behind my yearning. I could read fire, control and respect on his face. I put my hands around his neck. He slipped a knee between my thighs. I was now completely opened, exposed. I loved it.

I felt the tip of his hardness on my labia, caressing me. Then, he found my opening and began to gently ease inside me, so delicately and insistently at the same time. His eyes held mine.

His cock found my hymen. He stopped. "Are you new to this, Caroline?" he asked, with an astonished look.

"Yes," I said. He paused, but I pulled his face towards me and kissed him again. "Take me," I pleaded. He smiled. He pulled his cock back slightly and rubbed gently in small strokes. Then, with a firm thrust, he broke my barrier and rested inside me. I could hear him panting, tiny droplets of sweats falling from his skin onto mine. I fell stretched, full.

I put my legs around him, clenching my teeth. My pulsating inner walls got slowly used to him, thanks to his kisses. All of a sudden, I felt a wave of pleasure hit me and I nearly screamed. He thrust deeper and deeper inside me, with growing intensity, making me feel possessed yet not used.

I was being loved by his entire body, and God only knows how much I needed it.

Our lips pressed together. He wrapped his arms under me. His hard cock was buried inside me now, and he slid up my body so that the top of his cock was rubbing my clit and the top of my vagina. "Ahh, ohh God, yes," I started moaning, as his hands pulled my hips upward.

He nibbled on my neck and earlobes then devoured my mouth once again. The waves of pleasure started to encircle me, sending sparks from my throbbing channel all over my body as he rotated his hips and growled into my ear.

Then, it happened. "AAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed, both in pleasure and shock, climaxing around his cock. My whole body convulsed, yet he didn't stop. Finally he slowed his pace. As I recovered, I opened my eyes and saw him smile.

I stared back at him, lost in my aftershocks, not able to say a word while he withdrew. Why? Where was he going? He was still hard, and suddenly I was empty.

He kneeled on the bed and lifted my legs so my knees were bent and my feet pressed against his chest, and he entered me again with a quick thrust. "Ohh, yes," he said huskily. I could feel him completely now. I so wanted to touch him, but I couldn't reach him, and this made my arousal grow.

His hands were trembling as he lifted my hips to meet his thrusts. I started moaning and writhing on the bed, shaking my head from left to right. "Guillaume, ohh my God, please fuck me," I shouted. With my feet still resting on his chest and my knees bent and spread widely, he suckled on my toes while driving again and again inside my extremely wet slit, quicker, harder. I felt completely dizzy. All I could feel were his moans, my sighs and the wet slaps of our bodies.

Abruptly, he lifted me. "Wrap your legs around me," he whispered. I complied. What else did he have in mind? He pinned me against the cold wall. "Hold me tight, Caroline."

"OHH God," I sighed. I devoured his mouth and gripped his shoulders. His strokes were once again languid. I knew he didn't want it to end. Yet I felt his cock pulse and grow bigger.

"Mmm, ohhh, uhh," I moaned. His pace quickened. "I...need...you...I...need...this," he whispered with almost no breath, in rhythm with his thrust. I arched my hips. "Ohh, please, Guillaume, come inside me," I moaned back without even thinking about the possible consequences. He buried his face in my hair. "Are you sure?" "Yes, ohh yes."

I felt his finger dig into my ass as my walls sucked him with vigour. His tempo increased. "OHHH YES," he moaned. "UHHH." His cock swelled. "Caroline, OHHH!". With one last push of his hips I felt the first jolt of seed inside me. He kept thrusting, so much desire so long contained, and finally he slowed and stopped. He looked at me, and we kissed. Sweat was all over us. We lay together for a few moments.

He gently withdrew from me. "Come here, Caroline. I'm not done with you yet," he said.

He kissed me hard, with a new sense of intimacy, now that we have become lovers. I hungrily returned the kiss. As he was leaning under to kiss my neck, his left hand found my wet pussy and he inserted one finger into my heat, then another.

I held my breath; breathtaking pleasure was rippling through my body like a stream. I moaned as his thumb brushed against my clitoris and forced his fingers deeper, my juices dripping on them. My whole body tensed, and I began to push my hips up against his thrusts. He sucked on my earlobe, then headed downward until he met my breasts. He feasted on them, biting and licking. "Oh God," I repeated over and over, moaning, shivering, as he increased the pace, his fingers thrusting inside me, the friction of his thumb making me shiver with lust.

"Ohhh, Guillaume, ohhh" I screamed, as he brought me to the edge with his experienced fingers.

"Come for me one more time, Caroline," he whispered in my ear. His words sent a huge wave of pleasure that shook me from head to toe, and I climaxed, squeezing his fingers with my throbbing walls and lifting my buttocks off the bed.

Then I collapsed, sweaty and gasping for air, totally lost in my own sensations. Through the blur I saw him smile.

He ran his tongue over my breasts and licked first one, then the other. He looked up, and we stared at each other. I lost myself in his blue eyes and his smile.

He moved up and kissed me, put his arms around my back and pressed himself against me. We drifted off to sleep.

(To be continued...)

Like Reply
The adventure of young Caroline continues:

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. Its pale rays penetrated through the curtains.

I realized where I was, and I blushed.

I lazily stretched, aware of the warmth that came from the man beside me; we were lying in a spooning position, with my back against his chest.

I felt exhausted, swollen, and wonderful. Every part of my body was sore, but I tingled with excitement. As he slept, I realized how much the last 24 hours had changed me.

I was a young girl when I decided not to marry anyone. I wanted to become a warrior and nothing else. I didn't want to become a man's slave, whose only aim was having children and serving a family. My father knew it too. Even if he were worried about my future, he ignored the young nobles who wanted to wed me.

The attack of the barbarian raiders, the loss of my family, and the attempted bang in the forest had all fractured my idea of my life. And now there had been this incredible night with Guillaume.

I never thought a man could be so passionate, so caring about a woman's pleasure.

I remember my brothers sitting by the fire with some of their friends. At a certain point, my biggest brother Edward gently led me to my bedroom, telling me they had to talk about things I couldn't hear. I remember pretending to obey, and then hiding behind the door and listening to their forbidden conversations...I could hear their laughter, their mocking. They mostly talked about prostitutes...but even if I didn't like their manner I learned a lot.

I was 18. I had turned from a sweet blonde child to a pretty, slender young girl... I loved riding my horse, attending private lessons from the teacher my father chose for me. I was already capable of using a sword and fighting. I felt strong, fit, but...it wasn't enough. There were times when I felt a heat between my legs, but I didn't know where this feeling came from and I tried to ignore it.

I remember my body pressed against the wooden door as I listened to their conversation that night.

"So tell us about Annie. I heard she's the hottest whore on the market." Through the keyhole I could see my biggest brother Edward smile at the question.

"Hot is nothing compared to her: her long blonde hair, her plump lips, her tight pussy are incredible. I had to fuck her all night long. I pounded her so hard that when she left she was walking like she was drunk." They all laughed. I was so disgusted, but I wanted to hear more.

"What about you, Thomas? Why are you smiling?" my brother asked.

A tall man giggled and said: "I could write a book about Annie's luscious mouth." Another laugh. "To all those who haven't tried her yet: she is a perfect cocksucker! She was so good that she could take it all inside her mouth and she even swallowed at the end. Incredible." He continued, while the others laughed and drank beer. I felt a rush of warmth as I realized what they were talking about.

"Well, putting your cock into someone's mouth wouldn't be difficult, it's the smallest in the whole reign!" someone answered. He pretended to punch him in response, and then they went quiet again. Men are so silly, I thought.

My younger brother Francis jumped in. "Elizabeth is better than Annie. She's got the most beautiful body I've ever seen, a nice pair of tits and big pink nipples, long legs, fair skin...she looks like an angel, but she isn't. She can stand a whole night of fucking without any distress. I could do whatever I liked with her. She eventually told me she even enjoyed herself! Can you imagine?"

"My God, Francis, what did you do to that poor girl?" another man asked him.

I bite my lips hard. How could these terrible words arouse me? My face was warm and there was a tingle between my legs. I could give and receive pleasure like every other woman, and I wanted to discover how it would feel. To have a man's body pressed against me, to receive his caresses. To be kissed. How would it be?

Wetness flowed between my thighs. I slowly lifted my nightgown and started to touch myself. I wanted to know if I could do something to soothe the fire that was burning there...

"...I didn't do anything bad...except make her scream. I was fucking her so hard that we fell off the bed. The morning after she was full of bruises and her pussy was so swollen that I gave her some extra money. I felt so guilty." Francis flashed a devilish grin.

"Well, guys. Nothing is better than a warm woman, believe me," another man said. "And it's even better when the woman you're fucking is not your wife." They all nodded.

Oh God, I hated them so much! I would never marry anyone! I crept away to my room. But as I lay on my bed, I was still excited by the visions these men had stirred in my mind. I felt another tingle between my legs. I instinctively moved my hand there, as if it were an itch. My fingers traced lines across my blonde bush and caressed my labia. I closed my eyes, pleasure stirring my loins.

I spread my legs wider. My fingertips found my tight, wet entrance. I wondered how a male sex could fit in there...my index finger casually brushed against my clitoris. It felt like heaven. I began to stroke it gently, and soon I began to breathe faster. It was wonderful and new to me. My legs trembled; my other hand went to my right breast and pinched the nipple. I moaned. The room was spinning, I didn't care. I stroked my clit in circles, faster. The pleasure grew in intensity...I had to bite my lips in order not to scream. After a few moments, my whole body shook. I lifted my hips off the bed; with two last strokes, my sex began to pulse and I came for the first time.

I had the most peaceful night's sleep in the last six months...

Now, only two years later, Guillaume was sleeping beside me. His breathing was calm and deep. I gently turned to face him, and he pulled me closer.

I shivered as our naked legs intertwined. I inhaled the smell of him and looked at his sleeping eyes. With a smile I caressed his arms, his shoulders. I thought he might wake up any minute and catch me in the act, but he did not.

I pictured us against the wall the night before, my legs wrapped around his waist, his strong body lifting my weight with no effort...his cock inside me, his hips thrusting, his face lost in pleasure, my moans.

All of a sudden, I decided to try something I had only heard about that night listening to my brothers.

I began to kiss my way down his body. Tasting his warm skin while he was asleep was so arousing that I couldn't help myself: I traced my fingers along his groin and touched his cock lightly with my fingertips. It was getting hard.

I leaned over him a little more and licked his chest, then sucked gently on his nipples and felt them harden under my tongue. I licked and kissed his strong abdomen...I then caressed his thighs with my right hand and tightened my left hand around his hardness. He sighed in his sleep.

His cock was harder now. I lowered my head and licked the tip, tasting him for the first time. I then let my tongue run across his length, learning the shape of his hardness with my lips. He moaned.

I looked up. His eyes were still closed...I waited for a moment, gently breathing against him. He stirred a little but did not open his eyes.

I parted my lips and wrapped them around him, holding him at the base...I so wanted to take all of him, but it was impossible...he was so huge, so wonderful.

He was breathing heavily, now; my tongue darted around his small opening. I started sucking him slowly, teasingly...and I began to move my head in an up-and-down motion. He was so incredibly hard. I grabbed his buttocks and I began to suck a little harder, tasting him lustily.

He suddenly woke up, moaning loudly. "Aaaaah!"

I smiled to myself and looked up at him. My heart was racing. I could see his confused expression and his excitement. He ran his fingers through my hair and pushed my mouth against his cock.

He looked so beautiful that I complied without words and took him in my mouth once again.

I grabbed his hips with both hands, bobbing my head faster, harder. He groaned and he gently grabbed a handful of my hair. "Oh, Caroline..." he moaned in a husky voice. He began to thrust in and out of my mouth, and I met every movement of him with my head, sucking on him harder, bobbing my head faster...

I could feel his pleasure, and I was proud to be the one who was making him feel like this

He was moving frantically now, growing even harder between my lips. He sighed, his hands digging into my shoulders. I increased the pace. "Yes, yes," he chanted.

He held his breath for an instant until he exploded, moaning and erupting inside my mouth.

Spurt after spurt, I swallowed his essence. It tasted strange, slightly bitter, but I didn't feel disgusted. I liked it. I kept sucking on him even after his thrusting stopped.

He finally embraced me. "Ohhh, God," he moaned, lower this time.

We looked at each other. He was still coming down, looking a bit embarrassed. I suddenly realized what I did. I blushed. He laughed affectionately as he pulled my face towards his. We kissed; he tasted himself on my lips.

"Good morning, my beautiful hero," I whispered. "Good morning, Caroline." he answered.

The way he looked at me was so different from last night. His eyes were sweet, caring...he lost all his coolness.

"I...I wanted to thank you for saving my life. I'm so grateful." I told him, losing myself into his bright eyes.

He smiled, stroking my back. "There is no need to say that. I should thank you." He replied. "I feel my life is greater, just having met you." My heart jumped. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him tenderly.

"Guillaume...I really don't know where to start..." words were exploding inside my heart as I tried to explain my feelings. I tried.

"You...you washed away all the sorrow and desperation in just one night...I was lost, alone, pursued by thieves...you rescued me...and you're making me discover a new world..."

He placed a finger on my lips with these words. "Shhh. Enough. I understand." He whispered.

He held me tighter. My heart was racing, my lips were dry...I wanted to make him understand my feelings, but it was impossible. Words are dangerous, I said to myself, and can easily lead to a misunderstanding. Remember he's a stranger, my mind said. But my heart didn't agree.

"I never felt this way," I whispered, mostly to myself. His fingers intertwined mine as he kissed me again.

His hands reached around my body and he pulled me against him. He reached between my thighs and kissed me deeper.

He pressed his fingers against my labia, but didn't put them inside me. My juices had made me very wet. This time no physical barrier separated me from him. I needed him to release me. He could read my desire from my gaze.

"Do you realize what you just did to me?" he playfully asked, as he slowly inserted a finger inside my opening. I trembled, and I slightly opened my legs. "You took me in your mouth. For God's sake...do you know how delightful and forbidden this is?" I bit my lower lip. "Is it?" I asked, out of breath. He smiled, looking like a young devil.

"Not for me, young lady...freedom should be always welcomed between the sheets. I hate the fact that most women cannot enjoy the sexual bond with a man. But, my young Caroline...this is not your case." He whispered, as he began sliding the finger in and out of my throbbing channel. I moaned. His touch, together with his words, was driving me crazy.

"Did you enjoy it, Caroline?" he asked me on my lips.

I blushed violently; he kissed me hard and caressed my clit with his thumb, while he worked the other fingers in and out of me... "Ohhhh" I moaned, giving him full access of my body. "Yes, like this."

He leaned under to kiss my neck, my hair covering his face while he did it. He then laid me back down on the bed, spreading my legs wide.

I felt deliciously opened, like a ripe fruit. He forced two fingers deeper, and began slamming them in and out faster. Then, he got up on his knees, lowered his head between my legs and started to gently suck on my clit and lapping at it with an experienced tongue.

My hips arched up, and I began to buck wildly on the bed. I couldn't care less if some dried blood was on my thighs and my pussy was swollen...I wanted it.

He opened my legs even more and stopped. "Oh God, please release me," I begged.

He didn't reply. He pushed his face hard against my sex. I felt his tongue, so firm and hard, brushing against my clit one, two times. I tried to hold him there, but he continued exploring and moved slowly downwards, along my perineum, bathing me with long, firm wipes. He traced a wet line upwards and met my slit. His saliva mixed with my juices. It felt heavenly...

All of a sudden, he pushed his tongue inside my slit. I moaned. He began fucking me wildly with his tongue. I crossed my legs behind his head and arched my pussy against his mouth. This act was something the priests considered dirty, but I was feeling far from than that.

"Ohhhh" I moaned. He was amazing. I pulled his head against me even more as he tortured me with his wet kisses. "I want to enjoy you until you beg me to stop, Caroline. I want to hear you scream." He whispered to me. The magical sound of his voice made my body tingle. I felt desired, pleasured, filled by joy and lust in every corner of my body.

"God, oh, God," I cried as he lifted his head a little bit, causing his tongue to hit my clit occasionally. I was so close...as soon as I began to shake he slowed down.

He pulled his tongue out, and then began brushing it all around my hottest part: he gently sucked on my labia, and then licked the area around my clitoris. I wanted him to release me, but I didn't say anything. As he gently caressed me with his lips, I relaxed again.

I was falling into a state of semi-consciousness when he started to lick me harder, engulfing the area around my clitoris with greedy lips. "Ahhhh," I screamed, nearly jumping off the bed.

This time he didn't stop. His lips and tongue rubbed, stabbed and licked with growing intensity...I screamed my orgasm, my drenched walls squeezing his fingers. "OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Totally lost in pleasure, I closed my eyes and shook. He kept eating me hungrily, and the wave of pleasure kept on, even when I screamed that I could not stand it anymore. He pulled back and just held me while the last long wave subsided. The lust was still in his eyes.

"I may have taken a maiden yesterday, but...look at you now. The one who just came all over my fingers is a woman who knows her deepest instinct. Don't deny it..." he told me as he gently withdrew his hand.

"You seem to know too many things, My Lord. You cannot read through my deepest desires as well as you think." I hissed, as he positioned himself between my legs...he was hard and erect once again. Oh, God, I thought. He CAN.

"Oh really?" he asked me, raising his eyebrows and lifting. "Don't you dare me, young lady." I kissed him first, pushing my tongue hard under his.

"I am good at quests," he assured me, easing his golden, muscular body over mine. His cock was pressing against my belly. Our eyes met, and I lost myself into them. They were bright and powerful, like two pure sapphires.

"So tell me, Guillaume. Tell me what I want." I whispered, sucking on his earlobe.

"You want...revenge. More than anything in the world." He breathed into my ear, then moved his mouth over mine and kissed me.

"Yes," I said. His cock was rubbing my clit. I arched. He put his hands under me and lifted my hips so that my opening was aligned with his hardness.

"You need to find peace through it." He continued, gently biting my left shoulder...his cock was against my quivering pussy.

"OH God, yes," I moaned. He was amazing.

"Tell me what you want right now, Caroline. I want to hear you say it."

He was staring at me, balancing his weight over mine, our eyes locked, out bodies about to lock.

I sighed. It was a heavenly torture. I shook my head, as if to fight the different feelings that were chasing my mind.

"Come on, Caroline. Listen to your body." He said huskily.

"Guillaume," I begin; he inserted the tip of his sex inside me. I sighed.

"I love the way you whisper my name...tell me, Caroline, or I won't help you." He snapped.

"I want you to fill me with your...cock. Completely." I said, without losing eye contact. My God, I am really pronouncing these words, I thought.

He smiled mischievously.

"Say please."

I felt so resentful, and wanted him so bad at the same time.

"Guillaume, please take me. Or I'll kill you." I blurted out.

He ended his torture by gripping my knees, spreading my legs wide and slamming into me. He filled me all the way to the hilt with one single thrust.

"OH YES", I screamed. He grinned.

I drowned in pleasure. I felt our bodies tremor...I was experiencing a totally different lover, a powerful one. Yet his kisses were full of desire and respect...

His body pressed against mine as he pinned me down to the bed, sliding his whole length in and out of me. His gasps were matching mine, our eyes darting from our bodies to our faces...

I was close already.

"Ohhhhh yes, yes," I moaned, tightening my grip around him with both legs and arms, and climaxed immediately after, arching my hips.

As I was still moaning and writhing, he pumped into me even harder and groaned. "Oh yes, oh God, yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!" With one last stroke he squirted jet after jet of hot seed. A warm feeling came to my inner walls.

He collapsed on top of me. Then, he withdrew; we lay next to each other, our breath becoming calm.

As I came back to earth I realized I had to leave this man as soon as I could. He was making me lose the track of time, and my mission had just begun.

"Caroline. I know what you're thinking." He said these words as his fingers caressed my hair. My heart was bleeding. I looked at the window and thought that the sooner I could leave the better. The night I shared with him, all of the feelings he gave me...I had to close them in my soul as precious memories and nothing more.

"Guillaume, you don't understand..." I started.

"Yes, I do," he said, with a serious look on his face. He changed his expression, and became the cool knight I met the night before.

"Look. I don't want to force you here. Remember what I told you yesterday, though. You need to regain strength, tranquillity and the things essential to a warrior: a horse, a sword and armor. Without them, yours won't be a quest, but a suicide." He paused.

"We will travel to my castle. There, I will have you equipped for your next journey. Then, and only then, you will leave." He stared at me, awaiting a reply.

I nodded with regret. He was right.

He kissed my forehead. "Good." He rolled away from me and stood. He was strong, and I looked at his naked body and then at his eyes, and saw that he was looked at my naked body still spread before him. He smiled. "Before we go," he said, "we must be clean and fresh for our journey. What do you think?" He winked. "I think I could use a bath," I replied.

After the tub was ready, he helped me inside and followed me.

We stood, facing each other and I looked into his blue eyes. I was in this tub night before; imagining how his naked body would feel against mine...and the dream became reality.

I sighed. He smiled. We didn't talk; he made me move to the center of the tub. Then, he took a piece of cloth from the hook.

He kneeled before me and slowly removed the bloodstains from my thighs. I felt awkward, but good at the same time. This handsome man taking care of me was something I've always dreamed of without even being aware. This is something deeper than pure sex, I thought once again. This is a spiritual bond, and I cannot do anything to change it. I am learning from him and from my own skin... I am discovering a whole universe, I said to myself.

His face was calm and serious; he contemplated my body with a concentrated gaze. I realized that my nipples were hard once again, pointing against the cool air. And I was wet.

He slowly and tenderly caressed my sweaty skin with the cloth, spreading a thin layer of soap all over my breasts, chest, shoulders, hips and legs. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of his touch. I felt incredibly calm, aware of my desire, but I didn't feel the rush. As he gently rubbed my swollen sex, I gave him access with a slight movement of my legs.

He made me turn and took care of my back and buttocks. I was completely covered with soap. He planted a soft kiss behind my left ear. I turned my head and captured his mouth in a longing kiss.

He handed me the soap and cloth. I smiled to him. Even if I'd never washed a man's body before, I knew what to do.

I started to soap his strong arms, his chest and shoulders. His skin was soft and firm, it glistened in the morning light. I was panting, admiring every detail of his toned torso.
I soaped his abdomen, teasingly moving downwards. He groaned, but stood still.

I tried to take my time like he did, but it was difficult...I kneeled and soaped his legs, his thighs. Then, I caressed his semi-hard sex, which came to life once again. He put his hand on mine to stop me. "Lie down for me, Caroline" he whispered.

I lay, adjusting my back against the edge of the tub. He kneeled before me. My heart began to race once again. You don't want to leave him in a few days, don't deny it, a voice inside my head said. As he lifted my hips with both hands I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He entered me again, inch by inch. I welcomed him into my swollen heat, but this time he didn't rush. Our movements were delicate, calm, hot water all around us. We reached the edge after a long time, without even moaning.

We got dressed and prepared for the journey.
"I wonder how much I will owe you after all this help," I jokingly said, caressing his face. He smiled and helped me on another horse, whose name was Sunset. It was a wonderful white animal.

"Your company will be a perfect reward during these days. I have to warn you, though: my life is far more complicated and free than it seems, believe me. You'll see..." he answered form his horse Gothard.

I wondered what these words meant as we trotted away quickly in the sunny day.

Like Reply
Caroline & Guillaume begin their journey to his castle:

We travelled for what it seemed an eternity.

The landscape was different now; fields and hills were all around us. Although everything was abandoned because of the Barbarians' attacks, nature was showing its strength. Green grass and flowers had just bloomed from the earth. Every now and then there was a destroyed cottage along the way. I looked at the shattered buildings with anger in my heart: this had to stop, I thought. I don't know how, but it must end soon.

Guillaume did not talk. He showed no sign of anger at the destruction. I wondered if he was having second thoughts about my coming with him to his castle. What would we find there?

I was feeling better. The sense of confusion and weakness was no longer in my head. I felt grateful and happy to be alive and helped by him, but I reminded myself that I was still a woman on my own in the world. I had to find my father's allies in order to fight the Barbarians.

Night time eventually cast its thick blue velvet over us, but Guillaume didn't stop. Our horses were still trotting peacefully, as if they had just begun the journey. I was astonished. "Are these magic horses you have?" I asked him playfully. "Any other horse would have stopped hours before from exhaustion." He turned toward me and smiled. "Let's just say I trained them well. We will stop in a few hours." We rode on through the night. As the sun rose, he finally told me: "I guess we could use some sleep. What do you think?" I simply nodded. I was so tired that I couldn't even talk.

We were at the end of a deserted corn field. There was a small lake and a large oak tree that would protect us from the sun.
While Guillaume was securing the animals with a rope to the tree, I sat by the tree and leaned my head back. Within moments I fell asleep.

I woke up with a start. "Hey, Caroline, what's wrong?" Guillaume was lying by my side, looking down at me, worried. I was shaking and totally covered in sweat.

"I...I was having a nightmare, I think." I whispered. Despite the warm light of the sun, I was freezing. I couldn't remember every detail, though images of my burning castle and dead brothers kept dancing in my mind. He glanced at me.

"Caroline...you cannot be a real warrior if you keep living those terrible moments over and over like this. This will only sap your strength and concentration." He shook his head and looked at me sternly. How could this passionate, gentle lover now be a stern knight and warrior?

I stared back for a moment, surprised at his rebuke, then angry. "I'm curious, Guillaume. How did you react after your wife's disappearance? Were you so strong to cancel all the nightmares from your head every night, or didn't you sleep at all?"

He pressed his lips tightly together and clenched his fists. He didn't avoid my gaze.

"Well, I had the courage to keep on with my life," he said coldly. "You should do the same. I built my own world again. A world you don't even know, Caroline. You can't even imagine how many responsibilities and problems I face every day."

I didn't want to show him my disappointment and irritation at his tone. I tried to control myself and remained silent.

He stood up and spoke again.

"I could have had nightmares, but I didn't put myself in one trouble after another like you are."

I stood up in front of him. He was taller, but I faced him with all the pride I could gather. I stretched my toned, trained body, as if I were preparing for a battle. I tossed my blonde locks on my back.

"Oh, really?" I ironically asked.

"There is a difference between the two of us," he said. "I'm a man. I could have all the women I wanted without losing my honour or my virtue. Every time I had a woman she was the one who showed weakness, not me. And believe me, I've had many. "

I got furious in an instant. He was speaking of women as they were objects, mere instruments. Was he the same man I met the night before?!?!

"You cannot order me around, Guillaume Deschamps. You and I were complete strangers until last night. Who do you think you are?! A perfect hero who casts spells on every woman he meets?!"

He probably didn't expect such a violent reaction. He looked at me with astonishment, but immediately regained his cool attitude. Then he shook his head again.

"You forget that I was the one that rescued you the night before. I could have just left you there, at the mercy of thieves and wild animals. You could show a bit of gratitude instead of acting like a little girl. I am just giving you advice." His blue eyes were like two pieces of ice.

I clenched my teeth. I wanted to hit him hard.

"I am not questioning your good heart," I retorted. "I am questioning the way you're behaving and talking right now. I'm free, Guillaume. I could sleep with whomever I want; I could have decided to die on that stone if I wanted to. And most of all, I can leave whenever I wish." I crossed my arms because my hands were shaking. I turned away from him.

I didn't want to tell him that losing my virginity to him was the best thing I've ever done. He stepped toward me and grabbed my shoulders firmly.

"You listen to me," he said. "It's not like I'm making you stay. I'm not saying that you owe me anything or claiming any power on you--"

"What do you want from me, then?"

He remained cool and calm.

"Frankly, I want you to leave me in peace," he said. "So if you want to go, I'm not stopping you."

He paused. I could hear the furious pounding of our hearts and nothing else. "I should be the one to ask you, lady. What do you want from me?"

"I just don't want to be treated like a whore." I blurted out, turning on him, full of anger.

He smiled a cruel smile. "Then don't act like one."

I raised my hand and HIT him on the face as hard as I could. He flinched, but stood still.

I was so furious that I started to pound his chest with both fists. "YOU ARE...YOU ARE...." I shouted, totally out of control, not even able to find the right words to insult him.

He caught my wrists. As I defiantly lifted my head, our eyes met. He was livid, and so was I. We glared at each other.

Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me hard.

I fought him with all my strength, biting him hard on his lower lip; the blood came out and mixed with our saliva. I wanted to tell him that I despised him, but it was impossible...

He slammed me hard back against the tree. My skin scratched against the bark. I kept on striking out at him; he managed to catch my hands again. His body pressed mine even harder. I was strong but slender, and he he was too powerful for me...

He pressed his cock between my legs, breathing heavily. I dug my nails into his skin. Incredibly, a strong rush of desire briefly overcame me, but as my body focused on his cock against my sex, my mind still rebelled against his arrogance.

He undid his belt. His pants dropped. He was still holding me with the other hand, kissing me in the meantime. As he reached down and lifted my skirts roughly, he pushed my hands out of the way and pinned me against the tree with his body. His cock was hard now, and my hips were bare. He lifted my legs with his arms and wrapped them around his body. My slit was against his cock. He kissed me hard. For a moment I responded to his kiss and pressed my hips down so that my clit pressed hard against the tip of his cock. Then, angrily, I turned my head to avoid him.

"You're acting exactly like those drunk thieves -- aren't you proud of yourself?" I hissed, biting his arm hard.

He playfully asked back: "I'm only taking what you want to give...aren't YOU proud of yourself?" My teeth sank into his neck in response. His cock found my wet entrance and he smiled. "You impossible, questioning creature. I will have you now..." "Bastard," I replied.

He plunged inside me and I moaned. I wanted to flee from him, to hurt him...and I couldn't.

I tightened my grip around his hips. We stared at each other with venom and lust mixed together.

My juices were dripping down his cock and balls. I was experiencing breathtaking pleasure, but still wanted to resist..

As he totally buried himself into me, a low moan came out of my lips. My pussy clamped down on his throbbing sex. I let go of my control and kissed him hard. He began to thrust, slamming all the way inside me then back out. Again and again.

The tree was shaking and leaves were falling all around. "Oh, God," I moaned, lifting my hips in order to meet his long, firm strokes. I arched, pressing my hips against his.

"Say...what...you...want...Caroline," he gasped into my ears.

"Ohh God, please...I want you to..." I didn't want to say it. I closed my eyes.

"Look at me, Caroline. And tell...me..." I opened my eyes and realized it was too late. I knew what I wanted. I knew it too well.

"I want you, Guillaume...I want you to fill me...to consume me...I want to give you all of me..." I whispered, and I instantly blamed myself. Why was I so weak?

He paused for a second, staring at me with a confused, yet affectionate look. He went on pushing himself inside my wetness, relentless. "Ohhhh," I moaned.

He took me again and again, harder, faster, until I came violently on his cock, my nails breaking the skin of his neck and screaming.

His eyes were wild with fury and lust as he kept thrusting. "Tell...me...that...you...want...this..." he gasped. "Ohhh Guillaume, I want this so bad I'd die," I moaned, my voice husky.

"Good...because I want this...too..." he groaned, lifting me and taking a few steps back.

He lowered our bodies onto the grass and I locked my legs around his back once again. Our lips locked in a passionate, warm kiss. I closed my eyes, overwhelmed by a deep, new feeling...

My body and his rocked together on the ground. He pulled down my dress, exposing my firm breasts, and he desperately grabbed at them, squeezing them. I arched. The only sounds heard, apart from birds and the warm wind, were the slaps of our bodies and our sighs.

He sucked on my pink, hard nipples, making me cry in pleasure.

I cupped his face in my hands and asked: "Tell me what you want, Guillaume...tell me..."

Staring back at me with his deep blue eyes, he whispered: "I...want...you...Caroline...I...want to...have...you." I kissed him deeply. My heart missed a beat. He was feeling the same, so why did he tell me such selfish things before?

Abruptly, he wrapped his arms around me and rolled us over, his cock still inside me.

I was on top of him. My long, blonde hair fell over his face as we kissed. We smiled.

I began to bounce slowly on his body, lowering and lifting myself onto his cock. The sensation was exquisite. I was in control yet he was still driving himself inside of me, his hands on my waist. My clit was grinding against the base of his hardness, sending shivers throughout my body.

He reached behind me and started playing with my asshole with skilful fingers. Surprised, I held my breath. He didn't stop thrusting as he eased one skilful finger inside my tight hole, then out, then further in. The sensation of being filled in both holes drove me wild.

I leaned back, pressing my ass onto his finger while his cock pressed harder against the top of my vagina. I increased the pace, we both pushed and grinded frantically, faster, harder... "Ohhhh, yes," we both chanted as our mutual pleasure grew. I leaned forward again and he thrust deeper into me ...until we came, crying out each other's names, still thrusting against each other until I finally collapsed onto his chest.

As we were still coming down, he held me close. I inhaled his musky scent, and smiled. A single tear ran down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away. He stroked my hair gently.

This wasn't pure sex, I thought. It was an authentic bond between two people.

I didn't lift my face to look up at him; I was afraid to meet his gaze. Moreover, I couldn't understand his behaviour. How could he say those words and then makr love to me?

"I have a brother." Guillaume's words took a moment to register in the midst of my own thoughts and feelings. "What?" I said, a little confused.

"And he isn't just a brother. He's... the King."

My heart beat faster. "Guillaume...what are you talking about?"

He smiled ironically. "You're speaking to a Prince, Caroline. I am the bastard son of the old King Clovis the 2nd. This makes me the current King's half-brother."

"Clovis the 3rd...you're telling me that he is your brother?!" my jaw dropped after pronouncing this name. Guillaume was relative to one of the most infamous and stupid Kings in history, our current king -- the king my father always criticized with bitter words, the one who started this war. Impossible.

He wore an ashamed expression. I couldn't blame him.

"My father fell in love with the wrong woman while he was still a prince. I am the concrete result of their love. He met her while he was visiting the countryside near his castle, alone. I was born 9 months after their first secret encounter.

"My mother raised me. He helped her finding a better place to live, although far from the Reign. She knew she couldn't be his wife, but accepted the situation as it was.

"Then, my Grandfather died, and all the responsibility fell upon my father's shoulders. In less than a year, he became King, was forced to marry a rich noblewoman for the Reign's sake...and left my mother alone with a 4-year-old child."

Guillaume let out a deep breath as I listened to him, speechless.

"He wasn't an evil man. He just couldn't act differently. He visited us at night, when no one controlled him. I remember him well, even if I was only 12 when he died.

"My mother wasn't an ordinary woman, Caroline. She wasn't a noble. She was endowed with magical powers, and everyone avoided her for this, even if she was a beautiful and charming lady. Thank God she wasn't burned alive."

"A...witch?" I quietly asked.

He nodded. "She disappeared when I was 18, and I'm sure she's still alive. I found a letter she was forced to write, telling me that she was being an obstacle to my future. As soon as my brother is defeated, I will find her."

As he paused, I tried to imagine her; he must have inherited her looks. "We will talk about her later. The more important thing is: stay away from my brother. You know it well: he is somehow responsible for your family's destruction. War is his only aim and desire. He was the one who chose the Barbarians as allies. The situation came out of his hands, because he's irresponsible and uses his throne only to spread violence and power all over the Reign.

"After my father's death I inherited a castle and the nearby fields, and I became Duke. I could have lived a calm life, but I cannot stand the way Clovis is behaving. In a way, I feel responsible for all the suffering and disasters he's causing. What I do every day is trying to find solutions to the terrible deeds of the King. Many nobles chose to follow me instead of him, even if he still has more allies than I do. He hates me for this...and I think he showed how much he loves me with the...the killing of my wife."

I started to speak; he interrupted me.

"I have no proof, but I'm sure that he did it."

I hid my face in my hands. It was too much to handle.

"Let's make a deal," he said, and I looked up. "I will help you, but you must promise me you will stay by my side as soon as we enter my castle. I don't want you to die by his hands, too."

"I will, Guillaume," I told him, "but remember that I can fight. If I bump into him, I will surely burn him with all my hate."

"I really want to help you, Caroline. Do you...still trust me?"

I took his hand and squeezed it, losing myself into his blue gaze. "I do, Guillaume."

We got dressed and continued our journey.

Like Reply
Caroline arrives at Guillaume's castle:

Little by little, the countryside all around us began to change.

Barbarians had set everything on fire, although clear signs of reconstructions were visible. As the sun rose and made its journey in the sky, I could see some partially cottages, freshly tended fields and above all this, nature was winning its battle against the man.

Green young plants were starting to cover the landscape again. My soul felt exactly the same. After all the losses I had to suffer, the scar inside me was beginning to slowly heal.

I was feeling excited, and curious. I wanted to know something more about the man who was travelling by my side on his black horse.

All that I knew was that he was the bastard son of the former King, who could not prevent his legitimate son to be cruel and immoral. That he began a hard battle against his half brother...that he was helping the poor, betrayed people. I also knew that his wife had been killed by his brother's allies, who where somehow responsible of the disappearance of her mother, charged for witchcraft. Needless to say, I also experienced what a passionate lover he was.

I was thinking about all this when he abruptly called my name.

"Caroline. Look." He gently made my horse stop. I looked in the distance and realized that we were no longer alone.

Many peasants were ploughing the fields; I could see some poor cottages and hear voices of children and women in the distance. An ordinary scene of life surrounded by the result of war. I raised my eyebrows, and turned my head toward Guillaume. "Who are they?" I asked him.

"These are the people I'm fighting for. Come, we will pass undisturbed. My castle is over this small town." He said, a joyful smile on his face.

We moved forward, but we didn't go fast. After some instants, Guillaume greeted one peasant after another. "Greetings, You Grace. We heard that you won the last battle. We believe in you and are here to help in any way we can." One peasant said, shaking Guillaume's hand.

"I know, you're all strong and faithful. I need you to be even stronger and prepared for the future, this battle won't be the last one. If you all need something, just ask for me." He answered, smiling back and looking at every single person who had gathered around in the meantime.

The peasants smiled at me, too, and they kept watching us even when we were far. I felt embarrassed, but didn't mind.

"They are nice and hard workers," he said. I could hear pride in his words.

"And really curious about me", I added. He smiled.

"Yes, they obviously are." He only answered.

We passed by a small stream, whose silvery waters were rippling and whispering, and then we crossed a small stretch of forest. I smelled the fresh scent of green leaves and moss and I enjoyed the shadow. The sun was still powerful, but evening was taking advantage of the hot day.

We eventually found ourselves in front of a big lake. The scenery was breathtaking: the sun was dipping into the violet water, the sky was almost red, as if on fire...I couldn't talk for a while, lost in this contemplation.

At our right hand side, there was a castle. It was a dark, elegant building. Two towers were built at both sides. Flags were placed on each tower: a star with a spark was Guillaume's symbol. I recalled his star shaped mole on his groin and smiled

I looked at the castle again. It was more like a fortress. Thick brick walls encircled the western part of the building. The other part was facing the high mountains.

"Welcome to my home, my lady," he ironically said. I turned to him.

"It's...very..." I began to speak, but I couldn't find the words. It was so different from my destroyed castle. A particular atmosphere surrounded the place, so strong and powerful.

"...Original, I know. My Father gave me the most secluded one. But I don't mind, I like living here and the mountains protect us from possible attacks." He told me. I nodded.

"We have to follow that path in order to reach the entrance to the main portal." He instructed me.

"What will your men ask about me?" I wondered. He softly giggled.

"They will just be astonished. I'll introduce them to you, don't worry." I nodded again, and I nervously grabbed the reins.

We trotted quickly and reached the castle when the sun was setting.

We crossed the bridge and two pairs of shocked guards stared at me, speechless. I smiled, nervous.

Guillaume maintained his cool expression. "This is Caroline of Peverell, a young noblewoman I helped when I was patrolling the Wild Woods. Thank God I found her alive. She is here to be prepared for her further journey in search of her family's allies."

"Perfect, Your Grace. We will open the gate in a moment. Good day, mylady." The First Guard said. I replied to his greeting as politely as I could.

They were all looking at me interested. I was quite irritated at this point.

"Have they ever seen a woman before?" I mumbled as we reached the yard.

"Not here with me. I bet you're nervous." He playfully said.

"I'm anything but nervous, Your Grace," I said, ironic.

We gave the horses to a servant and we entered the salon from an enormous, wooden door. Everything was neat; a warm atmosphere surrounded the place. I felt something more, as if even the objects in the castle were expecting someone, something. Freedom? Peace?

Stone walls were covered by rich tapestries. A big mahogany table with benches and chairs was positioned in the middle, and servants were already lighting torches all around the room. I stood there, taking my time to observe everything.

Guillaume was calm, controlled. It was clear that he had regained his territory and with it his power and his role. Yet, every time he looked me in the eye, I sensed he was somehow vulnerable. I understood that he was showing me something very intimate. I tried not to be too curious, but I wanted to know about his life in the castle, about his relationship with his allies and much more...

We climbed a large staircase that leaded to the first floor.

"You will meet my only female maid. She is here since I inherited the castle, I'm sure you'll like her." I smiled. Finally I could talk to another woman again.

"You must be tired. Myra will show you your room. We will meet for dinner. We will be alone tonight; my men are patrolling the countryside." He said, and then called the maid. A middle aged woman obviously astonished to see "His Grace" with a woman in the castle, opened a door and reached us in the corridor.

She bowed, I smiled at her. She was short, plump, with blue intelligent eyes and grey hair which was tightly tied. She comforted me with his smile only.

Guillaume briefly introduced me to her. "Lady Caroline fled from Peverell, her family had been killed by Barbarians and her castle destroyed. She is here to be trained and equipped for her journey. She has to find her father's former allies. I want you to stay by her side during her stay." He told her. The woman nodded.

"It will be done, Your Grace." She smiled; her blue eyes expressed loyalty as she turned to me and said:

"These are hard times, My Lady. Come with me, please."

Guillaume told me: "I have things to arrange. See you later." He said, then walked to the ground floor.

Myra noticed my confused look and sighed.

"Come with me, I will draw you a bath and give you new clothes." "Thank you, Myra." I smiled to her.

My new room was large and comfortable. A queen sized bed was in the middle, it was similar to the one in the cottage. I blushed...and I blamed myself for having done so. She immediately noticed, but didn't say anything. Then she began to speak.

"I know His Grace since he was 19. He is now 34 and I still cannot understand some of his decisions...but your coming here in the Castle is something that came totally unexpected. I'm glad you're here." She said, smiling warmly at me while helping me removing my dirty dress.

I blushed and shook my head. "It's not what you think. As soon as I am ready I will leave. He offered me his help and I gladly accepted. That's all." She looked at me, pouring warm water inside the tub.

"I don't dare judging you, mylady. I am but a poor servant, rescued by His Grace when I lost my husband in a terrible battle. After two years I became his wife's personal maid.

"He was a young man at that time, but already strong and determinate. And very, very sure of his choices. I don't know if he'll let you go so easily now that he found you. I noticed the way he looks at you." She was fixing the things for the bath a she spoke to me in a sweet voice. I sat in the warm water and sighed, helped by her. I blushed violently.

"Did he suffer a lot when his wife died?" I asked.

"You're the first woman I see after poor Lady Eylin's death. He surely did. Not to mention his mother's disappearance." She began scrubbing my back. I could feel that she was fighting her feelings, but she must have suffered, too.

"Tell me something about his wife." I couldn't help but ask. She sadly smiled.

"Lady Eylin was a fine, sweet, gentle and noble creature. She was all this man needed to find peace. But she was...somehow too fragile to face the tremendous fight and rivalry between the King and him. I was her personal maid and sometimes she was really overwhelmed by all this anger, all the cruelty the Prince kept inside his heart towards Guillaume. It has always been like this, the Queen wanted Clovis to be Guillaume's greatest danger. And so it is. She died, but she still lives in his son's twisted soul."

I nodded, even if I didn't completely understand her words. We became silent for a while, and she kept on scrubbing my tired back.

"You must be a warrior. Look at these muscles! You're a beautiful, charming lady, but I bet you can fight very well." I laughed. Then, I explained everything about my past life and training. She listened like a mother, and I could easily understand why Guillaume still needed her in his Castle.

After I was finished, she helped me dry and applied lotion on my skin. Then, without words, she opened some drawers and gave me underwear garments and a blue dress with a matching gown. "Don't worry, she never wore these," she whispered.

"Thank you." I replied, slightly embarrassed.

"If you want a piece of advice...be patient, My Lady. And don't be too astonished. Guillaume and this castle are really special." She said. I nodded and smiled.

After some rest, I got dressed. I looked at my image in the window while I was brushing my hair, and sighed. Here I was again: a young, noble lady in a castle...after a while, I took a look at the window the night falling on the lake, and I was really astonished that no signs of war and destructions were there.

I asked Myra if I could take a walk in the castle's gardens. She smiled a ironic smile:

"You'll like it there. Guillaume told me that you can have free access to the garden. Follow me." The maid guided me back to the ground floor. Guillaume was sitting at the huge table, together with three of his men. He smiled briefly as he saw me, and the men bowed. I nodded, and I exited the castle through a door on his west side.

"You can walk alone without fear, milady. You won't see a garden like this in other castles, I assure you..." she said, winking at me. Then she backed away.

I walked down the main path, and enjoyed the view. There were some species of flowers and plants that I had never seen in my life. This garden resembled like a small forest, with little streams, cascades, roses and fruits growing everywhere. They made me think of fertility, joy and sensuality...

I felt incredibly good as I found a bench under a willow tree and next to a fountain. After some time, I noticed a big blue iris. It was so beautiful that I couldn't resist. I neared my face to the flower and inhaled its strong scent. After a few instants, a wonderful feeling took advantage of me. I had to lay down on the grass under the tree, because my legs were shaky. I was feeling incredibly aroused. A part of me wondered why, but the excitement was too much for me to handle and I closed my eyes...I fell asleep after some moments.

I awoke in pleasure. Something wet and smooth was probing my nub between my legs...I moaned, half asleep. I wanted to open my eyes, but I couldn't, I was too weak...was I dreaming? I tried to speak, but my words were muffled by a soft kiss. I responded, while the tongue between my thighs bathed in my juices.

Then, I felt two hands opening my corset slowly. My heart was beating even faster as expert fingers began to play with my hard nipples...

I reluctantly opened my eyes and what I saw shocked me, but I didn't have the strength to get up and run away. I wasn't alone. Someone was with me, but I felt so deliciously heavy that I couldn't even open my eyes.

"What's happ..." I tried to speak, but gentle, smooth lips landed on mine and kissed me deeply. Those were the lips of a woman! Instead of feeling shocked, I just gave in to the kiss. The more I kissed her, the more I wanted to look at her. I finally managed to open her eyes, but it was too late. She was all over me, kissing my body and opening my corset. My nipples grew hard by the cool air of the night. I could smell her scent, my hands caught a dark stray of hair. I caressed her velvet skin.

"What's your name?" I whispered to her.

"Call me Iris" she replied. I smiled. She was born from the flower.

"Let me enjoy you" she then said, and she opened my legs. As soon as she started caressing my inner thighs, I couldn't keep my eyes open. The pleasure was too strong to be fought.

She probed my wet sex with the tip of her tongue. I moaned and caressed her back, urging her to go on. And she obliged. She started licking me all over my labia, then she reached my slit.

All I could see was her head bobbing up and down faster, harder , causing my body to arch and shake. I gripped my legs around her as her tongue darted on my clit until I experienced a breathtaking orgasm. I screamed as my juices ran down.

"Mmm, yes, Caroline. Like this." A familiar voice said.

I opened my eyes, still lost in my aftershocks. Guillaume was sitting on the bench and looking at me with eyes full of lust. At the same time, the creature who made me explode so beautifully raised her head, and I faced a gorgeous woman, with hazel eyes, who was smiling at me. I smiled back.

Guillaume stepped closer and whispered in my ear: "Welcome to my garden, Caroline...every fantasy becomes reality here. At least, every fantasy in which evil isn't involved. This is my forbidden Universe, and you're the first woman to ever see it." As the girl caressed me, he explained: "You smelled the most sensual flower of my garden, and this made you create a fantasy of your own. She came from there. You were thinking of me while you were experiencing it, that's why I could see it entirely. I thank you for this...it made me so hard for you."

I bit my lips. "Always tell me what you want, Caroline. Let yourself go. There's no fear, as long as you believe in all this." He sweetly said.

His voice vanished and I found myself laying once again on the bed...had I dreamed?

I looked at the window. The night had fallen down and I had to dress for the night...

He bowed as I entered the room, and resembled as a young devil. He wore a black new dress, and I could inhale his delicious scent as I approached him. I was once again disappointed with myself: why could he control my sensations so easily? He showed me my chair at the dining table.

"Please, sit. And relax. You must be tired." He politely told me. I just smiled, and nodded. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment and I immediately knew that I hadn't dreamt.

"You have inherited a wonderful place. I like the atmosphere. I am sure that many people have found salvation and peace in you manor. And not only..."I said, smiling. He smiled back.

"I started to love it after a while. And I also love a special characteristic of it. My brother cannot find this Castle."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes. This Castle isn't to be found in maps, my brother can't see it. It's endowed with a strong power...that's why people persecuted by the King are living here under my protection." He explained.

Astonished, I turned to see if anyone else was listening.

"Is it a joke?" I reluctantly asked. "Why could I see it?" I asked, unable to believe his words.

He smiled again.

"I didn't say that it was invisible to everyone. I said that it was to Clovis. For this reason I told you to stay here for your own safety and never go out of its borders." He said.

"I see. And does he know about it?" I asked. I couldn't believe it. The Castle, endowed with magical powers...just like his horses.

"Yes, he does. He knows that our father owned a magical Castle. He knows that it must be somewhere in these lands. But he doesn't know how to find it." He said. His eyes locked with mine.

"Guillaume...please answer a question." I quietly said.

"Go on." He answered.

"Why are you so worried about a possible meeting between me and your brother? He doesn't know me...or does he?" the question came out of my lips so quickly that I took him by surprise. He pressed his lips tightly together, and let out a long breath.

"I cannot answer you here. Let's have dinner and we will talk in a silent place."

We walked upstairs once again. This time we passed by my room and walked down a semi-dark corridor, lit by several candles.

We entered a small library with a mahogany desk and chair. It was similar to my father's study.

We sat on two different armchairs after he lit some torches.

"Caroline...it's not easy to answer this question." He began.

"What do you mean Guillaume? I just want to know your feelings..." I bit my lips, hard. "...your feelings about this complicated situation. You were already full of people to help. Why me? And why are you so obsessed with a possible meeting between the King and me?" I said.

In response, he took something from his pocket and handed it to me.

It was a document. I read and could not believe in what I saw. It was a list, a wicked list of all the young noble maidens that were in my province; most of them were realtives or friends. And of course, there was my name. The only one underlined with red ink.

"What is this?" I blurted out.

"My brother...he was looking for you. I just know that. He wants you as his...let's say wife, but I don't know if it's the correct term to use." He seemed embarrassed and sad as he said these words.

I became furious in a moment. "Why are you telling me this now? I had the right to know everything before all... this started." I told him, standing from the chair.

He softly laughed and that increased my anger. "So you could marry him?" he ironically asked.

My breath quickened. "That doesn't make any sense."

"If I had told you before, you would have gone God knows where." He seriously said.

"Where did you found this thing?" I coldly asked.

"A pilgrim discovered this document. He went to me while I was fighting in the nearby fields and gave me this. He didn't want to reveal his identity, but told me that you were in danger. He was totally covered in a cloak and I couldn't see him, but took his words for granted. I knew that Clovis wanted a wife and was searching for her throughout the Reign." He paused.

"I didn't have a clue about you. But I was sure I had to find you. Caroline...the Barbarians apparently defeated and destroyed your family and the town as they always do...but I'm afraid that Clovis wanted them to spare your life in order to abduct you as soon as you reached our Reign and..." he didn't finish the sentence. "Have you ever heard about the ius primae noctis, right?" he asked.

I nodded, and shivered: I hated that horrible law. Because of it, a man of royal descent could deflower every girl in the country who was about to marry. Obviously, the current King was using it as much as he could.
Like Reply
"It can be applied only when a maiden is about to marry. I wasn't. Moreover, I'm noble so he cannot do it. This awful law can be applied to peasants only." I said. He shook his head.

"He extended the privilege even to noble unmarried girls. The deflowering of a maiden is itself a marriage for a man with royal descent." He said.

I just shivered in reply.

"You're of royal descent, too." I ironically asked him after a while. He didn't reply. Why? For a moment he gazed at me, lost. Then, he regained his control and said:

"Clovis is a real deviant. You were his aim. He wanted you to be his wife. In other words: his sex slave."

I swallowed. "You're wrong. I know very well how horrible His Majesty is, because he killed my whole family. What do you expect me to do now? Do I have to stay here in this golden cage knowing that out there, somewhere, there is a monster that destroyed the entire Reign, my family and wants me to be his... whore?" I frankly asked him.

He stood up and made me sit again. Then, he kneeled before me, taking my hands in his. I trembled in pain and sorrow. Then he said: "Caroline. I know you're a fighter. I feel the same. But I can't stand the way Clovis is destroying all the beauties of our existence. Of my life. He looked at me with eyes full of sadness. He was so handsome. I squeezed his hands. I recalled his body against mine once again, and I wanted to cry so badly.

"Am I one of these beauties you want to protect?" I quietly asked. He didn't reply. He instead took my face in the palm of his hands and kissed me for a long, long time. I savoured his lips and tongue with full abandon.

"You didn't want me to become his amusement. Am I yours?" I asked when we could speak again.

"Am *I* your amusement, Caroline?" he asked in response.

"You're the one who saved me from misery." I answered.

"You're the one who saved me from solitude," he replied. I smiled.

"Good. We're both satisfied then." I playfully said, standing from the chair and heading for my room.

He took my hand. "I'm not..." he huskily whispered in my ear. I shivered; his scent came to my nostrils like a perfumed wind.

"I'll never be satisfied if I can't hold you in my bed." He said, placing a hand on my hip. The touch enough made me wet.

"I'm exhausted. Besides, you made a promise to me." I replied. He froze.

"You promised to keep me safe. And I cannot be safe if we continue this way. Goodnight, Guillaume."

He let me go. I walked away from him, and went to my room. I was already missing him, but felt so confused that I needed to be alone.

As I took off my clothes and wore my nightgown, I thought:

"This is incredible. My whole family and my town are destroyed. Everyone died but me. I thought I had walked away unnoticed. He wanted to spare me in order to have me."

I felt so miserable, sad and worried. Why was everything so complicated and unjust? The more Guillaume revealed, the more the difficulties in our situation increased.

I lay down, staring at the ceiling. The room was dark.

"What does he wants from me? Is this some messed up thing to do with his brother?" I asked to myself.

"How did Clovis found me? How did he know me?" I grabbed the sheets hard, my heart pounding painfully. I knew too well that I wanted from him.

Little by little, I drifted off to an uncomfortable sleep...

"Caroline...Caroline, are you awake?" Guillaume opened the door and stood in front of me.

"Mm, yes, now I am." I said, half asleep. "Why are you here?"

He quietly shut the door behind him and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I needed to talk to you." He answered.

"Again?" I coldly asked.

"Yes." He said, without moving.

"And do you have other terrible secrets to reveal? I couldn't stand another one." I replied, covering myself with the blankets. I sat up, completely awake.

He looked at me, his eyes glistening in the darkness. He looked somehow vulnerable.

"I just... didn't want you to be alone. I knew you were frightened and I don't really know what to say to you, but what I know is that I need to be... here with you. Whatever is that going on, and I know it's complicated, I'm not leaving you." He softly said.

I couldn't believe my ears. "I am so confused right now." I whispered.

"I am not letting go of you. Because I need you, and I think you do, too." He said.

"You're right. We need each other." I simply replied.

"The man who wants you is my brother and my worst enemy, I know. It's an awful situation. I wish I could change all the pain he caused." He whispered.

I couldn't hold back tears. "What if he finds you with me? I am just ruining people's lives." I said, shaking my head.

He was wearing a terrible expression as he answered: "Then I'll have to kill him."

He sighed. "But what if he finds you without me? I can't ever let that happen." He said, as he was speaking to himself.

"Then I'll kill him," was my strong reply. He stared at me, then shook his head.

"You don't know how far he goes, how ruthless and inhuman he is, especially with his so called preys. The danger you bring me is nothing compared to the danger that you face without me. I take on this peril gladly, Caroline." He took a deep breath. "I do, because I've found you, and...I'm never ever letting go of you. Please, trust me."

I was totally speechless. My heart was bleeding with love. I just sat there, with Guillaume's eyes caressing my soul, for a moment that seemed an eternity. You love him, I kept repeating to myself over and over. You cannot lie to yourself. I didn't know what his words meant, but I was sure that he was starting to feel the special connection between us. I don't know what the future will bring, I thought. But I can stay by his side and know him more.

"Please, Caroline. Let me. Let me be with you." He softly asked.

I smiled, and he smiled back. I sensed relief and happiness. I caressed his face with my hand, and whispered: "I don't have any place to go, Guillaume. I just hope you won't get into any more troubles because of all this...I would like to cut that horrible King in pieces."

He placed his hand on mine, squeezing it and gazed into my eyes.

"Don't worry about me. This is trouble that has been coming a long time. And one day, we shall." He softly said.

I giggled after a while. "Besides, he cannot take what he wants. I'm no longer a virgin." I playfully said.

He smiled and stifled his laughter. "Yes, I'm aware of that fact..."

My hand was still in his, our fingers intertwined.

"There are very difficult times ahead. They may be horrible beyond imagining. But we can worry about them tomorrow. Come with me," he offered. He took my hand and led me throughout the corridor, until we reached his room.

Once in the master bedroom (golden King sized bed, wooden fine furniture, marmor ground) he laid me down on the bed and huskily said:

"For now, just know that I'm here as soon as you want me. And even if you don't, I'm still here."

I closed my eyes and let out a deep, long breath. "Say it again, Guillaume. Please."

"I'm here, Caroline. I'm here for you." He said.

I reached out for him and hugged him tightly. He held me close, pressing his body against mine and running his fingers through my hair.

I kissed his lips and caressed his back. I could hear the quick pounding of his heart.

"There is something I want to ask you. I don't care if I sound pathetic." I whispered.

"Ask away." He said, kissing my lips one more time.

"Make love to me." I whispered in his ear. "Don't you dare take me like you would with any woman." I so needed to feel his love and protection that I couldn't hold back these words.

"Shh," he soothed me. Then, he wrapped me in his arms and kissed me deeply.

I gave in to the kiss, our tongue met gently. He wrapped an arm around my waist, my breasts crushed against his chest. As the kiss deepened, he laid me down on the bed, our bodies locking together. I just wanted to melt into him.

Our legs intertwined. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him again, harder this time.

I let out a low moan as he slid a hand under the hem of my nightgown and caressed the smooth flesh of my thigh.

"I want you, Guillaume." I whispered in his ear.

"So do I...so do I." he whispered back. He kissed my jaw, my neck, running his hand further up my legs, stroking my ass and squeezing it gently.

"Oh God," I sighed as his hand went between my legs and found my already wet sex. He cupped it with his palm and started stroking up and down...I arched and dig my nail into his skin, opening my legs a little more.

"Take me," I almost pleaded, lost in pleasure and need.

"Not yet..." he said, running his tongue up my neck, behind my ear.

I was about to explode. I reached down and squeezed his ass. He was still fully clothed and I wanted to feel his naked skin.

He licked and sucked on my upper lip and pushed his middle finger inside me. My hips lifted off the bed. My hot, wet inner walls welcomed the delicate intrusion after some resistance, and he began thrusting it slowly. Our tongues fought each other and I squeezed his ass harder...he then rested his thumb on my swollen clit.

"Ohhh", I moaned into his mouth. I reached for his cock and found that he was incredibly hard in his pants. I unbuttoned them with shaky hands and closed my hand around it. He groaned, biting my neck. He inserted another finger in me, my pussy stretched.

The friction of his hand was enough to make me explode. He kept on twisting and rotating his fingers inside me slowly, teasingly.

"More." I begged, unable to open my eyes, my whole body tensed and demanding. He complied; as he increased the pace a long, strong orgasm made me shake from head to toe. I squeezed his hardness harder as I came, and I barely heard him gasp.

"Oh God", I sighed after I collapsed on the bed.

"You're made for this." he said, withdrawing his fingers from my hot channel and lifting my nightgown over my head. He then took off his clothes, leaving us naked in the darkness.

"Guillaume, take me." I said, feeling so wet and opened.

He smiled, but did not reply. He cupped my face and his lisp captured mine in a breathtaking embrace. I stared at him. I could hear his heartbeat. We held each other, but didn't speak for a long moment.

"Do you really want me to make love to you?" he quietly asked me after my breath slowed down again. I so wanted to ask him the meaning of his question, but decided to only nod.

He sat up on the bed. "Sit astride me.", he told me. I complied.

Kissing him deeply again, I wrapped my legs around his waist and realized that his hard cock was literally brushing against my most sensitive part. I moaned into his mouth.

"Please enter me..." I almost pleaded. He put one arm around my waist, pressing me against him even more. "Not yet, Caroline...let me enjoy your pleasure first."

"Again?" I whispered.

He grinned. "Rock against me...let me feel you." He said.

I began to move my hips. My slick labia caressed his length, and with them my clitoris received so much pleasure that I almost screamed. I bit his shoulder hard, and dug my nails into his back.

"Yes, like this." He said in a husky voice, his gaze lost in my eyes. I arched, another wave of pleasure moved from my hard, excited bud to my whole body. He tightened the grip on my hips. I knew that he could take me with a single move, but he didn't do it.

He began caressing my breasts with one hand, enjoying the sight of them swaying in rhythm with my thrusts. "Oh, God," I moaned. "I'm so close..." I warned him.

He kissed me, we were both panting and desperately trying to hold on...I could feel my inner walls starting to quiver, so close to another climax...and he was so hard, so excited from my strokes.

Without a single word he entered me. "OHHHH," I moaned, and began to rotate my hips even faster. This was enough to drive me wild. I started to rotate my hips faster.

He stopped me. "Oh God, Caroline...I'll explode in you now if you keep on like this. Feel me...open your eyes. Please..." he whispered in my ear.

I tried not to lose myself in the storm of pleasure who was violently approaching and opened my eyes. I saw a man who was staring at me with a loving look in his eyes and I couldn't help it: a single tear ran down my cheek. He cupped my face and kissed me on my lips, my nose, my neck. I began kissing him all over in response, licking and biting every portion of skin met by my mouth.

We began moving in unison. I literally impaled myself on his hardness, rocking my hips in rhythm with his thrusts. "Come, Caroline, come with me," he moaned while he kept staring into my eyes.

As he violently exploded inside my inner walls, I began my own orgasm and climaxed around him, shaking and screaming his name.

Several weeks passed by. Guillaume became a strict trainer who turned into a passionate lover during the night.

We trained with the sword and the bow for the days, he made me exercise and perform fictitious battles. I got used to the castle's life, and knew his men: they were loyal, simple people who'd become soldiers because life had been too hard for them and the hate for the King made them express all their strength. I admired this. I was feeling part of this people.

We even sent a messenger through the country in order to find my father's allies, but didn't get a response.

After three weeks I was completely renewed. I was full of energy, stronger and ready. Yet, every night Guillaume made love to me passionately, and I couldn't find the strength to leave him and begin my journey.

I was feeling safe, loved, but the dark figure of Clovis cast a dark shadow on my thoughts. I had to see him. I had to discover why I was his aim. I wanted to search for Guillaume's mother...and the only relative that was, in my opinion, still alive.

"I have a cousin that is, as far as I know, still alive. She's a nun." I said to Guillaume as we were sitting by a small secluded lake near the castle.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" he asked me. I shrugged.

"I don't know if she's still alive. I was searching for her before I entered the Wild Woods, but her convent was destroyed as well." I explained. "Her name is Sister Helen."

"Was she at the St. Agatha's convent?" he queried. I nodded.

"I know her. She is a capable healer and helped me cure wounded soldiers and peasants during the last battle against my brother. And she's your cousin. Incredible." He said his eyes wide with astonishment. I was so happy. He knew her!

"Oh, Guillaume, I need to find her. She's my only relative still alive!" I cheerfully said and hugged him. He laughed. "It won't be difficult. She moves with the other survival sisters in order to cure ills. I will surely find her. She settled in a little town on the mountains, and she told me she would be there for a month or so."He said.

Suddenly, I felt completely dizzy and I would have fallen down if he hadn't caught me immediately. "What's wrong?" he quietly asked me when I recovered.

I shook my head.

"I don't' know. I'm tired after all the training of today's afternoon, that's all." I replied, my eyes to the ground.

We remained silent for a while. I'd love to know what he's thinking, I said to myself.

"We need your cousin for you, too. I have to search for her myself." he said.

"I will come with you," I stated. He shook his head.

"No." Was his sharp reply.

"Guillaume! I'm tired of being hidden. I need to see her, to see what's wrong in this town, to find some allies. I could help you." I nearly shouted.

"You will help me by staying here, safe and protected, Caroline. You could be very important for the sake of this country, believe me...but we must plan something against my brother first. We have to think about it very carefully, for every single move will cause our victory or our destruction. What I want is peace, and...a normal life." He sighed.

I decided it that night. I had to search for Clovis and understand why he destroyed my family. I was sure that I could do something, but I had to go alone. I didn't want him to think that Guillaume was somehow linked to me.

One day, I was sitting by a lake after a horse ride, dressed up like a boy in order to be safe. I was alone, Guillaume was away to get some supplies for the impending war. I was taking a rest when I realized that I had almost crossed the border between Guillaume's and Clovis' mansion. I could see a dark shape of a bigger castle in the distance, among the trees and I immediately recognize it.

I started to shake. This was perfect timing: I was alone. Dressed like a man. My blonde-red hair was hidden under my cap. I covered myself in a cloak and decided that it was time to take the risk.

I climbed on my horse and crossed the border, my heart throbbing at every step. I was maybe ruining my life forever, but I wanted to know.

After leaving my horse in the forest, I tried to find a way to enter the castle.

I stopped and stared and the building: it was huge, shaped like a pentagon, and completely white, like marble. Entering the main hall was impossible: too many guards were surrounding the building and the five towers.

I slowly came closer. Some guards, helped by some servants, were working in a spot not so far from the castle. Then, they went away.

Some barrels were placed in a corner. No one was watching me. I opened two: they were empty. I sneaked into one with no effort, hoping that they would be moved inside.

After some moments, the barrel was lifted by someone: I held my breath, hoping that no one discovered me...until I heard some noise and chatter.

I probably was in the royal kitchen. I prayed as hard as I could. Thank God no one opened the barrels and after some time the room feel into silence.

I held my breath and slowly came out of my hiding place. The room was dark.

I opened a door and found myself in the garden.

"What should I do, now?" I asked to myself. No sign of the King.

Suddenly, a man tapped my shoulder. "What are you doing here? The party is upstairs, in the main tower."

After some moment of pure terror, I realized that he had misunderstood me for a young man.

"Oh...well, I apologize, Sir. I got lost." I answered, using the lowest voice I could find.

"Never mind. Here, you can wear these. I'll lead you to the main hall."

He gave me a black cloak and a purple red mask. I wore them with shaky hands...the man laughed and asked me:

"Is this your first time here?"

I cleared my throat. "Indeed it is." He nodded.

"Follow me, please."

We climbed a large staircase and we reached a black wooden door.

"The party is here, young boy. Once you've entered, you must stay until the end. This is the King's will. For now, you are allowed to watch, then we'll see.'" He said.

I nodded and bowed. "Thank you, Sir."

The door opened and my eyes widened in shock.

I barely heard the door slamming behind me as another man pushed me inside, laughing.

"The boy's new, look at his face!" he ironically said to a fellow man beside him. I did not reply...

The hall was large and squared, with marble floor and dark walls. The big windows were covered by purple velvet curtains. All the guests-men and women, all young, beautiful and athletic- were only wearing a mask and cloak. Me, a young girl and two boys were fully clothed.

"Stay here with these other novices, young boy," the first man said. "And don't do anything except what we tell you to. Don't speak." I nodded and sat on a chair in a dark corner.

Where is the King, I asked myself. This must be one of his wicked parties. Something terrible will happen if I don't find the way back. I need Guillaume with me, and we need to attack Clovis in one of this circumstances. People who are lost in lust are less dangerous, I thought as I touched the knife hidden on the back of my thigh.
Like Reply
Suddenly, the room fell into complete darkness. I remained seated and didn't move.

Abruptly, a tall figure entered the hall from the main door holding a big, tall single candle who lit his face only. As he moved across the hall I realized it was a man. His long sleek blonde hair were covering his back and his ice blue eyes were sparkling behind a golden mask. Everyone stopped talking and kneeled, leaving a spot in the centre of the hall. I realized that I was looking at the King.

His chiselled features and elegant moves caught me by surprise. This was the first time I ever saw him, but somehow I imagined him different. Rude, quick, ruthless as they all said he was. I was somehow enchanted by his behaviour.

He wore a serious, solemn expression. I could see his lips because the mask covered only the first half of his face. As he smiled, dropping the cloak down and revealing his elegant, muscular body. I clenched my teeth and fists. I so wanted to stand up and kill him with my knife, but I had to calm down and see what was happening.

The king didn't speak. He only raised a hand, and all of the cloaks fell down in perfect sync. I opened my mouth in astonishment. There I was, in the middle of an orgy. Thank goodness I was sitting in a dark corner and no one paid attention to me...

Every woman and man was now naked. The King clapped his hand once, and the room changed its asset. With the blink of an eye, every man grabbed a woman and began to touch, feel, kiss, nibble, lick...all the noise heard were sighs, gasps, soon followed by moan and wet slaps of thrusts.

I concentrated on a small group who was feasting on a table next to the large window. A tall, dark man was taking a blonde woman from behind, with strong, long strokes...I couldn't see their faces because of the masks, but it was clear that the two were enjoying themselves. I could see his long cock sliding in and out of her wet slit. I was disgusted, but a tingle of arousal hit me between my thighs.

The thing that shocked me the most were two girls next to them...one of them was older, but still beautiful and athletic. She was laying on her back, her legs spread, and she suddenly grabbed the younger friend's black hair, guiding her mouth on her sex. the girl complied and began to lick her...her moaning were the loudest ones.

All the room was filled by people having sex like animals on sofas, on the floor, against the wall...I couldn't see the King, though. I wonder where he was. I so wanted to find him.

I stood up and one of the guards stopped me.

"Where are you going, you silly horny boy? Remain seated." I tried to let myself off of me, but a violent movement made my hat fall on the floor...and my long, blonde hair fell in my shoulders. I stared at the guard, horrified.

"Wait...you're a girl." He said, astonished. He tried to grab me, but I bite his hand as hard as I could and he immediately let go of me.

I ran away, desperately looking for an exit. I confused myself in the multitude of naked bodies. I found a small silent room where no one was apart from me. I was about to open the door when someone said in a cold voice:

"Turn around and face me." I stood still.

"Do it, Caroline." A strong, big hand took my arm. I was compelled to turn.

I raised my head and began to say: "How do you know my name...?" when the man in front of me took off his mask. I was looking at the King. With two of his guards at his sides.

I did not lower my head. I look straight into his blue, cold eyes.

"I am speaking with your Majesty, I suppose." I ironically said. He smiled a cruel smile.

"How smart of you, Caroline. There you are, trapped in my castle, no one rescuing you apart from my brother, of course. He is surely coming here, and I will meet him the way he deserves." He said, still smiling.

"I wonder what else you want from me. You destroyed my family, my castle and my whole hometown. You're ruining the whole Reign with this war. Do you want to kill your brother as well?" I said.

He shrugged. "Power and destruction are bound together, my lady. My allies attacked your family because your father and brothers didn't want me to marry you. It's simple. They didn't obey."

Tears filled my eyes, but I held them back. "They...they knew." I whispered.

I bit my lips hard. My hands clenched around the knife in my pocket. I was ready to kill him...

"Don't do it, Caroline. If you only try, my guards will kill you before you kill me. And I'm sure that my brother wants you alive...doesn't he?"

I couldn't help it: tears of frustration traced my cheeks as I looked at him in anger.

So he knew everything.

"You asked me what I want. I want you, Caroline."

Desperation made me try an impossible attempt: I tried to run, but the guards reached for me as I fell on the ground and fainted: a guard hit me.

Darkness surrounded me as I was dragged away.

I slowly opened my eyes. I found myself on a big bed...my mind was lost in a curtain of darkness. I tried to get up. My body was limp and heavy...I could barely move.

"My young, naïve, gorgeous lady. Finally you're here...and nothing will prevent me from making you mine." He said, feasting on my body with widened eyes. His gaze was unique; cold, yet somehow enchanting.

I felt the cold air on my skin and shivered.

At that moment I realized that my dress had been removed and replaced by a silken robe. My nipples hardened immediately, I covered myself with my arms, but I couldn't help it: a rush of desire hit my body. Why? Here I was, facing my biggest enemy and nightmare. Yet, I was feeling turned on by the mere sight of him...

Clovis sat on the bed, but he didn't touch me. He continued his speech.

"You risked your life in order to see me. I'm impressed...you could have been killed before I found out that you weren't a boy. As you can imagine, someone tried to rescue you in the meantime..." He called the guard.

"Take him inside." He said.

My heart sank. Guillaume was literally thrown in the room. He was kneeling. I stood up and tears filled my eyes. He raised his head and he looked at me.

"Caroline." He only said. I tried to make him understand I was safe, but I couldn't speak.

"Hello, brother. I finally have you here. And the reason is this girl. Am I saying the truth?" he playfully said.

Guillaume raised. I could see that he hadn't been beaten. He proudly looked at Clovis and said:

"The reason is freedom. I wish you could understand the mere meaning of this word, brother. Please, let her go and take me."

Clovis laughed.

"What a generous offer...but you're totally useless to me. I know that I can't imprison you or kill you because of that silly spell that your mother, the whore, cast over me and you, but nothing prevents me from taking this gorgeous creatures. You are far too important for your allies...they will have you again, but without her."

Guillaume didn't reply, but anger and hate dominated him, I could see it. I tightened my lips.

"As for this young, impulsive, brave creature...she will be mine. You can say farewell to her. I have to wed her as soon as possible."

Guillaume laughed. I looked at him, confused.

"My dear brother...you can separate us, though you can't marry her. Do you want to know the reason?"

My eyes widened. What was he saying?!

Guillaume looked in his brother's eye with a cold, proud gaze.

"Caroline is my wife. And it's your entire fault. I took her virginity the night I met her...she was, as you know, a virgin. Thanks to the law you introduced, she became my wife from the first moment I possessed her. You can't change it...unless you kill me. And you know very well you can't, because you would follow me. In Hell."

I closed my eyes, and my heart sank. I fell on my knees, showing the first sign of weakness ever, and covered my face in my hands. I didn't understand the whole story, but I just knew that I was Gullaume's wife and he has knew about it all along.

In the silence that fell afterwards, I heard Clovis' voice.

"Stand up and look at me." He said, his voice flat and cold. He was staring at me.

I complied. He looked at me with a blank face and spoke in a very loud voice:

"I don't care if you're his. My aim is to take or destroy everything he has, his castle included. Until then, you will stay by my side, no matter what." I could feel the disappointment on his face. His design was ruined, and he couldn't do anything about it.

"There's more to it, Your Majesty. She is certainly pregnant with my child, Clovis, remember that. You can never change it. I took her so many times that I can't even count them. What if she carries my son?" He said.

"Guillaume!" I shouted, horrified. He looked at me and mouthed: "Trust me."

"That is enough. Take him away and toss him out!" he ordered. A tall, dark guard came inside the room and escorted Guillaume outside. Before they took him away, he turned towards me and whispered something. "Salsbury." Then, he and the guards disappeared.

I stood there, frozen, my heart was beating furiously but I didn't move.

"Milady. Is he saying the truth?" he asked.

"Yes, he is." I answered, never looking away from him.

He came closer. I was sure he wanted to kill me. His eyes were two cold sapphires.

"I will teach you a lesson in humility. Take her away, now!" he ordered.

I was grabbed by both sides; the guards dragged me down a corridor. I tried to resist them, but it was impossible.

I was tossed in a semi dark room. After some moments, the King opened the door and faced me.

"There's something I have to take care of before I take care of you." He said. "Now follow me."

He grabbed me by the waist and dragged me across the corridor. We entered an elegant hall, with crystal chandeliers, precious vases and paintings on the walls. The predominant color was red. A huge table stood in the middle of the room. I wondered why and I silently shivered. He felt my shiver and he grinned.

He snapped his fingers and suddenly three ladies appeared. Even if I was full of anger and fear, I looked at them and I realized they were all beautiful, and entirely dressed in black.

"Welcome my slaves. Elizabeth, Myra, take Caroline. And you, Melissa...please go take my last pure, innocent girl, won't you?" he asked, looking at the blonde and redhead and then at the brunette. Slaves? I thought.

"Yes Sir." They said.

I was in shock. Did I have to witness a murder? I had to stay calm and gain all the strength possible.

The two women firmly took my arms firmly.

"What do you want us to do with this beautiful girl, Master?" the blonde girl asked.

"Undress her, I don't want her totally naked though. Caroline, if you fight them you will be punished severely, and they know how harsh my punishments are. Obey." He sternly said.

The girls removed my male clothes and left me in my underwear garments. I felt His gaze on my body for long moments.

He grinned. "Shackle her to the wall and pleasure her, but do not make her come." He then stared directly at me and said:

"You are to look at the action taking place, Caroline. I want you to see who I really am and what I'm capable of."

Then, the girls firmly took me to the other part of the room and tie me to some shackles hanging from the wall. I was curious to see what was going on in the King's palace. But why did they call him Master?

"Look at her nipples. They're so hard...mmm, my mouth is already watering." The blonde said. I stared at her in disbelief. She giggled. I was full of anger. I could not believe it: here I was, almost naked, tied to a wall and about to see something terrible, I was sure. What were these women doing?

The redhead lightly touched my breasts with her fingertips. I gasped. She smiled.

"I am sure you'll have many first times tonight, my dear...and you won't regret any of them." she playfully said. Yes, probably I will, I thought. But I've given myself to a man only. And this man will save me, I thought.

"Can you please tell me what's about to happen?" I asked.

"You will see it soon, young lady." She said grinning.

All of a sudden, in the dim light of the torches, the brunette reappeared with a young and gorgeous girl. She was about my age, and obviously poor. Maybe she was a maid, or a peasant. She was extremely attractive, though. Her long black hair reached her knees. She looked like a dark angel, her eyes were dark blue; her slender body was barely covered by her underwear garments.

The King, who had been sitting in a dark corner in the meantime, was now standing before her. She bowed and said:

"At your service, Your Majesty."

He took her chin in his hand. "What I want from you, little girl, is something that can be given just once. And I am sure you know what it is." He said.

She just nodded and did not stare at him in the eye. I so wanted to destroy the shackles, jump on him and kill him.

He looked in my direction and grinned from ear to ear. I remained perfectly serious but stared at him with pure hate in my eyes.

He then took the girl's hand and guided her to the large table.

"Do I need to tie you, little girl?" he asked. I shivered.

"No, Your Majesty." she replied with a tiny, scared voice. He smiled.

"Good girl."

These two words sounded awkward, but at the same time, seeing the girl relaxing with a sigh of release, they made me gasp. The blonde and the redhead smiled.

That man was a bastard, but...his gaze overwhelmed me. He controlled the girl with just one glance.

He took the girl in his arms and raised her to the table in one quick move. I just stared. But I knew what was about to happen.

The cold sound of the shackles resounded in the room.

He ignored me.

"Undress for me, girl." He commanded.

The young maiden complied with a worried look on her face. I could see her hands were trembling, I felt so miserable and helpless. I wished I could just destroy the shackles and kill everyone in the room.

"Stay still or I will tell him." The blonde hissed. I obeyed.

The young servant took off his clothes and her petite, chiseled features merged at the light of the candles. She was beautiful, too much beautiful for that monster, I thought. But I was lying to myself, because he was incredibly handsome as well.

The King smiled, wandering his eyes all over her. Then he grabbed her and kissed her forcefully. She gasped and trembled in his arms. I gasped with her.

Still kissing her, he positioned her on the huge table. His hands wandered all over her body and captured her breasts, savouring the fullness of them. I licked my lips. I felt like I was both him and her, and I realized that I was began to get moist between my legs.

"See, young lady...you're like every woman." The other slave whispered in my ear. I shivered.

As the King parted the trembling girl's leg and admired her tight pussy with his mischievous smile, I felt the blonde's hand between my legs. Part of me wanted to fight her, but I just couldn't. I needed it there...and my face became red with shame.

"Don't feel bad about it. It's just natural". She replied with a smile.

And then, sensations and events began to turn around me like a powerful wind.

I saw the King's cock almost ripping open the fabric of his hose. The girl was just waiting for him to get over it, but as he began caressing her clitoris she opened her eyes and moaned, surprised. He was actually pleasuring her! He then began kissing her all over her body, like an attentive lover would.

"Who said you had to suffer, little girl? I want you to scream in pleasure, I want you to never forget your King." He said. And he smiled at me.

As both girls were taking turn squeezing my nipples, caressing my heated skin and legs and stroking my sex, I witnessed Clovis taking the girl with a single, firm thrust. She let out a soft moan, distressed by the huge cock assaulting her virgin skin. He stayed still, but never stopped caressing her most sensitive place. After a while, she circled her legs around his waist, driven by instinct. I moaned, my climax was near, but every time the two slaves felt my urge the touching and the kissing subsided. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, his cock was extremely beautiful...it glistened with the girls' blood and fluids as he began moving in and out of her, slowly.

Suddenly, she began to arch and moan louder. I was almost out of mind as she screamed her pleasure again and again. I wanted to be in her place and I hated myself for this...as I desperately tried to fight this feeling, he grunted and gasped and with a final thrust he exploded inside her.

Immediately after, the slaves released me from the shackles and took me away.

I woke up on a huge bed. I didn't have the time to say a word. Three pairs of hands tied me to the posts and blindfolded me.

I lay there, shaking, trembling. I heard him close the door quietly. Now I was alone with Clovis, unable to move and see.

"I will release you now...lie still." He instructed as he unfolded the scarves from my ankles and wrists. He finally removed my blindfold and I opened my eyes again.

I couldn't see Clovis' face, but I contemplated his shape as he moved from the head of the bed. He was gorgeous. I wondered why he felt he needed a king's power to have the women he wanted.

I could do nothing...my entire body was shaking, my skin was so hot. The moments that had passed had done nothing to relieve the intense desire that had been building for hours now. I could feel my wetness flowing between my thighs. I felt wicked. Aroused. I didn't want to, but I could hardly fight the intensity of my feelings. I needed . . . his cock. I needed . . . him. And yet, even now, even though my pussy was yearning for him, I needed him on my own terms.

I sat up, grabbed the sheets and covered myself, then swung my legs off the side of the bed.

Lust was coarsing through me as he came near me and stared into my eyes with enraged passion. His figure silhouetted by the candles, he tossed his long hair back, and it fell on his shoulders like silk. He crossed over to me. His eyes were wild with passion, glazed with the pleasure that he saw.

"Say you want me, Caroline," he whispered gruffly as he stood before me. I could not move...I felt like I was drugged. He pulled the sheet slowly from my shoulders and opened it by sliding his hands over my breasts, down my sides, and then over my thighs. I looked down. And there was his cock, pointing at my bare breasts. It was so hard. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. After all the teasing, I wanted to touch that cock, to put it in my mouth, to feel it in my cunt, all at the same time.

He caressed my neck with the back of his hand, slowly.

"No." I said, my voice was so shaky.

"Oh, my lady. I told you that I was going to win without using any weapon. I want you to give yourself to me. I want you to surrender."

I can't do it, can't be unfaithful to Gillaume and his cause, my head said. Oh yes, my body replied, yes, you can. I was no longer a virgin. That was the thing that scared me the most. He hadn't discovered it yet.

"We feasted on your body for the whole night, young lady. We enjoyed you and brought you near the edge so many times. You're really telling me that you don't want me to take you now?"

He caressed the whole length of my thigh and his fingers brushed against my clit, which seemed to leap at his touch. He dipped his fingers into my wetness. ""Look at you," he teased. "You're so wet. You need me inside you, don't you?"

"No." I replied. "Being taken by the man who killed my family is the last thing I want."

"Don't you dare repeat it or you'll be punished." He grinned wickedly.

I hated myself so much, but I complied. "You can't possess people, even if you are the King," I said. "And my lust has nothing to do with surrender. I won't surrender."
Like Reply
"Impossible creature." He cupped my chin in his hand, firmly but not painfully. "You will! You can do nothing against me." I could have been frightened by his gaze, but I wasn't. His eyes were sparkling, his gaze lost and intense. He grabbed my arm and made me stand up. Holding my wrists, he pulled me towards him.

His lips landed on mine and he kissed me forcefully. I gasped as his tongue invaded my mouth. I responded, but I didn't expect this reaction. He bit me, blood poured out of my upper lip and mixed with my saliva. My hands escaped his clutches and I pulled my fingernails down his bare chest leaving red welts. He grunted, but didn't release me. His hands reached my hips and squeezed my bottom, almost hurting me. He left the role of the controlled King and he looked like a possessed animal.

"You're mine." I didn't reply. I only moaned as his mouth trailed across my skin, devouring me, biting me all over my neck and chest. He grabbed me by the waist, his nostrils flared, and dragged me over to the bed while I was kicking and wiggling with all the strength possible. He roughly threw me onto the soft silk of the bed. The wooden bed creaked.

He fell upon me. I could feel his weight bearing down onto my hips, his hard cock against my thigh. I gasped for breath and felt I would suffocate. He moved his body over mine and reached for my wrists. I saw the ties in his hands again. I tried to bite him, but I was once again unable to move.

He tied me to the bedposts. I kicked him again, but he firmly grabbed my ankles and tied them.

I was now lying spread eagle on the bed, powerless and weak. Under his control. He sat on the edge of the bed, one foot on the bed, one on the floor. I saw his cock, still hard, but I caught myself. I looked up and glared at him defiantly.

"Are you aware that I could kill you without any problem?" he quietly asked me. I pressed my lips and fixed my jaw.

He took a cloth and wiped the scratches on his chest. Then he grinned at me. .

"Tell me, Caroline -- were you aroused when you witnessed the deflowering of that innocent girl?" he asked me as he inserted two fingers deep inside me. "Were you wet when you witnessed the orgy taking place in my castle, knowing that I could have all the ladies in my kingdom?"

"I found it disgusting." I sneered.

He laughed again. "No, you didn't. Don't act so innocent. I could see how strong your desire is. My ladies teased you in every way possible and you enjoyed it." His eyes wandered down my body. I knew my nipples were hard, and wetness was smeared on my thighs. My heart was thumping in my chest. He could do whatever he wanted to me now.

Suddenly, his fingers plunged inside me. I screamed. I could feel his thumb brushing against my clit...the tension rose once again and I arched up against my will.

"Oh, yes, that's it," he growled. I looked at him, and a tear fell on my cheek.

His lifted his body onto the bed, put his knees between my spread legs, hovered over me for a moment, then leaned forward and began to kiss my neck, my ears, my shoulders. He stopped briefly to whisper in my ear:

"You are now mine."

His tongue drifted forwards over the curves of my breasts and tweaked my nipples, I shivered. "Oh, God," I moaned.

"You can scream, and no one will hear you, my little girl."

I could feel his strong muscles against my skin. He touched me again between my legs, gently now, caressing my lips and pressing against my clit. I was horrified but I wanted him. I closed my eyes and relaxed while his hands caressed me everywhere. He kissed each of my nipples. Wetness surged again in my pussy, and my legs tried to spread even wider.

"Do you want me to enter you, little one?" he asked me while he was still fondling my breasts.

"Mmmm ohhhh" I moaned as I was lifting my hips off my bed.

"Then say it."

"Oh God, yes. I want you," I whispered.

"Louder, Caroline."

"I want you."

"Say please." His cock was brushing against my clit now.

"Oh God PLEASE take me."

I could see him through the blur. He was grinning. "Very well..."

He entered me roughly. Then he stilled. I knew what he was thinking.

"You whore!" he bellowed. "You should have kept it for me, not for him!"

He was full of anger. He started taking me with deep, strong thrusts. My inner walls were pulsating around his thick manhood. I sunk my teeth into his skin and he replied by gripping my hips hard, making me scream in pain.

He slapped me hard. I clenched my teeth.

"You remain mine. You'll be my little whore as long as I want." He drove into me again and again.

"Ohhh!" I couldn't help but moan, as my whole body felt pain and pleasure at the same time.

"You little slut, you're enjoying this, aren't you?" he asked me. He kissed me forcefully, a kiss full of anger and desperation. I scratched his back with my nails, gasping for air, my sex filled by his cock, pleasure hitting me like a fist...I could take no more. I felt like I would die any minute.

He was no longer paying attention to me. He buried his face in my hair and fucked me senseless. I felt my orgasm begin deep inside, flowing through my vagina, squeezing his cock, until I finally screamed and shook in ecstasy. The most intense, powerful orgasm I had ever had hit my whole body like a fist.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Take me, slut, take my cock, take it, take it -- ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh," he grunted, then exploded inside me immediately after.

Afterwards, my mind fell in complete darkness.

==Happy sex ==
[+] 1 user Likes Blue Bull's post
Like Reply