Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My wife
Shocked 
Recently my wife told me that some days back when she had gone to the market she had met with a military guy ans they talked and exchanged numbers. Thre days back she told me that the guy was talking nice on whatsApp but all of a auden asked her would ahe be ready to meet in a private place. She told she blocked him immediately. 

But my devil mind since can't stop thinking about the possibility of what could or can happen?
[+] 2 users Like Mirdani's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(20-12-2021, 09:16 PM)Mirdani Wrote: Recently my wife told me that some days back when she had gone to the market she had met with a military guy ans they talked and exchanged numbers. Thre days back she told me that the guy was talking nice on whatsApp but all of a auden asked her would ahe be ready to meet in a private place. She told she blocked him immediately. 

But my devil mind since can't stop thinking about the possibility of what could or can happen?

ask her to unblock
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(20-12-2021, 09:16 PM)Mirdani Wrote: Recently my wife told me that some days back when she had gone to the market she had met with a military guy ans they talked and exchanged numbers. Thre days back she told me that the guy was talking nice on whatsApp but all of a auden asked her would ahe be ready to meet in a private place. She told she blocked him immediately. 

Chat with him with ur wife number and enjoy ur fantasy...

Share Means Care !
Any cuckold wanna to share her wife ,Girl Firends to get hard romantic fuck her ...
Wanna to share fantasy about her *(Roleplay, video sex,...)

Any wanna to share her fantasy about her wife , gf , bhabhi , mom
. I understand your fantasy will make u enjoy.
HOPE WE WILL HAVE FUN

Privacy guraanteed
Hangout id - alokprabhakar838;
Telegram-@Alok123aaa

[+] 1 user Likes Deepaks's post
Like Reply
convince her to unblock .. tell her u have no problem
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
I am sure wife told you all these to get your take on this. If your devil mind wants to know as to what can or could happen, then you have to be that husband who will have to convince her wife that every thing is fine and support her.

Did you not tell her to unblock him?
Love to witness my Heart sex
[+] 1 user Likes luvpain's post
Like Reply
Looks like she is ready and willing and just wants your okay. You are a very lucky guy to have a flirty wife...many xossipy guys are dreaming about this day. I try to help a few but feel sorry for many who are not as lucky as you (or me!)
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

[+] 1 user Likes sri65's post
Like Reply
(26-12-2021, 11:14 AM)sri65 Wrote: Looks like she is ready and willing and just wants your okay. You are a very lucky guy to have a flirty wife...many xossipy guys are dreaming about this day. I try to help a few but feel sorry for many who are not as lucky as you (or me!)

Ya true that
Like Reply
He is a military guy...so he might have a good body. And he is not from your city. And he will soon be transferred..maybe.
All good. So you might a well have fun...and reward the nations armed forces with your sex lovong wife.
Go for it, buddy
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

[+] 1 user Likes sri65's post
Like Reply
(21-12-2021, 06:05 PM)Deepaks Wrote: Chat with him with ur wife number and enjoy ur fantasy...

Share Means Care !
Any cuckold wanna to share her wife ,Girl Firends to get hard romantic fuck her ...
Wanna to share fantasy about her *(Roleplay, video sex,...)

Any wanna to share her fantasy about her wife , gf , bhabhi , mom
. I understand your fantasy will make u enjoy.
HOPE WE WILL HAVE FUN

Privacy guraanteed
Hangout id - alokprabhakar838;
Telegram-@Alok123aaa
hello send u msg in hangout

[+] 1 user Likes sayan210's post
Like Reply
(27-12-2021, 06:27 AM)sri65 Wrote: He is a military guy...so he might have a good body. And he is not from your city. And he will soon be transferred..maybe.
All good. So you might a well have fun...and reward the nations armed forces with your sex lovong wife.
Go for it, buddy

sex sex
Like Reply