Adultery MASTER
Rainbow 
Recent days over a months, its not ever improving the fact of matter it's going worst as he forget about the pleasure of mine, he become un-enthusiastic in the bed. After my post-pregnancy he lost interest in sex or lost interest to have sex with me? He just fuck me for 5 mins and goes sleep that's hurts me a lot now a days. He never thinking about me, he was changed totally about a born our kid. Initial days of marriage and two years he was shows lot of interest and begs me to stop for him, but now I'm begging to have more but he not interested in it. Turn off the table lamp goes to sleep.

Got refresh, wears my track top and bottom walks to next room opens the door saw my mother-in-law and my kids was in deep sleep, wear my shoes and earphone goes the apartment park have jogging with my neighborhood friends. Complete the jogging come back to home, got ready for the office and cook some food for break-fast play with kid. While My hubby was got ready for his office leave the place, kissing me and my kid whispered to me love you darling. Leaves the home. After preparing all the stuff for my kid and leave the home; drive my car to the office. 

Fucking Monday... It's just moving like lazy crazy traffic. I was thinking over whether my husband cheating on me or usual like many men lost interest in sex while getting old or He losing interest on mine? But I can't understood one thing he protects me well and fulfilled all thing in my life but when it's comes to affairs he started to getting back-off slowly; It's? Reached my office walks to my office bay wishes my teammate Good morning walk straight to the my manager cabin. Good Morning sir, hey ANU Good Morning yesterday I read the full project report. Your can sent to the clients ANU, I have one more news today our request has grant by HR and Place a guy for the coding. 

Hope he joins today, That surprising Sir. Yeah ANU he just finished his onsite project to city, So that he got a experience a guy other than a fresh head. That's Nice sir, Hope so we can finished our project well before time think so. Yes ANU we have to do that as you says before. Even this guy has got of connection's with the Board members, Hears Knot sound on the glass, Venkat says Come in. A tall guys with muscular body with charming face and he looks handsome. Good Morning sir, I'm Fazel and this is my joining letter from HR team. Oh nice buddy Venkat got the letter and introduce himself, Hey Fazel I'm Venkat your team manager and this ANU your team head. He says nice to meet you both of them sir and Mam. 

After few processes ANU and FAZEL walks up to the working bay, ANU introduced FAZEL to the team members. ANU feels something like a college girls or teen girls some feels over the Fazel on a first meet itself. 

Mrs. ANU - Team head    
Mrs. ANITHA - Coder (Presently leave on her Maternity)
Miss. PRETHI - Designer
Mr. MANOJ
Mr. VENKAT - Team Manager
Mr. FAZEL - Coder

[+] 1 user Likes Redbull_69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Oh! great start .......
Like Reply
ANU leave the office taken her car, saw in the mirror Fazel was waiting for something...She was thinking to gives a ride to him but hesitated a bit watching him... Fazel was busy in phone call he slowly waiting to the AUDI car, unlocked it get in... Oh fuck up ANU but lucky you don't asked him, Otherwise It will be worst impression towards him... Are I'm going crazy over him... No.. No.. ANU It's all not going to happens!! Don't risk your Happy life for stake of sex...!! 

ANU and her hubby Prakash has sex in night, he was just fuck her for 5 mins come down, laid next to her goes asleep. ANU was got anger walks to her wardrobe take her small vibrator walks to the restroom locked up closed the lead of closet sat on turn on the vibrator touch her pussy lips, it's passing nice electric wave on her body, while her mobile pop-up with the message notification, he push the vibrator inside her cunt relaxing herself, see the message Fazel was been added in the group by Venkat. 

ANU saved his number on her phone watched his profile pic, damn why I'm got some feeling over him Whether I'm fall down on crush over him? Viewed his pic inset my fingers started to fingering myself watching pic and fingering myself remains me the old college days watching some hot men pic reduced my sex feels... Now I'm doing some thing after a long time period. Whether I fall in love over him? 

Fazel on the phone with his dad, Papa you can't do this to me. Fucking off I'm just appoints as a employee, Uncle should made me a executive position. Stop it Fazel, don't forget it's your punishment for destroying three women's life... HAHA... Papa your joking you can't do this to me. Fazel if you want leave and come back to home but next day you will be in the Jail for what you done to them... Bye Papa... Fucking bitches... 

[+] 3 users Like Redbull_69's post
Like Reply