Adultery Secret's of Roopa
Rainbow 
Hey Hemant why your are staring at me darling? Smiles back at wife watching Roopa in sexy pink semi transparent saree with sleeveless blouse with a deep back cut and knot on it. Hemant I'm ready dear, how I'm looking!! Oh god bae your damn hot and sexy in this saree. Haha let go darling. Today we're going to the her high-school reunion batchmate party at hotel. 

Myself Hemant working in a MNC company as a Executive member, two years back when my family has meets Roopa's family our marriage has been fixed. We both used to share our personal space in between in the four mouths gap of the our marriage. I knew Roopa has lost her virgin when she doing her dance practicing time. I trust her on it as she been true to with me. After our marriage we both have good sex life too. But not yet we decided to have a child other than we both of them was happy. Let's goes to the story. 

While I was driving Roopa was busy with her phone in chatting and some phone calls from her friends as they reached the hotel. We left the car at wallet parking enter the party hall, Roopa introduced some of staff members, few other classmates of her. While I knew two her friends as the reunion all was been with busy in chatting. Party has been started with dance and some games etc. 

I gone to the buffet have my plate gone to the table, and other table looking like old friend gather around long back and having big laughs and fun going on in between themselves. I sat alone on the table having a food, while two of them taken the seat in the table, talking themselves, then the topic arrives. Hey dude you saw Roopa? Yes still the bitch was looking so hot and sexy like old days!! Haha dude... saw their dude point out the three of them on other table... oh fuck I think still these guys used her like a slut. 

What the fuck these guys are talking... No way their talking bad about Roopa!!    

You saw her in the saree today; yes she was damn sexy in it, if my wife has no been around I can enjoy her more while hugging her. But unlucky just gets a formal hug from her. Dude you think still the bitch was having fun with those three guys? Haha you forget the gossipy what happen in farewell party and last day on the school. Dude those guys have enjoyed the whore to the core. Lucky bastards... Stop talking about it our wife's are coming.

Hearing them talking about the Roopa got me remaining her words, about her virgin broken was not been truth. Is she cheating on me now or Something happens earlier on her school days? 

I leaving for washing my hands, saw Roopa along with that three guys going on the lift. Where she was going away from the party hall with them? I saw the lift stop on the rooftop. I take the stairs to the rooftop. Open the door which was so dark turn around hear some whispers saw them behind the one of the a/c outer unit, I crouch down and find the perfect spot to view them, shocked that my wife Roopa on the floor with her pallu off and blouse open one guy sucking her tits and other on his hands, anther guy getting a blowjob from her, and final guy inside the saree gone between her legs. watching the movement of this my heart stop for minute fuck off motherfucker my wife was cheating on me. Roopa was enjoying with them it's not even forced or something else she just cooperating with them and enjoying it. 

All four of them moaning in pleasure, I want to stop this now- I have a idea to shouted at them or Do something to stop them now. My mind hits it pull my phone out ring her, while her phone ring on the purse which on the floor near by. She took the phone taken her mouth away from the dick shows the display to him, he quickly move down to the other tits, fuck you guys please be silent, Hello bae hey Roopa I'm looking for you where are you darling? Oh bae I'm in washroom will be back in 5 mins hold on bye. She cut the calls, Hey fuckers I have to go my husband; he is waiting for me. Now she was moaning loud, all correct their dress leave down to the party hall. What the two guys talking was about her was true Roopa was a bitch, she was cheating on me and lies to me... Rub off my tears walks down to the hall we have been around for while but she never introduced to that three guys. 

We left the hotel, Roopa asked me hey bae your looking dull any issues? Nothing bae I'm fine. But your looking so energetic; haha really nothing else, I'm perfect bae she hug my hand laid her head on my shoulders. Over a week I can't come over it she was been cheating on me how long it's going on? Who are they, want to find out that three guys? I never show to my wife that I find out her fucking dirty secret of her and till I explore it fully. Just acts normal with her and do normal routine to find out who was that three guys and her secret. After week Roopa has gone to London with her parent to her brother home for summer holidays trip with her family. That was right time to find out her dirty secret of Roopa.    

[+] 9 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great start
Like Reply
Oh! Come on ..... It's a great start .......
Like Reply
Interesting bro. Is he surrender her (most of the stories cuckold here) or planed something different
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
Nice start.
Eager to know Roopa's hidden dirty secrets.
[Image: IMG-20211119-115715.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
Update - 2

Over a week I can't even concentrate on the work at office, mind was out of road while driving.... it's fucking my mind out off it.... Why Roopa was cheating on me? This Question keep on running in my mind. On the Friday evening started to search whole house, whether see was hiding any stuff; to find out things?

While searching the wardrobe found out some of her school and college days photo albums, it's totally a waste of time nothing can be found out of it; its fucking up!! Roopa video call me showing the snow falling and told she was enjoying the climate. Hemant it's wonderful here bae. What happened your looking so dull? Any problem in office bae? I want to shout out on her, shut up fuck bitch don't act like a good girl; you fucking whore. But I control my feels and told her nothing else bae, just tried. Don't worry about me darling just enjoy your holidays darling. Roopa kissed over the phone ends the call, saying Good Night bae... I miss you so much... 

I throw my ipad on the mattresses... Motherfucker she was acting like a pro to me and cheating behind me like a slut... Take a glass of whisky for three round of it, gone to sleep. 

Morning after good start with jogging of 10 kms, feels good my stress may me drop out a bit. After while sat on my working desk taken the office file keep on the desk, opens the confidential file working on it, while my parents was on the phone, just talking to them in balcony comes back to room saw couple of paper on the floor oh shit... take the paper pin back on the file. My mind breaks up; oh fuck how could you forget to check it there Hemant. 

Our cot has the secret compartment to hide some stuff, but we never keep anything but missed I it out. May be Roopa would hide her stuff there in. Slowly pull down the mattress from the cot, open the slide on the wood plank compartment was there, pull out the box of it. Open the box shocked seeing it, my heart stop for minute, shit my tears was flowing down from eyes started to crying, I can't control my emotion anymore, fuck she should cheating on me for so long. 

Down the box on the table things on it. Three boxes of condoms, one strip of i-pills 3 used it, two pregnancy test kits, some ointment tubes and small pouch. While phone rings up display showing Roopa. Looking at it which made me more anger on her; want to answer her call and like to broke her dirty secret which see hiding from me; has been found out you fucking bitch. 

But I couldn't answer her call, phone shows up one missed call. There was a charger too in the box, may be she having a secret phone too. I clean my table took the SD card from the pouch connect on my laptop, it's loading... 

Like Reply
Story is coming of really well. Keep updating. Lets see wat roopa is upto
Like Reply
Curious to know what's inside that SD card...

[Image: IMG-20211119-185524.jpg]
ROOPA'S BITCHY LOOKS. 
[+] 2 users Like Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
Damn! good story.
Sounds like she's done a lot of Nasty stuff behind her husband's back
Like Reply
Dam wonderful .Now waiting ..
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
Wonderful start
Like Reply
Excellent update. What more he is going to see.
Like Reply
Super sexy
Like Reply
Hemant is going to see the shocker of life with his wife fucked like a dog by many people.
Like Reply
Bro please update
Like Reply
Superrrr
Like Reply
interesting please post the next update
Like Reply
Come back soon dear
Like Reply
Update 3 

Connects the SD card in the laptop it's started to loading the content in it. Click on the Drive its open ups showing 12 folders in the SD card but the issue is all 12 folders was been protected with Passwords. I knew this should be something important hidden in it, must be some kinds of dirty stuff of Roopa!! Thinking it....

Took my phone swipe aside the Roopa's missed call notification, Dial to my company employee who works in system access, admin and security management. Hello... Hello Rajesh it's Hemant sorry to distribute you at weekend, but I need your help to solve it. No issue sir, what your facing issues on it sir, Yeah Rajesh I have some file which got from other source; it was one of our competitors companies one, but the file in the drive was fully protected asking for password to break through it. Hemant sir, before I telling the solution for it, I need to know it's not for any personal use right sir? Yeah I knew your Professional ethics Rajesh, but it's not for personal use. Fine sir...

I have a coding for it to break the protection to view the confidential data in the drive. Sir it's simple process select the folder and open in windows terminal and paste the code which I will sent to your email sir, using that you can open the folder sir, if you want we can copy the data other folder without any protection. Waiting for his Email for the code, just the copies the code done as per his instruction the program running on it. 

Screen just closed the explore opens the folder just loading the data in it, its all contains video clips and pics in the folder (1st folder 12-CR). Once again my phone ringing it's Roopa calling again on the phone, just answered it... Hello Bae... Sorry I'm distributed you darling ( want's to says shut up you fucking bitch) No bae, what's up!!, She was sending imagines on WhatsApp asking me select dress for her, On the laptop screen its fully loaded click on the pic its open up. 

It display the Image of Roopa's high school class room and next one was black board of the class with proverb and days left for board exams and No.of.Girls in class 14 & boys 15. Few random pics was running on. (Hello Darling your select it, yeah that yellow top looks good for you bae, Hmm okay darling catch you later bye...Bye) Image of Roopa and two girls appears and few other, then Roopa and other girl showing middle finger pointing the camera. 

Looks like a last day few body with water balloons, some splash on the floor hit each other in the clip. Next clip Roopa and girl was kiss each other in lip lock both girl tries to catch each other tits few boys sounding back on the recording. Few images of these. Next Image a boy kissing a girl and other boy grab her ass over the skirt, other three showing the ass pulling their skirt above and next image showing with their face one of them was Roopa. 

Roopa was wearing a badge class leader on her left side of her top, Next one three more girls kissing on their ass, and clip was play while 1st three girls including roopa pulling their skirt up and three of them kiss on the ass while three boys joins back rubbing dick on them. Next few imagines showing the black boarding two boys draws naughty girl named English mam and other boy wrote Maths mam.... Few others stuff like this....

This place was not a class room, some other hall room, while four boys and Roopa was the one among the three girls. All three boys grabs the girls tits over the dress, each image the one of them was changing the pair of them, all of the having lip locks, I notice the boy who was wearing the badge school head was looks familiar; he was one among the three guys in re-union party. End of the folder their was couple pics on the 1st one was same guys was inside his grabs Roopa tits, he was kissing her cheeks, Roopa showing middle finger to the camera. Other one his hands on the pants Roopa face reaction tells the story he must inside his fingers in her pussy. Final clips same guys tries to strip her uniform, but both hit on the camera clip ends.

My mind was running with the question whether he fuck her on the school itself? Copy all the files created a folder on my system paste in it, Phone ring its team as they assembled in the hotel for lunch, But I not interested to go but I was need call earlier. So that I got to go for the restaurant. But I was so earlier to see the next folder FW-12. It must be the farewell party. It's only reminds the two guys in the re-union party talking about it...

On the Other side 

The Man was swimming on the pool with a girl, A lady was dressed in the tight outfit in a white shirt and brown self design skirt with high heel with little makeup and ponytail walking with the phone towards the pool. Stands near by the Pool waiting for her boss attention. Ruby What's up? Sir, Call from Jack he grabs the phone from her. Hello Jack what's up? Boss he Viewing some SD card files folder name 12-CR as per your red notice. How he open ups the file Jack? Boss he is Programmer!! NO he is just a top executive. Why? Boss he used to coding to breach the password that why I asked sir. Where is he now? Wait a second Boss we're looking for his location, Boss right now he was travelling to some restaurant as per his phone GPS. Fine... Ruby looking at her Boss reaction he was bit anger, Hmm Ruby come this side hand over his phone, Take a drink gone back to swim with the girl.   

[+] 4 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply