Thriller Opportunist Pervert Landlord - Copied
This is the copied story I read long back. The original author may not be well versed in English but I loved his style of writing.It was so outlandish yet engaging.I do not have time to edit so just read the story as is.

This isn’t my story but submitted to me by one of my reader, he mailed me the whole story and I’m submitting it on behalf of him, you can mail me on / / So his story goes in his word……..

This is Vikas David, age 24, I’m married to a beautiful girl named Aradhana Singh David, she’s 20 of age, bit tan of complexion, average height, beautiful face with sharp feature, pointed nose, puffy lips, bright skin tone, 32 sized firm and pointed boobs, 28 waist, with 34 sized bums, thick thighs, thick calves. She has pity bit long hairs, usually covers her bums when left open. Over all she’s a beauty queen and everyone desires to sleep with her. I was in MA final when I first saw her. She was in second year BA. Everyone was crazy for her, usually tries to see her when she was in the campus, I was a silent spectator too but never got the chance to talk to her ever. She was week in studies so someone suggested her to get notes from me. I passed her as she asked and we started to talk. She wanted help in studies too so I offered her tuitions. She agreed immediately and I started to visit her house for tuitions. We started to talk on odd topics, first she objected later she started to like too. Accidently our hands touched or body crushed with each, she always felt uncomfortable but slowly she started to like it. Once I accidently crushed on her and she was sandwiched between me and the wall. I tried to get up but she pulled me back. Without prior notice she just kept her lips on mine. I was shocked but took the advantage, kissed her back. I crushed her boobs and bums too which she didn’t object at all. But it was her home, her family was very conservative. Love affair was prohibited and if any girl eloped in affair, people of the family usually find them and then cut them in pieces. This type of psychology is called Honour Killing. Aradhana was in love with me and so was I. But neither she neither me had the dare to ask family. We slept with each other at a friend empty home, I took her virginity and she took mine but still we didn’t had that dare to get married. Her family sensed something and they started to plan her marriage. She told me and finding no suitable option; we took cash and luggage from home and eloped from the city. We rushed to a big city and married each other. The church helped up, she became Christian, and we married each other. We tried to board the hotel but in the run we forgot to bring out documents. No hotel allowed us to stay. We were sitting on a road side and the road was isolated. I pulled my purse and was trying to search anything good and helpful for us. Just then a guy rushed to me, snatched my purse and run away. Before I could react, he vanished. Aradhana was shocked too; she looked at me with a sorrow face. How will we eat, how will we survive was her eyes asking. We sat on the bench and were thinking about it, she was weeping and tears were rolling from my eyes too.
Suddenly from nowhere a guy in late thirties or early forties appeared from nowhere. He introduced himself as Prakash Chand Shethy. His family was rich and had major business of farming. But he was settled here in the city to live alone. Due to his personal reasons he was not interested in marriage. So to skip from family pressure he skipped the city. We told him our problem and he asked us to come along with him. We accompanied him and reached to a house. The house was double story and he was occupied in the ground floor. He told us to occupy the top floor. We told him that we didn’t have money. He asked for our house address and so we told him the issue that we had love marriage and we ran away from home. He assured us that he won’t inform our families and was just interested in checking details as it was very risky to keep strangers in house. We hesitatingly gave him the address. He said that his friends live in our city and he will get is checked in 2 hours. He showed way to the kitchen and ask Aradhana to cook something for all of them meanwhile. Aradhana cooked food and we all ate heartily in these two hours. Then a call came which confirmed our identity, his friend also told that he had talked with my family and collected all my original documents including certificate. He said that he’ll send them to Prakash Chand next day. After the dinner and the call Prakash Chand made us sit with an offer. He said that he don’t need room rent now, he will give me time for 6 months, till then I can search a good job and pay him in bulk later on, after 6 months. He passed me 20,000 bugs for food and other expense for six month. He said that the floor was well equipped with furniture and we do not need to purchase anything. He rent he declared was also reasonable but we were curious that why he was helping us so much. He said that he don’t stay here all the time, we will be staying here then he’ll get company as he stays all alone, and we would be guarding the house in his absence. We didn’t find his justifications accurate but he didn’t look harmful even. Addition to this we didn’t had anywhere to go. I and Aradhana talked alone for a while and she agreed to stay. So we accepted his proposal and went upstairs to check the room. The rooms were fine for us so we shifted immediately. A gas stove was been passed by him to us for cooking and he requested to cook for him too. Aradhana was comfortable with that so we agreed. He passed his part of raw food to us and we started to cook for him too. We had all three meals together in our floor. Just when he got any visitors he would eat on his floor.
I started to search for a next day itself but my no experience, temporary accommodation and failing of presenting permanent address proof was making it hard for me to get a job, good job was out of the question. Prakash Chand presented me a rent agreement with all the clauses he mentioned earlier. I didn’t want to sign it but his generous help forced me to sign it. Five and a half months and Prakash Chand started a new business and started to collect stock of few electrical items; it was costly items and seems that he started some supply work. Prakash Chand appointed two guards who started to stay out of the house all the time. As six months closed he reminded me my promise and the rent deed. I assured him that I’ll get a job soon. But he and I both were aware of the facts that it was false commitment. Six months crossed and we entered in seventh month but Prakash Chand didn’t ask anything. When the eighth month started he summons both of us. He asked us to meet him around 10 pm at his floor. We went on the specified time and found the door to be opened. Still we knocked the gate and Prakash Chand shouted to come in. Prakash Chand was sitting on a sofa and was having drinks; we had never seen him drinking. But he was drinking that time, even he was smoking. Whiskey bottle, few snacks, cigarette packet and water bottle was on the table. Hesitated we sat on the side sofa opposite to each other. Prakash Chand was sitting in the large sofa, in middle. We sat and the first question was on our face, when I will get my money. Immediately I started to explain everything but he started to abuse me with all hard words, telling us that we were misusing his soft nature and generous help. He tried to explain but he wasn’t listening at all. Ultimately he uttered himself that he can settle our bills by other means too. He skipped near Aradhana and placed his hand over her naked thigh. She was wearing a short pants and a t-shirt. We weren’t expecting this situation and so were dressed casual. He said that Aradhana was very beautiful and he was thinking about other means also. Aradhana started to cry immediately, I also objected about it. He skipped far immediately, and started to tell the options, jail, court cases, or even he could call our family to settle his bills. That was a shiver to us, he rings the bell and both guards came inside. He instructed them not to let us leave the house until our parents arrive. They nodded their head and went away. Aradhana repulsed, she said that she was a married women and cannot do anything like this other than her husband. Prakash Chand said immediately that he understands. This was like a hope to us but it vanished immediately. He said that he can marry her, I objected that how is that possible.
Prakash Chand presented a ridiculous and kinky alternative solution to it. According to him he’ll marry Aradhana for 12 hours, from 12 PM afternoon to 12 AM midnight she would have to act as his wife, and from 12 AM midnight to 12 PM afternoon she’ll be my wife.
[+] 2 users Like Gulfansa's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Oh ! great ....... two legal part time husbands ....... reminding Droupadi and her five legal husbands ..........
Like Reply
Nice building up of story... Eagerly awaiting update
Like Reply
Prakash Chand presented a ridiculous and kinky alternative solution to it. According to him he’ll marry Aradhana for 12 hours, from 12 PM afternoon to 12 AM midnight she would have to act as his wife, and from 12 AM midnight to 12 PM afternoon she’ll be my wife. This way she can take care of both of us. While being his wife, I cannot come in between them and while being my wife, he won’t come in between. While she is his wife she must be loyal and obedient to him and while she was my wife, I can decide her loyalty. Immediately he asked us to leave and think about it. We came to our floor dejected and Aradhana wept whole night. We discussed every possibility and every condition but didn’t found way out. Still we decided to request him again and went to him at 10 AM. We thought he was drunk that’s why he said that. We met him in morning and told him what he said last night, and asked whether he was serious about it or said in drunken state. He abused me again and said that he was absolutely serious. Aradhana said him to put us in jail but we are not interested. He pulled his cell and called his friend, he said to go to Aradhana house and tell her parents that her elope daughter and son-in-law was at his house and ask them to talk with him. Fear took over immediately, if her family arrives, we’ll both be dead for sure. Aradhana folded her hands not to do it and she’ll do anything for him. Prakash Chand immediately pulled her t-shirt up, and then pulled her bra down. He caught her both boobs and started to squeeze them hard. It all happened in front of me but I didn’t have that much dares to say anything. Prakash Chand said to marry him on his condition, he assured that this wasn’t permanent and I can provide him the fund and he’ll release us both. The day we settle his bills we would be free to leave. Aradhana to my horror nodded her head with tears on her cheek. He left her and asked to fix her clothes. He said that he’ll be back at 8 pm and she must be ready like a bride. He brought a packet and gave it to her. He told it contained all she would require. We came back to our room, I started to abuse Aradhana that why she agreed for it. Aradhana started to abuse me for not taking care of her needs after marriage. She was right in that term; I was responsible for this condition. We sat whole day discussing our escape options and found none. We came to the conclusion that we don’t have any escape options. Aradhana told me how much she loved me and her love won’t change for me ever. I consoled her that my love towards her won’t change ever even after she does this. Aradhana consoled me that she will be doing this just for our safety. She wished me to rescue her as soon as possible and then we will forget this forever, and start a happy life then after. I promised her that I’ll find the solution soon. We went whole day holding each other in arms.

Around 7 the door was knocked, Aradhana opened the gate to find Prakash Chand standing there. He asked roughly whether we were disobeying his requests. Aradhana said immediately that she wasn’t, she’ll get ready and come down in one hour. He passed her wax and razors, he asked her to clean herself nicely. He looked at me and asked me to help her too. Aradhana went inside the bathroom and I followed her. She went nude and started to wax her legs and hands. As she was done, she waxed her belly and asked me to wax her back. It took 30 minutes to wax her clean. Then she shaved her pussy and for perfection she shaved it thrice to make it hairless and smooth. She applied few lotions on it to make it super smooth. She took a bath and then wiped her with a towel. We came out and pulled the clothes which Prakash Chand gave us.

To astonish both of us it was a Christian bridal dress, instead of ***** bridal dress. Addition to this the dress was shoulder less and no undergarments were with it. We were deciding what to do when Prakash Chand was on the gate. He was looking at Aradhana nude state and was admiring her beauty. It was already passed 8 so he said to get ready soon. We were amazed with his presence and Aradhana tried to cover herself with a towel. Prakash Chand laughed and said that in a few minutes he will be having all of her. He asked the problem and I said that the parcel wasn’t having undergarments. He smiled and said that he didn’t keep them in the parcel. He continued to wear them without them. We didn’t object and Aradhana got ready in few minutes. She was looking stunning and we descended downwards toward Prakash Chand hall.

A priest was standing there already but he was looking funny than actual priests looks. It was sure that he was some kind of actor instead of an original one. Before the ritual could begin Prakash Chand passed us a notarised bond paper and asked us to read it carefully. We read it and found to be a declaration of Aradhana and Prakash Chand marriage. It has clauses which stated the timing of authority of both husbands. It had declaration one husband won’t interfere in any legal or illegal activities of other if the time cycle wasn’t his. It had several more declaration which I and Aradhana read with sweating forehead. He asked both us to read and sign on three copies. We signed it and he also signed it and handed one copy each to all of us. He kept his copy in the locker fixed in the wall. The marriage ritual started and they exchanged rings and swear oaths.

At the end of the statement the priest announced them as husband and wife and told Prakash Chand that he can fuck the bride. I objected that actual phase is that you can kiss the bride. Prakash Chand roared, that ultimately it meant the same. He asked that after we got married and the priest said that you can kiss the bride, did we only kissed and didn’t do anything else later. I didn’t replied so he said, you both fucked after that, so this guy skipped one step, what’s harm in that. He continued that Aradhana was already having one marriage and blossom it well, so if she skips few steps in her second marriage what harm was in it. I kept silent and didn’t utter anything. The priest took his payment and left immediately. Prakash Chand dropped his pants immediately and pulled Aradhana gown upwards from below. I requested him to move to the bedroom. He turned around and slapped me hard. He shouted at me and said not to come between him and his wife. He showed me the time which was 9 pm around. So he said that my timing will start around 12 am and till then I can’t say a word. He reminded me about the bond, I and he both know that it was an illegal marriage and court will sue him immediately. Issue wasn’t the bond but our dangerous families.

He asked me to leave his place and while going shut the main door. I looked at Aradhana who was standing there little terrified with Prakash Chand having her gown raised to her waist. Her pussy was clearly visible now. Prakash Chand erect dick was also visible as he was standing without pants. I turned around and went to the main gate. I closed the door and was about to leave upstairs when found the window side to main door open. I tried to peep inside and found Prakash Chand pushing Aradhana towards the dining table. He forced her to deposit her butts on the table edge and pulled her one leg upwards. He got inside her immediately and the light scream from her lips told me about it. He kissed her immediately with full mouth and started to move his ass, to and forth. He was fucking her now; he was pushing his dick hard and brutally. He managed to draw away her entire gown and started to fuck her hard, while he was pressing her firm boobs and sucking her nipples. He was not young man and didn’t have that much capacity to hold so he just washed out in few minutes. He flooded her pussy with all his loads and then drew his dick out. Aradhana complaint immediately that he shouldn’t had filled her inside. He replied being his wife even she gets pregnant he’ll take care of the kid. He said that he doesn’t like using condoms and if she was so concern, she can go on pills. Aradhana was about to grab her gown when he said not to as he will have her once more. They went to dining table and both had their dinner, he had already ordered little stuff and they had that. After the dinner was over he sat on the sofa and asked her to get on her knees and suck him up. Aradhana complaint again that she hadn’t done this before. Prakash Chand said, so what start toward, so unwillingly she started to suck him. In 10 minutes his dick was back to life. He asked her to stop and then got up. He pulled her to dining table, curved her on the table, so that her stomach and boobs were on the table. He was about to get inside her when he thought something. He came to the front gate locked it from inside. Then he locked the window from inside. Now there was no way I could see inside, but still I waited there. Two minutes later Aradhana voice came out, not that way, even Vikas never tried it. Prakash Chand roared that he’ll do anything he likes. Then a light scream came from Aradhana followed by weeps and crying sound along with humping sound of Prakash Chand. Slowly the voice reduced and vanished completely. I waited there for 20 more minutes but as no voice was coming out, I went upstairs.
Like Reply
Around 12 am Aradhana came upstairs. Her body had few scratches, bruises, her pussy was leaking with white liquid and so was her ass. Her hair was all messed up, with lipstick spread over her chin and cheeks. The eye liner was also spread up all over her face and she was carrying a pack of birth control pills. She was all naked and I just grabbed her in my arms. She started to cry but didn’t say anything. I carried her to bathroom and we had bath together. After the bath I wiped her with clean towel and made her recline on bed. She pulled a blanket and immediately went to sleep. I was feeling sick now for not able to do anything. It was sure that Prakash Chand was a pervert and an opportunist too. He had bad eye on Aradhana from day one and he planned all this so carefully. But we were in trap now, thinking that I went to sleep again. I woke up around 10 am while Aradhana was cooking food for me. He kept the food on table and asked me for breakfast. We had breakfast together, around 11 am. We had few talk among ourselves when the clock ticked 12 pm. Aradhana told me to have lunch and dinner on time. She rushed inside the bedroom and came out in a small towel. Nothing was on her except the towel and she bid me good bye and rushed downstairs. After 15 minutes I got ready and came down, the main gate was open and I could see Prakash Chand reading newspaper. Aradhana was busy cooking food in the kitchen. Prakash Chand saw me and smiled and then came to me. He said that he had called some guests tonight around 8 pm for dinner and I should attend the dinner too. I nodded my head and went off the city to search the rescue options. Dejected at 7:30 pm I marched back home and reached home around 8:15 pm. I was about to climb upstairs when Prakash Chand called for me. He reminded me for small party and dinner. I came back downwards and we entered the main gate. On the sofa there were sitting three guys about the same age to Prakash Chand. Seems they were close friend of Prakash Chand and looked like they just reached there. They were carrying gifts with them and were still holding in their hands. Prakash Chand asked me to sit on the side sofa and went inside the house. After 5 minutes he came back to the hall and sat on the sofa. After 5 minutes Aradhana came to the room, she was carrying few glasses, whiskey bottle and few snacks in a tray. She came and kept all the items on the table.

Surprisingly she was wearing a white coloured semi transparent blouse deep neck Velcro blouse. It didn’t have buttons in the front but a Velcro, that too on the bottom only. Her nipples were clearly visible from the thin fabrics; below she was wearing a five inches length pleated mini skirt which was hardly covering her modesty. She served drinks and then went off inside. After the snacks and drinks his friend asked to introduce them to his wife. Prakash Chand nodded his head and another friend asked how many times he cherished his wife today. Prakash Chand laughed loudly and said three times since afternoon. I was sitting keeping my head down and Prakash Chand was looking at me smiling. He called Aradhana and as she came, he pulled her to sit on his laps. Aradhana didn’t object and did as he wanted. One of his friend commented that she has nice set of tits, and he would have felt quite lucky if he could have seen it. Prakash Chand looked at him in annoyed manner as I was looking at him in same manner. He said that he was so openly asking to show his wife tits to him. That guy laughed loudly and asked whether he was having objection. Prakash Chand to my dismay said not at all and pulled the Velcro apart. Aradhana boobs came to view immediately but instead of objecting she behaved normal. All three guys had a good view on them when Prakash Chand said that he didn’t mind showing at all. One o them commented, “And the other one.” Prakash Chand pulled her skirt up and spread her thighs apart. Her pussy was on view and she sat there looking elsewhere. Prakash Chand announced that he won’t mind even if they all touch them. So they took it as opportunity and touched Aradhana boobs and pussy for few times. Then Aradhana got up and arranged her wares, they handed her the gifts and the party was over. They left immediately but I was sitting there only, Prakash Chand was talking about my job hunt and etc. Aradhana came back in 5 minutes, all naked. She stopped for a while then dropped her eyes and came to Prakash Chand. Prakash Chand pushed his pants and underwear down and asked her to climb on him. As she took the first step I just got up and went off the floor. I was in no mood to see my wife being fucked by her second husband. I even turn and closed the main gate to see a peak on Aradhana ass, jumping on Prakash Chand dick. I went to my floor and Aradhana came on time. She had a quick bath and then placed dinner on the table. We had dinner and then she swallowed a pill. I understood it was a birth control pill. We went to bed and slept immediately.
Like Reply
The morning was as usual and around 12 she went to Prakash Chand floor. I was expecting what to happen and so I just went outside the house without peeping inside. Around 6 pm I was back to home and found both the guards were missing from the outside gate. I opened the gate and found both of them standing on the main gate of the 1st floor peeping inside the hall. As soon as they saw me they saluted me with an ugly and unhappy face and went to the outside gate. Confused I myself peeped inside and saw a horror. The furniture arrangements were changed of the hall. Dining table was removed and was replaced with a bed. Aradhana was all naked lying on the bed with a young guys fucking in her pussy. He head was hanging from the edge of the bed and a guy of the same age was fucking her mouth. Another guy was sitting on his fours and was sucking her both nipples one by one. Prakash Chand was sitting on the sofa masturbating and drinking. I knocked the gate immediately and Prakash Chand opened the gate. I got inside the hall and roared at him that what was happening with Aradhana. All the guys stopped and started to look at me. Prakash Chand slapped me hard, he roared at me and said, “She’s my wife and I can do anything with her, who the hell are you objecting for this.” He roared at Aradhana that why she stopped. He roared to guys to continue too. Aradhana started to suck the guy on her head and they started what they were doing. Prakash Chand slapped me again and said that he was feeling like cuckold and wanted to experience the same. And I shouldn’t interfere next time else he will go with his secondary plan of calling our families. I came out of the room and Prakash Chand locked the room after me. It was around 6:15 pm then and Aradhana was expected to arrive after 6 hours. I very well knew that she was being fucked by three unknown bastards along with Prakash Chand but didnt have that much dares to go and stop them. The fucking marathon went on and I came down three times to see what was happening. The three guys actually changed places and kept on fucking Aradhana all the time. Once I saw Prakash Chand making her sucks his dick while two were fucking her in ass and pussy and one was sucking her nipples.

Around 12 am Aradhana came back to room; she was all nude, fully exhausted & unable to walk properly. Her way of walking was telling how much she was been fucked by those guys. I busted in anger and enquired about it, even shouted a little on her about the event and why didnt she object. She busted in anger too, shouted at me. She said to find a solution to get out of here, instead of accusing her for that which she cant control. She said that if I have no solution and no hope then she can ask Prakash Chand to let me go. She will remain with Prakash Chand as her permanent wife for 24 hours and will be free to serve me then. This way Ill be free from guilt and can go and marry another girl of my choice. I can leave her on mercy of Prakash Chand. I settled down, said sorry to her and hugged her. She started to tell what they all did with her, how rashly she was being fucked. But both of us knew that there could nothing be done immediately. Even if I manage a miracle then also shell have to go with this torture for few days at least. Next day as usual Aradhana went with her daily routine, as it was Sunday I had nowhere to go today. I stayed in the room and went sometimes to the roof. Around 3 pm I saw Prakash Chand kicking his bike and was going somewhere. Seemed he had some work and so he went out immediately. I stayed there for a while and saw both the guards discussing something. They came inside the outer gate, locked the gate from inside, placed a big lock on it and moved inside. As it was not possible to see Prakash Chand main gate from there I assumed either they were staying at main gate of Prakash Chand or maybe they have entered the main gate. Curious I got off the roof and then remembered my mobile is been left on roof itself. I went back to collect the mobile and then came back to my floor. I came downstairs and found both the guards missing from the main gate too. I went to the gate and found it shut but as I pushed it the door opened. It wasnt locked from inside. The hall was empty, Aradhana wasnt in kitchen either. The bathroom gate was open and she wasnt in the bathroom also. Now the only possibility was her to be in bedroom. I walked quietly towards the bedroom. The door was shut but little voice was coming out. I pushed the door and it open widely. A guard was lying on bed all naked; Aradhana was above him with his dick inside her pussy. Another guard was trying to enter her ass which she was been objecting or some sort of argument was going on.
[+] 5 users Like Gulfansa's post
Like Reply
Promising start & good going... hope the author could hold the steam for a longer period.
Bineesh!
Like Reply
Nice going ....... keep it up ........
Like Reply
Super hot
Like Reply
I roared what was going on and they all turned towards me immediately. The guard trying to enter her ass objected. He asked what my concern was, they were fucking their boss wife and it was none of my business. I asked whether Prakash Chand gave them permission to fuck his wife. The other guard said that it wasnt my concern either, Prakash Chand gave permission, didnt gave permission, we are banging his wife, or we are seducing his wife, its none of my business. He said its better for me to stay out of their business. I asked Aradhana about it on which she seemed little annoyed. She said me not to interfere in those things which I couldnt control. She suggested me to go and find the solutions to our problem instead of complicating it even more. The guard came to me, guided me out the bedroom and then out of the main gate. This time he locked the main gate from inside, I saw him from the window walking fast towards the bedroom and shutting it behind. I went to my floor and waited in balcony. Two hours later both got out of the main gate. Saw me in the balcony and saluted me up. They went to the steel gate and then opened the lock. They were back in position in 10 minutes. Prakash Chand returned around 7 pm. He went inside the house and locked the door behind. Aradhana came back on time. This time we didnt had any conversation about the event of today. Next day as a daily routine Aradhana went to Prakash Chand place. Prakash Chand came to my floor immediately and inquired about my staying back. I told him that there was nowhere to go today. He paused for a moment and then called me closer. He said that did I remember his three friends whom I met that day. I nodded my head and he continued. He said that they will me coming to house in about an hour. Actually they will be fucking Aradhana today but she hasnt been told about it. Thought it will happen with his permission but Aradhana will feel like a bang. Those guys wanted it to happen this way only. He suggested me to go out somewhere or if I stay back then how much Aradhana calls for help, I mustnt go for rescue. I nodded my head and he left, in 30 minutes he instructed the guards and went away. As expected all three of them came on time. As soon as they entered the main gate I was able to hear the fight and Aradhana screams. She was fighting them and even shouting at them but slowly within 10 minutes all sound vanished and I came down to see about it. I peeped in the hall from the window and found all of them fucking Aradhana. She was all naked and one was fucking her and rest two were holding her.

I couldnt see the resistance from Aradhana, yet they were holding her tight. She was weeping a little and lying like a log. I went back to my floor and they all came out of the house in few hours. As they went away within 15 minutes Prakash Chand was back in house. It was around 5 pm then; he locked the main gate and went inside. Aradhana came back around perfect time all naked like always. She went for bath but didnt mention the event to me at all. Seems she didnt mention to Prakash Chand as well, or maybe Prakash Chand had told her about it. I didnt dare to ask her and assumed it like that. Next day as regular event she went to Prakash Chand on time, and I went to job hunt. I returned home around 8:30 pm when a guard asked me to meet Prakash Chand before going to my floor. I nodded my head and moved to main gate. I knocked the gate and Prakash Chand shouted to come in. I went in to see Prakash Chand sitting all naked on the sofa and Aradhana was on her knees sucking his dick. I hesitated but he said to come and sit. I went to the sofa and sat beside him. He asked me to wait for few minutes and then hell talk. I nodded my head and he started to play with Aradhana hairs. He exploded immediately in her mouth which she pushed down from her throat. She got up and went inside the kitchen to prepare dinner. Prakash Chand asked me whether I got any job, I nodded in negative. So he said that he dont think Ill find job soon. So he suggested me to work for him, he was doing supply business and he need a supervisor type person. He wanted me to accompany his trucks for supply job, do some work chores and for this hell pay me nothing. He said that one month job will be considered as 2 months bills, and in 6 months hell consider that my bills are settled completely. After that both of us will be free to go. I didnt understand that offer was good or bad; maybe he wanted to keep away from job hunt and make sure he could use my wife as a slut for himself for six months. Anyways this was still looking like a hope so I accepted. He was delighted and called Aradhana. She was still naked and walked to us. He asked whether she has ever sucked my dick. She nodded her head in no and so Prakash Chand asked her to suck my dick. She made and ugly face, yet she sat on her knees and pulled my pants down. She gulped my dick inside her mouth immediately and started a blowjob. She was good with that, learnt every quickly and Prakash Chand was telling me how good she was with it. He told me that he always loved her blowjob the most. I couldnt hold for long and flushed in her mouth and she swallowed it completely. I pulled my pants back and came back to my floor.

Next day Prakash Chand went off around 2 pm and called me around 2:30 pm to pay a visit to a site. I was about to leave the house when I saw Aradhana running out of the main gate all naked. Both the guards were after her all naked. They went to the corner of the boundary and both caught her. One of them entered in her pussy and other one entered in her ass. They started to fuck her immediately. When I came down Aradhana called me, I looked at her so she said to shut the steel gate while I leave. I didnt say anything and left, reached the site and Prakash Chand was there. He introduced me as manager instead of a supervisor. He told everyone that I was like a home boy and everyone must follow my orders like Prakash Chand himself was giving it. He showed me and told me everything about work, we went to few places to visit and he introduced me with everyone. We returned home around 11 pm. He dropped me on a departmental store with a list and asked me to get the stuff. He asked me to give it to him before going to my floor. He said that hell leave the gate open and I can come inside directly. I nodded and after purchasing goods reached home in 15 minutes. As directed I went inside straight, Aradhana was standing bowed down and Prakash Chand was fucking her ass that time. He asked to keep the things on the sofa and then leave. I looked at Aradhana while she was looking elsewhere. I placed the goods and went off. Aradhana returned around 12 am. Next day as soon as Prakash Chand left, I too came out immediately. He had passed me a new bike keys for my travel purpose. It was brand new avenger with full tank. I got out of the steel gate and as soon as I came outside the gate, both guards went inside the gate. They showed me thumbs up and moved inside Prakash Chand floor. I knew what was going to happen but I didnt pay head to it. Instead I moved to the site where Prakash Chand was still waiting for me. Then I and Prakash Chand worked there till 3 pm and had lunch together.
[+] 4 users Like Gulfansa's post
Like Reply
Prakash Chand passed me an address; I asked him whether to drop some supply items over there. He smiled and said no something else. I asked about it so she said to drop Aradhana over there in one hour. I looked confused and so he said to take Aradhana over there around 4pm. It was a house and he gave me keys of the house. I needed to get her inside the building, then I need to collect Aradhana all clothes and come back leaving her naked there. Around 9 pm I was required to go back there with Aradhana clothes and bring her back to the house. I didnt say anything just nodded my head. He asked me to go and call him back from home, as he needed to talk with Aradhana. I went home and entered Prakash Chand floor. Aradhana was lying in bedroom while one guard was fucking her. The other guard was getting in his clothes. Aradhana looked at me confused and I said Prakash Chand wanted to talk to her. She said to wait 5 minutes and asked the guard to finish soon. I was about to go outside when Aradhana asked to stay. The guard increased his speed and flooded inside her in 2-3 minutes. He hurried to get dress and left. Aradhana called Prakash Chand and had a little conversation, that wasnt a conversation as all the time she was listening only. She cut the phone and said me to wait 10 minutes outside. I waited and she came out in sari in 10 minutes. We rushed to the address and reached there around 4 pm. We entered the house and then Aradhana got rid of her clothes. She packed it in a bag and then handed it to me. I came outside and came back to the site as instructed. Around 9 pm I reached there and got inside, Aradhana was sitting on a sofa, and she was all messed up. She took clothes and went inside the bathroom and came out dressed in 10 minutes. We headed home, as we reached home, she moved inside Prakash Chand floor and I went to my floor but within 5 minutes Prakash Chand called to come down. As I got down and went inside, I saw Aradhana all naked and trying to slip away from Prakash Chand. Aradhana was telling him that shes quite exhausted and her pussy is paining a lot and she cannot let Prakash Chand to fuck her now. Prakash Chand asked me to help in holding her and then reclining her on the bed. He wanted me to hold her until he enters her pussy. Aradhana looked humiliated and I couldnt take a step. Prakash Chand thought and said that if I was having any problem then I can go and send both the guards inside. I took a quick decision and immediately went to Aradhana. Caught her and deposited her on the bed. I pulled her both hands over her head and stayed there. Prakash Chand spread her legs and got inside her immediately. He asked me to leave and shut the door. I did as directed, and Aradhana returned at assumed time. Neither she said anything about my action nor did she say anything about that house.

For a whole week a routine was been followed. At 12 pm Aradhana went to Prakash Chand place and after fucking Aradhana once or twice I assume and then he would move to the site. I followed him as soon as he left. But as soon as I exited the gate both guards would lock the gate from inside and went inside. Sometimes I came for few files or stuffs and found Aradhana having fucking session with both of them. At night when I and Prakash Chand returned, he would fuck Aradhana and she will come back to my place. I always had a doubt that those guards were fucking Aradhana without Prakash Chand knowledge but I wasn’t sure about it. Beside this she was Aradhana been fucked by many guys and she wasn’t objecting to guard’s advances, so I decided to stay silent. Next week Prakash Chand and I were having lunch together. He gave me an address with a special task to it. I asked whether I had to leave Aradhana to this place. He said that I have to but would have to stay out of the house on the gate. He should be two badges one was of red colour and another one was of yellow colour. He said that three guards from the site would reach there too so that I don’t have to use manpower myself. He said there will be few peoples coming there and I should let peoples having red badge to go inside and peoples having yellow badge or no badge should be stopped. People having yellow badge ask them to talk to him instead. I nodded my head and moved to home. As usual Aradhana was busy fucking both of them altogether. I told her about Prakash Chand instruction. She finished them quickly and then we moved to the place. The guards were already there and wished me as I entered with Aradhana. They were continuously ogling at Aradhana and were trying to adjust their dicks. As expected as soon as she got inside a group of four guys reached with a car. They showed me a red badge and then got inside the house. They stayed there for 2 hours and came outside. One of them came to guard and asks for match box. He gave him a match box and they started to talk something on a side and then that guy passed few notes to the guard as a tip or something like that. After they left two guys came, and took only 30 minutes. When they were gone five guys arrived but were carrying yellow badge so I told them as instructed. Few went violent and tried to enter by force, the guards hit them hard and said to talk to Prakash Chand instead of creating mess. They left immediately but returned in 30 minutes. I stopped them again and the guy who was violent showed me a red badge this time. Now there was no question of objection so we all let them in. They took full three hours inside and came out passing lewd comments about Aradhana. They were discussing how they deflowered Aradhana ass and pussy and who fucked her how many times and how. One of them came to me and said that no one was expected so we can leave.

As they left I was about to enter the house when guards stopped me. I asked his about it so he showed me a red badge, he told me he got a red badge too and if I want I can join them too. I rejected his offer and they all three rushed inside. Obviously they were fucking Aradhana inside and around 10:30 pm Prakash Chand called. He said that when the last batch has left already around 1 hour ago then why we both haven’t returned. I was about to say that the guards having red badges were fucking Aradhana inside. But I was not sure that the badge was given to them by Prakash Chand or they tricked it from somewhere. So I wanted to check it myself first, I told him that Aradhana was feeling sick a little so we’ll return in 30 minutes. He showed concern and I said she was feeling better now. As he disconnected I immediately entered the building and then in bedroom. Aradhana was on fours, a guy was fucking her ass and another one was getting blowjob. The third one was wearing his clothes so he said just few more minutes and they both will finish. He said they’ll come out with madam and we can wait outside. I nodded my head and we came outside. I asked him where he got the red badge, so he said that the customer who took match box passed him the red badge. He said that he will leave the red badge at him place after he goes from here. He also told me that they hadn’t seen a beauty like this before so risking their job they planned this trick. He requested me to keep silent and not to say anything to Prakash Chand. I was been fooled already so I didn’t say anything, just nodded my head. In 10 minutes all of them came out and we moved to home. Aradhana went inside Prakash Chand place and I was parking the bike inside. As I was about to go upstairs Prakash Chand peeped outside. He called me inside the house. I went inside and saw Aradhana standing nude. Prakash Chand reclined on bed and asked Aradhana to climb on him; Aradhana didn’t object anything and climbed him immediately taking his dick in her pussy. Prakash Chand asked me whether I had fucked Aradhana in her ass ever. I nodded in negative and Prakash Chand spread her ass cheek and asked me to get inside. I was about to say no when Prakash Chand said that if I wasn’t interested then I can send one guard from outside. I dropped my pants immediately and was inside her well lubricated ass. I started to fuck her with full force, whereas Aradhana was stunned by my progress and Prakash Chand was smiling. Soon I flooded her inside and lifted my pant and wished Prakash Chand good night. He wished me good night as well and I left. Aradhana arrived in 45 minutes, had bath and went straight to bed.
[+] 5 users Like Gulfansa's post
Like Reply
Good going....
Like Reply
Another week with the same routine, Prakash Chand fucking Aradhana then going to site, as soon as I followed him the guards will lock them with Aradhana fucking her to core. I came in between but they never showed discomfort or discontinued. At night Prakash Chand would fuck her again before she comes back to me. One day when Aradhana went down she came back immediately and told me that Prakash Chand was calling me. I went to him and he said that today he wasn’t going to site and I am not required too. He said that he was having a serious issue and need my help. I pretended to hear him eagerly. He said that he got few fellows who want to fuck Aradhana tonight. He said that’s why he asked Aradhana to go and rest. He said that these guys will come around 10 pm and would be staying till morning around 6 am. He said me to arrange the fucking session in my hall in 1st floor. He asked me to be inside the bedroom and let them do anything they want with Aradhana in the hall. He said that he knew that it was my time but he was asking for a favour so it will be great if I could help him this time. I nodded my head and went back. He brought guards with him and they shifted one bed from my bedroom to the hall and cleared the hall. Aradhana went for sleep and woke up around 8 pm. She got ready for the torture. We had dinner together and she was wearing nothing. All naked, well waxed and well shaved with light makeup. As the clock approached to 10 we heard talking going downstairs so Aradhana asked me to go inside the bedroom. I went inside and tried to sleep, but how was that possible that my wife was to be tortured in the adjacent room and I could sleep. Aradhana came to the bedroom and shut the door. There was noise coming from the hall and I was lying in the bed. I tip topped to the door and peeped outside. Aradhana was lying on the bed with one guy in her pussy and another one in her mouth. Two more guys sitting on the bed around Aradhana. They were busy playing with Aradhana boobs. I shut the door back and went for a nap. Literally I slept and woke up around 2 pm. I peeped outside again and found Aradhana on fours; a guy was fucking her ass with another guy getting blowjob. Two guys were lying on the bed with her nipples in their mouth sucking her nipples. They were mauling her boobs meanwhile. I shut the door back and went for another nap to get awake around 5:15 am. I peeped outside and found only two guys in the room. Aradhana was lying on the bed and one guy was sitting below her legs. He was trying to spread her legs which Aradhana was objecting. He tried to spread her legs by force and she was trying to bring it closer. He asked why she was not cooperating to which Aradhana answers that it was hurting a lot now. He requested to turn around and hell bang her ass then. Aradhana said that the ass was hurting even more. He begged her for one more time as it’s already near to 6. Hesitated Aradhana opened her legs in instalments and he was inside her pussy immediately, the other guy demanded to open her mouth and she started to give him blowjob. In 20 minutes later they both were finished and left. Aradhana came in bedroom, walking with difficulty and went straight to bathroom. Prakash Chand came a little while and asked Aradhana to rest whole day. He asked me to rest also and he’ll be staying at his place.

Aradhana slept whole morning till late afternoon; she was sleeping naked without blanket. Around 4 pm Prakash Chand called me and asked me to call the guards to arrange the stuffs. I went to guards and told them the same. They came to my floor and started to arrange the stuffs. As the noise was happening Aradhana woke up and freshen up. She came to the hall all naked and was inspecting the work progress. The bed was shifted to bedroom and all things were arranged properly as before. The guards were about to leave when one of them asked Aradhana for a quick relief. Aradhana smiled at them and asked them to follow her inside the bedroom. They got inside with Aradhana leaving me in the hall. The door was wide open and one guard got naked and reclined on bed. Aradhana climbed on him and the next one got naked to get inside her ass. Aradhana looked at me staring and said the guard to lock the bedroom gate. The guard saw me, smiled at me and shut the bedroom door immediately. Few soft moans were coming out of the bedroom till next 30 minutes and then both of them came out. They went outside the hall and then positioned them on their specified place. Aradhana cleaned herself and then went to sleep again. Around 7 pm Prakash Chand came to my place, he asked for Aradhana and I told her she was in bedroom. He got out of his clothes, kept them on sofa and moved to the bedroom. He woke her up, demanded her to spread her legs and was inside her pussy in no time. He kept on banging her until he was satisfied and then came outside. He wore his clothes and told me that he was habitual of Aradhana now and wasnt possible to stay away from her for so long. I didnt say anything and he went to his place. Aradhana was back to her daily routing from next day. So was Prakash Chand, so were the guards fucking Aradhana in Prakash Chand absence and so was I, following Prakash Chand and catching both guards with Aradhana. Next 10 days was with same momentum and no external fucking held. Prakash Chand didnt tell to take her anywhere and all events were running as routine till then.

[+] 4 users Like Gulfansa's post
Like Reply
hot update
Like Reply
One day Prakash Chand said that he wasnt in mood to go to site towards and so I can go alone or stay, as I wanted. I preferred to go to site but came back around 6 pm. Aradhana was standing at the gate wearing sari, Prakash Chand was getting out of the steel gate. He saw me and said that they were just going to the park nearby. I didnt say anything but didnt believe Prakash Chand either. He wont go to park with Aradhana just for roaming. So I parked my bike inside and started to follow them. The locality we lived in was isolated one. Nearly 90% or the colony was isolated and no one lived in the house. It was a newly build houses and yet possession of houses were to be taken. As they said they both went to the park and sat on a bench on a corner. I stood behind a tree and started to view the scene. After 5 minutes Prakash Chand said something to Aradhana. Aradhana looked at him in anger and they had a little argument. After the argument Aradhana dropped her pallu and opened her blouse buttons. She was still wearing her blouse but it wasnt covering her boobs now and she wasnt wearing any bra inside. One guy from the road noticed that and came inside the park. He had a little talk with Prakash Chand and Aradhana. Then he sat on his knees and started to suck her nipples. After 5 minutes he again had a little conversation with Prakash Chand and he dropped his pants. He lifted Aradhana sari from bottom till her waist and got inside her pussy, pumping her on the bench itself. He didnt take long to finish but till them two more spectators caught attention. Before he could finish they both were standing near them. As soon as the guy finished, he pulled his pants up and moved away and the rest two guys took position on her. They started to play with Aradhana and started to fuck her immediately. They finished in few minutes in her pussy and mouth and went off immediately. They left immediately and then Aradhana arranged her clothes to get back. I thought to rush home before they reach. So I rushed on the road but when they got off the park they both stood on the gate. I covered myself behind a wall and keep looking at them. Two guys passed by and they all had conversations. Prakash Chand said something to Aradhana and she had a little argument with Prakash Chand. After the argument she started to get nude there itself. Sari followed by rest of the clothes. As she was bare she moved with both of them to an under construction building nearby and Prakash Chand came back carrying her clothes in his hand. I stayed there for long and they all came out after 1 hour. They moved towards another direction and Aradhana started to move towards house. While she was in middle of way home, three more guys invaded her way. She was still bare and they started to have little conversation. Meanwhile those guys were touching her boobs and ass. After the conversation was over they moved towards another under construction house. This time they took 2 hours to exit the building and now it was around 10 pm in the evening. She walked home naked and guards were shocked to see her that way. She nearly wept in front of them and then moved inside.

She moved to Prakash Chand place and I came back to my floor. Next day in the morning Aradhana asked me to pack our luggage as she was having some plans. I looked at her confused and saw her packing her luggage. I didnt say anything and did as she told me. At 12 she went to Prakash Chand and Prakash Chand didnt go to site today. She stayed there and I went to the site. I returned around 11 pm and saw both guards talking something. I went inside my floor and saw both of them coming inside the building. It looked strange as they didnt do that ever. They knocked Prakash Chand gate and went inside. I was curious so I came down the floor. I went to the gate and found it open. Before entering I decided to peep inside. I saw inside to find Prakash Chand tied on a chair. They came outside and saw me on gate and asked me to bring the luggage. I and both guards rushed on the floor and brought the luggage. A bolero was standing on the gate. We kept the stuffs in the back, before getting inside they asked me to climb inside. I climbed inside and saw a rich looking guy sitting inside. The gate opened from both side and the guards introduced me to him. He was a rich and influenced guy of the city. He told me that he had once fucked Aradhana and very much influenced with her problem. He decided a rescue for us. So he placed an offer for us. He was ready to give is 10 lakhs by which we can go anywhere and run a small business for us. We can have a small house too with that money and would be sufficient for us. Only the condition was that he would take Aradhana with him for 10 days and then she’ll reach at my place safely. I came out and saw Aradhana. I asked her what was going. Aradhana told me few things, she told me that guards fucking her, weren’t Prakash Chand decision but she welcomed them. She was letting them fuck her for this day only. She seems no issue with the offer as Prakash Chand will keep using her as slut for long, 10 days weren’t an issue in front of the mess we had. I agreed for the offer and we climbed inside. I and Aradhana in middle seat, one guard on front seat and another in back seat. The vehicle started to move immediately and they broke all the mobile Sims and phone, including mine and threw it outside. We reached out of the town and towards somewhere. Meanwhile that guy had released Aradhana clothes and was playing with her nude body. We all kept on hitting the road and he managed to fuck Aradhana in the vehicle itself.

Till morning we reached a big city and they boarded on an isolated residential building. That guy gave me the cash and said that the guards would be staying with me helping me with everything. After that Aradhana and that guy flew off on the bolero leaving me behind. Accompanied with guards we went to few brokers for small house and a shop purchase. We found a nice house and shop. We paid the broker in cash for both places and till evening it was been transferred in my name. The guards helped me with furniture, and then stuff for departmental store. In 7 days we were ready to rock the city with my business. After that both guards left for their city. Aradhana was back in 10 days, all alone but seemed very much used up, yet she was feeling very happy. That night I fucked Aradhana after a long time. In her pussy, ass and mouth, didnt asked anything about 10 days and helped her in forgetting the pervert landlord also. Next day the guards showed up and demanded a final stay with Aradhana. Aradhana welcomed them inside and I left for the shop. I returned home around 10 pm at night and found all three of them involved in fucking. She asked to stay in hall and let them both stay with her tonight. For whole night they fucked her as much as they can. Early morning they took us leave and bid us goodbye forever. We had a conversation in the evening; she said that she was been used and habitual of fucking by multiple men altogether. She wasn’t sure that I alone can keep her satisfied now. But she said she’ll try to overcome this problem. She assured me that she’ll try to overcome this feeling but if she won’t be able to then maybe we can accommodate few guys on rent at my place, bachelor guys who can fuck her, whenever required. I showed concern that she will be trapped again in that condition but she told a solution. She said that she can have relation with them secretly and when anyone will create issue, I can interfere like catching her red handed and shoe them off. After that we can keep new tenant and start over again. I requested her to try to control her desires first, which she accepted. It’s been 2 months now and she’s trying to control her desires, but her face tells me she isn’t satisfied, thinking of renting the other part of house soon, already submitted a paper advertisement in local newspaper.
[+] 3 users Like Gulfansa's post
Like Reply
THE END!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Gulfansa's post
Like Reply
Great please continue
Like Reply
continue bro
Like Reply
Good story  clps
Like Reply