Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest by Indiansubmale - a tribute
The Unwanted Houseguest by Indiansubmale a tribute

Finally I have decided to give this story a decent finish. Not like nobody tried to achieve this. amethyst1982 has made an attempt. Subsequently, Breville1 actually had finished it. My search for Kavita’s motive could not be fulfilled. Aberration to her behaviour remained elusive.

All along, I had been baffled with the story. To some extent it appeared to be realistic. This is apparently, a forced cuckold story, where Manu is forced to submit under pressure to accept his wife’s blatant adultery.
The writer indicated the span of seven months. In due course of life, he was found to be healthy and successful in life.

How story continued from the point Indiansubmale abandoned is anybody’s imagination.

We had very clear mindset about Manu and his predicaments to accept the incidents leading to his forced submission into cuckoldry. He was full of fear and anxiety. One moment he accepts his inadequacy and inferiority over Prem. The next moment he is enthusiastic of reclaiming his wife. Not to accept defeat before death. He is under continual turmoil of positive and negative feelings. His character is well defined. In future he was successful in life. Nobody with so much fear and anxiety can be successful in life. It’s cannot be miracle.

Prem character is also well defined and crystal clear. He is physically strong with immense sexual power. He is arrogant, selfish, womanizer, pervert with sadist mentality.

Gowrie is not well defined. She is a tamil woman (May be *****) staying in Bangalore alone on job. So she is sort of independent woman. Her behaviour against Manu’s phone call draws suspicion. Engaging in 3 some sex with her fiancé’s lover, Kavita in presence of Kavita’s husband raises doubt. We have seen her always dressing conservatively.

We have no insight of Kavita’s thinking. However, we have following details:

She had pre-marriage physical relationship with Prem.
She loves children.
She is sexually starved.
She is exhibitionist.
She is trying to manipulate Manu in effeminacy & cuckolding.
She does not want to desert Manu from her life. She was not contemplating divorce.
She is afraid of Prem’s bossism.

The questions are:

Is she promiscuous or sex maniac?
Is she pervert and sadist?
What is her motive?
Why did she not divorce Manu?
Why she had to dress obscenely outside, knowing very well her social image will obliterate?
Why she had to engage in 3 some with Prem’s fiancé.
Why she resorted to intimacy and sex in front of outsiders. (A/c crew) She resorted into a very risky encounter.  How this does help her in achieving her goal.
Why she selected Prem? Is it only because of her earlier acquaintance with him or something else?

And many more.

I will try to find out logical answers to all above in my attempt to finish the story. I have sketched outline for a decent logical ending. This will help me not to veer around under pressure.  There will not be any explicit raw sexual description. No more humiliation. I had enough. I look forward to begin by Oct 2020 and finish by year end.
[+] 6 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(14-07-2020, 12:13 PM)manasi Wrote: The Unwanted Houseguest by Indiansubmale a tribute

Finally I have decided to give this story a decent finish. Not like nobody tried to achieve this. amethyst1982 has made an attempt. Subsequently, Breville1 actually had finished it. My search for Kavita’s motive could not be fulfilled. Aberration to her behaviour remained elusive.
And many more.

I will try to find out logical answers to all above in my attempt to finish the story. I have sketched outline for a decent logical ending. This will help me not to veer around under pressure.  There will not be any explicit raw sexual description. No more humiliation. I had enough. I look forward to begin by Oct 2020 and finish by year end.

congrats Manasi... For starting this sequel. 
I am thankful to you for Your efforts to finish this epic  keeping original storyline and characters intact.

Only one request....  Do not delay the starting... So long.... Start as soon as possible...  

Waiting eagerly dear
Like Reply
The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)

The Unwanted Houseguest by amethyst1982 (CHAPTER 27-31)

Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1-COMPLETED

Epic Cuckold Story - The Unwanted House Guest Sequel

Refresh the story once again.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 6 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
(14-07-2020, 12:13 PM)manasi Wrote: The Unwanted Houseguest by Indiansubmale a tribute

And many more.

I wish you all the best. One of the reason a lot of people tried to complete and failed is because Indiansubmale was actually telling his story. Which is why a lot of people cannot comprehend the finish. I hope yours do justice -- but let us see.
[+] 1 user Likes kittepo's post
Like Reply
(14-07-2020, 07:11 PM)sarit11 Wrote: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)

The Unwanted Houseguest by amethyst1982 (CHAPTER 27-31)

Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1-COMPLETED

Refresh the story once again.

THANK YOU FOR LINKS WITHIN XOSSIPY ONLY. REFRESHED.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(14-07-2020, 05:18 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: congrats Manasi... For starting this sequel. 
I am thankful to you for Your efforts to finish this epic  keeping original storyline and characters intact.

Only one request....  Do not delay the starting... So long.... Start as soon as possible...  

Waiting eagerly dear

It would be my pleasure for early start. Unfortunately, I don’t see it feasible.
For information, I have out lined the story. Right now, I am writing the last episode. Technically, an improper decision may be. After completion of this episode, I will touch the first one. Posting will be only after completion of 50%
Thank you all for overwhelming support.
[+] 4 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
(14-07-2020, 12:13 PM)manasi Wrote: We have no insight of Kavita’s thinking. However, we have following details:

She had pre-marriage physical relationship with Prem.
She loves children.
She is sexually starved.
She is exhibitionist.
She is trying to manipulate Manu in effeminacy & cuckolding.
She does not want to desert Manu from her life. She was not contemplating divorce.
She is afraid of Prem’s bossism.

The questions are:

What is her motive?
Why she had to dress obscenely outside, knowing very well her social image will obliterate?
Why she resorted to intimacy and sex in front of outsiders. (A/c crew) She resorted into a very risky encounter.  How this does help her in achieving her goal.
Why she selected Prem? Is it only because of her earlier acquaintance with him or something else?

Hi Manasi, I want to answer some questions as well as correct 1 details that we know. ( I am reading it again  happy  )

1. I don't think she is afraid of Prem or his bossism. I think they feed off of each other. Prem is direct and Kavitha is passive in aggression. 

[b]The questions are:[/b]

- I think she loves and enjoys sex but I do not think she is promiscuous. 
        - Is she a pervert - no - but is she a sadist - She derives pleasure from making Manu a cuckold. 
What is her motive?
        - That is the question that Manu would have answered. My guess is that she wants to control Manu (Who she thought would go with her plan of being with Prem while not get ostracized from her family) 
       - I think she wanted to have the cake and eat it too. Divorcing means losing her privilege among family and other friends. 
       - I am not sure her dresses are obscene outside. Too sexy for culture - but in a western culture - they are tame. 
       - Here is tricky part. I think Prem only listens to Kavitha. Gowri is also pawn for Prem/Kavitha relationship. Kavitha more or less is a alpha female to Prem's other girls. She knew about Rachna and other girls. She pulls the thread for Prem on that. I think if Kavitha wanted, Prem would have dropped Gowri. As I said earlier - they fed off each other. 
       - If you read the story, she did not start sex in front A/C crew - But she was flaunting. She started sex after they left and one person of A/C crew have to come back to get a tool and happened to see that. 
       - Prem is the ying to her yang. Prem is the alpha male and She is the alpha female. Both know what they want. She knows he is a womanizer and that is how she controls him. He knows she gives him what he wants and listens to her. Together with Gowri and Manu form a symbiotic relationship. Manu was selected. She figured out who Manu was and that is why she said yes. It took 4 years to plan her move because of living in US etc. Gowri initially was unexpected but Kavitha being the alpha female rectified it. 

I hope yours is better than others. I strongly believe author was really telling his own tale and how he accepted and started living as a cuckold. it needed only 7 more chapters (as he indicated)
Like Reply
The unwanted houseguest is definitely one of a kind and I'm eager to see your version. I wish you all the best for the daunting task you've undertaken.
happy I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good   cool2
[+] 1 user Likes The sinister man's post
Like Reply
(15-07-2020, 11:30 PM)kittepo Wrote:  
Hi Manasi, I want to answer some questions as well as correct 1 details that we know. ( I am reading it again . happy  )

I hope yours is better than others. I strongly believe author was really telling his own tale and how he accepted and started living as a cuckold. it needed only 7 more chapters (as he indicated)

Thank you kittepo for revealing your thought process. I have made a note of it. Though tempted, presently, I will refrain from any arguments to prove my points. I look forward more such thought processes from other members as well. I have pictured the protagonists in brief for benefit of myself as well as for all readers of this forum. Please reveal any deviations observed in characterization. Further inquisitions are always welcome. I only request for providing logical reasoning based on the story rather than mere feeling. Logical interpolation and extrapolation are acceptable.

Thank you once again.  
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply
Best of luck.. Carry on.... Please start..
[+] 1 user Likes MASTER90's post
Like Reply
I wish you the best
[+] 2 users Like HB201415's post
Like Reply
Agree there are many issues unexplained. You have taken up a complicated subject. all the best.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Epic Cuckold Story - The Unwanted House Guest Sequel

One more thread to Refresh this story.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
(17-07-2020, 07:58 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote: Agree there are many issues unexplained. You have taken up a complicated subject. all the best.

I am eagerly waiting for a forum discussion on unexplained issues.

(19-07-2020, 08:22 PM)sarit11 Wrote: Epic Cuckold Story - The Unwanted House Guest Sequel

One more thread to Refresh this story.

My tribute will continue starting with the last posting of Indiansubmale. I request followers for refreshing memories with original posting of Indiansubmale.
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply
Real reason the story got attention of all is because of the complex nature of each characters. Each character are colorful in their nature. Hopefully you will continue with that complexity rather than making it black and white. where all failed in continuing the story is to make it black and white. Hope you understand what I mean.
Like Reply
Beeville look good as a Seperate part, but it miissed the continuity that what might have happened after the evening of the said 2 weeks where she appeared with navel ring

These 2 incidents.. 
1. Immediate fuck after the AC, she did not stop him 
2. When manu called gauri again, prem beating him in front of kavitha, she had sex to cool him and then when she returned to manu he spit on her.... following Friday she teased him and made him stand in women's clothes in front of gauri too without prior announcement, looks like to ashame him for that spit...

Surely the following situation would have been worse, the author stopped at a point where manu was still on his own terms and wants to reconcile without succumbing.

If not dor the continuity, Beeville looks good without leaving any void to point out. 
Hope you start with that navel ring drama...
[+] 1 user Likes Man4u90036's post
Like Reply
Hi Manasi
I happened to read the story (the original and later the 2 developed ones)
I am waiting eagerly how you are going ahead with your version. 
Anyway I like your decent descriptions, views and the "2 sentences of your description where I changed the colour" is the most fitting one, even I also had enough of Manu's humiliation.
But in my view it is also one of the reasons that the story got so many followers, critics and so on as most are empathizing with Manu to some extent and made the story a success. Even someone openly admitted as his also the similar case and he accepted his wife's domination blaw..blaw..
All the best, try to start a bit early if possible.
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 1 user Likes Uday's post
Like Reply
(22-07-2020, 07:27 PM)Uday Wrote: Hi Manasi
I happened to read the story (the original and later the 2 developed ones)
I am waiting eagerly how you are going ahead with your version. 
Anyway I like your decent descriptions, views and the "2 sentences of your description where I changed the colour" is the most fitting one, even I also had enough of Manu's humiliation.
But in my view it is also one of the reasons that the story got so many followers, critics and so on as most are empathizing with Manu to some extent and made the story a success. Even someone openly admitted as his also the similar case and he accepted his wife's domination blaw..blaw..
All the best, try to start a bit early if possible.

I could not follow your "2 sentences of your description where I changed the colour". There are something missing. If possible, kindly clarify. I dont visit the forum regularly and must have missed some important points.

@Man4u90036

I do remember both the incidents and they will be addressed.

breville1 was good in expression and devlepment of the story. his logical conclusion was fantastic. However, I find him shying away explaining the motive of Kavita. Though this may be attributable, to some extent, to amethyst1982. Unfortunately, breville1 continued from from the reins of amethyst1982.

Thank you all for participation.
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
When are you going to start
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
[+] 1 user Likes Theflash's post
Like Reply
Hi Manasi, here are my (probably final thoughts)

In this case - Kavitha is the "hot wife" - brains behind entire thing. Prem/Amir is a "bull" for her needs. I think she truly loves Manu -- but she wants Manu to be a her "cuckold" or control him unconditionally. She is not a "slut". She wants Prem to satisfy her "sexual" needs. But she wants Manu for everything else. When Prem wanted to leave (while taking Manu to hospital), she wanted him to stay. She was training Manu to be at "her" beck and call. The person who can do that is Prem. With Prem she exudes control as well. Prem likes women and she knows if she can feed his ego, she has him as well. This is where Gauri, Rachna and other girls in Prem's photo album comes in.

I have a feeling at the end, Manu is made to feel happy serving or being subservient to her. She makes Manu ask Prem to impregnate her. Prem and Gowri leave Kavitha and Manu -- At this point Kavitha takes full control of the family and Manu is happy. Prem may come occasionally to satisfy Kavitha with full Manu's consent (but only sexually). Manu also takes control by being the cuckold for Kavitha and both of them have a loving relationship.

If you watched Fifty shades of Grey -- the same story, whereas the genders reversed here. The issue is in our male dominated culture - understanding Kavitha is difficult... but Manu does understands her and loves her for it. It is why I think author got into fight with commenters.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I will leave it at this point and comment after your story continuation Smile
Like Reply