Thriller WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...????
Shocked 
My body was totally out of control feels more pain which never had in my life, even can't open my eyes, was ever i am now, what happen at last night Divya? Please open your eyes, Something is wrong think so Divya !! speaking myself, finally opened my eyes shocked to see myself it is true !! rubbed my eyes ohh my god is damn true what happens to me at last night.

I am nude just cover myself with bed sheet and my body messy, but where i am now this not the place where i come last night, where it's was, what the fuck is going divya?? Let's me remind what happen or what remembered last thing in night..

I have gone to attend birthday party of Preethi in hotel, later have party started had some couple of drinks, thats even had only Vodka have dance on the floor their preethi and Rahul was dancing together, later we all left from the hotel, I gone to rest room comes out to parking lot take my scooty after that its blank, i can't remember whats happen afterwards. 

Ohh slut what the place, where i am now, its some thing bad happen, just lift the bed sheet saw my body ohh my god it should not happen to me, ever!! move my hands inside my private parts its was blood and messy come sticky thing dry over my body and my upper parts even some on my hairs, ohh no no no Divya somebody have been used me, the slut no no this not to happen what if my parents, my brother or friends, outsider come to know my parents will die even the will kill me. 

It's should to be happen to me, started to cry looks around the room there was some couple of beer n whiskey bottle on the floor, saw my dress was over the corner of the room, wake up from the bed take my denims saw for inner wear its not their, just wear denims and t-shirt opened the door with fear walked out of the room walk to stair come to hall found my handbag open it found my wallet, flat keys, scooty keys, and finally my phone was there too. 

Come out take the key saw the scooty was parked near the tree, saw it no things of accident or sketch was not found, i take out started it, i was now on highway road drive back to apartments, I have come back to the flat, goes to my room gone to bathroom removed my dress saw my messy body in the mirror started to cry. But i decided that what had happens can't change now, but want to face it, or found who has done this to me. 

Have hot water shower, refresh my body still have some pain, switch on my phone saw 12 missed call and 60 message in whatsapp, 2 from dad, 2 from mom, 3 calls from preethi, 3 from rahul, 2 from Preethi in morning. 1st call my mom said in home, she said they will back in evening. later call back to preethi, What happen divya are you reached safe home yesterday, yeah buddy i reached safe, my phone power off, sorry buddy. 

Idoit i got fear that your are high yesterday, me and Rahul was fear that you drive back safe to home Divya. No Preethi i'm really sorry buddy, Okay Divya see tomorrow at college, yeah buddy. bye.. byee. I don't want to share what happens to me should be complete hide to all decided myself. 

Evening my parents, my brother and his wife come have dinner together, after dinner while washing plates, my sister in law (Pooja) asked me why i am tried, I just answer Pooja i'm fine, later gone to bed think about what if happens some blackmails me, what if my family comes to know. 

Next day gone to college parked scooty walked to class bell has ringed, if i walk fast its paining for me, reached my class My hod was talking class, looked at me come in or go out but no attends, walk in to class say myself (fuck) walk to the three stairs row left side sit next to preethi, Hey buddy whispered Preethi, Hmm what happen so late today, yeah buddy stuck in traffic. 

While at lunch Rahul asked me dude what happens? your not good !! yeah Divya you have any health issue preethi asked? No guys i'm fine bit tried that's it. After the class in over we three walk to parking lot bye each there, gone to take my scooty saw left side of socks, looked at it ohh no that's mine which wears on the Saturday night for my shoes, take it put in storage, start my scooty drive to home. Thinking was someone in college or my class what hell is going around me, i cried silently in my room and sleep.
[+] 1 user Likes sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Few days goes without the problem and my semester exam has come, forget every thing finished my exam usually as a best without any distributions, Forget all things happens to me and come back to normal. Two months of leave and next we're going to final year of the college and becomes seniors. 

Rahul going to see her sister who is in london and Preethi was going to her grandparents place, but i have no plans yet, where my dad sister son wedding in our native, so that no other plan in the family yet. Me and Pooja (SIL) was coming for outing, mall etc having my holidays fun. 

One night me, my brother and pooja come for the movie at PVR 2nd show at night watching the movie come back to home at 1.15pm, gone to change to night dress and saw the message, suddenly got message from some unknown person, 

Uk - Hi 
I don't respond it, 
Uk - Divya how are you.
I saw the number its was like some foreign number, check it but found nothing.
Through it may be rahul, he gone to london.
Uk - Hope Divya, you forget all things and enjoying for life; Right ??
Me- Who, the hell it was ?? 
Me- Who are you damn!!
Uk- Cool, Divya you want to know me right? 
      Ok, go to your parking lot, see your scooty, their was surprise for u!!
Me - what is it !!

No no no he went offline, my heart beat fast have some sweat on forehead, rub it without making noise open the main door went to the parking lot, saw my scooty there was another set of my socks, its right side one. take it with me gone to my home back, take phone saw the it, He was back online. 

Hope Divya, now you remember every thing what i'm taking about it, Today in PVR you looks hot and sexy babe. I can't able to watch 2nd off the movie after seeing you in internal, just think about 40 days back on saturday night with you, that was unforgetable day for me in life, I hope Divya you too not forget that day. Okay babe bye, catch you tomorrow.

I become mad of think about was going back, i just over come from the past but now he was remembering all things back, How he come to my apartment no outsiders can't comes in.

Whether it could me Arun but how could be he come to my college, its no possible. One time i slapped Arun in my apartment while he touch my boobs once in lift, but it was about 6 months back after that lot has happens in his life, her dad has passed away and he dropped his college and started to take care of their business, even after the incident he said sorry, and hope me forget the things it through. 

His mom and arun used to come my home used to be friendly with mom, me, pooja. so that its was not him. who the fucker is that my head was thinking about it gone to sleep, next day got the message Good morning Divya babe. Hope we can meet today i think you are free !!  

Saw the message i don't want more react to it, Let's finished off today itself. Whether i can do it, having some fear too. What happens if catch into there trap, really don't want coming to happen today. Got message from Unknown Divya come to the same home, hope you remember it. 

I dressed in top and leggings, take my handbag put some small knife and pepper spay and said my mom i'm going to my friends house come back in evening. Drive to that hell house. who are that fucker are ? 
Like Reply
Wonderful
Like Reply
Open the door went in,take pepper spray in my hand hold it walk towards the hall there was no one around no sound, shouted hello, its just echo saw the kitchen and room in ground floor, no one was there, walked to upsets went the room open the door saw around no one was there just an gift box on the bed. 

What the fucker is this !! put the spray in my handbag took out my mobile saw message any from the fucker but no message he profile shows offline, Hmm let see what was in the gift box, open it the rapped cover, open the box saw it damn what the fuck he is doing to me !! what i have done to him.. why he is doing this to me.. Divya who is this to be !! find him Divya?? 

In the box there was bra which i was wear on that day, a photocopy of me in nude in the bed my hands n legs has been tried in the cot design, saw the pic i was in too high or someone has to be given me drag, 4 used condoms on the box, take the bra and photo with me, drive back to the home.

I don't know who it was, but it should be revenge over me think so!! Who it could me !! it's just firing in head think how it could happen, that day i have only have vodka usually and not too that much high i was, it manageable from me, but it should done in restroom or parking, because my scooty does not found any accident mark in it, its should be kidnapped me or something should be happen on that night, i don't remember any thing its fucking divya, find it. 

You should have the solution for this, matter to solve back, got a message my mobile notified tone come,
UNknown- Hey babe, how was the gift ? 
Me- Hey who the hell you are !!
Un- Don't worry babe we can meet soon that day u known why this happens to me, and that day you will remember what you done to me. 
Me- Please leave me or tell how you are?? please !!
Un- Okay babe catch u later, your answer will be know soon wait the day it's near. 

While evening Arun and his mother come with some snacks have with together have little chat, my mobile notified tone hear, its him walked to my room saw the message 
Un- Hey babe, hope think you have tea !!
i walked out of my room saw Arun whether is he, but no evidence using phone but still mesage was coming. 

On the night he message me Divya you take my gift from the box but you leave some thing in it back babe. 
Me- I don't need that 
Un- No no Babe you have to take as memory, you taken the photo, but why not the condoms.
Me- Shut up fucker, who are you. 
Un- Okay chill babe don't get angry on me, you forget one thing, why you not think about the condoms in it 
Me- wtf 
Un- Good night, babe hope you have some nice dreams, 

WTF he was saying about the condoms in it, thinking about it, Ohhh no no no divya is he say about the number of it, its 4, whether it's four member Divya ??? no no that should not be.. happens that day. I can't sleep, i make a call to him, he answer it, Hello are you there ... Hmm ; you say about 4 members... no answer from him.. he laughted said your brilliant bae... i think now you have sleep.. okay bye have to sleep now bye.. he cut the call, my eyes were break up in tear this should not to me god, I can't no who it was ? 

Next in morning got a call from him wake up from the sleep attend it, hello.. yeah babe i sent you courier to your home, where was some hint for you to find, hope you collect the courier are you will catch in your home, all of your member have come to know. Bye

While in lunch time a call from intercom its security at gate, Madam some courier has come whether i sent him up to the doors, he show him the camera its was delivery boy, i said no i will come down and collect it, went to the gate collected it, open it saw a paper open it he pinned the 4 condoms and each down of it, he right some 5 numbers, I worked on it can't found it what was that. 

On night he message me, hey babe you found me, are some others...
Me- No what was the number i can't no what was that...
Un- Ohh babe your are weak in maths; i hear that your are the top scorer in sem exam but you can't worked out it.
Me- Tell me please.
Un- No beg Babe, let's us meet tomorrow, it's right time to meet. Don't try do anything smart.

Divya

[Image: 2019-03-15-5.jpg]
Source :- Take from Internet, if any report over the image, ping me it will be remove as soon..as possible..
[+] 2 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
excellent update
--Kiran45
Like Reply
Morning i got a message from him, that me can meet a RE Pub & restaurant, where we have went for the Preethi birthday party and this was happens to me that night only, we tell me to come some one, and he sent dress core too. 
I know there i can't take pepper spray or knife any things i can't get into it, its was some safe for him, Even we meet in restaurant then Pub that was safe to me too..

while on evening my parents were get ready to travel our native place for cousin marriage, where me, my brother and pooja going after 3 days, So they gone, i get ready for the meet, ready in dress (were in pic) taken my brother car went to the RE parked the car, call him he not take it, message comes from him, hey babe come for the pub floor tell our name to the security. I was bit tense and walk to the floor of pub at the entrance security asked for the pair or family entry, i said my name to him he looks up and down over me. 

Hmm, Divya right? yeah I'm okay wait here, he calls another one, he asked me to follow him, went to the pub there big Dj songs on floor full of dance and loud noise was on, we went to the 1st floor went in anther security guard was there, previous one left me there and he asked my handbag put in the scanner and give to me, he scanned me call some person, she is Divya okay i'll take there, asked me to follow him he takes to upstairs of Dj stage there was some rooms, he talking to security standing outside the room door. 

He asked me, Divya, yeah i'm he asked my handbag open it checked the stuff and given back to me and talked in walkie talkie and open the door tell me enter in, i went in he closed the door its was dark in violet color light on walked in there was big floor center there was pole one girl was dance over pole she in bikini there some 5 to 4 persons was dancing around her some songs was going on there full of smoke smells and whiskey, beer and other stuff was there. 

The girl stop the dance songs over violet light was off and mild yellow lights was on, the girl dress back the guys saw me hey divya welcome babe, walked to the font saw the guys hey babe welcome darling omg he is the fucker who thus things to me, no no this not happen to me... Divya your dead.. 

The guys give the handshake was Varun (big shot) son, It's was happens 2 years back on my first year my college, varun was on my class, one day evening varun and his friend Navi try to force do something over me, I hit them run to Principal room and complained over them and inform to my parents, Next day its become big problem for him and His father come and talk to my parents and principal, but nothing was workout on their favor, Both of them was sent with the black mark over the college. That was last time i seen him. 

Now it's was after two years back on we was complete changed have some physical fit body, I shake my hands with him, he remove my handbag from my shoulder and throw aside cover his on my back pull side closed to him, three more of them was there, Varun said okay dude see you soon back, i have some fun today, one guys give hands to varun and left out two of them was sitting in sofa. 

Varun and me move the pole stand there, hey Navi looks our babe bitch, how she looking today, Ohh dude she was so hot my dick was erect inside my pants, and varun said bae this my Brother in law Pradeep ( he was 30 married varun elder sister) he get up walk to me hug me his hands grab my ass butts hard, kissed my cheeks i really miss you babe. 

varun push me to the sofa, Varun please leave me, sorry for all you to done more that to me, leave me please.. Ohh bae you think that i done more than you done to me, idoit he slapped on my face you what happens, i done to you was just a small thing, You done more than that, what varun?? 

Yeah my babe bitch you knows only that i leave not, forced to left out of the college with black mark, but i happens more than that, Your fucking brother has beat us ( varun and Navi) when my father come defense us, Your fucking brother has slapped my father you know that, he was fall down on fucking college principal room itself and infront of fucking staff, He was big shot but your fucking brother has done thing to him, college gives a black mark and we left out. 

On that night my father has not talked anyone of thus, on the mid-night he has a heart-attack that makes him left form us, After that i taken charge of our group companies and lead the companies back to normal and i planned to kill our brother, that time only i come to know that fucking ass is going to married that week, My BIL said don't me mad first think all happens and decide it.

While i was thinking that Main source was you babe (DIVYA) it's all happens because of you, So that i decide don't want to kill your fucking brother, want to take revenge on you babe, i was keep following you and your actives, While that time i collected full data of your and your fucking family that time only come to know that fucking brother gets some beauty wife, after seen a pic of u and here in Facebook, My BIL and Navi we have take revenge on you and her. 

But we wait for the right time babe, and the day arrived on preethi party on this hotel. You know that RE group he none other than my BIL Pradeep. So that it become easy for us, take you. That day you vodka with some drug that why you become unconscious that day we taken to the old villa of pradeep and you have been tasted by as Not the 4 members it's wrong bae that's only three of us and Pradeep has fucked you two times. 

Divya have some pics and clips they play my pics and clips that night, Varun has taken my virginity and Navi enjoy and Pradeep destoryed me complete, Praveed grab me from back hold the my left boobs, aaahh shot in pain Pradeep says sorry darling kissed my cheeks. Varun said bae just listen carefully if you want to go home on time, Just one round with three of us, and you can go back to home. If you act like good bitch, i will make you whole night here and make all security and server of the hotel and pub will tear you whole, Varun asked Pradeep how many of them, hmm nearly around 130 staff think so its will more than that... So that don't act like a good girl we know that your a bitch and from today onward your belong to me and pradeep. And Pradeep will me a master and i will be Co-master and your our slave divya. Don't forget it, 

Pradeep take his hand order me to stand near the pole and order to undress my self and varun said Navi tape her undressing, Let's go babe its getting late you want to go back home or not.  

[Image: RarqQyEr9nkhbynAfN3tGHRJelrFW0b730gYIQn9...5ogA0flTNQ]
[+] 2 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Comments guys give some suggestions if u don't like than i don't update it....
Like Reply
Nice one keep posting more
Like Reply
Good update
--Kiran45
Like Reply
nice story.. pls put more of humiliation than plain fucking.. make her nude in front of hotel staff and let her feel the shame and humiliation..
Like Reply
Pradeep hand over his iphone to navi to record action in it, Varun standing near me, were navi and pradeep sit on the straight to the sofa watching me, i removed my top and spaghetti top; stand in bra and skirt, removed skirt, stands in semi nude just in bra and panties, Varun order me remove both i just remove bra and stand in panties.

Pradeep said divya don't make us angry remove fast, are i'll tore it now, varun grab my panties, I shouted I in Menstrual Cycle; please i can't remove it. Both Navi and varun looking each other, Pradeep get up said varun take out his hands, walked to me, comes around my back side kissed my cheeks from my back side inset his hands in my panties through the Pads touch my pussy lips forced his finger little bit in.

I Crying in the shame, what the fuck pradeep is doing, still i said that i'm in Menstrual cycle still this fucker is doing to me, feels like humiliation myself, Pradeep slowly pull back his hands from my panties with blood on it, take out said yes guys its true, Pradeep and Navi asked pradeep she in periods? Yes guys that what she said (Menstrual Cycle). 

Pradeep says Divya never even touch my wife  [Varun sister - SWETHA (27)] on his time periods, i knows how you girls feels it during the time, so that today we never do anything you may go. pradeep gone to restroom wash his hands come out, Divya do one thing and you can go.

What was that? Varun open his pants take out his manhood which was in erect state asked me suck it, what the fuckers are these guys making me more shame of me, i know without doing it, i can't go home, I saw in porn movie so that i knows what it means, which they are asking me to do for them.

I knee down in floor varun come with his hand, order me to take his dick in hand, hold in hands that feels like some thing, pradeep said babe don't worry think that its like cone ice cream lick it slowly on the head use your tongue, just closed my eyes lick his dick head using my tongue lick it two time roll my tongue over it head, my tongue feels like something which can't express the feeling in words. 

Varun shouted in moaning aaaahhhhhh that it, babe come lick it more, he feels his body electric waves inside him, each time i lick her dick head, one more time bae lick there, this time he hold my head push his dick in my mouth, said me suck it, each time his dick hit on my throat he hold a bunch of my hairs in his hand push and pull front and back, finally he hit his cums on my mouth, its was sticky i don't like messy smell on it, he removes his dick out of my mouth, i split out his cums, varun was angry hard slap on my cheeks which turn red in a second.

Pradeep comes said cool down varun, she is our slave we only want to trainer her. Navi come now he have small one while compare to varun, lick my dick head while on the third time lick his dick head he hit his cum on my face, Pradeep and varun started to laugh out loud; Navi you have to control the feels buddy otherwise no girls will like you.

Pradeep said divya go and wash your face, i went in restroom wash my face take that fucking cum on my face, wash my mouth still feels some sticky thing in, come out pradeep was waiting for his turn he order me remove his pants, i removed his belts, then pant button, and lower than the grip, pradeep take out from his dick from underwears it was big than varun, lick his dick head and he started to fuck my mouth for 15 mins my throat was paining even i can't breathe property he reached my climax cums in my throat and said to me divya if you don't take it, i will not leave you and hold my nose with his hands, i can't breathe, without any other opinion i take his cum, pradeep drew out his dick out which was coated with my saliva, his dick head was in violet color, My mouth, throat and lips was pain like a hell. 

Varun said navi to get out now see you tomorrow at office, now only we three of them was in room, Pradeep and varun has sit me in middle of them, started to hold my boobs and nipple, pradeep taken right one and left was taken my varun both of them suck my boobs and nipple, make some bite on boobs and nipple, More than varun n pradeep was showing his experience of some romantic once too. Finally both of them stop it was 10.15 got dressed both of them gave there number and Pradeep kissed me on lips and insets his tongue into my mouth and explore it and exchange the saliva. Varun grab my ass butt hold it hard and give some hard slap on it over my skirt. 

we three come down they left me at packing lot, started to drive towards my home, have other pair of keys, went to the room, have a hot shower and use mouth wash, changed to night dress, and gone to sleep saw my water bottle was empty, wake from bed take bottle to kitchen filled it, come back cross my brother hear some noise just close to the door hear moaning noise walked back to bed keep the bottle in side table think that my brother and pooja having there action on in the room. 

Varun once was 7inch , Navi one was 5 inch, Pradeep has 9 inch and 2 inch thick once which comes to know later. 

[Image: 5620775_963017d.jpg]
Like Reply
Four days has gone with pooja shopping for the relative marriage, on these four days has chatting with Varun and Pradeep. They knows that i will not available for next whole week going to native place, Pradeep said before that he need to enjoy me. Varun to says the same.

My brother said we all travel on tomorrow early morning, pack your's bags and other thing today night itself, Yet we start at 5 AM tomorrow guys, he gone to office, Pooja said before that we see her parents and come with my brother in evening, I knows my brother usually comes around 7.30 pm. I message that i'm going to my native tomorrow early morning starts our travel.

After half an hour Pradeep said that he will come to my house now.
Me- No not at my home.
P- okay then you come at evening to my hotel. 
I know that today evening will can't go. 
Me- I'm bit busy today i can't come anywhere.
P- Divya don't worry, i don't do anything just want to meet you before.
Me- Are you free now? 
P- Yeah darling, Where we can meet.
Me- Okay come to my home, but only 30 mins.
p- Chill darling that en-half for me. I will come sent the location.
Me- Sent him the location.

Pradeep come in after 1 hour, security calls intercom said about pradeep, yeah that our guest, ok madam. He comes in the lift and open the doors for him.  

[Image: vtXgaJt.png]
Source of image was taken from the Internet, Any report over the image, ping me it will removed as soon as possible. 
Like Reply
Pradeep wearing an Brown suit, saw me and say hi in symbolic, walk straight to my house, before i closed the doors, saw outside whether anyone has watch him coming to my home. Locked the main door. 

Pradeep looking me, Divya you are looking great today, Nice t-shirt and Denims, he removes his  shoes, sit on the sofa, Divya i want to talk personally with you, I don't know what to react to him. Divya can we go and talk in your room, that better for me. 

Yeah, Pradeep we can, i walk towards my room, Pradeep was following me, I went in my room but pradeep was standing before my room looking at  family Photo on the wall, I walked back, Anything happens. Nothing he move back to my room.

I don't closed the room, there was no one in the home, other than us, Pradeep sit on the cot, Divya no one was in the home, what about your brother and SIL; they gone for outside, come in around an hour (I don't tell him that they will come only in evening), Ohh, divya when will you come back from native. Will be back on next weekend, are you shore about it. Yes !! my dad and brother have office, so that we'll back; Okay divya i made a plan were you come from the native. What's the plan Pradeep ?? Nothing divya it will be surprise for you.

Pradeep said divya, i have been taken you virgin that day, and fucked you two times, you know Navi fucking waste, we can't hold for even 5 mins, Varun is better than Navi but in fucking we too loser, Actually divya i know that you know or not know about it, Really men have take multiple women orgasms in an single fuck, these both guys don't hold for an single orgasms of girls. 

First time i saw you in an mall with your friends, were varun, me and my wife come for the movie that time varun showed you, while watching you in just top and leggings, you made my dick erect harder, when i can't watch movie comfortable, that night i have fucked my wife for around 25 mins image swetha as you. Swetha had 3 times orgasms and she drain out without energy level, i can't reach my climax; I gone to restroom with an phone and saw your Insta Dp pic make my dick to reach climax of shaking for 10 mins released my climax. 

These was never happen in life, I has been fucked lot of girls, womens never able reach my climax, you make a such pleasure without i touched you, just imagine you i reached my pleasure. You i made a plan to fuck, by follow you made a plan done, it even that day too Both the guys has fucked around 30 mins, I only fucked each session around 1 hour, your too not in conscious, but you enjoyed it well, i hold my climax and fucked you more. That was best fucked with girl ever darling. your such hot chick.

Divya if i don't married, definitely i married you darling, your more hotter than swetha; Pradeep is comparing me with his wife. Divya i want to keep you with me itself, till lifelong. you can make anyone manhood hard within an second darling, I have been order an sari for you, wears in the marriage function, It will comes to you in the evening, they will delivery to you from the boutique. I dream on you on that sari, he looked at the watch, divya can i get the some cold water. yeah i come talked to kitchen think about the pradeep brief, Is he proposing me indirectly.     
Like Reply
Bring with the glass of cold water give to the pradeep, we drink it place the glass in the side table, he saw the time in his watch smile over me; wake up from the bed, i really missing you darling kissed on my left cheeks and make a hug with a tighter bit, looks over my eyes kiss my lip, his one hand moving around my back, push me to wardrobe other hand catch my right side boobs press hard over my t-shirt, other hand grab my ass butts over the denims our tongue were sinking off in the month, i feels his dick in pants has rub my lower over my denims.

I can't control myself, i losses my control over pradeep, He has catch my total control, he controlling me now, without any doubts. Divya he moaning in month, slowly his hand moves from boobs to hips catch my t-shirt end started to pulling off, now we breaks the kiss removes my tshirt from my shoulder his hands was working faster moves to my denims started to removes from my hips, i can't control him, because he is just control me over him. 

With an second i was standing in semi-nude just in my black bra and panties. Pradeep undo my hair band, lossen my hairs, make me U-turn to wardrobe pull my hairs to my left shoulders he kiss me from the back of my right shoulders to neck her finger run in my back bone from up to down, removes my bra hook with his mouth, started lick my back bone with his tongue with left some juice saliva on my back skin, its chill effect over my skin on back with a/c temperate on the room; His both hands run over from my armpits to my boobs to my hips and stop at my panties grabbing my ass butts, he kiss over my earlobe, neck feels his hot breathe air on my skin. 

This make my body passing an electric wave inside me, Feels like i am wet at down, feels some difference in nipples which was becoming erect i was 0% in control i was totally sundered to pradeep, Pradeep how make me his s***; he removed my panties took it place near my face, showing how that my panties was wet, he smiled looking at, push me to the bed. 

I fall on the bed, he removed quickly his suit, become nude in a minute, holding his erected dick which was looking a solid pie of iron rob or pipe, he pull me to the cot, he sat on his knee pull me bit move to him, opened my legs, seeing my fresh wax legs and pussy area (wax has done on today morning) Divya it's looks tender darling going to drill it hard after 2 months, yes yes he shouting in the room wide my legs pull me closer to him put my legs on his shoulder inside his two fingers in lets feels different today (i done fingering sometimes) but now its feels something in my pussy area he fucking me with his finger took out lick on my lips with his fingers coated with my wet juice, he push in my mouth i sucked his finger, makes me to taste my own wetness.

Pradeep taken his dick put in my pussy lips, that was feeling like something (can't express that feeling in words) he put some force his head tearing my pussy walls with it, feels something large in my hole, burning in my walls he push with some more force it gone 3 more inch, my dick head was drilling or tearing my muscular walls only his half way has gone in. In the a/c room of temperate at 17'c its was sweating in my foreheads, my whole body feels the heat, sweats were coming out of my skin, i can't hold for any more, pradeep push bit more, u shout on moans aaaahhhh, please pradeep i can't hold in please remove it out, no no darling waiting he pull out bit out of my pussy within an second he push in with force i can't control my moans ahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh pleaseee, he grab my legs bit more push in more this time his complete size of his dick was in pussy, his balls hit my area tells that.

I can feels his dick head and his dick was plugged over my small hole with some large log wood, My pussy walls was burning inside his dick rubbing over my soft muscular one's. he moves to fucking my whole by pull and push his tool over and over in my small hole, over the minutes the pain has gone, started feels something in my pussy walls over some kind of lubricant, in my muscular walls feels the rubbing of fire inside me, my body was shape with his speed he too moaning in the room, he pick my nipples with his hands and play with my solid boobs, sealed off my mouth with his, i was moaning in his mouth, now pradeep was riding me over his dick, i was feeling some inside my pussy i can't control over it, moaning big, pradeep break the kiss said darling don't worry it's nothing not try told it you can't i relased the pressure which i try to hold it, pradeep feels over his dick, now my hole was leaking with some juice, pradeep said divya was your orgasms moaning aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, my boobs was shaking with the speed of the ride over pradeep, in next three minute i feels other orgasm this pradeep was moaning, now my body energy level was reducing.

Pradeep was riding me over 20 mins i loss the control of the third one too pradeep dick was rising with the fire i feels now more he increased his speed more than ever, he moaning aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh divya divyaaaaaa he pull off dick grab my hair hold it near my face jerk of his dick splash his cum on my face, hair and my boobs and falls next to me and moaning divyaaa thattt wasss theee wonderfulll fucckkkk darlingggg, both of our body was complete sweats, slowly moves my hand to pussy touch my hole with finger its was opens more. After 15 mins pradeep kiss me over my body lick my pussy put his tongue explore my orgasm juice bit my pussy lips make me moaning in pain, hit hard on both boobs oooooohhhhhhhhh pradeepppppp stoppp, he kiss my lips, cheeks, nipples wake up he wear his suit back hugged me, kissed over my face thank you darling haves a nice fuck after two months, i loves your tight hole. 

He gone on the lift, i wear my bath robe saw from the balcony, pradeep taken his car gone out of the apartments, look back my room saw my bed with big wet patch on the bedsheet removed put on the wash-machine gone for the bath, I don't know what was done around back over an 2 hours, Why divya you can't control yourself !! are you fallen in the trap of pradeep discuss before the fuck. Why divya you can stop an any moments ?? Lot of questions running on my mind. 

Take my lunch gone to sleep, wake up have my tea, saw my pop up with a missed calls and message, saw the message that was from the boutique, package was drop the apartment security, Hope got it. I walked down to security room asked about the package, come back to the room opened it the package there was three box, first one the saree box which was an pink saree and open other box with was blouse of black color i saw the measurement it was right that my size, but how pradeep got my size of blouse, open last one it was the pair of bra and panties which was net designed skin color. (Today pradeep has stolen my bra and panties) return with a new one.

I packed the sari and blouse in the travel bag keep the innerwear in home itself. while on evening my brother and Pooja has come earlier itself. Next at 6 Am we three of them started travel to native.

Guys, please comments about the you guys need the fuck session of divya in native, or not; i was having one small idea, if you guys need it comment please and give some suggestion.

Upcoming later update slowing the character like Divya becoming slut and complete control my pradeep, Pooja, Preethi, Pooja cousin, Swetha (pradeep wife), Divya brother, Rahul  and some more new character was planning.
[+] 3 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
wow super hot story brother
Like Reply
Last update .......... 13.04.2020 ...........
Like Reply
Bro please continue nice story
Like Reply