Fulfilling desires
Hi everyone 
Welcome
Special invitation to ks6996 my new friend
[+] 1 user Likes satishdog's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(Myself satish kumar yadav 52 year old black skinned old ethical boss of Yadav and sons steel industry,
The industry was started by my forefathers and we carry foreward the legacy i was very ethical and strict and every employee respects me )
(i am very generous and i always appreciate hardwork so the time of 2nd quarter has came and our company did 30 crores profit and i enlisted almost every one for the increment process and i saw one remark from many managers that Mr sanjay - lazy irresponsible...so except Mr sanjay kapoor i gave increment to all and everyone was happy)
Like Reply
( I am Sanjay Kapoor. I was sitting in my couch thinking about my day at work and how my boss Satish Kumar had let me down. It was humiliating to see how my fellow employees made fun of me today when they came to know I was the only one who didnt get the raise. As I was lost in my desperate thoughts, my only ray of hope in my life walked past me with a delightful smile in her lips. It was none other than my wife, Kareena. I dont know what I did to deserve this beauty. With her sleeveless black tank top on, exposing her milky white skin to my eyes, she realised just from my face that something's wrong with me.)

Kareena :- Whats the matter honey?

(Wow...how does she do it?)

Sanjay :- uhhhh...Its nothing Darling.

(She stops whatever she is doing and come sits on my lap. Her divine fleshy bums right on my thighs)

Kareena :- Come on Sanjay...I know when something's up with you. Tell me!

( I sigh)

Sanjay :- Its my boss. He has given an increment to all the staffs of my enterprise....except me. 

Kareena :- Oh so thats the problem. Have you talked about it to him?

Sanjay :- Yeah like he is gonna listen. That guy would lift his head up only if it was a woman entering his room. Unfortunately I am not one. He wouldnt give a shit about me.

(Kareena Thinks)

Kareena :- You know what Sanjay,maybe you should call him home for a night...I mean dinner.

Sanjay :- Oh do you really think he is going to come if I call him?

Kareena :- No he wont. Tell him I called him. Tell I invited him over for a wonderful night. Can you do that honey? Maybe after that he would consider you for an increment.

Sanjay :- Hmmm....That doesnt sound like a bad idea. You know what...I will call him right now.
~Know clearly the Difference between Fantasy and Reality. Mistaking one for the other is Harmful.~

Like Reply
( it was a friday evening and my wife called me and told me that she would be preparing dinner and i was happy that finnaly its the weekend and we will be having a family time together )

me to my wife : will be there by 9 pm dear 

wife : muahhh ( through the phone)

( i was making the investors share presentation chart in my laptop its almost 6 pm and i was hurrying up and thats when my phone rings)

hello satish yadav ceo of yadav and sons steel groups whose this

9 my sound was rough and strict and i was little hurrying that whoever this is better not waste my time)
Like Reply
Sanjay :- uhhhh....Sir...This is your employee Sanjay Kappor speaking....ummm...can we talk now Sir....I mean are you free?
(I talked with my wife near me listening to the conversation)
~Know clearly the Difference between Fantasy and Reality. Mistaking one for the other is Harmful.~

Like Reply
Wow great concept..
Please continue ...
Like Reply
nice start
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Promising. 

Hope wife can have other adventures for hubby ( post closing boss currently)
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Interesting
Like Reply
Super good
Like Reply