Adultery Pooja the Teacher & Innocent housewife ( 3sum & cuckold)
Hi

This is Pooja married and working as school teacher would like to share how my life changed from innocent housewife to threesome and cuckold..
[+] 4 users Like im.pooja2812's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-12-2019, 11:28 AM)im.pooja2812 Wrote: Hi

This is Pooja married and working as school teacher would like to share how my life changed from innocent housewife to threesome and cuckold..

Plz start.... waiting!!!!!!!!!
Good Title
[+] 1 user Likes Jamesxx's post
Like Reply
How was it baby ??
Hangout: kamiinii.debi;
[+] 1 user Likes Kamiinii's post
Like Reply
Hot Sexy Teacher Pooja
[Image: 3676-F3-E8-1-BFD-49-D2-8-C8-D-82-A5-C57-C1290.jpg]
Waiting for her seduction life..
[Image: FB3-DFB49-311-E-4698-991-A-276090-B31-BB0.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: m-e-yaa-Gqaa-mh-Ocg1al-DKGa44z2-Pn-origi...957792.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like im.pooja2812's post
Like Reply
[Image: m-b-J4hdaaecaa-mh-Owsu-Qe-PS9f-JLvet-ori...954811.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes im.pooja2812's post
Like Reply
waiting for the story
[+] 1 user Likes Arjun owen MAK's post
Like Reply
where is story dear..........
[+] 2 users Like kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Hi, I am Pooja married to Ajay 3 yrs back it's arranged marriage, Ajay is into business I was Virgin at the time of marriage. I was very reserved and shy typical girl. After marriage it took for me to adjust to new life. I stay alone with my husband in apartment in hyderabad. Our sex life was normal for first two months as it took time for me to get comfortable with my husband. Later when I felt comfortable we started trying new sex positions from typical missionary. We used to do sex 2-3 times a day. Once I started to participate actively in sex he used to try different position and we used to do sex in shower. Once oral sex was his dream later oral sex has became regular for us. My husband has removed my shyness in sex and tuned me as per him. He once request me for anal sex I was afraid of anal sex I denied his request after many request I agreed. First when we tried I felt uncomfortable with anal sex later oral and anal became part of our sex. After 8 months of marriage I felt alone and bore in home as he used to stay in office he then asked me to join with him in his business to help his I was not interested in business so I denied. One of my friend name sruthi is working in school she suggested to join in the same school when I said the same to my husband he too agreed as school is near to my home and it is only for kids. I have Joined as English teacher in that school. I never thought this is going to change my life.
[+] 4 users Like im.pooja2812's post
Like Reply
good begining
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Beautiful innocent Housewife gonna fall down in erotic relations !!....Waiting for your updates.
[Image: 117-A9446-CBD5-40-AD-8308-20-F8268-AB0-A0.png]

[Image: B51-EF496-B2-E2-4-E72-90-FF-BD5521-A605-DF.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Continue
Like Reply
continue... if you wrote a story please dont throw it half way
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
After completing formal joining process with the help of Sruthi I have joined in school. She introduce to all other faculty me and sruthi used to go on scooty both me and sruthi are much younger women in the female staff. Coming to sruthi we both are good friends from childhood but in graduation we have studied in different colleges. After gap of 5 years we have met again. Coming to sruthi she got married recently and after marriage her husband got better opportunity in US and he left her India till he gets secure job in US. She has also joined in school for timepass, we used to discuss about everything when ever we get time and we used to visit each other house. She used to share me gossips about other faculty and other stuff in school. We have colleague named prasanth in our school who is 2 years elder to me, he is jovial and fun loving guy. I always have a doubt that there is something between sruthi and prasanth. As sruthi used to talk most of the time about him and she used to spend time with him But never tried to discuss with sruthi about that.

With time relationship between me and sruthi has grown we used to share our personal and family issues including our sex life. She used to ask me more about my sex life. I don't find any harm with her so I used to discuss with her. She once opened up about her affair with prasanth. As I suspected something going on between them I was not much shocked. She said as her husband was away from her from past 1 year and she felt alone and she felt difficult to control her sexual feeling and got attracted to prasanth and it led them to physical relationship. She said she loves her husband a lot and her affair is temporary till she get visa to US.
[+] 7 users Like im.pooja2812's post
Like Reply
nice.. good start..
waiting for more
[+] 1 user Likes jananilover's post
Like Reply
interesting. [lease give us some long updates. thank you.
ENJOY THE LIFE AS IT COMES happy
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
Like Reply
Please Continue
Like Reply
Plz keep the base of story as love. It can be between teacher and student. This can be slow love and followed by sex then moving to various location then slowly threesome. But plz the base should be love. Regards
Like Reply
update next dear
Like Reply