Teaching the Teacher !
After finishing the class, I came out of the High school campus. I saw my teacher Sneha walking toward her house. I increased my walking speed and reached her.

I am Raju and studying +2. I am aged 18 because of my strong foundations by failing twice in every class. I look more of less an Hindi Cinema Hero.

Sneha teacher is also staying near my house. She and another teacher named amutha are staying together in a rented house. I have a good relation with her! 

Since her house is very close my house, I used to go to her house for tuition (for obvious reasons!). She too was close to my mother and hence she used to frequent my house during holidays.

Her original name is Sneha Chowdhary. We always used to call her Sneha. She is as beautiful as Sneha, an actress. She is extremely beautiful lady.

Normally, she used to be very jovial type. Nowadays, her beautiful smile is missing. I wanted to ask about that! Now it is time to ask about that.

"Can I also come with you teacher?", I asked,

She turned and saw me. Immediately she smiled. When she laughs, a beautiful dip in her chin. That added more beauty and charm to her face!

[Image: 16649552-761845817303855-2113421680539138675-n.jpg]

"Come on! Are classes over?", she inquired.

"Yes Teacher. Now, I am going to my house, You too?", I asked.

"Yes"

"Are you going to your native place because of three days leave?", I asked.

"No da! All three days here only", she replied.

'What happened teacher? You are so dull", I asked. Suddenly, her face changed. All the smiles gone! Her face became pale! She is upset. Her face is so dull. I 
always liked her. Always she is full of smiles. What happened to her?

"Why are you upset teacher?", I asked.

"Nothing...I am cheeful as usual only", she managed herself!

"No, Even now you smile is changing as soon as I asked about the house", I asked.

"No, No, I am normal only" and she tried to smile. But her smile looked very artificial.

"Don't lie teacher. I was watching your for the past two weeks. You were in sad mood. Your face was so dull. What happened teacher?", I asked her politely!

She was upset that I could find her mood. She tried to manage...! She would not have anticipated that I could have observed her closely. She did not know what to say! She looked very confused.

[Image: Srushti-Dange-Photoshoot-Photos6.jpg]

"No..No, I am normal only"

"Teacher! I was only asking you as friend and not as a student. If you don't want to tell, then don't tell. But , don't tell multiple lies", I said with little angry! Then, I tried to walk calmly. She too was walking slowly. Then slowly, she said

"They have arranged my marriage , Raju"

"Oh! Congratulations teacher! When is the marriage?", I asked.

"Next month", she said sadly!

"Why are you telling this sadly teacher?", I asked.

"I was sad because this only Raju", she said.

"Why are you sad because of marriage teacher?"

"I don't like this marriage at all"

"Why teacher? Don't you like this bridegroom?"

She blushed.

"No, I like him. He is a lecturer in a nearby Engineering college. He looks handsome and soft type"

"Then what is the problem teacher?" and I was confused She too became silent.

"Why do you have become silent teacher. Groom is nice fellow. So what is the issue in marrying him. I am confused teacher and don't understand", I said.

"Because...Because", she was stammering and hesitating to say that!

"Why are you hesitating teacher? tell", I encouraged her.

"I don't know how to say that! I feel shy"

"Tell openly teacher. Think me as your friend and not as your student. I promise. I won't reveal anything you say to me"
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start.
Repped you.
Please continue.
Like Reply
Wow , good start
Writers are nothing but creators. Always respect them. 
Like Reply
Waiting for next proceedings
Like Reply
Great start plz continue
Like Reply
"I will not utter a single word to anyone what you say teacher", I said.

When I said this in calm and friendly manner, she became relaxed. Probabily she got certain confidence in me. She said slowly...!

"Marriage comes with sex...Is it not? I don't like sex Raju..I am getting fear once I think about Sex", She said.

When she said that, I was stunned. I never expected a reason to avoid sex like this from her. But, I felt happy that she brought the issue of sex in open discussion. That showed the amount of confidence she had in me.

"Sex is a good thing only teacher...Why do you get a fear?", I said.

"What? Is sex a good thing? My Goodness. Sex is good only for males. Not for females! In sex, males enjoy pleasure and ladies suffer pain..That is why I don't like it", She said.

[Image: images-AQV99-FS3.jpg]

"What are you saying teacher? Sex is a pleasure for both gender. There is no pain in sex. Sex means only pleasure for both", I said.

"No da! I know it is pleasure for men only and it is pain for women. I have seen it with my mother and father. I used to see my father used to moan in pleasure. But my mother used to suffer in pain. I had seen her shouting and moaning heavily! From that momemnt onwards, I dread about sex", she said. When telling this, her voice became chill. Her hands were shaking.

"How can say this in my home. I told them that I need no marriage. But they are not listening. Still, they are continuing the marriage arrangements. I don't know what to do? I want to run to some unknown place", she said.

Now, I have understood her problems. He was in her immature days saw sex of her father and mother and assumed many things! Probabiliy her father would have done it in hard ways or her mother would have moaned a lot which was interpreted by teacher in different manner! That is why she had associated sex with pain and her deepest thoughts and associations are creating problem for her.

"Teacher, you have misunderstood all these. Sex is pleasure for both!", I said.

"Are you experienced Raju? You are talking about sex like an experienced person", She said.

"Aiyo! No...I am not experienced Teacher. I have seen some movies and I have read lot of books about sex. That's all", I said.

"No, I don't believe you! Probabily, you are talking out of some cheap books"

"Nope! They are not cheap books...They are good books only. Okay, Have you done masterburation", I slowly hooked.

"What it means?", She said. I was stunned.

"I mean...I mean self-pleasure", I said.

"No...really I don't know about it", She said.

Bull shit! I thought! I thought she had only fear towards sex. But, I know now that she doesn't ever have basic knowledge about it! This mental says she is going to run off from house!

"My God! You lack basics. If ladies don't have sex knowledge then how come our country has 130 crores of people"

She was more confused!

"I don't understand. What is the relation between sex and population?"

Bull shit! I thought! How come a school teacher miss this point! Are children born from heaven directly!

"teacher don't you find relation between sex and child birth!"

"Is it? Is there any relation?"

I got stunned.

"Teacher, how come you are a degree holder. You are teaching us maths...science and history... But you are zeron in sex. Without sex, how child born?", I said sarcastically.

[Image: srushti06.jpg]

"I don't know Raju about these things! No one told me", she said with sadness!

I took pity on her. She is so beautiful and yet not knowing the general things!

'It's okay teacher. Slowly you can learn! So, you don't reject the bridegroom. He will teach you slowly. Okay. Don't say no to marriage", I said sincerely!

After that she didnot speak for few seconds. She started slowly walking towards our sector. I chased her.

"Can we do sex together? Can you teach me?", she said slowly!

I was in heaven. I never expected that she would tell me like that. I have always dreamed about this lady. I never expected that she herself would volunteer that to me. I was astounded!

"teacher, are you saying this...How can we..", I hesistated.

"I have fear towards sex. May be we can do it together. If I like it, then I will say okay for marriage...else, I drop the idea", she said.

"teacher, your husband would teach. If I teach, there may be some problem?", I said.

"No...I can't accept marriage first. If I don't like it, then it is big problem. Okay. You teach me. I have taught many things in class. Can't you teach this?"

A sound argument, I thought! A teacher of this beauty can get many persons. I thanked heaven for this golden chance! But, I don't want to sound desperate!

"I accept this teacher! But How can I have sex with you. You are respectable lady...How can I with you in same bed", I hooked.

She said sternly!
"Okay. I am not compelling. But if you don't accept, I drop the idea of sex" , she said and started walking very fast! My goodness, my golden opportunity is going from life fastly!

"Teacher...Stop...I want you get married. So, I accept your offer", I said.

I liked the turn of events. When I suggested sex to her, she herself says "Can we do it". She said as if her marriage is in my hands. I wanted this badly. So, I said

"Okay teacher, I teach you sex"

Her face brightened!

"When?", She said.

"Only you have to tell teacher?', I said.

"Can we do it tommorrow?', She said enthusiastically.

"Where?"

"In my place", she said.

"Amudha teacher also will be there?", I said.

"No. She is going to her native place as there are three days leave. You come tomorrow", she said.

I never thought even now such a beauty accepted for sex!

"Okay teacher. I will come tomorrow morning", I said.

"Okay. I will wait for you. Come around 10.00. Okay", she said.

I am on heaven now...A great opportunity of life had come to me! I should not let it go!

I said "bye" and walked towards my home. I could not believe it even now!
Like Reply
super update bro. continue
Like Reply
Nice bro
Like Reply
? Story not good? ??
Like Reply
Story super. Please continue
Like Reply
good begining
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Superb and erotic
Like Reply