Fall From Grace
Fall From Grace- A revenge Story. (AMA Award Winner 2017)
17th September 2016

In Life You come across many people who think they are above everyone. Above the hard working people who labor to keep their food on the table. Who think they have the world at their feet. They treat others as dirt and insects. But what happens if table are turned and the people who were under the foot rise up together and show the high class people what it feels like to be degraded. Well have to read to find about it.
POSTER COURTSEY: HUNTERAXEL

Hey guys. I have thought of starting this thread to post a detail story i have been working on. It has story, drama, love, hate and revenge. I would like to make it as detail as possible and also erotic too. I hope you guys and gals are interested in a long story unlike the short ones mostly here. Would try to keep it as close to reality as possible dears. Hope you will like it once i post my first chapter. Please reply with reviews and feedback.

The story is inspired from my own past experiences, my office gossip, my friends love experiences and added fiction from my side. Hope you guys like the mixture

Hi all,

Glad to be on this new forum and going to start off my story again. Let's see how it goes.

www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1454760
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Character Info.

The story will contain multiple characters as it moves forward, but some characters will remain the core of the story.

1. Ayesha- 19 year old. Rich, bitchy and full of attitude. She is a arrogant daughter of a rich tycoon and treat others as her slave. Shes is 32-26-34. Body is more grown up than age.

2.Akshay- 26 year old. Company finance dept. sub-manager. Hard worker and practical person. has grown huge in recent time and on road to more success. But has a dark side to him.

3.Sooraj- 29 year old. Team Leader working just under akshay. Cheap talker, pervert and dirty minded. Hes as low as a perso can get.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The doomed Meeting.

It was a sunny day as I woke up from the continuous nagging from my phone alarm. I took my iPhone and shut off the bloody alarm. I checked the date on the phone and it was that damn day. I had to start my internship today at my father's parel office.

"shit man".

As is stretch my body still laying over my bed. I somehow got up and got inside the dressing and bathroom to freshen up. I had to hurry up as I know my dad doesn't like anyone to be late. It still took me an hour to get ready and fed before I got inside my AUDI and drive up to my father office. I wanted to do a summer internship in Uk or France but father wanted me to stay in Mumbai for these ones. He's always like that I have to take over the company after he so has to be more punctual and learn to work as young as I can. As I parked my car in the VIP section I was already hating my decision to stay in this hot summer in India.

I was already 19 years old and can take my own decision but my dad doesn't like to be questioned. I was already planning to go abroad for my MBA once my graduation is done. Being the daughter of a business tycoon and one of FORBES top 500 businessmen had its advantages. Mom died when I was very young. Well, I liked to keep myself away from all the family drama and just needed to finish off this summer internship and 2 more years of college. Then I'm shifting to the UK and starting my start-up company there. But needed to prove dad in this internship that I can manage work on my own. I have to report a guy name aks. Must be an old dude with bent back and huge glasses.

I had chosen a simple white shirt and a pencil skirt for today. The dress was simple but it fitted my 19-year-old body perfectly and my curves were aligned lustily. As I got out I can notice the stares of the people in parking and lift. I was used to these stares since I crossed 18 years and my body grew at a rapid speed. People in the lift recognized me instantly and some even got out to give me a room.

"50th floor and don't stop anywhere else in between." As I ordered the liftman aginst the wishes of others in the lift with me who were late too but need not say anything to boss daughter. I was busy staring at my watch as I got out of lift in a hurry as I was already late that I bumped into a stranger standing just in front of lift door.

"bloody hell, who the fuck are you?" (That was the moment that started it all, The fall of my life from all my dignity and grace)

I try to gather myself from the bump with that tall guy. I was walking quickly and without watching so I hit him hard. His elbow crushed into my chest and now the side of my breast was paining. His elbow rubbed through my breast and almost knocked me over.

"hey you fucking dumb giant, Can't you see where you going. Now, what are you staring at me for? Bend down and gather my stuff"

As stuff from my purse has spread all over the floor. I got more irritated when I saw my favourite GUCCI bag laying on the floor and my cosmetics and Hygiene stuff dropped out of it on the floor and over the bag too. then for the first time, I stared at the guy face as he kept standing like he didn't care.

He was a young man staring back at me with a mixture of confusion and anger on his face. he was nicely dressed for an office boy, with a tie, blazer and glasses. He stared at me like I was being unreasonable. But I have to admit the fitted shirt gave a glimpse of his muscled body and well-built chest. his hairs were also nicely arranged in half spikes and there was an aura of confidence and attitude on his face.

"miss I think you should apologise to me and get your bloody stuff on your own"

His voice was full of authority and power, but I was not someone who people can talk back too that easily and get away with it.

"Excuse me what you just said? Do you have any idea who you talking too? I suggest you get on your knees and get my stuff before I kick the shit out of your face and wipe the floor with that attitude you are showing."

He looked back again with rising anger inside him and was going to answer back when suddenly hearing our voices people came from the office inside to check the source of commotion and I saw my dad as one of them. he stepped forward seeing me asked the reason for it.

"dad see what this bloody insect has done. ruined my bag and now still showing arrogance and not apologising"

there was the hint of pain and sadness in my voice that every daughter knows how to use when they need something from there parents. My dad like every other parent was quick to rescue his little girl.

"Akshay wants the meaning of this. Don't you know how to behave with female colleagues and how dare you to answer back to my daughter."

He tried to explain his side but my dad was not listening to anything else.

"No, I don't care whose fault is it. I just know you have to apologise to her right now and pick her stuff back in her purse and hand it to her. and that means NOW"

I was standing behind my dad watching the humiliation of this Akshay right in front of whole office staff. he stood his ground there maybe gathering strength to argue but his mind got better of his anger and at last he bends down on one knee. picking up my bag and arranging my stuff one by one back inside it. people around him were laughing and some were busy recording his humiliation on their phones. I was grinning at his face behind my dad and looked sad when dad will look at me.
After some time all stuff was inside my bag again and he came to me to give it to me.

"ho how dirty is my bag now, stupid boy"

as I took his tie pointy end and wiped the dust off my bag.

"I'm......I'm..... so.....sorry, mam"

"ok ok, now don't stand in my face."

as I even rejected his plea for forgiveness and walked behind my dad to his office leaving him alone with the staff who were still laughing at him. What I didn't saw was the fire inside him, the fire which I will come to regret in the coming future. But I was busy chatting on my iPhone with my BFF while he stood there staring at me with a fire full of revenge.

I followed my dad to his office at the end of the hall. As he was the CEO he had the biggest office and like 100 people working directly under him. His Busy schedule has always kept him away from me. He has compensated for that absence with full freedom and unlimited pocket money. I can't remember the last time I had to check my purse before buying anything. But he has a temper which I always try to avoid.

His office was so huge, filled with his massive table and seat along with separate place for sofa and sitting. He also had a mini bar in his office. He went straight to his bar and poured himself a drink. In spite of my dad being a heavy drinker, I never laid hands on anything alcoholic. I hated the stuff from childhood as I didn't like what it did to my dad. I can sense he was upset.

"is this the way to dress up in office" as he stared at my naked legs and skirt. "and your first day you started a fight with your in charge. If you keep behaving like a child Ayesha I have to take some drastic steps regarding the company future. If u can't handle yourself in office better keep dressing like this and hope some rich guy marries you"

As he keeps scolding me about my Amateur behaviour and childish manners. I had no option but to stand and listen to him like a spoiled brat. After a while, he gave me his leave. His secretary came to me and gave me an intern voucher, and also told me to report to Akshay at cubicle 6. I went quietly as I was still a little bit shaken from the onslaught my dad just gave me. But I was still obvious of the stares men were giving me as I walk through the office hall. my skirt was tight enough to give my ass cheeks proper shape and my legs were shining in the hall light. I also saw some guys even staring at my shirt trying to make out my bra lines inside. It was getting irritating so I increased my speed and quickly passed the hall to the finance dept. As I entered everyone started to stare at me and froze at there place.

"Hey you, yeah you old man, wheres cubicle 6?"

I spoke to an elderly with such rudeness that he looked at me in disgust and pointed to a cubicle at the last corner of office. I walked away without saying thanks and entered the cubicle. all cubicles were in open but separated by temporary walls. There was no one so I just sat on the main chair and puts my leg on the table on all the papers. I took out my iPhone and started to chat with my friends. After a while, I realized that someone was standing behind me. As I turned on the chair and looked back over my shoulder I saw the same guy staring down at me in anger.

"What do you think you are doing in my chair?" he looked hot even as he was angry but this time was trying to control his tempo.

"just passing time till lunch. Don't have to stand there grab a stool and u can sit there on the side" I can see he was controlling himself as he grabs a small stool and sat on another side of table and started to do work trying to ignore me. But I can see him trying to get a glimpse of my legs on the table here and there. As time passes he got calmed down. Suddenly everybody started to leave for there lunch break and stood up, he also took his tiffin and was about to leave when I stooped him by blocking his path with my legs.

"Hey, my tiffin is with my dad secretary. Go and grab it and also a glass of water"

"I'm not your bloody waiter. get it yourself"

"I don't have to remind you what happens to you when u say no to me dear. No be a good puppy and grab my lunch and bring it to me."

He knew he had no choice as he left his tiffin and went to grab my lunch. As I was laying there I heard someone walking towards the cubicle. I was expecting him to be Akshay but it was a bulgy man, with a fat tummy and short height like me. He had a dark face and short hair. He looked like a villain from 80's movies.

"Akshay behenchod jaldi chal late Kar Raha....... oh sorry.... who are you?"(Akshay sisterfucker hurries up, getting late for.....)

as he stopped in his tracks watching me. His eyes moving from my legs on the table, to my thighs to my skirt, then to my tight shirt where my breast shapes were perfectly aligned with my shirt.

"oh-oh aks new plaything ho kya. kahan hai Tera bf"?(oh are you Aks new plaything? Where is your bf?)

I got angry and irritated by such rude behaviour.
"who the fuck are you man. don't you know who I am?"

At that moment Aksha came with my tiffin in his hands and a glass of water.

"is Aks kya maal hai cubicle mai tere. should have told me. Woudn't have disturbed you yaar."(Aks what a hot ass u have in your cubicle man. I wouldn't have disturbed if I had known)

"abey chup reh. She is a boss daughter. Sorry, mam from his side. He is Sooraj. My junior and friend" ( shut up stupid. She is a boss daughter. Sorry mam from his side. He is Sooraj. My junior and friend)

this was the moment I met my second mistake. The person who was one of the reasons for my future complications.
Like Reply
Ayesha was so furious with this fat man who was still staring at her. Aks telling him that she's the boss daughter had no effect on him. He was mesmerised by the beauty of a 19-year-old teen girl in front of him dressed like something in between a hooker and office secretary.
As Ayesha glared at him in anger he again moved his eyes to her legs, those white milky legs shining in the artificial lights of the office, as he moved his glare upwards his view was obstructed by her short skirt. "Shit" that's what he thought inside his mind. Then he moved to her tight white Tshirt which was easily outlining her breast shape for his eyes. The little transparent shirt hinting a lower lace top that gives his dick a sudden rush of blood and a jolt which made him adjust his pants in front of his senior and boss daughter.

As Sooraj was from a village background and had more experience seeing girls like this in movies, the sudden appearance of one such girl right in front of him made him horny as hell and he felt an instant need to offload his feeling somewhere.

"Is he for real? You have worse people than yourself working under you ...... what way your name again.... oh yes Aks. "

Ayesha grabbed her Tiffin from Aks hand and jolted away from these creeps. As she walked away to find a place to eat, both Sooraj and Aks were busy staring at her perfect ass cheeks moving away from them. Sooraj was full hard on with a need of relief while Aks was filled with rage and anger again. He was trying to keep his anger controlled as he knew its not wise to get in bad books with the boss daughter but this bitch was getting out of hand now. He was not used to being shouted at and specially ***** girls. As aks turned to talk to Sooraj he was no where to be seen.

Aks grabbed his Tiffin from the mess and went to the open terrace at the roof to eat. It was a restricted area but he had made a cope of the key by paying the guard and he and some guys come here to smoke in open air. After few minutes he saw the belly of Sooraj near his face as he was panting.

Aks- "at least u are here fucker. What took u so long and where were you"

Sooraj just looked at him and smiled showing his half yellow teeth from all the tobacco he chews.

"Shit man what a piece of ass. Needed to offload else I would have burst" as he made a fist in front of his crotch and made a gesture of spraying his cum. Then He sits beside Aks and lights up a cigarette.

Aks-"oh fund her, she's just 19 and still got an attitude as she owns us. She's boss daughter else I would have ...."

Aks took the cigarette from Sooraj and starts to puff nonstop.
Sooraj-"Warna kya? Tu bada ruka hai kabhi. 3 saal mai tere karan 5 ladkiyan office chod gayi hai.yeh bhi challenge hai ek. And ass dekhi us ki, behenchod, salla, khadus boss ki mast daughter. Waise Teri aukad nahi hai uske layak. Tu bas apne level ki ladkiyan tak hi reh" (else what, has that ever stopped u man, 5 colleagues have already left the office because of your sexual adventures with them. And did u see her, what a sexy figure. Ugly father hot daughter. Anyways your not worth her, better you stay at your level"
Aks is kind of a guy who once challenged doesn't back down easily and this fatty Sooraj making fun of him was not acceptable to him.

Aks-"bas bas, Aisa hai toh tu Dekh. Woh bitch ko apne pair ke niche nahi laya toh dekhna. Uske ke bad dikega kiski kitni aukad hai" (don't you dare challenge me Sooraj. If that's the case let's see now, in some time he will be under my shoes and then will see who's at what level")

Sooraj-"done phir. Dekhen kitni aukad hai teri aur kitna dum hai tere hatiyar mai" (oh then it's done. Let's see what's your level and how much power is in your gun (manhood)")

As Aks took a final puff and threw the butt under his shoe imagining Ayesha and walked back to the stairs. Meanwhile Sooraj took out some tobacco and pressed it under his palm and thumb grinning. Sooraj was no fool, he has used Aks anger and ego many times to his advantage . Every girl Aks screw with , Sooraj also enjoys. Either by blackmailing them or using the emotional torture Aks endures on them for his advantage. He was just waiting for Aks to strike this bitch and get his chance.

Ayesha meanwhile was sitting in her dad's posh office, and surfing for dresses online unaware of hell and humiliation stored for her in future.

Aks was full of anger and humiliation as he entered the lift back to his office floor. Sooraj words were ringing in his ears. He had never been humiliated like this. Every girl he has came across has always chased him. He was not financially stable but his looks made girls go mad over him. He just had to tune up his charm and within weeks they lay in his bed warming it for him. But this ***** girl just raised a animal and now she was going to get bitten.

As he exited the lift to enter the office area he heard the voice he has just started to hate. As he tilted his head to see what's going on, he saw Ayesha and her dad arguing about something.

"Common dad, please. I already promised her that I'll help her"

"Ayesha don't be a child. My office is not a freeway home. She is not qualified and all"

"But at least give her a chance dad. She's one of my best friends and I owe her that"

"Ayesha it's not my problem. You promised it and it's your burden. You again nudge me with this kind of things I'm gonna slap you."

As Aks listen to the quarrelling father and daughter he can see that all was not that well between them. He knew his boss was one angry person. He can see that his daughter was also afraid of his anger and reactions. And with what he was hearing he doesn't mind hitting his daughter. Suddenly he thought of something and came out from behind the wall and stood in front of them.

"Excuse me, sir. Sorry, for eavesdropping but I just heard that some woman is looking for a job. Maybe I can help"

Ayesha-"you stay out of this. Mind your own business"

"Ayesh shut up. Let him speak"

Seeing her dad taking his side gave Aks more confident.

"I have my secretary position empty for a while. Since Pooja left I have been unable to fill it. If you like I can interview that woman and if she's qualified she can awake as my P.A. I'll get my position filled and Mam friend will get a job"

(Pooja- Aks last secretary. She was a married woman who just moved to the city with husband. Aks was quick to hire her from the candidates as she was easy on eyes and did most of Aks work. Soon she was also doing Aks dick in her mouth. They used to have sex like animals in the office or Aks flat, which he shares with Sooraj. She was slim and partially fair. Aks didn't knew but Sooraj started to harass her too. Blackmailing To tell her husband was enough to warm Sooraj bed too. But soon Aks lost interest in her and when she rejected her she was so heartbroken that she left the city, forcing her husband to move)

"Hmmm. Now that's how you solve problems. Not just demand. See you have to learn many things is cooperate world Ayesha. Your girly behaviour will not work here. Aks you do the interview and only hire if she worth it. Now I have to go out for a meeting"

As Aks boos walked past him and Ayesha and into the lift which Aks came through and went for his meeting. He usually attends meetings all day and is out of the office most of the time.

Ayesha just stood there staring st Aks still with anger in her eyes and stomps her foot as she walks back to the office area. Aks again got the glimpse of that tight teen ass as she walked with all the attitude in the world. Instead of going back to the office cube she went ahead into her dad's office. She sat on his seat and starts surfing for dresses. Her 20th birthday was coming and she needed new wardrobe for 2nd year in college.

Aks quickly paid a guard to get a piece of chocolate cake from the canteen and then took the plate. He knocked at the office doors and entered the office.

"What the fuck you want now"

"Mam if you will just listen to me, please. I know it was wrong on my part to act the way I did. I should have known my place. They say the boss is always right and boss daughter is not only right but the final word on anything. I want to offer this cake and my apology as a peace offering to you."

He went on praising Ayesha and how stupid of him to argue with her. He was filling up Ayesha ego with his charm. As Ayesha calmed down he slowly sat in the chair in front of her and opposite side of the desk. He kept on apologising like his life dependent on it.

Ayesha was meanwhile busy staring at Aks. He was not only handsome but was a good talker. His broad shoulders with his muscled body gives him a look of a hunk. His messed up hair were catching her eye. He was quite taller than her and seeing this giant of a man pleading with her was filling her up with satisfaction. She liked how he was begging and saying sorry.

"And Mam your friend job is guaranteed. An interview is just a formality, just don't tell you dad or friend that."

Without saying anything she took the fork and took a small bite of the cake. Aks got lucky there as the chocolate cake was her favourite and was having a calming effect on her mood. Food is the best way to calm and get people to like you. Aks can see that Ayesha was getting relaxed and her mood was taking a turn for good. Now the field was set so he needed to hit a six.

"And Mam one request from my side. You're my intern and have to work under me, but your free to do whatever you want. I just want to tell you that your dads keeps track of all interns progress. So you may have to act, just act, about doing work under me. Like I have a meeting tomorrow noon . So if you can just come and accompany me. I'll makes sure your dad knows you did a fabulous presentation in front of his board of directors and all"

Aks had a big presentation with the directors tomorrow. Boss was out of station so he had to give it. He knew having Ayesha there will please the bird members. Those old men likes staring at girls. He always brought pretty girls to presentation with him .
Aks can also see that dad acceptance was an emotional topic for Ayesha. He can use that to press her emotional points to his advantage.

Aks and Ayesha started to chat about the presentation as she had no idea about it. Aks assured her that she just has to show up and he will take care of it. Then they talked about topics ranging from office cafeteria to office gossip. Aks can see she was smiling more and becoming casual with him. In between he makes sure to stare at her rising and falling tight breasts as she spoke or moved. Her legs were not visible but her juicy lips were also intriguing.

"Ok, my friend name is Jenny. I have messaged her to meet you by 9. After that, I'll meet you around 11 in the parking lot and will go to the presentation together in my car. She used to be my senior and is going through hard times. Just see to it she gets the job"

"Madam your words are my command. If you say I'll give her my job" Aks said like a lover proposing his love.

Don't know why but Ayesha laughed so hard at this bad joke. Soon it was closing time. Aks stood up carrying Ayesha purse and opening the office door and holding the lift for her. As she gets in the lift she turns and smiles at Aks as soon as the door closes.
Aks smile then turns into an evil smirk.

"Bitch, give me few more days and soon u will be begging to hold my dick. If I want I can lay with u easily. But not that much fun. Revenge is fun when it's filled with torture and trauma"

Ayesha meanwhile was thinking about Aks and his change of character as she got in her car.

Aks was riding his bike back to his flat where Booz and Sooraj were waiting for him.

Sooraj was at the flat already fixing drinks and cigarette and cleaning the spy hardware he had installed in Aks room. He knew they are going come in use soon.

But all of there plans were going to get a big twist. JENNY.
Like Reply
A little about our next character.

Jenny is a 23-year-old independent woman. She is a city girl with all the freedom she wants. Her dad used to work for Ayesha dad and in her teens, she used to babysit Ayesha. She is one of Ayesha's trusted companion and knows everything about her.

But Jenny upbringing was not easy. Her father worked day and night, provided his family with food on the table. But there was no luxury in their life. Going and staying in Ayesha house gave Jenny a taste of high-end things and products. Expensive perfumes and cosmetics always catch her eye. As she didn't get any pocket money near to her liking she had other ways to fulfil them.

Jenny was a beautiful woman. At 5"6, she stood tall among other girls and a slim figure of 34-26-36 made her an eye-catching candy. She knew how to manipulate people. When she was Ayesha babysitter, she uses to make Ayesha gift her expensive stuff by befriending her. Listening about her parent's issue, acting as her friend and advisor. When she went to college she charmed Ayesha dad to pay for her fees. Though nothing happened, a little flirting was all it took to make Ayesha dad lose his purse for her.

When in college her expensive taste grew more. Then came the series of boyfriends. One richer than the last one. Boys are so stupid and easy. Just smile and flirt and they will do anything for you. That way her 4 years in college were a smooth sail. Now she was ready to move to the next step. Marry a rich guy and get settle. Everything was going according to plan.

But then the shit hit the fan. Her father died 2 years ago and she had to look after her mom and younger sister. All her outings with boys took a stop. She got involved in the house hold stuff. But her expensive taste meant that within few months she was in immense debt. All that expensive Booz and occasional drugs, with her shopaholic nature she was soon borrowing money from loan sharks. All her credit cards were already maxed out. Her mom was ill most of the time and sister was starting college soon.

She did some small jobs here and there but as she's not used to working much, she always got fired. Even her charms were not working in these bad economy. Then she again met Ayesha one day while shopping. Ayesha always regarded as her older sister and hearing her dad story was quick to offer her help. Jenny knew she won't be able to work much in such a big company. But had the eye on flirting with a director or a big post man, who can take care of her expenses. She even had Ayesha dad on her radar. She just needed to butter up Ayesha once in a while and make sure she gets the job. Rest her body knows how to take care of men.

When Ayesha messaged her about the interview she was a little worried because she had no corporate experience and not a strong resume to justify her selection. Well, she had other things that can justify her selection as she waxed her legs that night and took out a formal outfit that will show them perfectly. Add a padded bra and light makeup, she is ready to kill it the next morning. She had only one shot to get out of this condition and she was ready to grab it, whatever it takes.

But little did Jenny knew that her future holds something entirely different. She was going to become a paw in the game of corporate world and horny men. How will she hold up and how she will effect Ayesha life.

We will find out soon.
Like Reply
Captivating story. Please continue!
Like Reply
Welcome, Darkness.
Wish you great success with the story.
Looking forward.
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply
Thanks dear...
Like Reply
Please continue.....
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply
Waiting for more
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply
Dear Darkgirl21901

Just edited the first post , dont think otherwise.

and there was a poll in your story in xossip.

if you want we can keep that here also.

go a head.

your buddy
sarit

[Image: ffg-poll.jpg]
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
waiting for next
Like Reply
Thanks a lot dear, good to see my title page back. Would update the rest chapters soon after some editing. Hope to reach the part where I have to start writing again . Till then I'm inside my bed hibernating till the winters are over.
Like Reply
Aks was sitting in his boss chair. He was wearing an expensive suit and had a gold watch on his wrist. His suit was tailored made and as he was looking around the posh office with the smirk. Suddenly he looks down and can see that his crocodile leather shoes were little dirty. He pressed a button and waited, soon the office door opened up and a girl wearing a maid dress walked in. It was more like a maid dress wore in porn movies. Her big breasts were falling out and her legs were all visible. She looked ashamed in her present attire and stood there silently waiting for orders.

"What took you so long bitch. Get here and wash my shoes. See, how dirty they are"

The maid rushed to his side without speaking or looking up. She came to his side and bent down on her knees with her face just near her shoes. The girl kept her head low and took out a handkerchief which was hanging between her ample breasts. She took the Handkerchief and started to rub it over Aks shoes, cleaning them up. As she does that her breasts were jumping forward and backwards with every stroke of her hand. Her costume was too short to hide her ass in this position. Aks had a clear view of her ass cheeks hanging there in the air and thin thong line appearing between her ass.

He grabbed a cigar from a case on table and light sit up as the girl moved to the other shoe and did the same thing. As Aks puffed big circles of smoke he stared at that girl breasts and ass. Vibrating as she moves. He suddenly grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up. As the light fell on the girls face it was visible that she was frightened as hell and was white with fear.

"So Ayesha Mam. You are not worthy of even cleaning my boots. See how dirty they still are. Someone needs to be punished for this" as he points to his shining clean boots.

"No no, sir, please. It's clean. But if you want I'll try again. Please"

But Aks was not ready to listen as he threw her on the table making her bend and lifted the dress up to reveal milky white ass of Ayesha. He moves his hand over the naked skin and felt the warmth of her round hot ass. He grabbed her right ass with his right palm and pressed it softly, getting a feel. Then he did the same with his left hand on the other cheek. Standing just behind her. As Ayesha laid pressed to table. Her boobs pressed rock hard to the table and bulging even more out. Aks can see her reflection in the window just in front of them. He then took out a ruler from a drawer and pressed the wooden material of it against her ass gently.
Sensing what was coming to her Ayesha body shakes in fear.

"Please sir no, give me another chance, I beg of you"

"Ok answer some questions for me. Who are you?"

"I'm Ayesha"

WHACK........ as Aks hands moved in a smooth motion in the air hitting Ayesha round juicy ass with the hard wood of the scale. As it collided with her ass the sound echoed around the almost empty room and made Ayesha squealed in pain. Her ass has turned red with that smack.

"Awwwwws.......(sobs).... I'm Ayesha the bitch. Your slave"

"Right answer. What you like?"

"I like to be fucked and punished by you. I like your huge cock in my mouth and in my ass. I'm yours and you can do whatever you want."

"You're learning fast. Now, what.... oh yes. Who owns you?"

"You. Mr Akshay owns me. I'm your slave and maid."

Aks hand was slowly going down as Ayesha kept on answering according to his needs. Her body also felt relaxed and she took a little breath. Then out of nowhere again, the wooden ruler was smacked over her ass so hard that this time she shouted like an injured bitch. Then again and again .... without any break or warning, Aks kept on smacking her little ass. The room was filled with the sound of her screams and whacking noise.

"WHACK..... awwwww...... WHACK ....... uhhhhhhh..... (sobbing noise in between).... WHACK..... WHACK..... WHACK...... WHACK...... knock..... knock ..... knock......"

Aks was confused as suddenly the whacking voice was sounding more like someone knocking on the door.

"Aks you sisterfucker wake up. We are late for the office and I need a Ride"

Aks head was full of confusion as the posh office turned slowly into a small dirty room. The wall was showing patches of rust and water. Clothes and stuff was laying all over the place. He was laying over a creaking old bed. His head was hurting badly with a hangover. An empty bottle of desi alcohol laid near his bed on the floor. Again he heard Sooraj shouting and swearing at him from outside.

"Fuck" As he just realised that what a dream he was having and Sooraj ruined it just when it was getting to get fun. But he had things to do today which he can't ignore. He quickly jumped out and got into his attached bathroom. Took a shower and got ready within minutes. It was almost 8:30 and he needed to be there to interview this Jenny. He can sense that Jenny was close to Ayesha and if he can get Jenny to his side, getting Ayesha would be much easy. He was just hoping she doesn't turn out to be ugly.

He and Sooraj reached office just before 8:55 and took the lift straight to the office floor. Aks quickly got out and went straight to his office. There he saw a young woman waiting outside his office with a folder in her hand. He stretched out his hands

"Hi, you must be Jenny"

"Yeah. Hi, you must be Akshay"

As they both shook each other hand, each can feel the electricity between them. The energy that's going to tear Jenny apart in the next scene.
Like Reply
Awesome ! waiting for more
Like Reply
Update soon
Like Reply
(13-01-2019, 02:08 AM)Darkgirl21901 Wrote: Update soon

Please at least update to what you had before on Xossip
Like Reply
Please continue! My favorite story from Xossip
Like Reply