Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ADMIN ANNOUNCEMENT
Dear Users

You are aware that when xossip.com stopped working, few users like you have created xossipy.com.
Initially, we have very less number of users who came to our site.  But over a period of time, we have huge number of users who are browsing our site.
Please see the below numbers. (Approximately 80,000 avg. daily visits). And we’re consuming 1 TB of Internet bandwidth to the server.

[Image: PIC-1.png]

When user number grows with the current setup (server capacity etc.), site becomes slow or some time connection will be timed out. We all are experiencing it right now.

We have changed our server capacity 3 times within 8 months of time.
We have paid for 3 months for the current setup and we can run this until Sep 19.
You all know nothing comes free for long period.  We alone cannot run this site, which costs us more than USD 200/- per month.

Below is the cost per month from hostgator.com

[Image: PIC-2.png]

Cost of the Servers:
[Image: PIC-3.png]

Now, we are having two options:
1. Contributing for Dedicated Server Hosting (we got mere USD 90/- funds now).
2. Call for Adult Ads (you might have seen that we did not take this option of making the adult advertisements until now, also we don’t know how much we can collect using these advertisements).
Right now, we have restricted the site only for registered users in order to reduce the traffic. But we can run the site like this only until the end of SEP, 2019.  If there is no contribution, we won’t have any option other than shutting down.
The purpose of this site is for our entertainment. No one is making single penny from this.
If you all want to continue this site. Let’s contribute together or prepare for another pack up!

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
నా పుస్తకాల సొరుగు > My (e)BOOK SHELF
చిట్టి పొట్టి కథలు - పెద్దల కోసం > LINK
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(21-06-2019, 08:25 PM)freethinkerkl Wrote: Let's close this down.

Your name suits your message
Free thinker... Free user... Free Quitter...
Free Free Free....

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
you will not get enough donations to run this site. look into putting advertisements. a combination of ads and donations may be the only waY TO KEEP THIS SITE ALlVE.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
I request admin if they can share the target as well over the top where contribution is mentioned, it will help people contribute accordingly
Like Reply
Wink 
(21-06-2019, 10:54 PM)freethinkerkl Wrote: I too feel people are not going to pay for this as they will have security concern. If there is any problem, nobody can complain. Besides, who will pay for this stuff these days.

I too think so. There have been many instances where password or other details were stolen while paying through obscure sites. The advantage for fraudsters is that nobody will dare to make a complaint that somebody cheated me through xossipy. I think nobody will take a risk with their hard earned money for such a trifle thing.
Like Reply
Dear Guys

The site intention is to provide entertainment not profit-making. And the Payment methods chosen are PayPal and Amazon Gift Card, which are popular brands known all over the world.
The PayPal is as secured as any other payment option you probably know. And, Amazon, which is also widely accepted online shopping site. And you guys saying they may be fraud in payment from these...!
Many like-minded people already started contributing and it is high time you guys should think of something good. Passing negative comments is easy but running a site like this isn't.

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
PLEASE LOOK AT THE RESPONSE AND TRUST OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE AND ADMIN...
AND YOU CAN SEE THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ADMIN IN KEEPING THE MESSAGES WHICH SHOWS HIS TRUE INTENTION IN RUNNING THE SITE.
[Image: Fire-Shot-Capture-169-Dear-Friends-Contr...py-com.png]
[Image: Fire-Shot-Capture-170-Dear-Friends-Contr...py-com.png]
[Image: Fire-Shot-Capture-171-Dear-Friends-Contr...py-com.png]
[Image: Fire-Shot-Capture-172-Dear-Friends-Contr...py-com.png]
[Image: Fire-Shot-Capture-173-Dear-Friends-Contr...py-com.png]
[Image: Fire-Shot-Capture-174-Dear-Friends-Contr...py-com.png]

[Image: Fire-Shot-Capture-175-Dear-Friends-Contr...py-com.png]

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply