Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
friends, despite my efforts the story could not be retrieved. So here is a small update rewritten.  If there is interest and you guys like it I will try to write further.

Rama obviously was very horny and her hubby used it to max and they had a great fuck as her hubby pounded her fast and she teased him saying looks like you are super excited and he retorted as if you are not but your pussy tells me you are also excited. Truth all the praises have  had their effect on Rama and she liked the praises and her own inhibitions that she is just fat and dark are just begining to come down. And as he sent load of his jism in to her pussy he asked her should we invite him again,  all she can say is as you like, anyway you will not listen  to me. Inwardly she wanted him to come as she felt some kind of  pleasure as she exposed herseelf and really was happy to listen to shower of praises from Anand.  She  could  see the happiness and lust too in the eyes of Anad. But her hubby stunned her saying this time I want you to show him your lovely big mangoes totally darling and he put his head on her massive melons and started sucking on them. 

you are becoming a pervert, she chided her hubby but he noticed there is no direct  No from her.  He continued to suck her  tits and lick and even bite them  and unusually they hand a second session that night, another wild one.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 12-10-2019, 09:09 PM