Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter 42 - part 3

Suddenly the doorbell rang and it shocked all of us.

All the drama had to pause for a moment. There was a sense of panic in Meera's eyes as she stepped back from me and wiped her eyes.
“Oh, God!”
She exclaimed.
“I’ll check who it is,” I said and went to the door. Desai sat back on the sofa. Perhaps he knew that in front of a guest, Meera would be forced to act as if nothing happened. And I felt it was exactly what I needed at the hour.

I opened the door and saw Nidhi standing there.
“Is Meera home?” She asked straightaway.
I was stunned. I could only stare at her as if I saw a face of horror. She was not my saviour.

She had come to confront me. She had come to tell Meera that she would be better off if she left me and chose a wealthy man like Desai. The unfriendly stare that Nidhi welcomed me said a lot about how she was going to tell Meera that instead of feeling sorry her husband was busy fucking another woman.
Suddenly I felt I screwed it up by sleeping in Parvati’s house.

“Is Meera home, Krish sir?”
Nidhi asked again.
“Yes, come in,” I said.
Nidhi walked past me to the hall and she was taken aback when she saw Desai sitting in there.
“Hi, Nidhi.” He greeted her in his loud voice. “Are you off today?”
“Yes.” Nidhi didn’t smile as she spoke.  Meera was not seen and Nidhi’s eyes were searching for her.
“Where is Meera?” She asked him. I felt she was not going to pretend to be dumb and start treating Meera like she used to know. Nidhi knew Desai was the right person to ask about Meera.
“Hello, I’m here.” Meera walked into the hall. She looked far from normal with a fake display of pleasantness on her face.
“I want to talk to you, Meera,” Nidhi said.
Meera was a bit taken aback.
“I’m Nidhi, I work in Krish's office.”
Nidhi said.
“Yeah, I know.”
Meera said.
“I want to have a word with you, in private.”
Nidhi said and walked to Meera's room. I was left pondering the sense of confidence she was exuding. “Let’s go to your room. It is soundproof, isn’t it? Come on,” Nidhi said again and led Meera to the room.
I could only shake my head in confusion. The door was closed. I looked at Desai and his face was blank. Perhaps he was equally confused. But I knew it didn’t concern him.
I was fucking wrong!

“Have you decided to leave Krish and choose Desai sir?”
I heard Nidhi’s voice. She was clearly not holding back her voice as she was confident that it wouldn’t be heard from outside.
I moved a few steps closer.
“How do you know about this?”
Meera's response was a question. She was equally confused by Nidhi’s sudden intervention.
“Meera mam, this is very important. I want to tell you something that you must know before taking such a huge life decision.” Nidhi’s voice was suddenly soft. “For that, I will have to tell you a bit about myself. I am dating someone who used to meet me during office hours. Krish sir was wonderful to show no qualms about it. He actually helped us meet around. But one day we misused the freedom he granted me and I made out with my boyfriend in Krish sir’s car. A few days later, when sir had the accident here and was bedridden, Desai sir took over his place in the office. He was very good at business. But one day, that would be a month ago; he called me into his office and showed me a video clip. It was CCTV footage from the parking lot, where I and my boyfriend was doing it. We were inside the car but the video had my face visible and recognisable. That was the beginning.”
I was too stunned to take my eyes off the door. I did not care to see what Desai's reaction was, as Nidhi was unravelling the face of a monster in front of my wife.
Nidhi went on.
“Desai sir asked me what would be my mom’s reaction if that video went viral. I had no way but to fall at his feet and plead for his mercy.
At first, Desai sir tried to link me up with Krish sir. He said Krish sir must have seen it already. The car belonged to Krish sir so Desai sir alleged that I must have done it purposefully to let him watch. He alleged that I and Krish sir was having an affair and said I must be sleeping with Krish sir. I cried. Desai sir said a lot of things. He threatened me that he would tell my boyfriend that I was sleeping with Krish sir. Or even better, he said, would be him telling you about the truth. But I swear Meera mam, there is no such thing. Krish sir and I had nothing other than friendship.

For me and my mom, Krish sir is a person we always counted on. When Desai sir threatened to put a blemish on his name, I begged him. I begged him not to destroy Krish sir’s life; I told him Krish sir has only done good things to me. I fell at his feet and cried and begged for his mercy to stop destroying our lives.
But Desai sir had other intentions. I realised it only when he placed his hand on my head and pulled me toward his crotch. I was frightened. I was really frightened. But Desai sir told me that he was not going to force me. “It’s all up to you,” he said with a suggestive smirk. I hated him but I was left with no other option.”
There was a brief silence in the room.
I looked at Desai. He was sitting still on the sofa, his eyes fixed on the floor. He was either practising nonchalance or shaken by the realisation of how his monster face was being unravelled.
A few seconds later, Nidhi spoke again.
“That day, I gave him head. Until my knees ached so much that I could no longer do it. My lips were… I can’t tell you how they felt. You can imagine how I would have felt mentally. But it was just the beginning.
The next two days were a repetition except that there was no begging from my side. He would call me to the office in the afternoon and ask me to lock the door from the inside. And he would gesture for me to kneel in front of him. On the third day, I was anticipating it but he said he did it just for fun. He had no plan to cause harm to my life. It was hard to believe. You know how I would have felt. In your mind, you have all the bad shit… Every time he calls me, it’s a nightmare. I lived with dread that he would ask me to do something else. I was searching for a way to say no to him.
Those were sleepless nights. I stopped chewing when I ate food. I just swallowed for the sake of it.
But a few days passed and there was nothing from Desai sir’s end. I was like… I started believing what he said. He had done it just for fun. He had no plan to cause harm to my life.
Two weeks ago, I decided to meet Krish sir here. It was a Sunday, morning. I phoned Krish sir to ask if it was the right time to visit, but he said you had gone to the temple and asked me to visit on next day. I told him Monday I have work. Krish sir asked me to inform Desai sir that I was going to meet Krish sir.
So I phoned Desai sir the next morning and told him that I would be late in the morning as I would be visiting Krish sir. Desai sir said okay.
But then, when I reached here, I ran into Desai sir in the parking lot of this residential complex. He looked like he was preparing to leave.

But he wasn’t leaving. He said he was waiting for me. He said he would take me to Krish. I followed him to this house. And instead of taking me to Krish sir’s room, he took me to this room. I was confused and frightened. I asked him if he lived here. He replied that he was leaving. He looked frustrated. He said it was his bedroom but I noticed the dressing mirror and the makeup articles on it. I realised that it was your room. And he said this room is absolutely soundproof.”

I could foretell what Nidhi had come to reveal.
I remembered the Sunday when Nidhi had phoned me. I asked her to come on next day. That night was incidentally when Meera had let Desai kiss her in front of me. In the morning, Desai was frustrated enough to decide that he was leaving Pune.
Nidhi just walked into that frustration.

“Desai sir told me he had never thought he would be doing it, but then said he was having a very bad day and so he was going to do it.
I was frightened but when he gestured for me to kneel, I thought it would be something that I was familiar with. It began so, starting with me giving him head. A few minutes later he asked me to take off my shirt to avoid it getting wrinkled. He lay in the bed and asked me to climb onto it; I removed my shirt because I didn’t want to spoil it. There was no way I could meet Krish sir with a wrinkled shirt. Neither could I go home with it. But after that, while I was giving him head he removed my bra too. And he also started kissing me and touching my breasts, saying things like I got nice tender tits. Fuck. He then said he can't stop thinking about tasting me down there and wanted me to remove my pants. I gave in. One step at a time, I knew where this was heading to. But I had nowhere to go. He gave me oral sex. I don’t want to hide anything from you, mam. It was my first time being pleasured like that and I even had an orgasm. And then he made me suck him again. This time he started shedding his clothes too, and eventually, he took it where he wanted to. I was worried about cheating on my boyfriend but he said it was normal. His first girlfriend too had cheated on him, he said. By the time he learnt about her cheating, they had already parted. But he never hated her for cheating on him because he was aware that it was circumstances which led her to it. Like circumstances that led them to break up. He was saying all kinds of things to me and he knew I was not going to challenge him. When he was ready, he asked me to hold his thing and guide it into me. I did what I was asked.
And to be honest, Meera mam, it felt good. I had accepted what was my reality by then. I was making a lot of noise when he did it to me; crying and moaning – what else. The assurance that the room was a soundproof one let me lose grip on my mind completely. At the end of it, I had another orgasm, an intense one. It was an eye-opening moment for me, or like a soul-awakening experience. I was taken to a world I never knew existed and for a moment I wanted to remain there. My only wish in those moments was that Desai sir shouldn’t know that I enjoyed it. I was ashamed to acknowledge it. But he was…like a master of such things. I was just a girl. Desai sir didn’t pull out when he came, and there was no protection either.
After the sex, he said I must walk with him to the parking before coming back to meet Krish. But he warned me about the consequences in case I dared to speak to Krish sir about it.
I did what I was instructed. Went with him to the parking and waited for him to leave and then I returned to this house to meet Krish sir as if nothing happened. I didn’t dare to speak a word about it, to anyone.
When I reached my office that day, Desai sir asked me not to forget to take a pill.

The following day he tried to have sex with me in our office too. But I was scared. He tried to convince me. I agreed when he suggested we go to the bathroom. We went there and he got me naked. By then there was a feeling of anticipation about what I am going to endure. I was not doing it wilfully but I had accepted that this is going to happen. I knelt on the bathroom floor and gave him head. But when he bent me over the wash basin and tried to do it in a standing position I couldn't keep my mouth shut. He was like…huge. I tried my mouth but I was still making loud noises. I thought I was going to cry as I did in this house and I begged him to stop. The ventilator window was an open type and I was sure my nose would go out of the building. He said he had never been desperate for sex like that day. He wanted me. He said we were going to find a hotel. I said, “no, what if someone sees me?” I said I have a lot of friends, I have a boyfriend, and I have friends of my boyfriend. If anybody saw me with you going to a hotel or hanging around, it would be the end of my life. Desai sir was visibly frustrated. He asked me to take him to my house. He was that crazy. Eventually, I suggested that I would visit him the next morning as I had done on the previous day. At first, he thought it was too risky but then after seeing that I was not open to any other options, he agreed. He made me promise that I wouldn't visit you after the sex, though. Because he thought it was too risky. I agreed. I promised him that I would visit him and have sex with him and then would leave immediately.
Desai sir didn't finish the day without enjoying a little more. I gave him head in the bathroom and he finished by doing some rough things… you know, holding my head and doing… and eventually finishing it in my mouth. I closed my eyes as he came into my mouth. It was so much for me, more than a mouthful, and like always I closed my eyes as he made me swallow. But this time, I'm not sure how he did it; he recorded it with his mobile. While removing his pants he had kept his phone on the washbasin and he must have used it to make a quick video. He showed it to me later, saying I looked so beautiful in that. I panicked. It was a seven-second video but my face was visible. His big black penis was in my mouth and was holding my face still as he was ejaculating into my mouth. I panicked and asked if he was blackmailing me. He said no, he just took the video to watch the beautiful moment when he was alone. I demanded he deletes it.
"It's a secret between us," he assured. I kept requesting him to delete it and he finally agreed. He deleted it. But I believe it must be with him. He could still send it to Sundeep – that’s my boyfriend’s name - who would make it viral for what I've done to him. My best option was to be gentle with Desai sir. He has never threatened me because he never had to, except the first time.
The next day, however, he couldn't invite me as he left for Mumbai. Then, a few days after coming back from Mumbai, he gave me a ring in the morning. I have a recording of that call. If you didn’t believe what I told you until now, then you must hear it.”
Nidhi said and then there was no sound coming from the room. I guessed she must have handed Meera the phone and the latter was listening to the call recording.

I looked at Desai again. This was only the second time I was looking at him since Nidhi had closed that door.
Desai was staring at me. My heart jumped out with joy. Desai looked like a loser in every sense. I wondered if he was still plotting to defend himself. I knew it would be a futile exercise.

A few seconds later, Nidhi started talking again.
"I’m not sparing the details because I’m sure you’ll know that I’m now lying about anything. You know how he is in bed.
That day he was a monster in the bed. He opened the door and asked me to be silent as he walked me to this room. As soon as I came in, he closed that door and told me, "you can be noisy now, as loud as you can."
And he went on to make me cry louder than the previous time, louder than I have ever imagined that I could. My cries eventually became pleasure sounds. I lost all inhibitions as he used my body in the ways I thought I wanted to. He kept asking me if my boyfriend was able to give me that much pleasure. I said no. He asked me if I loved him. I said yes. And he asked me if I missed him in bed. I said no. He said, "this is what makes you sexy."
For him, the hotness in me was because I was not single. After making me hit my orgasm, he asked me if I was going to regret those moments. I said probably.
He said don't feel guilty. "When you go back to your boyfriend when you have sex with him, I want you to think of this moment. I want you to think of me. I want you to cherish these lovely moments. This moment of my cock filling the whole of your pussy, and filling it with loads and loads of my cum.” He was so explicit, I hope you’d forgive me. But I want you to believe me, that’s why I’m giving you such explicit details, Meera mam. And he said, “I want you to come back to me when I call, Nidhi. And be mine, for a little while. Will you come back to live these moments, my girl?" He was treating me like I was his lover. I could only say yes. I had surrendered my body and mind to the waves of pleasure he was giving me. He talked about seeing my disappointed face when Sundeep finished it off while having sex with me in the car, and said a girl like me deserved to know what real sex means. And he took me on again, harder than I could resist, and came inside me. I didn't feel an iota of nervousness regarding them being my unsafe period. I was ready to welcome him in any manner he wanted. When he finished, I didn't want to leave the bed, pretending to be physically exhausted. But inside me, I just wanted to stay in those moments. I had forgotten my love, my boyfriend, and everything. Desai sir was a conqueror.”
Even though the things Nidhi was telling Meera were revealing Desai's true face, the way she was suddenly praising Desai's sexual prowess was making me jealous.
Desai was the monster who could turn into a god of sex and make his victims praise him. No wonder why Meera had lost her power to say no to him.
Nidhi spent a moment gathering her memories to open another chapter.
“And we had sex another time too, as Desai sir took me to a hotel suite without telling me where we were going. He said there was a client meeting that he thought I should attend with him. I followed him and I realised his plan only when we reached the suite, where nobody was waiting for us. In the suit, he straightaway grabbed me and started kissing me. I was shocked.
I protested. "Why here?"
And he said we could not meet at Krish sir’s house anymore.
"He's recovered and he's walking. I can't take the risk anymore."
There was no resistance from me, though I felt cheated in the beginning. I was soon lying in the bed, and he was making me cry, moan, and scream like anything. I learnt how much he was holding back when we were in your house because his energy was at another level. He took me to orgasms many times before he finished himself. I welcomed him in many ways, without showing any hesitation. I had become his personal slut and I loved the feeling. I wanted to serve him. I knelt in front of him with my mouth open to let him fill me with his sperm. But he would stop before he finished, saying his sperm should enter my body only through my… vagina. He asked me when was the last time I had sex with Sundeep.
"The last time was when you saw us in the car," I said. Desai sir said it was bad.
"That's bad. I want you to go back to him tomorrow. Make love to him, and feel the difference. I am sure you'll miss me, you'll long to come back to me, you will long for my cock. I want you to come back to me, Nidhi. Will you do that?"
I promised him that I would.
"I'll do anything for you, sir,” I said. “I'm your personal property."
I didn't even know what I was saying. Later I would be ashamed of it but in those moments, I had lost the grip on myself. My conscience, my soul, everything."
Nidhi took a small break before beginning again.
“If he had asked me yesterday morning to come to a hotel suite, I would have gone. That’s the level of domination he has on me. I don’t know how it is, but thinking of the moments he has given me makes me warm. I have had sleepless nights about him. And those nights had finished with wet dreams.
But last night, Krish sir showed up at my house. I wasn’t there. I was at a relative’s house. When I returned my mother told me that his wife had left him and chosen Desai, sir. That’s why I came here to meet you. I hope you understand what I was telling you. I don’t have a scary picture of Desai sir. He’s the man who can show you heaven. But that’s the scariest thing about him.
Meera mam, you can’t trust that man. I am scared that he might use that video clip. But I have managed to take a video clip of him too when he was eating my pussy in the hotel suite. It has his face. I hope it will work because he got a business empire to protect. The moment he threatens me again, I will threaten him too. But if he was to propose to me to have sex with him, I was not sure how to stop myself. That was until today morning. Now I have no such doubts. He is a monster who needs to be stopped. But I wouldn’t have come here if my mom hadn’t told me how Krish sir cried in front of her. He is ready to accept you no matter what you decided. Because he is aware of how good Desai sir is, and he is also aware of how deceptive Desai sir is. Believe me, Meera mam; Krish sir truly loves you. My mom and I have experiences with him that are living testimonials for that.”
“I know that he truly loves me, Nidhi.”
I heard Meera's voice, after a long gap.

I had heard enough. I stormed to the hall and looked at Desai like a winner.
"So this is your true face. Do you have anything to say?"
Before he could reply, I heard the door opening. Meera and Nidhi walked out to the hall. I looked at Desai again.
"Do you have anything to say, Desai?"
Desai looked at Meera.
"It changes nothing, Meera." He said nonchalantly. "There is no point in digging up my past. You know what I'm."
Meera kept staring at him. Her eyes were red.
"Yes, now I know you. And I know that nothing changes you, Desai." I said.
Desai stared at me.
Meera turned to Nidhi.
"Nidhi, that room is not soundproof."
Nidhi was shocked.
I nodded at her.
"We heard everything you spoke in there."
"That morning Krish had heard the sound from his room but he could not recognise your voice because in his head it was only me who could do it with Desai in this house," Meera said. "Poor my Krish, he ended up having a sour moment when he accused me of doing it."
Meera looked at me, completely ignoring Desai. She was not even interested in confronting him.
"I called him a psycho or something... I..."
Her eyes were suddenly wet.
"Meera," Desai said. "It was just a momentary thing. I was desperate for sex. It was beyond my control. So... when I saw Nidhi giving me the right signals, I gave in."
"Shut the fuck up, mister," Nidhi said. "I didn’t give you any signal. You blackmailed me to start it all. Did you forget it?"
"Nidhi, you have no idea what I was going through."
"But why, Desai, why?"
I asked.
"You were living a double life. How many times have you promised Meera that you have selected her as the one and only? There can’t be another woman in your life? And you chose to sleep with another woman in the same bed Meera slept. That too, by blackmailing her. What are you, Desai?"
Desai looked away and took a deep breath. He got up and slowly approached Meera.
"Meera you promised me you’d come with me. Didn’t you say you loved me? Are you going to forget it all in a matter of a few hours?"
"I’ve told you that I love you many times, and you know the circumstances. We have already talked about it enough times... You know that I didn’t mean it. Even Krish is aware of this."
"You are leaning back to Krish, now. Seeing that you’ve been tricked. Are you expecting him to welcome you as if nothing happened? You had unprotected sex with me, that too, promising me that you’d become the mother of my child. We’re going to make a family, didn’t you promise me? That too, right in front of his eyes."
"Who told you I’m expecting him to take me back? I’m not going back to him. I have decided one thing. Enough is enough. I can live my life myself. I can live independently."
"Meera. Please try to understand."
"No, Susheel. No." Meera raised her hand. "Please leave. There is no point in arguing like forever. You have already packed your bag. So it should be easy for you. And do me a favour. Don’t come back, saying you are unable to forget me. I have learnt my lesson the hardest way. There is no coming back."
Desai stared at her for a moment and shook his head.
"I got it, Meera. Now you have a thing to prove in front of your husband. You want to play the good one."
"Susheel." Meera raised her voice. "Don't use your nasty tricks here. I have a good impression of you, still. Don't spoil it. You know me, how stubborn I can be. Your anger, your frustration, and your desperation...none of them will get you anywhere. I believe there is a person inside you who can love people and live your life for others. It's a gift you've found out of our friendship. Go home, and be the son your mom saw in the video call this morning."
"Meera, I can explain my state of mind during those days. That day, we had a heated conversation and I was going to move out of the house. Krish was asking me to stay but you didn't. I was also feeling sorry that I had talked too much in a demeaning manner and insulted you. When you came to talk to me in the morning I was so frustrated that I wanted to drag you to my bed and forcefully make out with you. I even thought you would comply but I could not do that. I wanted you with your will, Meera. But you didn't say anything and you went to the office like I meant nothing to you. I was so frustrated. That's when Nidhi phoned me and asked for permission to visit Krish. She was coming here. When I reached the parking and met her, I couldn't control myself. I needed balance. I needed to be in control, to get back to you. I knew I was beginning to show you the desperate side of me and it was not good. So I diverted it to Nidhi. I accept that I screwed up big time. But Meera, whatever I did, I did it for one reason. I wanted you. I wanted you in my life. Yesterday whatever I told you while making love with you, they all came from the bottom of my heart. Believe me, I love you."
Meera shook her head sideways. She asked Nidhi for her phone.
“I would like to let you listen to a voice clip,” Meera played a voice clip on the phone. She increased the volume as it began playing.

"Good morning, sir."
I heard Nidhi's voice. It was fresh as the morning.
"Nidhi, how are you?"
"Fine sir, how are you?"
"I was thinking of you, Nidhi. Just you."
There was silence from Nidhi's side.
"You are coming, aren't you, Nidhi?"
"Sir, today .."
I could sense the nervousness in Nidhi's voice. Desai interrupted her.
"Come on Nidhi, I am waiting for you..."
"Sir, I am not safe today. If you could wait for a couple of days..."
"I can't wait even for an hour, Nidhi. My cock is throbbing for action. Be here at 9 o'clock. I'll take care of your safety... don't worry about it."
The phone was disconnected from Desai's side.

“This is you. Not at your desperate best. It is you, in your calculative best.” Meera said. Desai had nothing to say.
"Love and sexual frustration are different feelings, Susheel. That defines your character, Susheel. You are not a man who changed out of love. You are a man willing to go to any extent to have sex with the woman you are attracted to. You don’t care who she is. Tomorrow you’ll see another woman and you’ll be attracted to her."
"Come on, Meera. We know we are not the people who can lecture anyone on morals. You acknowledge Krish's love. But he will make her sleep with other men in future too and he’s not the man you deserve. "
"You have proved that you can do wrong when you are not being watched. There's a word in English for that. It's called integrity. I know I'm not a chaste woman to lecture you on that but you were the one who spent the whole last night and today morning making me believe I'm the one. I'm not the one, Susheel. I'm just one of many." 
Meera took a long breath before going on, "and about the man I deserve, I have no other way to admit that it is him." She looked at me. "If his actions were a crime, then I'm a partner in those crimes. Do you know what I'm most remorseful about? It's the fact that I have enjoyed it with all the men he has found for me."

Desai was forced to leave. And just before he walked out, Meera asked him not to go after Nidhi.
"You have always told me that you listen to what I say. Please stick to your words at least in this."
She said.
As soon as Desai walked out of the house, I let out a sigh.
"He left. Oh my god!"
Meera stared at me.
"Why are you so happy about it? Did you listen that I am still moving out?"
"I know you are a stubborn woman. But I'm not going to leave you now."
I said and pulled her close to me and kissed her. She tried to move but I overpowered her quickly. I felt Meera's resistance decrease and she slowly surrendered to me. And we kissed.
"Promise me you are gonna stay with me," I said.
"Only if you keep me."
Meera said.
"I promise that."
"Then I promise you too."
Meera said.

Nidhi was watching us.
“I think you guys may want to talk a little more intimately. Is there any soundproof room in this house, to be honest?” She asked.
Meera looked at me and smiled.
“Only you can tell.”
“That room is soundproof.” I pointed to Desai's room. “But I have nothing to hide from Nidhi. She’s my saviour.”
I looked at Nidhi gratefully.

"We needed a saviour.” Meera smiled. “I can't believe how we were forced by the situations to distrust each other and turn our back on each other.  When you said I slept with him, I didn't even think of confronting Desai before dismissing you. You too never thought of confronting Desai before doubting me."
“I have my thirst for adventure to blame for all of it. Beginning from the incident on the train. When I encouraged you to be intimate with Jai, I only thought it would be just a little bit of adventure. I never knew it would turn into something that makes you hate me." I said.
"I didn't hate you for that, Krish," Meera said. "But I hated myself for that. And I thought Susheel would also hate me because it is justified. If he had heard about that side of me after I had given him such a tough race to get close to me, then he would hate me. I would sound like a hypocrite. An opportunistic slut who was ready to spread my legs for anyone at any place. When I felt he was serious about me, I thought I should tell him; tell him that I'm not worthy to be treated with queen-like devotion. I also told him why I was not able to confess to you about it. If you remembered, I had tried telling you about it. But you were rather thrilled to hear about it. You were so turned on to hear how Jai had enjoyed giving me oral sex. And you were excited to do those stuff by yourself. In those days, we were fighting a war against Susheel. And I felt if you knew that I had sex with another man and got excited about it, then it would be easy for Susheel. I did not want to have Susheel in our life, Krish. Everything that I feared would happen if we let him in our life has happened. When I asked you that I'm choosing him over you, you believed me, didn't you?"
“Yes, I did.”
"Our love is not unbreakable, Krish. We must acknowledge that."
"I do understand now."
I said and put my hand around her. I pressed my forehead onto hers and looked into her eyes. She looked me back and I moved in further to kiss her. Meera readily kissed me back.
"Oh, my baby," I whispered and hugged her tight. And my mouth opened wide and covered her both lips. Our tongues met and soon, we were kissing madly.
"Baby, I want you." I gasped when we parted after a few seconds.
"Take me," Meera said without breaking eye contact.
I lifted her in my arms and hurried to my bedroom. I pushed her onto the bed in an instant and then it began. Our clothes flew in the air and we replaced them with wet kisses on each other's bodies. And eventually, Meera grabbed my dick and guided it into her pussy. It was a grand welcome. As I fucked her, I felt the rage I had felt brewing inside me the previous night coming back to me. There was no stopping.
Meera's moans were soft and I kept the pace under control as I enjoyed the sound of my dick going into her pussy. It was soft sex in every way. The only exception was when Meera hit a peak at the end of it and let out a scream. From her eyes, and the way her lips quivered, I could tell what it was.
It was so satisfying to watch.
"Finish it, Krish..." Meera whispered in my ear when she regained her breath. "Cum inside me. I want a child from you."
That was the best thing she had told me that day.
"But you won't become pregnant today, will you?"
I asked.
"Yes, I won't." Meera smiled. "But you can do it every day until I will."
I smiled.
"I will do it every day."
I promised her and fucked her deeper for more, and filled her pussy with an utterly satisfying ejaculation.
And that was the moment when I promised myself that there won't be any more games in my life.

“Are you going to miss the sex with Desai?”
I asked when I caught my breathing back.
“Sex with Desai.”
Meera smiled thoughtfully.
“You know Krish, sex is sometimes like food. It can be good, bad, or ordinary. We can hate it, love it or even become addicted to it. But there’s one thing that you remember. No matter how tasty it is, no matter how addicted are you, it can’t be the only thing that matter to you. It is just a small part of your world. You can forget it, and sacrifice it for the rest of your world. Sometimes it is not important at all.”

That was how Meera came back to me. She had chosen me over Desai.
That was how she became my Meera again.

When we came out of the room, Nidhi was still sitting in the hall, playing on her mobile phone. I had forgotten about her.
The smirk on her face told me that she had heard us making out.
Meera apologised for forgetting about her. There was a sense of fondness in the way she spoke to Nidhi. And she hugged Nidhi tight and said she saved her life. Nidhi said it was Meera who saved her life.
When Meera went to the kitchen to make coffee, I turned to Nidhi.
"I thought you had come to confront me," I said. "I was scared."
"You are a wonderful person, Krish." Nidhi smiled and placed her palm over mine. "And very lucky."
"Really?"
I laughed. I couldn't tell if she was teasing me.
"Very lucky to have a wife like Meera mam. Anyone else would have killed you in sleep."
I laughed.
"She can still do it."
"No, she won't." Nidhi smiled again. "That's why I said you are lucky."
She took her hand back and went on, "by the way, how are you gonna thank me for helping her to leave Desai sir and come back to you?"
"We had mended our bond already before you showed up. But Desai was capable to make a comeback. You helped Meera show him the door. I will be forever grateful."
"You had watched me having it with Sundeep in the parking lot, hadn’t you?”
Nidhi asked suddenly. I was taken aback.
"Yes," I admitted.
Nidhi stared me in the eyes.
“Are you angry with me?”
I asked.
“Do you think I would have come to tell Meera mam the truth about Desai sir if I was angry with you?”
“But you can blame me for what happened.”
“I would have felt angry, yes. But not after knowing what you did with my mom last night.”
I stared at her for a moment.
"What did she tell you we did last night?"
"She told me the truth, Krish! That’s why I said you are a wonderful person.”
She smiled.
I smiled at her too.

---THE END ---
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 18-01-2023, 03:04 AM