Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter - 41

I heard the sound of Meera climbing back into Desai's bed. The slight squeaking of the bed told me she had lain in the bed and moved closer to Desai. And perhaps, she even had let him put his arm around her.
I wondered if she had ever felt so good while sleeping in my bed. The thought was quite unpleasant. 
"Do you mean all the things you say?" I heard Meera asking. "I mean... You are making me get a little scary."
"Why does it scare you?" Desai asked.
"Because I feel good when you say something but I know we shouldn't be talking like that. Are you trying to change me? Are you trying to change who I am?"
Meera was asking questions that perhaps I was dying to hear.
"Change is natural. No one can stop it. But what changes us is ourselves."
"Stop being diplomatic, mister." Meera's voice had an added seriousness. "This is not your business room."
"Are you doing anything that you don't like? Am I doing anything to you that you don't like?"
"Umm... No, I guess. But you said you are mine and that you decided it long ago."
"Yes, I have decided to be faithful to you."
Desai was saying things he wasn't supposed to say to my wife.
"Aren't you going to find someone in your life? Are you not going to think about marriage?"
"Marriage?"
I thought Desai laughed a little.
"Okay, leave it. Let's not complicate it. I'll give you a simpler question. Aren't you not going to sleep with anyone else?"
"Not when I see you. That's a promise."
"Don't promise anything to me."
"I mean it's a promise I made to myself."
"What about Maitreyi? Are you not going to see her too?"
I was left shaking my head as Meera suddenly brought Maithrei into the discussion.
Why isn't she forgetting that name?
"Come on. She is a past."
Desai said.
"But you are still friends with her. It can happen anytime."
"You're interrogating me."
"Are you getting uncomfortable?"
"No. I just wonder what it is about."
"Susheel, I don't want to see what we have between us become a punishment for you. No matter what feelings I develop for you, we will not be a couple."
"No, no... Meera. I am not looking forward to seeing us as a couple. I have no plans to ruin your life with Krish."
"That's my greatest courage. I trust you, Susheel."
"You can trust me. I told you I'll be faithful to you. Forever."

"Enough!" I said myself and pulled out the earphone from my ears. And I paused the playing of the audio file.
 Enough of his promises to be faithful to my wife! I said in my mind. Who the hell is he to promise her such things? Why can't he just walk away and start looking for another married woman on the street?

As I sat back I started thinking about the reason Meera mentioned.
"...what is the second reason why you don't want Krish to watch?"
"I don't want to tell you now... This is such a beautiful moment I don't want to spoil it. The thought of it makes me hate myself. And I don't want you to start hating me this very night."
I could only try to guess what it could be.
Is it about Ashish?
Ashish Bharadwaj was one person Desai hated just for being an acquaintance of Meera. And Meera had slept with him. Meera could hate herself for having committed that mistake and she would also expect Desai to hate her for having slept with an equally capable man.  Ashish’s name came to my mind only because he was the only person I knew Desai hated to see around Meera. But it didn't make any sense.
Because it had nothing to stop Meera from having sex with Desai in front of me.

I remembered something, then. Meera had told Desai that she would reveal it in the morning. She meant Saturday morning, didn’t she?
 It was already Saturday night. So she must have already shared it with Desai. There was enough time for her to tell him. It could be the first thing Desai might have asked her in the morning.
But one thing was sure. If she had told Desai about it, and as far as I knew, Desai hadn't found it enough to hate her.

I felt the chances are that I was going to hear it from the rest of the recordings. However, just as I began to resume playing the audio clip, I heard the doorbell ringing.
They had returned!

I closed the laptop and hurried towards the front door. As I walked I sensed the wetness in my underwear. I had ejaculated in my pants!
I took a few deep breaths and opened the door.
Meera was standing in the front and Desai, a step behind her. I tried to smile at them. But I didn't know how to greet them. Perhaps I was already looking for signs.
Any evidence of betraying me?
"What happened, Krish?" Meera asked. "You look tired."
She was not hurrying to walk in.
"I... I was watching a film. It's such a stupid headache-inducing film."
I made up an excuse and gestured for her to come in. She walked in and grabbed my hand. I prayed that she didn't catch the smell of cum from me.
"Didn't you have dinner?" She asked again.
I had forgotten about the dinner. It was the last thing he was worried about. But I was amused that she still had the mindfulness to be my caring wife.
"Yeah, I did. How was your party?" I asked.
"You need to see it to believe it. It was so great." Desai said and handed a packet to me. It was a bottle of scotch.
"I picked it up for you, my friend," he added.
We walked to the hall and I thanked him as I kept the bottle on the shelf. We all returned to the hall and sat on the sofa with Meera sitting with Desai and me on the other one. From my side, I could view the bulge of her right breast through the deep neck of the dress. I noticed that Meera was tipsy.
"So you had a great time," I said.
Meera bit her lips and threw a glance at Desai.
"Mmm... It was fine, but someone was in a hurry to get back home.."
"Why?"
I looked at Desai.
"I was worried about you, man."
"Oh, how sweet!"
Meera reached out and pinched him.
"Such a liar!"
"What happened?"
I asked again.
"Come on Krish, don't embarrass me," Desai said.
But Meera was not stopping.
"You know, his friends — the owner couple — they wanted him to try some of their signature cocktails. It was fun to see him say no."
"I tried their cocktails."
Desai said.
"Not even half of them."
"How can someone have so many in so less time?"
Desai was suddenly pretending to be a teenager.
"But you were enjoying. There was no excuse."
"To be honest, Krish, I didn't want to be drunk."
"Be a little more honest. He was scared that he would spoil the night."
"I have no problem, to be honest. I didn't want to spoil the night."

I was getting tired of their flirting.
"Are you guys talking about sex?"
I asked. They both were suddenly staring at me.
"Krish, let me tell you something in your face," Desai said slowly. "You are very unromantic."
"Yeah, that's why I hired you." I hit back.
"Well, are you guys talking about sex?" Meera asked. And we all laughed together.

The way Meera was sitting next to Desai, that too with her body slightly leaning onto him, was making me think that it would be only a matter of time before they went to his bedroom. I suddenly remembered that I hadn't placed the voice recorder back under Desai's bed. That realization evoked panic in me. I knew what they were going to talk about would be mostly a continuation of the previous night's conversation. I wanted to hear what they were going to talk about by any means. But I knew it was impossible to place the voice recorder in Desai's room.
My only option was to get them to sleep in either of the other two rooms.
"In case you are talking about the obvious thing, I am willing to share a helping hand. I can give you my bedroom if you want."
I said.
Meera stared at me for a moment and then blossomed into a smile. She looked so gorgeous I couldn't take my eyes off her face. But I could see why she was smiling; she was so ready to take my bedroom and have sex in there with Desai.
I knew I was doing things I shouldn't have. But I was ready to take the risk.
"That's a good proposition," Desai shook his head. "After all, it's the place it all began, isn't it?"
He asked and put his arm around her. Meera tried to push him away but failed in that. She was sitting too close to him. Desai pulled her further close to him.
With his right hand, he carefully brushed away the few strands of hair that had fallen in front of her neck. His eyes were fixed on her. In those eyes and his breath, I saw an unquenchable desire to make love to her.
And Meera was drawn to his eyes. "mmm...hmmm?"
"How can I look away from you, my babe?"
Desai said and raised his right hand to turn her face towards him, slightly, and kissed her!
More than the kiss, his nonchalance made me stare.
The kiss wasn't wild but adequately intimate. I saw him sucking her lips first and when Meera pulled her head back I saw her lower lip being pulled by his bite. I sat like a statue. 
Desai could do anything. I knew.
My wife had become his property completely.

Suddenly I felt as if Desai had managed to convince her to be part of his biggest fantasy. 
Is she going to make love to him on the couch and let me watch from the closest spot?
"Do you want something to drink?"
Meera asked, dashing my doubt. Only then I realised how the momentary thought had lured the weaker self of me out of all the negative feelings. I was still the cuckold husband who felt thrilled at the idea of this muscular man fucking my wife in front of my eyes.
"It depends on what you're offering," Desai said. Meera had got up but Desai hadn't freed her hand.
"You can suggest," Meera said, without showing any hurry to free her hand from him.
"Anything as you wish, and then we're going to my room," Desai said.
I was disappointed. They were going to sleep in his room and I had no chance to place the voice recorder in place. The only thing I could do further in the night was to listen to the rest of the recording.
I stood up.
"I suggest you drop that idea if you're planning to visit the temple in the morning."
I said.
Meera looked at me and nodded.
"You're right."
"I love you, Krish," Desai said and lifted her off her feet and kissed her again. Meera made a noise out of surprise. "And goodnight." He said and walked to his room without waiting for my response.
"Goodnight, guys." I blurted and watched them disappear into the room. The door was closed soon, leaving me with a sense of solitude.
I knew her voice would start raising from that room but there was no way I could listen to it. Moans and screams of pleasure from my wife's throat. For a moment, I wondered how many times he would go on to make her cum during the weekend. I had heard him screaming thrice the previous night.
As many times would be tonight's number. I thought.
I wondered if my wife would ever enjoy sex with me like earlier. Or would she start faking to keep me happy?
I thought it was time I realised that I should not let it continue like forever. Desai would soon be plotting to take her to his places, his hometown or even foreign beaches.
No, that's not going to happen. I thought.

I hurried to my room and closed the door. There was no point in trying to spy on them.
I quietly opened the laptop and resumed playing the audio clip.

"You can trust me. I told you I'll be faithful to you. Forever."
There was a silent gap after Desai's words. I wondered if they had again started kissing.
After a while, I heard Desai's voice.
"Do you like it?"
"Mmm...I don't know. Maybe yes...you have a muscular chest."
"I mean the hairs..."
"They are good, especially when I lie on your chest like this... something to play with and fall asleep."
I could imagine Meera smiling. Her hand was on his hairy chest.
So much intimacy. I sighed.
"Are you going to fall asleep, baby?"
Desai asked a few seconds later.
"Let's sleep, Susheel. It's getting late. I need to get up and make breakfast. I'll also join Krish on a drive."
"A drive?"
"Krish wants to go on a short drive in the morning. In his car."
"Where?"
"I don't know."
"And are you going?"
"Why? Shouldn't I go? I think he shouldn't be driving alone."
"He's pretty good. Believe me."
"Don't you want me to go?"
"Stay back."
"But why?"
"Please."
"No. I'm not going to stay in bed with you until then, okay?"
"I don't want you to stay in bed with me. I just want you to stay with me. I'll wake up when you want me to."
"I'll bring you coffee."
"But you'll stay with me."
"Are you getting possessive, mister?"
"Not that. I don't want you to be torn between us two. Like today, no sharing."
"This is called possessive. You are very unlike Krish."
"Is that a compliment?"
There was no reply from Meera. After a few seconds, I heard Desai's voice.
"You know babe, the happiest moment a man can have is not getting to sleep with the woman he loves, but getting to wake up with her."
I heard a small giggle from Meera.
"Stop being overly romantic. It's not suiting your age, mister."
Her voice was soft with sleepiness.
"Will you come to my hometown, if I convince Krish?"
Desai's question surprised me.
"How?"
"I don't know. But I know he will agree."
"If he agrees, then I will consider it."
Meera's voice still felt like she was sleeping. But I wasn't asleep. I instantly decided that I would never let it happen.

The audio clip ended after a long silence. Perhaps they had fallen asleep.

I was stunned to learn that Meera wanted to join me on the morning drive. But Desai didn't let her! And if that wasn't enough, his expression of possessiveness was appreciated by Meera.

The next audio clip had Meera waking up Desai and giving him coffee. Normal morning chat followed, and it ended quickly as Meera went back to the kitchen. It surprised me that Desai didn't try to pull her back to bed.

There were many more bits of audio clips which were recorded during the daytime. None of them was intriguing. Finally, I stopped and kept the laptop aside.

Now I was left with nothing to do. At the same time, a part of my mind was becoming restless with the thought that my wife would be crying with pleasure in the other room. I had nothing to do about it as well.
I got up and dropped myself across the bed, facing up. Various thoughts were disturbing me. The most disappointing one was the realisation that I had forced Meera to fake an orgasm. Why did she do it?
I was so happy and proud as a man and a husband to make her cum so easily while another man watched. But it was a lie. I remembered the scream Meera had let out, it was so original. But it was a lie.
I took a deep breath and sat up.
Why did she do it?
So that she could stop me from spending more time trying to please her? So that she could help Desai claim her body as soon as possible?
No. I shook my head. My Meera would never think so harshly of my love. There could be another reason. Maybe she would have done it to save me from the embarrassment. I was about to be embarrassed, having spent too early, to be honest.
I tried to be optimistic, even though I felt I was being too optimistic.

As I prepared myself to sleep, I felt hungry. I hadn't had dinner yet. I remember how Meera asked me about the dinner even when she was enjoying the company of Desai. I felt no matter what I had heard in the recordings, Meera still had a space in her heart for me. It was my hope.
To meet the needs of my empty stomach, I decided to go to the kitchen and have some fruit. But as soon as I walked out of my room, I heard a peal of laughter from Meera's bedroom. I was even surprised that they were in her room instead of Desai's. I hurried towards the room and stood next to the room, listening quietly.
They were just talking.
Meera was telling a story about someone in her office.
"A few days later I was looking for him and I couldn't find him. I even went up to his cubicle looking for him. So I found his number but it was right there. As his phone rang, I saw the name he saved my contact number on his phone. It was 'my crush'. Hearing his phone ringing he showed up from somewhere. You should have seen his face. I made him change the name immediately but I was laughing about it. He was begging me not to tell anyone."
Desai was laughing too.
"Did you tell anyone?" He asked.
"You mean Krish? No, he would make it worse."
"How? Will he make any allegations?"
"No, not that." Meera giggled. "He would tell me to tease the man further. And not only that, when he gets a chance to meet him, he would simply ask him if his wife was still his crush."
"Yeah, I understand. He will then get the guy to spit out all the fantasies he's had about you."
I couldn't believe how they were making fun of me. The bastard was doing it at my expense and my wife was playing her part.
"Did he make you share all yours?" Meera asked.
"He didn't make me," Desai's response was slow. "I did it voluntarily."
I spent a moment appreciating him in my mind for telling the truth about that.
"Oh, I forgot," Meera said. "You're just like him. Loving to feed the other your dark fantasies."
"I don't share my dark fantasies. But I love sharing my bright fantasies."
"Oh, so you do have dark fantasies! What are they like? Are they about me?"
"Dark fantasies can't be shared, baby."
"Not even with me?"
"Do you want to be that close to me?"
"How close do you want me to be? There's no gap between us. See, my breasts are on your chest."
I could not hear Desai's reply. I spent a few seconds and then put my ear on a hole in the door. There was complete silence except for the tick-tick sound coming from the wall clock in the hall. I tried to concentrate even more. And I heard the sound of them kissing.
All of a sudden, they were kissing!
"When will you spit into my mouth?"
I heard Desai's voice.
"Shut up!"
"When will you spit into my mouth?"
"Do you want me to do that too? What is he making you?"
"It's not about him..."
"You know the taste."
"No...I want the feel of it..."
"Your kiss is so hard...intense...why there's a need for spitting?"
"Will you do that?"
"No, it's a thing reserved for my Krish."
"Okay....mmm... okay, I'll wait."
"Don't wait..."
"My wishes have always come true."
Meera laughed.
"Maybe not this."
Desai joined her in the laughter. I felt there was no reason to laugh. Perhaps they both knew it was just a matter of time before Meera turned his wish a reality. I imagined how she had spat into my mouth during our lovemaking on Friday, in front of him. It felt like a distant memory already. She must have forgotten what we did in bed. I thought. After being bombarded with so many moments of intimate pleasure from Desai.
Still, I loved how Meera told him it was a thing she could give only me. My Krish.

"What were you saying about dancing around the bonfire?"
Meera was asking, suddenly changing the subject.
"When?"
"At the dance floor."
"Oh, yes. I'm not a dancer. If there's a place I'd dance with you without holding myself back, it would be around a bonfire."
"Are you suggesting something?"
"What's your experience in the wild? I mean, the wild."
"I have my share of memories with Krish."
"Mmm...hmm?"
"On the second year of our wedding, Krish took me to a place in the south.” Meera's voice became sweet as she started sharing a fond memory. “I wouldn't tell you where; I'm sure you'd tell me you wanna go too. There was a lake that was so beautiful... under the serene skies. And a wooden dock to walk on. We sat on the edge of it. Our feet touching the water. As I lay back only the beneath of my feet touched the water. It was so lovely. Not only the day but also how it felt. It was one of the most romantic days of my life. What are you smiling at, mister?"
"I can see that lake and sky and water and how it felt; I can see it in your eyes."
"It was one of the most romantic days in my life."

I remembered the day. It was a short trip we had a few days after our first anniversary. I could remember the sunny bright day. Lying on the wooden dock, looking at the blue sky, talking about silly things. And of course, holding each other's arms. The beautiful memory along with the fact that Meera chose to remember it now made me smile.

"Surely it was. And you pull my feet when I try to be romantic." Desai was saying. "Don't you like me being romantic at all?"
"Who told you that?"
"Then?"
"I find this side of you very amusing and likeable. These moments are indeed special. I...."
She paused abruptly.
"Mmm?"
I heard Desai urging her to say more.
"Nothing. I'm already talking too much, especially when you make me feel special. No. I'm already two minds about it. Let's not cross the lines, Susheel."
"I love these moments, baby. No matter what you say. I just love to be in it."
"That's a clever thing to say."
"Then what's making you pull my feet when I try to be romantic?"
"There's something called age, mister."
"Am I too old for you?"
"I mean to say my age, gentleman. Not yours. With time, people stop looking for romance."
"But you love it. I have seen it in your eyes."
"You little rascal." Meera laughed. "You find everything in my eyes. How did you find out that I was faking it with Krish yesterday?"
"There's something called paying attention."
Meera laughed.
"But he didn't find it out," she said.
"He wasn't paying attention."
"He was busy."
I felt bad that my wife had to defend me in front of him. It was my mistake. I wasn't paying attention. I was just hurrying through my fantasies. I could have approached it slowly. It was the night I had been waiting for many weeks, and I could have done it better. The thoughts of my disappointment were piling up in my head.

At the same time, it frustrated me that Desai and Meera were just talking. There were no signs of intimacy apart from the lone kiss they had shared a few minutes ago. They were only interested in casual talk. They kept talking, subjects varying from silly memories to jokes. I heard Meera talking about a funny incident that happened in her office a few days ago.
As their talks and laughter went on, I became conscious of my hunger. I went to the kitchen and quietly ate a couple of apples. When I came back, I stopped at Meera's door again. I heard Desai sharing a memory of his childhood. It was about him jokingly swearing to his elder cousin-sister a few months before her wedding that he would be the happiest man at her wedding. He had told her that he would be happy to get rid of her, but when the wedding day arrived he ended up being the most emotional person. Desai said he had cried like a little boy as she came to him to say goodbye. In his memory, it was the last day he cried in his life.
Even though they were talking about such things, the anticipation of them starting to make out was growing inside me. My dick had become rock-hard. At the back of my mind, I thought they would soon be hurrying to get rid of each other's clothes. Meera's laughter every time made me think it would soon be stopped by a wild kiss from Desai. As the pressure mounted inside my pants, I started caressing my dick. It began with my hand over my pants, but I soon pulled it out and started jerking slowly. Eventually, I came and caught my sperm in my hand.
I returned to my room and washed. I was tired of waiting and I felt sleepy. I knew they would be having night-long crazy sex in that room but my only regret was that I was not going to hear anything from it.

One thing was sure. Desai was not hurrying to have sex with her. He was trying to get into her heart. I knew it was something - in fact, the only thing - that I had told him not to do. He could fuck her hard and fill her mouth with his cum as many times as he wanted. But he was not doing that. He was talking to her, trying to convey that he values every moment he spends with her.
It was alarming to realise that Desai was longing for my wife's heart. He was longing for Meera.
Even though a part of my mind was telling me it was probably the last night he was going to spend with her, I knew that I had to stop it.
I had to find a way to limit Desai's closeness to Meera.

When I opened my eyes in the morning Meera was standing in front of me.
"Wake up, Krish. We're going to the temple."
Meera smiled at me. She had bathed. The smell of her freshly bathed body awakened all my senses in an instant. As I sat up, she handed me a cup of coffee.
"You need to hurry after this, honey."
She added.
I nodded at her, with my eyes searching around her lips and neck for love bites from the last night. The thought that her body had been just an object to fulfil Desai's lust a few hours ago was not leaving me. But I could not find anything.
"There's something called paying attention."
I remembered Desai's words and looked closer. But there was nothing.
Meera looked like a lovely wife, a lovely woman who would never stray away. She pointed to my ironed shirt in the wardrobe.
"Don't be late, Krish. I'm going to get ready."
She said and hurried to her room.
I wondered if Desai was still sleeping in her room. I also wondered if there would be any cloth on his body.
When I finished my shower, I quickly got dressed and went to Meera's room. Desai was not in her bed.
"Where is Desai?"
I asked Meera, only to regret letting her know that I was aware of them sleeping in that room. I wanted her to reveal it herself, rather than after being confronted.
"Let him sleep. He's not coming." Meera replied. "He'll meet us for breakfast."
Desai was sleeping in his room, I would learn soon after. I spent a moment envying him for sleeping so peacefully after enjoying the company of a beautiful woman like Meera for the whole night. For one second, I had forgotten that I was her husband.

Wearing a red saree to the temple, Meera looked at her absolute best. The blouse had a deep neck that elegantly showed off the flawless skin on her back. Even inside the temple, I found men and women looking at her admiringly.
The temple visit was a good experience. I felt good for finally finding an opportunity to spend some time with Meera.
After the visit was over, Meera mentioned a place to have breakfast.
"Susheel will join us there," Meera revealed.
As we headed to the restaurant, I chose to drive the car and I drove slowly.
"I think you'd be saddened when he leaves," I said a few seconds later. "Because he wouldn't be coming back to stay with us like he's been doing for the last two months."
Meera looked at me, "wouldn't you be sad?"
I was forced to nod at her.
"He's become closer than we ever thought, right?"
"True," Meera said. "He has been a true friend to us. He has done things other people might not do. Which friend will leave behind his world and stay with you for two months? If he had been trying to woo me, trying to take advantage of the situation to sleep with me -which he had every reason to hope for, then I wouldn't have held this opinion. I think his stature as an important face in our life is cemented forever. His happiness is in seeing me happy, seeing us happy. And it makes me proud when he says I'm the one who changed him."
She had only good things to say about him. I forced a smile.
"So you have nothing against him; I mean it's funny to think that he was our enemy number one in the beginning."
"He's not the same person. If he was, then he would have stayed my number one enemy even now."
"Your positive attitude towards him makes me jealous and slightly insecure."
Meera laughed it off.
"You, jealousy? Insecure? Don't be joking. I know you get hard when you become jealous."
"I mean... His being so perfect makes me scared."
"No, don't think he's that perfect. He's got his little share of dark fantasy that he's not sharing with you."
Meera said with a smile.
I was curious. "What is that?"
"I think in his head, he's my husband. And that version comes out during the most intimate moments between us."
"What does he do?"
"He keeps saying I love you. And he forces me to say the same to him. It makes him completely satisfied when I say such things."
"Do you tell him that you love him?"
"In the peak of the moments, you know, when we are no more conscious about the world and everything else, in those moments, we do and say crazy things. He makes me say he's mine and I'm his."
I thought it was the moment I should warn her.
"Don't you think you are making him believe those things?" I asked.
"I don't think he would be believing his own words."
"Do you mean he is faking those words?"
"Yes. But I think he is completely honest with one thing. He believes that I'm his woman and he's not interested in any other women for now. He said it is making him a good person from the inside."
I was stunned by the level of positive opinion she was holding about Desai. For one moment I wondered if I had faltered in assessing Desai. Because as I was developing hostile feelings about him with every passing hour, Meera was gathering evidence to think of him as trustworthy.

As we reached the restaurant, I had to cut short the conversation. Desai was waiting for us. As he welcomed us, I noticed how he shook my hand first and then hurried to put his arm around Meera as if to show us the way. Meera did not show any discomfort in being touched by him in my presence, and I ended up looking around. I remembered Venkat's worries.
If this was how they would behave in my presence, I could only guess how they would do it in my absence. The subtlety was gone. It would be a matter of time before they started saying 'I love you' to each other in front of me. I thought.
At the breakfast table, Desai sat with Meera. I thought he would ask me for the sake of formality. But he didn't.
The food was delicious but I was finding it tough to enjoy it.
After a while, I wondered what was happening to me. I was a husband itching to witness his wife getting fucked by another man without feeling an iota of distress. But now seeing her sitting close to him at a breakfast table was making me tense.
Perhaps I had started hating Desai. Enough is enough. I would soon hear someone screaming inside my head.

As breakfast neared the end, Meera revealed that she had the plan to visit a salon.
"And I will go for a short shopping in the nearby street. You guys can leave me."
She said.
As Meera paid a visit to the washroom, Desai gave me a piece of his mind.
"Last night I was discussing with her about visiting Shimoga, Krish. You guys will find it amazing..."
"You should give us a break, Desai," I said, interrupting him.  My words made him stare at me. I went on, " Let me gather myself, my friend. I'm starting to miss my wife."
Desai shook his head slowly.
"Okay, okay." He said.

Perhaps Desai had gotten the message loud and clear, he decided to leave after breakfast.
"Krish will drop you at the salon, honey. I will be waiting for you at home. See you." He said and left.

On way to the salon, I asked Meera about the resto-bar inauguration. She said the ambience was great with a lot of young people present. There was a stand-up comedy which was followed by a dance event. People started to join and it soon became a dance floor. "It was fun." She added.
"Did you dance with him at the bar?"
She looked at me.
"No."
"Kiss?"
"No."
"No?"
I looked at her suspiciously.
"Not in the bar, Krish. In the parking, I mean inside our car. But Susheel stopped before it went beyond crazy. He was mindful that we shouldn't be breaking the promise made to you. He said let's go home."
"Maybe he was hurrying to get back into your bed," I said. "The sex with him was great, wasn't it? It was worth waiting, wasn't it?"
Meera shook her head without looking at me. But she was smiling.
"Yesterday we didn't have sex." She said. I was surprised. But then, I felt I knew it already. They were just talking.
"And in the morning? What about it?"
"It was quick but great."
Meera replied casually.
I was shocked.
I knew she didn't have morning sex with him on Saturday. And Sunday we left for the temple in the early morning. Then, when?
"You slept with him before we went to the temple? It's quite strange." I said.
"No, Krish. I was talking about yesterday morning."
"But...but yesterday you looked fine when you woke up."
I said quickly.
Meera looked at me. "Oh... so you were checking me out!"
I saw a smirk on her lips.
"Tell me," I insisted.
"Krish, we didn't have sex in the morning when we woke up. We had it when you went for the ride."
"Oh!" I ended up staring at her. "Really?"
But I hadn't heard any such sound in the morning's recordings. I felt she was trying to fool me.
"It is unbelievable," I said.
"It was in the kitchen, Krish."
Meera revealed.
I was stunned. I remembered how she was adamant about not joining me for the drive. She had better things to do other than join me on a stupid car ride.
"In the kitchen?"
"Yes, in the kitchen." Meera was smiling.
"How...how was...it?"
My voice was shaky. I coughed to make up for it.
"It was good. Don't ask for the details now. Take the right turn from there, Krish."
She pointed forward. I took the right turn.
"But I still wonder... I mean how...in the kitchen?"
"He sat me on the countertop, and then...like that. Rest is for you to imagine."
I saw her eyes light up as she remembered the magical pleasure those moments had given her.
Before we could talk too much our journey ended in front of the saloon. Meera said she would hire a cab and asked me to leave with the car.

On the way back home I was struggling to contain my emotions. I couldn't believe that Desai managed to mate with my wife without even giving me a hint despite all my efforts to see them. I had breakfast with him and Meera in the dining hall before leaving for the drive. When I came back he had gone out and Meera was taking a bath.
I didn't even know that they had shared their bodies once again, that too in my kitchen.
I could only imagine how much fun he would have had as he mounted her on the countertop and rammed his cock into her pussy.
He had gotten another chance to make her scream with pleasure. And it was not wasted.

When I reached home, I was going to head straight to the kitchen and see the spot where he had fucked my wife. However, to my surprise, Desai had completed his tasks and he was waiting for me.

I asked him about his flight itinerary. He said he was thinking about changing the plans.
"My agent has finalised a few meetings in Mumbai. So, tomorrow I'll have to be there."
He said.
He had found an opportunity to extend the weekend to one more night. One more night to screw my wife. I thought.
I forced a smile onto my face.
"It's funny to see how our plans change overnight, right?"
"Travelling is always fun, my friend." He said. "Have you ever gone on trekking or river rafting?"
His sudden question made me wonder if he was making more plans.
"Yeah... we had done one river rafting here in Pune. It was years ago."
I said.
"Let's go on another trip. You, me, and Meera. A two-day trip. I will arrange everything, like a camping tent and all. And we will spend the night under the sky camping and having fun."
I felt I knew what he was talking about.
I smiled.
"What are you smiling about?" Desai asked.
"I was wondering who will get to sleep with Meera."
I said with a smile.
"Why do you ask that?"
"Because your fantasies are always about sex."
"No," Desai laughed lightly. "This time it is not about sex, Krish."
"Oh, I see."
"But I have a fantasy that involves sex. It is one that I am scared to discuss with you. But I hope you won't be angry when I share it. Because one day I will be sharing it since I have it in my mind."
"Then share it now we have time."
"I know it will sound stupid but that is not stopping me from sharing it with you. I want you to listen first and say yes or no. Please don't overreact before listening completely."
"You're adding too much suspense my friend," I said.
"Yeah I know, but this one deserves some bit of suspense."
Desai shook his head.
"Do you remember the night our friend Piyush spent overnight with us? That night he had come to know what is going on between us. He's a good friend. I trust him. But he has been asking me for a favour. Of course, in a very positive way. You can trust me with this, he's not a man of trouble. He just happens to be quite a fan of Meera. From the first day he met her at the resort to the day he stayed overnight with us, he used to talk about how he was fond of Meera. I was not surprised. Recently he has come up with a request. He wants to have a date with Meera. He said just one time. Date means not the usual one. We will party here and let him have some time with Meera."
I didn't stop staring at his face. I could literally feel my blood boiling through my veins. I thought it was reflecting on my face.
I took a deep breath and then spoke.
"Desai, this moment I've just realised that our friendship is much stronger than I thought until now. If not for that, I would have already kicked you out of this house, that too, altering the shape of your face with my fist."
I spoke without hiding my anger. I could see Desai's facial expression changing as he had perhaps learned that his proposition had backfired.
"Krish, I know it will be hard to accept. But it's a fantasy. I am not demanding you do it. Piyush is just like us. A man of fantasy. There is no one better than you to think beyond the event and to see how much fun it will be for us. I mean for you and me."
I stared at him for another few minutes which gave him enough time to worry about my response.
"I told you...." He began saying again.
"What do you mean by that?"
I interrupted him, forcing a sense of calmness into my voice.
Desai took a deep breath.
"Just imagine Piyush coming over and having dinner with us. We'll have a couple of drinks. I will let him flirt with Meera. We'll let him sit with her on the couch where you are sitting. He will put his arm around her. And slowly will together bring up the temperature. Finally, we will let him proceed with her to that room. I will ask him to leave that door open. We will hear the sound of them mating. I am sure you can see it will be a crazy night."
"Wait, you said you will let him flirt with Meera. First thing first. What makes you think Meera will allow that?"
"You leave that to me, Krish. I will convince her."
I was stunned. Not because of what I heard but for his audacity to say that.
"You will convince her? And you will convince her to go to that bedroom with him?"
"Leave it to me, man."
He said again. The confidence he was putting on his face was killing me.
I sat back on the sofa.

Even though I hated to process the idea he was proposing, in the first place, then I felt this was the opportunity I had been searching for for many hours. A reason for Meera to hate Desai. If he asked Meera to sleep with Piyush she will definitely kick him out of the house.
"I am not saying tonight, Krish." Desai went on. "Tonight I am not going to share her with anyone including you. Because I know I won't be seeing her for while."
I looked straight into his eyes.
"But I suggest you talk to her tonight itself." I blurted. "Because you've said it and I've heard it. Now I can't go to sleep with this."
"So I will take that a yes?"
Desai said, his confidence evolving into excitement.
"My yes doesn't mean anything, Desai." I could feel the confidence in my voice, rising. "It's Meera's yes that matters. You'll have to talk to her."
Desai nodded, "You know Piyush is not a bad guy. He has never asked me for a favour like that. He is a family man. But the other night he came to know about my relationship with Meera. After that, he said he had many sleepless nights. He was not able to forget Meera's face. And her behaviour. I mean how lovely she was... like a perfect wife. A doting family woman with enviable career success. He told me I was a magician. But I didn't want to put a stigma around Meera's character by any means, I mean by suggesting Meera was cheating on you. I ended up confessing what our relationship is like because I trust him with my heart. My friend had since then begged me to arrange a meeting with her. I mean... you know what I mean. But I didn't consider it just because he is my friend or he begged me. It's rather about me and you. We are creatures of fantasy. We have done many things together. I am a man who licked your wife's pussy right after you fucked her. It was a hell of a fantasy. If you had the chance to watch me doing it you would have cummed right away. You are going to watch me and Meera having it. Your fantasy is going to be a reality very soon my friend. And this new fantasy, we're gonna watch her with our friend. Certain things in our lives are crazy to think about but insanely fun when pulled off."
I couldn't believe how much he had dipped his head into it.

The doorbell rang suddenly. Meera had returned from the salon. I opened the door and spent a moment admiring the beauty of the gorgeous woman standing there with a smile.
How is he going to convey to her that he wants her to sleep with another man? 
I wondered.
Meera's hair had become softer and wavier. Her face shone brighter. Her eyes were nothing short of a sparkling diamond.
"Wow. Worth every penny you've spent there. How can someone be so beautiful!"
Desai had reached behind me and he forwarded his hand to welcome Meera. 
No matter how much he tried to please her, he was going to piss her off big time. I knew it.

As Meera walked with him, Desai quickly and smartly placed a peck on the side of her mouth. It made her smile.
"What you guys are doing here? Sharing your fantasies?"
She asked casually.
"No, we were just talking about the weather."
I said with a smile.
"We were talking about an adventure trip, Meera. Next time when we meet, we're going on trekking. A day trip to the mountains. It will be fun."
"Oh really?" Meera was excited. "It must be your idea." She said and look at me. "Because such ideas never come to Krish's head."
Desai turned to me.
"So we are locking the idea. I will come up with a complete plan. We'll be having fun."
"But don't tell me to sleep between you at the end of the day. I don't trust you guys both." 
Meera warned us jokingly and proceeded to her room.

chapter to be cont'd...
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 12 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 27-12-2022, 02:50 AM