Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter 40 continues.

However, in the morning I found it difficult to retrieve the recorder from Desai's room. I woke up at my usual time but Meera and Desai took their time to walk out of that room. As I found the door closed in the morning, I thought they must be having morning sex. But when Meera walked out, I could not find any evidence. She walked out like any other day.
When Desai came to the hall, I asked him about the night.
"It was beautiful, Krish." He said with a proud smile. "You know, I had waited too long for it."
I wanted to ask him if he was going to let Meera sleep in my room at night. But I didn't ask, for the fear of giving him a chance to decide and dictate.
"I thought you would leave the door open," I said.
"I wanted to leave it open. But Meera insisted that I close it."
"Oh," I said. It was expected.
"But I promise you, Krish. It will happen soon."
He said.
I was not dying to see him fuck my wife. But all I could think about was how he would have done it last night.

As Desai went to the shower, I thought about retrieving the voice recorder from Desai's room. But I could not gather enough courage. Even if I could retrieve the recorder, I was not sure about using it when Meera and Desai are home. So I waited patiently.
Meera was busy in the kitchen. She was wearing a black top and an orange skirt. Her hair was tied in a hurry. She smiled at me and it looked like a perfect way a wife could welcome her husband in the kitchen. It was absolutely calm. Except that I knew she was fucking another man in the night.
"How did it go, baby?" I asked, only to feel bad about having jumped into the subject in such a bizarre way.
Meera looked at me and gave me an innocent look. As if she didn't fuck him last night.
"The last night." I reminded her. In case she has forgotten.
"It was good."
Her voice was soft.
"Just good?"
I wanted her to stop making the dosa for a moment and face her husband. But she kept doing her things.
"Well... It was great." She said without looking at me. The casualness in her behaviour was making me jealous.
I moved closer, almost touching our arms, with my back against the counter.
"Greater than what we had?"
Meera smiled at me, "mmm...jealous?"
"Tell me."
I insisted.
Meera bit her lips before replying, "Yes."
I knew she was just making it up to taunt me. Perhaps she knew that I was not going to buy any other answer.
"So, he fucked you that hard?" I asked again, leaning sideways to bring my face in front of her.
"Step away," she warned. "else you'll burn yourself."
"I have already burnt myself," I said and kissed her. I was expecting some resistance but she didn't move a muscle. I swallowed her lips together and drew a circle around them with my tongue in my mouth. She laughed lovingly as I finished.
"My cuckold hubby!" She squeezed my arm.
"When is he leaving?"
I asked.
"I'm not sure. He told me about a friend's resto-bar inauguration in the city, today evening. He wants us to be with him."
Meera revealed.

It was new information for me. Desai was making the most out of his time left with us.
Desai later confirmed it.
"You guys are coming with me. We're gonna have a blast." He said.
"But, I don't think I could walk into such a place. I'm not ready." I said.
"Don't worry, we won't spend the whole night partying."
Desai said.
I knew that. He would be the first one to hurry back home from the party. Because it was going to be his last chance to be with Meera in a long time.

Meera asked me if I had any plans for the day. I repeated my desire to drive around the city, a short drive. She asked me where I was going for the drive. I had no specific destination. I just wanted to have the feeling of driving a car.
"Do you wanna join me?" I asked.
"I have no plan to join you for half an hour's drive."
Meera laughed.
“Don’t worry, I’ll be soon making grand plans for you.”
I said.
“Like a trip to Kerala?”
“Yeah,”
“Do you have any other place in your mind? How about a beach or something?”

“A foreign beach, yes. We can think about making love on a beach, lying on the sands.” I said.
Meera stared at me for a moment.
“That’s great fantasy.” She said.

We had breakfast together, sitting around the dining table with Desai. Meera expressed her desire to go to the temple on Sunday. I was ready.
"Would you like to join, Susheel?" Meera asked Desai.
"No, the temple is not my place."
"Really?" Meera laughed a little. "There was a time when you came all the way from Shimoga for a temple visit."
Desai laughed.
"Desperate times, desperate measures."
He wasn't desperate anymore. He had the freedom to have my wife at any time.

After breakfast, I went out. I was thrilled to drive my car again and see my favourite roads in the city. The sense of freedom to move anywhere you want was special. Only when I experienced it I realised how much I missed it.

On my way back home, I got a phone call from Tejas, my old friend. He was in his hometown, Baroda. He apologised for not coming to meet me. He was happy when I said my injury was completely healed.
And then, he had good news to share. "I am getting married, Krish sir." He said.
I congratulated him and asked about the girl. It was a love marriage.
"Meera would be very happy to hear this, dear," I said, congratulating him again.
"I know she will be very happy," Tejas said. "And I called you to invite you to the marriage. It is two months away but I am calling you so that you can plan a few days out of your busy schedule. You'll have to come and spend a few days in Baroda, with Meera ma'am. I'm going to make a call to her too."
Tejas said.
I promised to join him in the marriage.
I was truly happy that he had found a match for him. Even though I didn't ask him about his size problem, I believed he must have found an answer.

I returned home within one hour. Meera was taking a shower and Desai had gone out. Meera asked me about my plan for the night. I said I was not coming for the inauguration event.
"You guys go," I said. "I'm a little tired. Attending parties and all will take time."
Meera tried to convince me.
"Come on, Krish. It's the first event that we can attend after your recovery. We should think of it like a celebration."
"We celebrated last night, baby," I said with a smile.
Meera stared at me.
"It's okay, Meera," I said with a pat on her shoulder. "You should go with Desai. Just try to come back before getting too late."

To be honest, I wanted to go with her. But I thought staying back would help me retrieve the voice recorder from Desai's room. As the day was progressing without giving me any chance to know about their latest love-making session, I was becoming desperate. Staying back home while Desai took Meera outside was going to be my best opportunity.
Later, Meera asked me to accompany her for a quick shopping. But I refused and suggested she go with Desai instead. My passive stance made Meera furious, saying I was still pushing her to Desai.
"He will be gone in a day. Will you be my husband after that at least?" She asked angrily.
I laughed it off.
When Desai returned she told him about it. Desai quickly volunteered to take her shopping but Meera had cancelled the shopping plan.
After lunch, Desai went out and returned after an hour, with a dress bought for Meera.
Meera was surprised.
"How did you know my size? Are you sure it would fit?"
"Try it. You'll find it out." Desai said.
Meera went to her room to try out the dress. After a few minutes, she came out with a smiling face. She had tried the dress and removed it.
"The dress is perfect." She said.
"Believe me, I know your size," Desai said. "I was learning it all last night."
Meera gave him a cute smile. She didn't take her eyes off him for a few moments. I felt they were flirting with eyes.
"Don't remind me of what you were doing last night." She blurted.
"What did I do, sweetheart?"
Desai went near her and put his arm around her. I was stunned by his nonchalant behaviour. He was acting like I didn't exist. Meera began to leave, only to find Desai's hand tightening around her.
"What are you doing?" Meera eyed me, reminding him about my presence.
"He wouldn't mind," Desai said and then he kissed her!
It was a soft kiss, but it was still a kiss.
Meera smiled at him and moved away.
Desai turned to me.
"Tonight I'm not going to share my girl with you, Krish. After dinner, she's heading straight to my room." He declared.
I just stared at him, unsure of what to say.

Later, Meera also received a phone call from Tejas. He invited her to the wedding and also requested us to stay for a couple of days. Meera told me that she was looking forward to attending his wedding.

As the day progressed, my impatience was growing. In my free time, I caught myself imagining the sounds of Desai fucking Meera hard in his bed.
Eventually, the moment I had been waiting for arrived. Meera came out wearing the dress Desai had bought for her. It was a single-slit floral dress. It was not only beautiful but also glamorous. The slit along the left leg graciously revealed her thigh while walking. And the neck of the dress sank much deeper than her usual style of dressing, exposing the gap between her breasts completely. The dress came with attached bra cups inside it, which saved the need for straps. I felt the dress was too revealing, but Meera was super excited to wear it.
As she came to me, I didn't try to be stingy with words.
"You look stunning, baby. I am sure people in the new bar would get high on it even before the inauguration," I said.
"Don't try to flatter me now," Meera said. "I asked you to come, many times."
"I didn't want to be a bystander."
Meera laughed and pinched my arm.
"I know you just want to be a bystander."
She was simply telling me about my passiveness. I couldn't reply to her other than laughing at it like a joke.

Desai came ready to move. He was wearing a black shiny black suit. He came forward and simply grabbed Meera's hand. And she didn't hesitate to move closer to him.
"You look like a divine property. I'm gonna cherish this night, baby."
He said and kissed her. Meera was shy but she let him kiss her. It was again a soft kiss, careful not to spoil her lipstick. They looked like a perfect couple.
Desai turned to me.
"See you, man."
"See you, Desai," I said. I thought my voice was shaky.
"What about his dinner?" Desai asked Meera. "We'll parcel something?"
"I'll order something online; don't worry about me."
I said.
"Okay, that's good," Desai said.

As they walked out of the house, I threw a glance around to see if anyone else was seeing them leaving together. To my relief, there was none.

I hurriedly closed the door and went to Desai's room. My heart started beating hard from the moment I had the voice recorder in my hand. I rushed to my room and connected it to my laptop. It took me some time to skip surfing the list of recordings to find that of the previous night. The voice recorder was a voice-activated one, which meant any sound after a long silence would activate the voice recording and create a new audio file. It meant many files were created on the same day. Eventually, I spotted the exact file and with bated breath, I played it. I had already worn the earpieces.

The first voice I heard was of my wife.
"...I'll be quick, Susheel... I promise. Will you close that door?" Her voice was barely audible as it came probably from near the door.
"Sure." I heard Desai's voice. But after that, there was nothing other than some movements. I wondered if they were already in bed. Then I heard something falling onto the bed, though not heavily. I pressed the earpieces into my ear to hear it clearly, but in vain. I had to wait a few seconds before I heard another word from either of them.
"Are you feeling strange about it...on the same night?"
It was Desai's voice, coming from a much closer spot. He was in the bed. His voice was calm, against my expectation.
"I thought I would...but I don't want to...it's okay." Meera's voice wasn't from the bed. I suddenly felt she had gone to the washroom. And her next words were from a close distance. "I don't want to feel bad for what we're gonna do...I mean I don't want you to hold back..."
"I'm not going to hold back, baby." Desai's voice came. "You know how long I've been waiting for this moment. You've come back to me, and I'm gonna relish this moment. I don't care what you were doing ten minutes ago or ten months ago. You've come back to me, haven't you? You're mine, now."
"But it’s not nice to steal from his moments. I think you shouldn't have done that."
"I haven't stolen from him. Stealing is taking possession of something you don't deserve. Don't I deserve you?"
The conversation was flowing smoothly and I was lost in the flow.
"You're smart enough to find a justification so quickly, but..." Meera's voice.
"We deserve each other, don't we?"
"I don't know about that."
"You don't know... Maybe you didn't think about it as much as I think."
"What do you think about it?"
"I think you deserve me as much as I deserve you."
"You are telling me this to reduce the guilt."
"Guilt?" Desai laughed slightly. "You know even Krish wanted this to happen. Do you think he didn't want this to happen?"
There was no reply from Meera.
Desai went on, "I have read a couple of articles about his nature. We are not doing anything to him. You are just letting him be himself. In other words, we are just doing what he wants from us."
I was alarmed as I learnt they were talking about me. He has read a couple of articles about my nature! My nature!
"Is that it?" Meera's voice didn’t carry any concern for me.
"No. We have come far from that, Meera. Do you think you are my bed only because of him? Don't you have any feelings for me?"
"We shouldn't talk about feelings, Susheel..."
Meera's warning made me feel better.
"Why can't we talk about our feelings? We can talk about the future maybe, but our feelings are our present. I have never been more intimate with anyone before you, Meera. And I don't think anyone would be as important as you in my heart. I have spent here so many weeks with you sleeping in the other room. I wasn't here dreaming about you... or dreaming about sleeping with you again. It has become more than that Meera. I know I have promised you that I won't talk about my feelings. But I am leaving. I mean I am leaving the day after tomorrow. Why should I hold back? That wouldn't be me. I'm not asking you to have feelings for me, Meera. I am just asking you to let me be myself. Allow me to show my true feelings to you."
"You are becoming more romantic than ever. I am not sure if it's a good thing or not but it's just... I don't know what to say... I would have fallen for you if I hadn't been in a relationship."
"Bad luck, yes?"
"Bad luck, yes."
"But for me, you are everything but bad luck. You are unbelievable. You are what I am going to cherish until the last day of my life. You are not a person, Meera. You are an experience, that I don't want to forget."
Desai was on top form with words. I thought.
"You are talking like I hopeless person." The tonal shift in Meera's voice made me think she was smiling as she was speaking.
"Hopeless. Romantic. Same thing."
“Why so hopeless, mister?”
Meera giggled.
“Because this is going to end, isn’t it?”
"But I am here only. There is time to say goodbye."
"I wish I could stay a few more days. But I also know it is wrong to expect that. I can't have it. I shouldn't ask you for that. Life has to go on, right?"
"You’re making me emotional."
"I'm just being me, baby. And I'm not gonna disappoint you as Krish did."
I was alert again, as he mentioned my name yet again.
"What... what did he do?"
"He ended too soon."
I was stunned.
"So what, it doesn't matter."
Meera's reply made me wonder if she was not going to challenge him.
"It matters."
"Why?"
"You were faking it."
"What?"
I felt a blow behind my head. “You were faking it.” Did he just say that?
For a moment, I felt I would need to go backwards and hear his words again.
"Don't lie.” Desai was saying. “Don't try to save his pride. And don't pretend something that I know isn't true. I can look at you and tell."
"You are such a rascal. I just wanted him to feel better."

I pressed my palm to my mouth, unable to contain my disbelief. Meera had just confirmed it! She was faking it!
My wife had faked that beautiful orgasm which I was so proud of. It felt like a severe blow to my head, and I felt robbed of something. I would soon realise it was my pride as a husband and a man.
I was just not good enough. I was learning the harsh truth.

"Don't you want to be there, honey?" The conversation between Desai and my wife was still going forward even as I felt my world stopping altogether.
"Where?" Meera's voice.
"The place where you wanted to be." I hated the softness in Desai's voice.
"Shut up. I didn't want to be anywhere. I was happy."
"I'm not talking about happiness. It's better than happiness."
"Susheel..."
"He had these lips. But there is so much left for me. I am gonna have it for the whole night."
"Have it, then."
"Did you miss me?"
"Stop talking like you didn't have fun for the last eight weeks. Did you forget what you did a few days ago?"
Yes! I heard someone yelling from inside my head. Meera was talking about things she was never going to talk to me about. About that morning. A few days ago.
"That's nothing, compared to what we have now. That day I was at your mercy. Tonight, I'm the king." Desai's voice.
"But you love to play the slave."
"Now I want to play the king. I know there's a vacancy."
Their voice was getting softer and softer and I felt I would soon stop hearing them. My heartbeats were louder than theirs. I heard soft movements. Are they kissing? I heard a soft moan from Meera soon, strengthening my doubt.
"Oh my god!" I heard a gasp from Meera.
"Did you miss it?"
"Shut up."
"Your eyes are talking..."
Meera's reply was a soft giggle.
"It's longing for your touch..."
"How do you want me to touch it?"
"You know what I like, don't you?"
"Yes...I'm your queen... I should serve my king."
"mmm...oh this feeling...just...take it all baby..."
It was now clear that she was sucking his dick. I suddenly remembered that she hadn't done the same to me when she was in bed with me.
"Mmm... Susheel..."
I heard Meera's moan followed by the sound of movements I could not make out. Until Desai spoke the next words.
"He didn't have the patience to undress you... to be honest, I pitied him then, but now it feels great...it's all for me..."
"It's all for you...gentleman." Meera laughed. And her laugh soon became a gasp. She had invited her man to feast on her nude body.
What would he be doing?
"Take it, Meera. Let's be together..."
"Mmm....aaah...slow...."
Meera's voice was shivering. And a slow cry of hers, which was now so recognisable to me. It was the sound of my wife guiding Desai's dick into her married pussy.
"Aahh...aaah...aaaah..." I heard the bed creaking, along with her cries.
The breathing soon became a heavy style of panting and Meera's voice simply sounded like non-stop crying.
"Aaah...haaa...aaah...aaah...aaah....huh....Sssusheel....aaah..."
It was nothing like the sounds she was making when I was making love to her. Desai was not making love to her, he was fucking her hard. He was teaching her what it feels like to get fucked. And he was reminding her how it was to receive from a man. I had stopped breathing. But I was still surviving, somehow, to be alive. At the end of the seemingly never-ending monotonous but soul-crushing fucking session, I heard Meera screaming aloud. It was not the sound she made while hitting orgasm in my bed.
The reality had hit me hard in a brutal way, twice. My wife was indeed faking it!
And now, as I was listening to the most honest version of her, she was struggling to contain the orgasmic pleasure in Desai's bed.
"Now...you have it...this is how it is... Do you feel it, my baby?"
I heard Desai's words through their combined heavy breathing.
"mmm...yes...aaah... Susheel...oh god...what was it?"
"It's exactly what I told you. Not holding back...You are mine, only I can give it to you and only you can complete me... "
"Susheel...oh my god...oh fuck..."
"Turn around baby..."
What the fuck! I thought.
Soon, I heard my wife let out a moan.
"Susheel...."
"Tomorrow...I'm gonna have this side of you... So tempting..."
"Shut up you dirty..."
"Say it. Don't hold back."
Meera laughed. "I was going to say rascal."
"Do you like what I did?"
"You're making me dirty."
"I love that, yes...are you ready?"
"Barely..."
"You'd love this..."
Meera moaned in response to his next move. He must have shoved his dick into her pussy from behind, I thought. I was right. The starting of bed creaks confirmed it. This time the sound of his body hitting behind her bum polluted the room even more. But Meera's non-stop crying soon rose louder than anything else. And it topped with a scream that had now become familiar to me.
But what startled me was the sound of Desai. His groans had taken a violent turn that told me he was going to cum. I hadn't heard them talking about condom let alone wearing it. And he was going to ejaculate in her pussy.
"I'm cumming baby...aaa... I'm gonna come..."
"Mmm..."
"Oh, my baby... I'm gonna pull out... Can I come in your mouth?"
"What...oh... Yes..."
"Okay, baby?"
"Mmm..."
"It's gonna be a lot..."
"It's okay..."
"I'm gonna put it all inside you... My juice... You'll swallow it."
"Do it..."
Then I heard a quick movement of him pulling out, followed by a huge groan. "mmm...yes..." Then another groan, lesser in intensity but surely a more satisfying one as he shot his load into my wife's mouth. There was no vocal response from Meera for a few seconds, apart from unrecognisable heavy breathing.
They were panting. I could hear their breathing getting interrupted by kissing. As they lay on the bed together, I could hear their voice even better.
"Oh, my baby... looking into your eyes like this makes me wish I could do it forever." Desai was saying. "I wish I could own you completely..."
Meera let her breathing settle down a little more before speaking.
"You've talked many times about this...about marrying me. Are you...I mean did you mean them for real?"
I was listening to every word clearly but still, I pressed the earpieces into my ear.
"I love you, Meera. I love to be with you. I love to belong to you. That's..."
"Susheel... You are dreaming too much... We can't love each other... I can't turn it into an affair for real..."
"But I can wish for that, can't I?"
"No, you can't."
"Is there absolutely no place for me in your heart?"
"There is, that's why I am here…doing this..."
"Will you come with me?"
"Where?"
"Anywhere..."
"Leaving Krish, no."
For the first time, I had heard something from Meera that didn’t panic me.
"Your commitment to Krish is making me insanely jealous. What is it that he has and I don't?"
"I don't know. Perhaps I know it through experience, Susheel. My experience has taught me things I haven't learnt to talk about. There was a time when I thought I should leave him, I could leave him. But when I left him, I learnt no, there is no Meera without Krish. My life without him is hell. I would better die than leave him for someone. I know you are a great man, but I don't always need great things. Remember, this relationship, between us, do you remember how did it happen? It happened because you wanted me. You chased me. You came after me. I put many conditions for you and you bent to all of them to get me. Our relationship is his mercy, Susheel... You've been grateful to him for that, and I respect that, I love that fact. That's one of the reasons why I love hearing when you say you love me. I love being loved by you, Susheel. Isn't that what you want from me?"
"You said something beautiful. I will never forget these moments."
"I too will not."
I heard them kiss again. And it lasted long enough to turn unbearable for me.
"Give me your tongue..." Desai was showing no hint of stopping. He was asking for her tongue. And I imagined my wife readily pushing her tongue into his mouth, letting him suck on it.
"Do I taste sweet?" Meera's voice came after a short break.
"Mmm..."
"Must be your own jizz..."
"I'll hate it if you later told me I turned you dirty."
"You did it. You alone did it." Meera said, laughing.
"There is another one who's even dirtier, though."
"He must have slept now. Leave him out of this."
"You know that he wants to watch us together, don't you? But you are you denying him."
"No, I will never let him."
"But why?"
"There are two reasons, Susheel. One is that I don't want him to see how much I love being with you. The way you look at me, and the way I look at you, the way we become one like no one can. I don't want him to see it and think he cannot do the same and that he's not fit to be my husband. I don't want him to start hiding his love."
Meera was talking at a pace that I was hardly catching up. But her words were dropping like bombs into the deepest corner of my psyche.
"I think he would enjoy that too."
"But I won't be the Meera you want me to be in your bed if he's watching. I would be a motionless body. Would you like that?"
"No, I want you to be the Meera that you were a moment ago, the same Meera you are at this moment."
"Yes. I am thrilled to see how much you love me. You keep bringing him a lot, but you know, I don't want Krish to come between us."
"It feels great when you say 'us'..."
"There is a 'us', isn't it?"
"Surely, there is a 'us'. There is we. We, baby."
The bits of information about the true nature of their relationship were unravelling in front of me. A sense of being betrayed and an unknown fear were creeping into my skin. I kept listening with bated breath, but the words had stopped.
My wife and her 'lover' had again started kissing.
"Baby... I am like a child in front of you. I just wanna hear a word from you. Please..."
I heard Desai's voice after a few seconds.
"What word?"
"Say you love me."
Meera laughed.
"Don't be childish."
"Please, say it. I want to hear it."
"No…”
“Please…my baby…”
“No…please…Sush…” her soft voice was swallowed by Desai's mouth. They were probably lying as close as they could be to the voice recorder. I was hearing the sound of them kissing, perfectly.
I hated that kiss instantly. But it was a thing of the past. I could do nothing as it went on. And there were only sounds now. Familiar sounds of him climbing over her, or her climbing over him.
"My baby, grab it and take it..."
"oh my god. You are up again..."
"Told you I am going to make love to you the whole night."
"haha. I hope I can bear that much pleasure."
"Oh, this pleasure of me entering you is unbearable for me. This is not physical pleasure. The feeling, that's what I'm talking about. The feeling of being loved. Say the words, baby."
“Susheel…” Meera's voice was so soft that I felt she would start crying any moment.
“Say it, Meera…. Say you love me…”
“aah….aah…”
The bed creaks had returned. He was moving it in and out of her pussy. The bastard was taking my wife to places where she had no control of herself.
“Meera…do you love me, baby?”
"Susheel… I love… you…"
"Say it and kiss me…my baby…"
"Yes… I love you, mmm...."
"I am yours, completely, Meera."
"I'm yours too..."
"Yes, you are mine... Oh, this moment... Can you feel me?"
"Yes... aaah..."
"My baby.... nothing can stop me from becoming yours... You are a queen who owns me... I am all yours... yours only."
I thought the bed creaking had stopped. Meera's voice was less shaky as well, "I love when you're so romantic."
"I am yours only, I decided that long ago."
"Aaah..."
Meera's response was a cry. The bed creaked again. He had started fucking her again. The bastard was a machine.
"Aaah...aahhh..aaahh...aaahh..."
"Aahh...Meera...you are mine... say that to me..."
"Aaah...Susheel... Susheel....aaahhh... oh my god... I can't speak... I...aah... oh my..."
"Say it, baby... aren't you mine?"
"Yes...yes...mmm....yes...."
"Say it, baby...."
"mmm...oh...yes... I'm all yours...I'm yours...mmm...aaah..."
"Say it again...."
"Yes... I am yours....aaahh..."
"You're mine....only me..."
"Yes...I'm only yours...you are my man Susheel...Aaah... and I'm yours only... Take me.... complete me....aahhh....faster... Susheel... faster...I'm cumming..."
"Mmm..."
The sounds of pounding had become peak. A few more seconds, and then Meera let out her scream of pleasure for the third time of the night. The sound of my wife completely submitting to the manly power of Susheel Desai. And then I heard a grunt of him, making me doubtlessly learn how he was filling my wife's pussy with his hot cum.
"Oh my god...So much of it...again...are you...huh!" Meera laughed through her panting. "You've spoiled all my belly."
He apparently had pulled out and shot his load on her belly. I let out a sigh. I wasn’t sure if it was of relief or disbelief.
Their breathing settled soon. I heard the sound of Meera leaving the bed and proceeding to the washroom. I thought if she was going to make love to him again.

"I'm curious to know what is the second reason why you don't want Krish to watch?" I heard Desai's voice after a while. Meera must have returned to the room, I guessed.
"Oh, that," Meera said. "I don't want to tell you now; I mean I will tell you tomorrow. This is such a beautiful moment I don't want to spoil it. The thought of it makes me hate myself. And I don't want you to start hating me this very night."
I was stunned. More than anything I had already listened for the last two hours, this was a hell of a revelation.
There was a reason that would make Meera upset even by thinking about it. What was it?
Something capable of making her hate herself. What was it?

-------xxxxxx-------
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 08-12-2022, 01:17 AM