Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter 39 continues

The next day we went to the hospital and removed the plaster from my hand. The doctor said we could remove the leg's plaster after a week. When the doctor left, I hugged Meera tight.

"I can hug you with my both hands now. Wow!"
"Don't be silly, Krish," Meera said with a shy smile. A nurse was standing next to us and smiling at her.
Meera also arranged for a physiotherapist's service.

I was waiting for the voice recorder to arrive by courier. On the day of its expected delivery date, I heard a doorbell in the morning and I panicked. Meera was home and I didn't want her to receive the package. I rushed to the front door while thinking about answers in case Meera wonder about the content of the courier package. But I was relieved to see that the guest was Maithrei.
"I came to meet a person who's supposedly lying in bed," she said with an alluring smile. "But you look awesome. Thank God!"
Wearing a sleeveless pink kurti without a shawl, Maithrei looked her best. The fullness of her breasts was enhanced by the shape of her kurti.
I invited her inside and Meera greeted her.
Maithrei spent half an hour with us. She mentioned that her apartment complex in Pune was sold out.
"People have found the place very attractive. There had been a few queries about your apartment too. But I haven't given your contacts to anyone."
"You did the right thing, Maithrei," Meera said. "We have no plan to sell it."
I asked Maithrei if Desai was in touch with her.
"Oh, don't talk about him. He's been asking me to visit his new business setup there. He always taunts me, saying 'come and see what I've done to your building.' I'm tired of him."
Maithrei said.
"Then you should visit. He's already there."
"I know. We talked last night too. I'm thinking of a visit this weekend."
I looked at Meera to know her response. She was calm.
When Meera went to the kitchen, I found the opportunity to ask about her closeness with Desai.
"So it's gonna be a dinner night in Mumbai?"
"Come on," Maithrei pushed on my shoulder, lightly. "Don't try to make fun of me. Desai gave me the idea of you and me travelling to Mumbai. I was thinking about having our date there. But now this! The wait gets longer, doesn't it?"
I saw Meera coming back and limited my response to laughter.

When Maithrei left, I turned to Meera.
"She's going to meet Desai in Mumbai. He's gonna lose his virginity this weekend!"
Meera stared at me.
"Not funny, Krish."
"Ouch! It hurts when I talk about your boyfriend like that, doesn't it?"
I said.
"He's not my boyfriend, mister. He's my other husband." Meera said to stun me. "Don't you remember watching him put Sindoor on my forehead?"
She had a smirk on her lips. She was now taunting me.
"I remember something else from that night."
I said.
"That's the problem with you, dear. You miss the small details."
Her reply had me scratching my head and wondering if she was serious or not.

The voice recorder arrived at noon. I put it on charge immediately. After syncing it with my phone, I went to Desai's room and hid it between the mattress and woodwork on the head side. It was a tedious task for me. I had to wait until Sunday to get any result though, as Desai was in Mumbai.

Friday when Parvati visited she was glad to see my hand free of plaster.
"Oh, this is great."
"But I'm losing, I can't hug you anymore," I said with an animated smile.
Parvati gave me a long stare with a smirk before we both broke into a burst of laughter.
As I began to walk back, she grabbed the crutches and put her hand around me.
"Hold around me, Krish."
She said, still laughing.
As I put my hand around her, my palm grip was hard.
"Ouch!" She made a sound. "Are you trying to provoke me?"
"Provoke?" I looked deep into her eyes. "Yes, if you are looking to be provoked."
Parvati had a tough time looking me in the eyes now. She started walking forward with me. I led her to the hall. She served fruit juice for us both and sat with me.
"How is Nidhi doing in your office?" She asked. It was a thing she used to ask me during her visit every time. I said Nidhi was doing great. When I said that, I made sure I didn't miss the satisfying smile on her face.
When we finished our drinks, she checked my injured hand to see if it was fine.
"It has recovered completely. So things are coming back." She commented.
"Yes."
I nodded.
"Meera must have come back to start sleeping in your room?"
She asked.
"No," I smiled. "I'm still sleeping in the desert."
Parvati burst into laughter.
"Desert...? Oh so sad! What is she waiting for?"
"She's waiting for my leg to heal. She thinks it's very important."
"Important in what?"
"Important in that. I hope we are talking about the same thing."
"We're talking about the same thing. But I don't understand what importance it has in that!"
She was laughing through the words.
"Maybe you're very conservative."
"I'm old school, yes. I wonder how creative would be your comeback game."
I was surprised to see her not trying to drop the subject.
"I will tell you. All the details. But later."
She giggled and asked, "First let it happen, right?"
"Yeah, yeah." I nodded. "First we must let it happen."
I looked down and didn't say anything for a few seconds.
"What are you thinking?"
She asked.
"I was wondering about your first night," I said with a cheeky smile. I saw her eyes fluttering.
"What about it?"
Her voice was softer.
"I was just wondering. No first night can be old school."
"It was long ago. I have even forgotten..."
"No, it can't be forgotten. Especially for women."
Parvati looked at me. I stared back at her.
"Are you waiting to hear about it?"
She asked.
I nodded, "yes."
"Come on... It would be boring."
"Why it would be boring?"
"Because it was boring."
Parvati's smile was making me believe otherwise.
"But it wouldn't have felt boring on the first day," I said.
"Yeah, that's true. But the repetition makes it feel so."
"Mmm... Details are coming."
I said.
Parvati was struggling to look away from me. A moment later, she began. "Initially, I was not looking forward to it. There were other things to worry about. We didn't have enough money to conduct the ceremony properly. So... I was kinda feeling guilty about getting married." She looked down and then smiled. "But there were friends who'd never leave an opportunity to tease you about it. So by the time it happened, I was pretty excited, to be honest. And it was like what you mentioned...old school. But it was what I thought it was. Not much to talk about."
"You mean he didn't entertain you?"
"Entertain!" Parvati exclaimed. "He used to ask me if I was entertained. And I used to say yes."
"But you weren't."
Parvati looked away and then slowly bobbed her head.
"I don't know." She said. "Maybe I should leave now."
Her reply surprised me.
"What happened?"
"Nothing. I don't feel right."
"Come on, you are my only company."
I said and took her right hand in my hands. She didn't try to take it back. I moved a bit closer and rubbed her wrist.
She turned to me. "This is not right, Krish. This is not the age to do this."
"I know." I smiled. "But I also know we won't cross the line. That's a promise "
Parvati stared deep into my eyes and then smiled.
"You have a beautiful wife. I forgot that. You can never cheat on her."
"True," I said.
"But why do you want to hear about my sex life?"
"Do you think sleeping together is the only way to have intimate fun?"
"So..." Parvati smiled. "You are having intimate fun with me."
"Only if you tell me."
"You have a disease, Krish. You look normal but you aren't normal. You should see a psychiatrist."
"I will," I said. "But later."
"Ok." She smiled again. "So my first night...it was straightforward. The wooden cot was not sturdy but still, it didn't make any sound. You know, it was after the accident that I got the courage to touch my husband's thing with my hand for the first time. But still, all of those were in darkness. I still don't know how my husband, his - you know what I mean - actually looked like."
"Do you know how does it - you know what I mean - looks like?"
I asked.
"Yes... I've seen some videos. They frightened me though, initially."
She said and laughed a little.
"I'm talking about real," I said.
"It feels so awkward to sit with you and talk about this stuff..." Parvati began to get up.
But I held her hand to stop her. She sat back, only to end up sitting closer to me. I saw her chest moving as her breathing gained pace.
"I hope I'm not pissing you off. You should warn me before slapping me." I said.
Parvati giggled.
"I can't understand if you are serious or...just teasing me."
She said.
"I'm just listening."
"Are you asking any my experience with other men? I was faithful to my husband throughout my life. I was approached by a few, from time to time like anyone else, but nobody was given a chance."
"Very bad," I said.
"You are such a pervert!" Parvati pushed me away. "You should go to Meera tonight. You need it."
"But she is very busy. And she says she can't until I recover fully."
"Then you wait, my boy!" She said and grabbed my chin to shake my face.
"You know," she went on. "I have never talked like this, with anyone, in my entire life. I'm scared if I visit you again, you would make me sit on your lap... and I don't know what else. So I'm not going to visit you again."

Even though she said that I didn't think she was being serious. When she left I accompanied her to the door with help of crutches. She didn't try to grab it this time.

Saturday we were expecting Desai to come back. But he phoned me in the evening and told me he would return on Sunday only.
"Have you forgotten the wedding reception?" I reminded him. "Meera is expecting your company."
"How can I forget that, man?" He asked.

In the night, after dinner, I asked Meera to sleep with me. And she complied, against my expectation.
As she lay down next to me, I quickly put my hand around her and hugged her tightly.
"I have forgotten this feeling..." I whispered.
"But don't tell him. Promise me."
She warned.
"Why? Do you think he will force you?"
"No, it's not that."
"Then?"
"He will start trying to be intimate."
I was slightly annoyed. I remembered how she was screaming with pleasure the other day. For a moment I wondered if she would ever change her mind to tell me the truth.
"What if he starts trying to be intimate? Is there anything new?"
I asked.
Meera looked at me.
"It's different now, Krish. Don't you think so?"
"Maybe you are being stubborn. You're making it different."
"I won't let it happen... It's out of the question... When he's staying in this house like this... If I start sleeping with him... I mean there won't be an end to it. I will lose my grip over me, Krish. I'm your wife...I want to be yours only."
I smiled and hugged her tight.
"I know, baby," I said. I then added as an afterthought, "what if he hadn't chosen to stay with us? If he had visited us on weekly or fortnightly once?"
"Then," Meera smiled, "then it would have been different. I would have slept with him every time he visited. Like weekly once, or fortnightly once."
I was stunned. "Oh my God. If Desai heard this..."
"He knows." Meera interrupted me. "I had told him this."
"Really? What did he say?"
"He said he didn't choose to stay with us with the hope of having sex with me again. He was here to help you, that's it."
"That's wonderful. What did you say?"
"I too said it's wonderful."
I had to force myself to believe it though. Desai knew he had a chance but he had chosen to give it up. For helping me.
Or is he after something else?
"I think he deserved some fun. Like I had the other night."
I commented.
"Like that?" Meera giggled. "He wouldn't be happy with that."
"No, I mean to say, you sneaking into my room in the night. You could do it to him as well."
"And?"
"And he will do the rest."
I quipped.
Meera scratched under my chin.
"You are a dirty animal, Krish. You are trying to push me to him."
"I meant to say I wouldn't mind it. I wouldn't consider it cheating. I'm very open about it."
"You are open because you will be happy to shag when I'm having sex with him."
"Not necessarily. You don't even have to tell me about it. Just sneak in. You and him. Don't involve me."
"But the other day you were saying something else."
"I still insist that. No other places."
"But what is the fun when you know nothing about it?"
"It's not for me. It's for him. For you. Or you could tell me afterwards. Like, after a few days you can come and tell me about how you had it a few days ago."
I thought I was allowing her to be guiltless and tell me the truth.
But she had other ideas.
"You are such a moron to talk me into this. I know you're having fun." She said and her hand moved over my crotch. The next moment I felt her fingers trying to wrap around my fully erect dick, over the clothes.
"He will have me only after you, I told you," Meera whispered.
I wanted to push her away and ask her who the hell she was fucking in her bed the other day. But I couldn't move an inch.
Meera lowered my boxer and freed my length. It jumped out and stood up in the air. I tried to put my arm around her. I pulled her head closer and kissed her on the lips.
"You're moving your hand too much, baby."
Meera warned.
"Then you take control," I insisted. "I know you can do it. I'm your slave, you are my queen. Please use me for your pleasure, my queen."
"My needs are difficult to be met."
She warned.
"Try using me."
I said.
Meera kissed me and put my arm straight on the bed. She removed my T-shirt and started kissing all over my body. When she kissed me again, I held her head still.
"Make me taste it again, Meera."
Meera looked into my eyes and I opened my mouth. She closed her mouth to gather saliva and spat it into my mouth. I swallowed it and started sucking her lips.
Meera soon broke the kiss and went down to my chest. She sucked my nipples before going further down. My stomach throbbed at the soft touch of her lips. I tried to touch her hair but she grabbed my hand to move it away from her head.
"Don't move your hand."
She warned and pulled down my boxer, revealing my dick. She caressed it with her hand.
"Mmm... Like a coconut tree without its head."
She commented and immediately started licking under it. I gasped. She sat up and removed her top, presenting me the view of her bra-clad upper body.
She soon went down and started sucking my dick. I moaned as I sensed the warmth of her mouth around it. When she pulled it out after a few seconds, she pressed it down to my lower belly and licked my balls. Her tongue started dancing around me. I was losing my grip. I begged her to kiss me and feed me with her breasts.
"Give me, baby," I gasped with my mouth open. Meera smiled at me and sat up to remove her panty without moving her skirt. And then she knelt at the right side of my face.
"I'm giving you, baby."
She smiled at me and put her right knee on the other side of my face. And she lifted her skirt and slowly sat on my throat.
And very soon, I had the taste of her pussy in my mouth. She was dripping wet.
I kept my mouth wide and swallowed it all. My tongue work made her moan with pleasure.
"Aaah....aaah...aaahhh....my.... God..."
I wanted to make her cum but Meera was not sure about it. As soon as I licked her close to dry, she moved off me and went back to my dick. This time she used her hands too. And it didn't take much before I was brought to ejaculation. The moment I let it go, Meera bent down and put it back into her mouth, and let me spurt it into her mouth. I watched her swallow it with utmost dedication. She jerked it a few more times to squeeze out the last drop of it, before sitting up.
"You make me think it's very yummy."
I said.
Meera smiled at me and nodded.
She leaned forward and brought her face just above mine.
"You can find it yourself."
She said and kissed me. I felt her tongue darting into my mouth and I didn't hesitate to welcome her. Our tongues kissed each other and I sucked the wetness from her mouth. I felt warmth only, with no strange taste.
"No, I couldn't find it."
I said.
"Because I swallowed it all. Sorry."
She giggled.
"I wish I could have put it in the right place."
I tilted my head downward to suggest that I meant to have proper sex with her.
"You could have sat on me. I could have lived the feeling again."
I added.
"Even I am longing for that, Krish," Meera said. "I have already started dreaming about us making out, properly and you inside me, loving me... But no. A few more days. After that, I'll be yours again. You can have me. I can have you. A little more patience, that's all we need to ensure your complete recovery."
Meera slept with me, with her hand around me. I slept like a child without any kind of worries about the future.
It was a calm night; I felt loved and completely at peace. Little did I know how short-lived it was going to be.

The next day, Desai arrived at four o'clock. He wasn't late, as Meera was just beginning to get ready for the wedding reception.
Desai went to his room to change clothes and came out wearing a white suit over a black shirt. With his signature style long hair shining like anything, he looked great. I was sitting in the hall.
Satisfied with his attire, Desai went to Meera's room. The door was open but I couldn't understand what they were talking about, as they were talking at a low volume. Eventually, I got up and walked up to the door.
Meera was in front of the mirror, doing some makeup on her face. Desai was standing next to her watching her work on her face delicately.
"It's a pleasure to watch you getting ready, especially when you are working on your eyes."
Desai was saying.
"My eyes..." Meera smiled. "When I put on mascara I hold my mouth open. It's a trick that I use so that my eyelashes get thicker and longer. I don't do it always but sometimes when I desire to. I know I'd look like a ghost when I stand in front of the mirror with my mouth open and my body still. But that's the trick."
"I thought you were trying to scare me away."
Desai said.
"I know you wouldn't go away even if I turn a ghost in real."
Desai laughed.

Wearing an elegant light pink saree with a white sleeveless blouse, Meera looked simply like a diva. The intricately-embroidered blouse and the shape of her breasts were quite a show thanks to the transparent saree. As she turned to face me, I even noticed the hint of her navel button behind the see-through saree. I was sure she was going to leave the guests at the wedding awestruck.
As she walked past me, I couldn't help but be enthralled by the beauty of her back.
I looked at Desai enviously. Suddenly his white suit looked even better. It was a match for Meera's blouse. I tried to convince myself that it was merely a coincidence.
Desai gave me his phone and told me to take a photo of them together.
As they posed together I noticed his left arm slowly going around her and resting at the side of her hip. Meera didn't seem to be aware of it.
I clicked the photo and returned the phone to Desai. He checked it and showed it to Meera.
"We look like a perfect couple, don't we?"
Meera smiled at him, validating his opinion.

When they left I felt the house lonelier than ever. Watching them leave the house like a couple suddenly felt tougher than watching them walking into a bedroom.
Meera's words from the previous night echoed in my head.
"He said he didn't choose to stay with us with the hope of having sex with me again. He was here to help you, that's it."
I wondered what kind of help was he giving me now.
He's helping himself.
I thought.

Fortunately for me, they returned before it was late. Meera said she was embarrassed when people started assuming Desai to be her husband.
"And this gentleman, he was telling me it's okay." Meera pushed Desai away as she accused him. But her soft push didn't move Desai's bulky body even by an inch. "He was like, let them think I'm your husband."
"They were meeting Meera's husband for the first time. I'm sure there won't be another chance. So what's the problem in playing a prank?"
"Ah ha! What a justification!"
Meera pushed him again, this time using her body. She managed to move his body but ended up pressing her breasts against him. Desai swiftly shifted his position to move behind her and had his arms around her belly.
Meera moved away quickly, throwing an angry face at him.

When she went to her room I followed her with help of crutches. She was taking off her saree. I pulled her towards me and kissed her on the lips. Meera was stunned and began to protest for a moment, before giving in and returning the kiss. We sucked each other's lips.
"I missed you a lot, baby."
I said when we ended the kiss.
Meera smiled.
"Great."
"Will you come to my room?"
I asked. Meera took a step back and looked at my plastered leg.
"No. Not yet."
She said with a smile.

In the night I shagged in my bed. It started as I imagined Meera sneaking into my room. But as soon as I saw her lying in my bed with her legs parted and me showing my dick into her pussy, Desai's bulky frame took over my mind. I saw him pushing his dick harder into her pussy, making her moan. I didn't mind cleaning my bedsheet after I ejaculated a huge load. I wanted Meera to see it in the morning and learn how much a wanted her to join me.

I then remembered the voice recorder. I grabbed my mobile and tried to listen to the voice. But I heard nothing. I couldn't even understand whether it was working or not.

The next morning Meera left for the office earlier than usual. She mentioned having a conference in the early hours. And Desai showed up after half an hour to say bye.
"How was the Mumbai trip?" I asked, lying in the bed. "Yesterday I didn't get a chance to ask you."
"The next big thing is the inauguration, Krish. I'm so close." He said.
He left soon, closing the door.

A few minutes later, I decided to check the voice recorder. As I got up and opened the door I heard the sound of the front door opening. I was alert in a second and closed the door immediately. I carried the crutches to the bedside to avoid making any noise and quickly climbed onto the bed. I waited as I heard footsteps outside the room. There were no other sounds for a few seconds. But I knew someone was waiting outside my door. And then I heard the footsteps going away.

I knew who it was. My heart was pumping hard already. And I knew what was going to happen. My beautiful wife's saree-clad figure with all the perfectness of the curves flashed in my memory. I couldn't stop thinking about how Desai had put his hands around her in front of me. On her hip, around her belly. I remembered the perfect couple-moment I had clicked on his phone. I knew there was no way Desai would wait another day to extend that perfect couple moment to her bedroom.
I waited a few minutes and got up. My leg was in pain as I had rushed to the bed without the support of crutches earlier. I slowly made it to the door despite my heart rushing me to it and opened it quietly.
I was welcomed by the exact sound that I was excepting. The sound of sex. The sound my wife could not stop from escaping her throat while her married pussy was being penetrated by the man of her fantasy. It was now a secret fantasy. She was living the ultimate pleasure enhanced by the feel of doing it behind her husband. Her sound was on a rise and soon it peaked to become a scream. It was a sound I had never heard from my wife. I felt my Meera had become someone else. Desai had turned her into someone else.
I wanted to walk up to the door and listen to the voice clearly. But I knew walking with the crutches towards the room might spoil the secret. The sound from Meera's room was again raising. Desai had started fucking her again, after giving her a short break.
I closed the door and walked back to my bed. Lying down on my bed felt like a tedious job. But as soon as I lay on the bed, my attention was drawn towards the raised tent in my half trousers.
I had come to one conclusion. My wife had become so addicted to the pleasure her 'other husband' was providing her that she was willing to forget everything else, including her own standards set by her.
This is another phase of my life. I thought.
The sound from the other room was echoing inside my head. I had lost track of my surroundings to say whether it was real or my imagination. And I didn't know when my hand had crawled inside my trousers.

--------xxxxxx--------
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 11-11-2022, 12:45 PM