Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter 38

I was left aroused by Desai's detailed narration about his previous romantic experience with Meera. I lay on my bed, trying hard not to resort to shagging. I would have done it, if not for the pain that was still there in my left wrist. The right hand was plastered and hence far from an option.
The only thing I could do was to look down at my erection which was now pretty visible.
I was sure Desai too would have noticed it. Just like I had noticed his erection too. I felt angry at him for leaving me like this. But at the same time, the thought that he too would have become a walking rock when he left the house brought a sense of equality to me. I tried to find solace in it.
The sight of my wife opening her mouth and crying a little as Desai's dick entered her pussy in the bathroom was suddenly back in my vivid memory. No matter how much I wanted to forget the helplessness it induced in me, there was no way I could erase the memory. Each time Desai's lovemaking session with my wife was narrated to me, my imagination was based on what I heard. But this time I had seen it. I had seen a glimpse of how my wife had been welcoming him into her pussy. The visuals of my wife bending over the washbasin while Desai shoved his meat deep into her felt so real in my mind, and the waves of pleasure Meera endured by it turned me insanely jealous. He was gifting her an orgasm that he had promised to give her a week ago, while I was lying unconscious in an ambulance.
Even though I had to suffer a lot of pain, I was glad that my fall had denied him the ultimate pleasure of filling Meera's pussy with his cum. It again put me with a sense of equality.

There was something that Desai had told me. That watching how much Meera loved me would only help his desperation rise.

I could not stop thinking about the next time Desai have it with her. It could be in the bathroom, kitchen, balcony, living room, dining hall, or anywhere else. And I believed that when that would happen when Meera would scream loud, I would be able to hear it from my bed.

I heard the front door opening. My caretaker had arrived. She greeted me and asked about my well-being. I was in a tough spot as the bulge on my crotch was quite visible. With her standing in front of me, I did not dare to move my hand to hide it.
I asked her to fetch some warm water, as the water kept near the bed had become cold. When she went to the kitchen, I eased my clothes to hide my erection.

The day felt very boring to me. The only person who visited me was my caretaker. She came and went at the decided intervals.
When Meera returned from work I told her how much I missed her.
I grabbed her hand and asked her to sit with me.
I wanted her to kiss me.
"No, baby," she refused. "You need rest."
As if lying in bed for a whole day didn't amount to resting.

Meera didn't go to the gym in the evening. Instead, she spent the time chatting with me. We talked about her office and other things. Many people had enquired about me.
"Did anyone ask anything about Desai?"
I wondered.
She smiled without answering.
"When did he leave in the morning?" She asked.
"He left soon after you left," I said and paused a moment to ponder discussing him.
"About that promise you've made to me...were you serious about it? I mean, are you going to keep it?"
Meera gave me a look, amused.
"Why do you say that?"
I smiled.
"Because he's not gonna be here forever. He will go..."
"Stop teasing me, okay?" Meera said. "Once I've told you, and him too, that I wouldn't be with him until unless you've recovered from this fully, I meant to keep that word. This is no time to play our fantasies. You are my priority, mister. Try to understand that."
I shook my head. 
She went on, "stop thinking about sex for now. Stop being naughty for at least now, because the calmer your stay, the dinner you'll be able to walk on your feet again."

When Desai returned, he brought a wheelchair for me. He got it delivered to my house.
But Meera said it was a bad choice.
"Krish needs rest now, Susheel, before trying to be moving around in a wheelchair." She said. 
"I thought Krish could use it when he thinks he's confident about his progress."
Desai said.
Meera laughed a little.
"My husband is stupidly creative. He climbed a wall on a plastic pipe to see me taking a bath with you. Now if you keep this wheelchair in his room, he would be trying to come out of his room to see what we are doing at night. I can't risk that."
Desai was convinced. I wanted to ask her if she had taken just a bath with him. But I kept mum.
And Meera moved the wheelchair to her room.

From the day of my return, Meera started bringing the food to my room. She put a centre table and two dining chairs next to my bed, for her and Desai. We had breakfast and dinner together. Moving the casseroles, bowls, plates and jars to the room and back to the kitchen was a tiresome task but she insisted that she won't let me feel lonely. Her intent was appreciable. But soon Desai stepped in to help her. He helped carry the food to the room and empty plates back to the kitchen with her. He said he never had to do these tasks but now he's more than willing to do them.
I wanted to stop him but Meera said Desai was welcome to help her in the kitchen. Desai too sided with her, saying they are equals as both were working professionals who had limited time at home.
On Friday night, we were having dinner together when Desai expressed his amazement about Meera's culinary skills.
"I have got great food whenever I visited you but most of them were restaurant food. I have got home-cooked food too, though rarely. They were great too. But I never thought you could do it every day. I have learnt it from the last few days; you have great cooking skills, Meera."
He said.
Meera thanked him with a smile.
"What about you? What can you cook?"
I asked Desai.
"I can barely imagine myself making a coffee. I'm sure I'll fuck that up too."
Meera laughed.
"It's not as hard as you make it to be."
"I would love to learn something about cooking but I don't know even the basic things. How do you know the exact amount of substance you need? You put something extra, salt for example, and you fuck up everything, don't you? There is no undo button in cooking."
"It's not that tough, Susheel," Meera said. "Cooking is like speaking or writing where you make a sentence with meaning. If you have something to speak, you have tens of ways to say it. You can use different words and phrases, and of course grammar too. In cooking the grains or vegetable pieces are like words in a sentence. The other ingredients are like grammar. If you know what flavour each ingredient gives, then you can easily make different dishes with the same ingredients. Just like making different sentences with the same set of words."
"It's so easy when you say it."
"You can join me in the morning when I make breakfast. Tomorrow I'm making potato paratha."
Meera said.

The next morning, Meera and Desai worked together in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. The door in my room was open and I could hear them laughing.
"No... not like that... let me show you."
Meera was giving instructions.
"What are you doing? Try to be gentle, Susheel. It's just a potato, not a live chicken."
"They are too soft..."
Desai's voice.
"It's soft when it's boiled. But your hands are too strong for poor potatoes. Spare your muscles for something else, I tell you."
"Like this, right?"
"Mmm... good. See, you can be soft. Now, keep doing it slowly. If you find hardness inside it, then remove it. Otherwise, it'll ruin the paratha."
"Can I use my both hands?"
"Yeah, you can throw your whole body into that bowl." Meera was laughing.
"Come on, you are not helping. Look at my fingers. It's a mess."
"Now you know why it's sometimes called a mess."
"Good joke, good joke. Ha ha ha."
I could hear them teasing each other and laughing together. Even though I could not make out what exactly they were doing, hearing them talk made me feel like they were doing it in front of my eyes.
Desai had become a member of my family.

We were having breakfast when Parvati visited. I had given her my residential address when she came to visit me in the hospital.
Both Meera and Desai were not familiar with her. I introduced her as Sadashiv's wife to Meera, and as Nidhi's mother to Desai.
Parvati apologised for interrupting us during breakfast. Meera was quick to invite Parvati to join us for breakfast. She looked at Desai suggestively and he volunteered to pull another chair from the dining hall for Parvati.
Parvati was wearing a light blue saree. She looked more energetic than when I saw her at the hospital.
"My family is a small and poor one which was helped by Krish sir at every juncture. I was saddened by his accident. Even worse was that I could not even meet him when I learnt about it." She told Desai.
After breakfast, Parvati sat with me for half an hour. I asked her to visit her again.
"I'll be alone in this big house from Monday when both of them start going to work."
I said. Parvati said she would visit again and left soon.

There were many more visitors at the weekend. From the neighbourhoods, offices, and our social circles. When a fifty-plus guy from our neighbourhood asked Meera not to hesitate while seeking any help from him, I felt he was trying to find an opportunity to get close to her. I got that hunch when I noticed the way he was not taking his eyes off her. It was evident that he was interested in talking to her only.
"I think it won't be needed," I said. "She's doing well already."
Meera nodded in agreement.
"I've got enough help already. Thank you." She said.
"Yeah, I've noticed your friend with long hair. Good to have such a guy. He is staying with you here, right? It's good to have someone to help you even in the absence of your husband."
The undertone in his voice made Meera stare at him for a moment.
"He's not someone. He's family."
She said.
Even though her reply ended the conversation, I later wondered why Meera chose to mention Desai as 'family'. It was another occasion when I felt Desai's stature had been elevated during those days.

As promised, Parvati visited again on Monday.
Meera had left earlier in the morning and Desai left half an hour later, at his usual time. Since it was difficult for me to answer the door to every visitor, Meera had stuck a note on the front door saying 'Visitors to contact on phone number first'. Meera had told me to discourage all visitors unless it's very important.
Shortly after Desai's departure, I received Parvati's phone call and she said she was at the door.
"I'll have to get up from my bed to answer the door. Wait, I'm coming."
I said. The door had a biometric security system.
"I think I can open it if you share the password with me." She suggested.
"Password alone can't work, Parvati. You'll need fingerprint access to open it from outside." I said.
I gathered my strength to leave my bed myself and grabbed the crutches. But it was tough to walk even with the help of crutches as I was unable to use my right hand and right leg. The inability to use my right hand especially made me walk one step and then move both crutches with my left hand. It took me close to ten minutes to reach the door.
"Oh, god!" I said with a deep breath when I opened the door and greeted Parvati. "Finally I made it."
I was panting, trying to put my whole body weight on the crutches, holding them under my armpits.
"Oh my god." Parvati was stunned to see my struggle. "I should have visited a bit earlier before your wife left, shouldn't I?"
I smiled.
"But it's okay. I was waiting for a reason to get me out of bed. I'm good. The injury is on the same side. That's why it's so tough even with crutches." I explained. "It would have been a lot better if the injury was on opposite sides."
"But we can't make a wish during accidents, right? We have to take it."
Parvati said as she got in and closed the door.
As I started walking back, Parvati asked me to keep the crutches aside. "You can hold on to me instead."
She quickly kept aside the carry bag she was holding in her hand and moved closer to hold me.
I looked at her gratefully and put my left hand on her shoulder and held her close. As we started walking to my room without the help of crutches, I leaned closer to her and clasped my hands around her neck. I could feel the warmth of her skin on my wrist. Parvati's grip around me became tight also. I stopped at the door of my room for a moment and breathed into her face.
"I've been lying in bed for many days. It feels like all my energy has drained." I said.
"Don't worry, I got you."
Parvati said.
"I know. You are a strong woman. I can feel it."
I said before we started walking again. As we crossed the door our bodies became closer and our grip on each other became stronger. Finally, when we made it to my bed I sat on it slowly and thanked her.
But I was surprised to see tears in Parvati's eyes.
"What happened?" I asked.
Parvati quickly wiped her eyes.
"It's nothing, Krish. Forget it." She smiled. Her smile made me breathe easy.
The struggling walk had left wrinkles on her saree. She was wearing a green saree with a red blouse. She noticed where I was looking.
"I spoiled your saree," I said quickly. She looked down and smiled.
"It's alright." She said and suddenly acted like remembering something. She went out and returned with the carry bag she had kept near the door. It was fruits. I told her I already had enough fruits in the fridge.
"So you are not going to take it from me?" She asked.
I laughed and leaned backwards on the raised pillow.
"No. I will take anything you give me." I said.
"Which one?" She asked, gesturing at the fruits in the carry bag. I chose orange.
She grabbed a plate from the side table and sat on the edge of my bed. Having kept the carry bag on the chair, she started peeling the orange and placed its slices into the plate. As she sat with her back to me, I could see her breasts under the saree flare. I could also see the folds of her belly. As she finished peeling the first orange and she leaned forward to take another from the bag, and I couldn't take my eyes off what she was exposing inadvertently. I soon felt my body becoming warm.
"A visitor like you would heal any injury."
I said while eating the orange, trying not to concentrate on the unease I was feeling between my legs.
Parvati smiled, "You know I came to see you and make you feel better. But you have made me feel better."
"What did I do?"
I wondered.
"I don't know. Perhaps the walk, and a chance to help you walk... I think that walk was an ice-breaking moment for us."
I smiled.
"There is no need to break the ice between us. We are the same kinda people. I am enjoying this... being fed by you."
Parvati turned to look into my eyes and then slowly fed one orange slice directly into my mouth.
"This is why you make me feel better, Krish."
As she turned toward me I feared she would notice the growing bulge between my legs. I tried to pull the blanket over my legs and ended up inviting Parvati's eyes to my crotch. As she fed another orange slice into my mouth, she was smiling.
"Nowadays it's like that...almost always," I said like a petty thief caught in the act. But I knew my embarrassment meant nothing to me as I have lived such moments plenty of times in the past.
"Why is that so?"
Parvati asked.
"Mmm..." I hesitated a moment before speaking. "Perhaps I'm missing my wife too badly."
"But she's here only, isn't he? Where is she sleeping in the night?"
"Not in this room."
My reply made her stare at me in wonder.
"She's sleeping in the other room because she fears I would hurt myself if she sleeps with me."
Parvati laughed aloud this time.
I went on, "but don't think I am desperate for anything. It's just that...maybe it's like that because you are sitting here."
Parvati was amused by my confession. "How is that?" A subtle amount of shyness was making her smile beautiful now.
"Maybe because of the unexpected body touch we had a few minutes ago. My body wasn't ready for a such adventure...I guess."
"Oh," she laughed. "I thought you were going to say you had found me attractive."
"You are, obviously. That's why this spark, this happening."
Parvati kept laughing. But the shyness was increasing. She was dragging herself out of her comfort zone but I could see she was enjoying it.
"I'm not young enough to cause any spark."
She said.
"I don't know how old you are," I said. "My limbs are broken, but my eyes are still perfect. You look young and attractive to me."
"But you are not thinking about me. Are you?"
"You can see how I'm being held captive by your eyes, Parvati. You are not giving me no chance to think about anything else."
"You are skilled... in using flattery."
"I didn't know it was flattery. It came naturally to me."
Parvati looked away and down. She was still smiling. My eyes descended to her breasts and belly folds for a fraction of a second before I controlled my eyes.
"What about you? What do you think about me?" I asked.
Parvati looked at me.
"No, I don't want to tell."
"Come on."
"I don't want to tempt you."
"You can relate to my situation. For me, it's just a couple of days before I get back to Meera."
"Not just a couple of days." Parvati shook her head sideways. "It's gonna take you one month before you can move your leg and get some action with her."
"You are freaking me out with this foretelling."
Parvati's smile returned to her lips and she moved a little closer to me, turning slightly toward me. The breasts were slightly more covered by the saree but her belly fold became more visible to me.
"You know," she began to speak without looking me in the eyes. "In the second year of my marriage, my husband was met with an accident. He was bedridden for many weeks. And in those days he too was desperate for some fun, after the initial pain reduced."
"So how did you help him?"
I asked.
Parvati laughed a little and shook her head again. "No, I can't tell you that."
"You are not leaving this room without telling me," I warned with a smile.
"Okay, I wouldn't mind that."
Parvati retorted.
"Come on, tell me."
I insisted again.
Parvati looked at the door before deciding to say another word.
"With my hand," Parvati said shyly, without looking at me.
I was stunned. Not because of what she revealed but because she chose to reveal it. I just stared at her, until she turned her eyes to me.
I lowered my eyes to her hand.
"This hand," I said.
"Yes."
"And he must have loved it."
Parvati's face was down with embarrassment now. I could see she was regretting that she told me but I could also see a part of her being thrilled at it. I was loving her body language more than anything else. As if she was transported to a world she didn't know and didn't want to exit.
"Yes, he loved it. And the aftermath was that he became obsessed with my hand that he wanted me to do it even after he healed." She said.
"Then your hand must be so good."
I said quickly.
"I guess so."
"Can I see it?"
"What?" She looked at me. Our eyes were meeting after a gap and it felt special.
"Your hand. I want to see it." I said slowly.
"No. You are making me shy."
"Don't be embarrassed."
I said and forwarded my left arm to her. Parvati hesitated again, but then placed her palm over my hand. I held it and ran my fingers through it. Parvati gasped as if I were touching the most intimate part of her body. The inside of her palm was not soft like Meera's. It was slightly rough, probably because of the daily chores at her house. But still, there was a sense of sexuality in it, which I felt extremely intoxicating.
"It's kinda lost its softness. I guess you've put your heart into the work. I can see why he was obsessed with this."
"You are telling me this only to see what I would say," Parvati said. She kept smiling in embarrassment but didn't pull her palm away.
"I don't know if I'm doing it right. But I can't stop thinking about it."
I said.
"Stop thinking."
"I think you should leave. My little thing in there is aching already."
Parvati giggled. "Little thing?" She asked.
"I mean, It's not much size, compared to others."
My words made her look at my crotch. She saw the bulge and I felt I would leak inside any moment. I wanted her to keep looking at my erection until I exploded in my pants.
"I can see it's not true."
Parvati said. Her voice was very low now.
"How many have you seen?"
I asked.
"I have seen my husband's. He never looked this size."
"I'll take it as a compliment. But I will be better if you leave now." I said with a smile, confident that she would read my mind to know what I meant was exactly the opposite.
"I came to give you company for some time. We can just find some other topic to talk about."
She said.
"Yeah, that will do." I shook my head. Parvati slowly pulled her hand back.
As she gathered the orange peels on the plate and leaned forward to grab the carry bag, I chose not to look at her breasts and belly folds. But those visuals that I had etched in my mind were not going to fade away easily.
"You have a kind heart. I am grateful to God that I met you in my life, no matter under what circumstances.  I feel happy when you are around." I said when she returned after keeping the fruits in the kitchen. This time she sat on the chair.
"I am happy too."
She said.
We kept smiling at each other. For once I wanted to invite her to lie down with me. I wanted to hug her tight and feel the warmth of her body.

When she began to leave, I said I would give her access to open the door with the fingerprint. But for that, I would have to take the pain of walking to and from the front door.
"It's okay, Krish," Parvati said. "I wouldn't mind helping you out next time too. It would be better if you stay in bed and rest for now."
Parvati left soon. But I could not get over the warm feeling even after an hour. Her shy smile and shining eyes remained alive in front of my eyes. The feel of her giggles never felt leaving the room. I knew nothing was going to happen between me and her, but the root cause of all those warm feelings was based on the fact that I knew she was heavily attracted to me. And I loved to acknowledge it.

Desai was visiting Vickey Security Services every day. After a few days, On Thursday, he went to Mumbai and spent a night there. He returned in the morning. Meera had left for the office already.
He told me about his Mumbai trip. His visit was fruitful as it marked the starting of many works toward setting up his new business there.
At Vickey Security Services too, he had already made a couple of new deals in the week.
"Perhaps we'll have to hire a few more guys." He told me. "But it's very easy because you have set up a system for that. I only need to give a newspaper ad quoting the requirements. Training and moulding them into soldiers with some attitude is going to work like a charm. Wonderful job, Krish."
I asked him what he liked the most in my office that he would love to copy in his Mumbai office.
“What I like the most about your office...” He said. "It's the moment when I sit in your chair. You've set up your office in such a way that you truly feel like a boss, even though there is no one to report to you early in the morning like I am used to in all my offices. There's a sense of calmness associated with it because you know you can do anything. Nobody is going to make you preoccupied; no one's going to bite into your time. The system is running so smoothly. I'm going to have the same setup in Mumbai.”
I felt great.
Desai was going to leave for the office.
"You should have gone to the office directly," I said.
"I wanted to meet you guys first." Desai smiled. "It's just a day but I missed being with you guys, having dinner and breakfast with you... it feels like a family."
"Then you should have come a little earlier. You missed meeting Meera." I smiled.
"You know yesterday I had a dream about her. It's a little naughty type."
"Was it about Meera?"
I asked.
He nodded.
"I was in bed with her. You know what I would have been doing with her."
"I know." I smiled. My body was becoming familiarly warm.
"The pose was like, she was lying on the bed sideways and her thighs forwarded. I was kneeling with my thighs spread apart behind her. It was strange to have this pose in my dream because we have never tried this pose. I felt so good as I pressed my left hand on her thigh and slowly pushed my stuff inside her. But what was even weirder and more surprising was when I lifted her leg and moved it between her legs and made her face me. I had positioned myself between her legs, and she was smiling at me when I pushed again into her. Suddenly I felt like I was not me. I was you!"
Desai's eyes shone as he revealed and he went on. "I had become you, Krish. Meera was looking at her husband and enjoying every moment of great sex with you."
"That was surprising."
I said.
"When I woke up and realised what I was dreaming I couldn't help but wonder why I had such a dream. It was great though."
"Why do you think you had such a dream?"
I asked.
"Perhaps I'm getting thrilled by how you are going to have it with Meera, once this is over." He gestured at my plastered leg as he spoke. "If she was sleeping with you, irrespective of having sex or not, maybe it would have looked normal. But Meera is making the thought special, with her stubborn promises."
"She's making it tough as well with her stubborn promise, isn't she?"
"You know that."
"What did you do after the dream? Did you fantasise about her?"
"I have fantasies about her. But I didn't shag. You know I'm saving it all for her; for the day she comes back to my bed."
Desai looked me in the eyes when he said that. His eyes were shining like anything.
"She will come back to me one day, won't she?"
He asked.
"She will."
"Recover soon for that," Desai got up from the chair. "We're gonna have a lot of fun, together."
He left soon, having reopened a bundle of wild fantasies. In all of them, I saw Meera screaming with pleasure.

On Sunday morning, Meera wanted to visit the temple. She was surprised when Desai offered to accompany her.
"You are not really a religious person, are you?" She asked. "I've heard you prefer the office to the temple."
"Not when I'm walking with a goddess." Desai quipped.
Meera made a face at him.
"Same old flattery. Out-dated!"
When Meera returned to my room wearing a saree, ready to leave for the temple, she told me Desai was going with her. I responded happily but as soon as they left I started feeling jealous. I knew it was just a temple visit but I was witnessing something new happening between Desai and my wife. A bond that didn't have anything to do with sex.

Luckily after a few minutes, Nidhi phoned me. She was planning to visit me.
But I said no.
"Meera is not here, Nidhi. I'd find it tough to answer the door myself. Can you visit two hours later? Meera would be home by then."
Even though I was saying Meera would be home in two hours, the truth was that I wasn't sure about it.
"I'm afraid I have another commitment at noon, Krish sir," Nidhi said. "I'll find another day to visit."
I suggested she visit the next day.
"I have work," she laughed. "Have you forgotten?"
I laughed too.
"I haven't forgotten, dear. But why don't you ask your new boss to spare you a few hours? Tell him that you want to visit me."
I suggested. Nidhi agreed that she would try.
Our conversation lasted one hour, and it helped me forget about Meera and Desai for a while.

Meera and Desai took close to three hours before they returned. I asked Desai about their first day-time date.
Desai laughed.
"I'm not sure I can call it a date. Because she was talking only about you. There was nothing about me."
I felt glad for a moment only to doubt him the next. I knew he could be lying.
Meera and he had in fact gone shopping after the temple visit. "On his insistence," Meera would tell me later.

That evening Piyush visited. Meera was home but Desai had gone somewhere. I felt it was good because I didn't want Piyush to know that Desai was staying with us. The last time when I had met him - on his wedding anniversary at Nagpur - I had told him about having learnt to keep Desai away from my personal life.
Piyush sat on the chair near my bed and we had a long chat. He began with an apology for not visiting me earlier.
"I was on a family tour to Kashmir, Krish. I didn't know."
He said.
I said it was okay.
"I'm quite happy about your visit. I had thought about telling you about this. But Desai had told me about your trip."
I said and quickly regretted dragging Desai's name into the conversation.
"You are still in touch with him?"
I noticed him looking around as he asked as if he was making sure Meera wasn't standing there.
Meera was in the kitchen, making coffee or something.
"He is..." I cleared my throat. "He was very helpful. He's in here only, since the accident."
"Is he still in Pune?" Piyush looked surprised. I was sure he would be stunned if I told him the truth. I was not sure how to tell him that Desai was staying with us. If I told him that Desai was given a room in my house to sleep in, I knew he would imagine the rest based on his knowledge from the past.
However, as I was struggling to find a way to deal with Piyush's curiosity, I heard the door of my room opening. And there stood Desai.
"Hey! What a surprise!" Desai shouted and rushed in to hug Piyush. "When did this happen?"
"What?" Piyush laughed, returning the hug. "The accident?"
Desai laughed.

When Meera walked in, she had four cups of coffee on the tray in her hand.
"You knew he would come?"
Piyush asked.
"Who?" Meera looked at him in surprise. "He's part of the family."
Piyush had taken the coffee cup in his hand but Meera's reply made him stop his body movements all at once. Meera read his surprise and turned to me.
"Krish, you didn't tell him?"
I was at loss for words.
"I've been here with Krish and Meera, Piyush," Desai revealed, "since the accident."
"Oh, I see." Piyush nodded understandably, but the pace he was shaking his head made it obvious that he was struggling to believe what he had heard.
And I was struggling to look him in the eyes.
"Luckily he was with us when Krish fell," Meera said. "He has been helpful to us more than anyone else. There is no word to thank him, to be honest."
Her innocent revelation only helped my embarrassment to mount.

All of them settled around my bed over a friendly conversation while having tea. Piyush was behaving pretty normally and I slowly began to get over the shame.
After the coffee Meera went to the kitchen and Desai excused himself to his room promising that he would return soon, Piyush found an opportunity to talk to me in private.
"You told me you had disassociated yourself from Desai, Krish."
He said.
"I tried, Piyush," I said. "But it didn't work out. We were professionally together, I mean the company I manage belongs to him. But now he's staying here with us only to help. There's nothing else. Meera is right. Without his help, we would have found it very tough."
Piyush smiled.
"You don't have to assure me of anything, Krish. I know you and Meera as a couple. It's your life. I do believe that you guys are happy with each other. I'm sure you'd stay so in future too."
Piyush's willingness to believe what I said made me happy. Because I was not lying. My wife had made a promise that Desai's stay would be only for friendship, at least until I chose otherwise. And her decision to keep that promise was suddenly gaining more value in my mind.

A few minutes later, Meera returned to join us and sat on the edge of my bed. Her return made us quickly shift to neutral subjects. Desai too walked in later, and he sat on the chair next to Piyush. I could not help but wonder what was in each man's mind while talking to my wife. As I tried to sit up and lean my back on the pillow, Meera got up and helped me. I was alright until I noticed how Piyush and Desai were looking at her curvy back. The sleeveless kurta she was wearing was tight around her body and was exposing the perfect shape of her body. The way both men were helplessly drawn to enjoy the sight made me hard instantly.
I hated it as soon as Piyush left. But the erection lasted longer.

Meera later opined that Piyush was not ready to buy when he heard about Desai's stay in our house.
"He was giving me a strange look when I was praising you."
She said.
"He was jealous," Desai said. "And he would have been more jealous if he knew what is going on between us."
His use of present tense made me quickly wonder if he meant to say 'what is going on between us’.
Meera too had noticed it.
"What's going on between us?"
Desai laughed.
"I mean to say what happened between us, my queen! I have no plan to make Krish doubt us, about what we do out there every night."
The tone of his voice made me quickly realise he was teasing me. Meera made a face at him.
"That night when he stayed overnight here, that was a great night, wasn't it? Piyush would have died of jealousy if he heard your voice even for a minute." Desai said again, this time teasing Meera directly. "But thanks to the robust door of our bedrooms, we were saved."
"Don't make me remember that night," Meera said and got up. "I'd be very embarrassed." She was not looking at him directly. I felt she was remembering exactly what she didn't want to.
Desai smiled at me when she left the room. "Warm memories, right?"
I couldn't disagree.
"There was a thrill of doing something extraordinary that night. Whatever I do with Meera is always extraordinary but that night felt like an adventure trip. Meera was initially trying to control her voice by pressing over her mouth because she was scared that it would be heard from outside. We both were acting like we were scared of Piyush, with the fear of getting caught, to be honest. It was funny when we remembered the soundproof door. After that, oh god! It was a hell of a ride."
"If you make me remember that night, or any other night, I'll be left with no other option than jerking my dick in the night. Eventually, it'll be delaying my recovery and your chance to have it with Meera again. Don't you want to sleep with her again, Desai?"
I asked, choosing my words boldly.
Desai was indeed surprised by my open talk. He stared at me with a smile and nodded.
"Of course, Krish." He said. "I want to sleep with her. And I know you'll have to get up from the bed for that."
He said it like a confession. I loved how helpless he looked at the moment.
"Then let's give our dirty minds some rest," I said.

That night after having dinner in my room, Desai helped Meera in the kitchen while doing the dishes. The door of my room was open and I could hear her instructing him about wiping the washed plates with a towel and then keeping them on the plate basket. I could hear them chatting and laughing.
A few minutes later, they returned to my room to spend time with me as usual.

That night when they went to sleep I remembered Desai's words.
"I have no plan to make Krish doubt us, about what we do out there every night."
I knew he was merely teasing me. But I could not stop thinking about it. After a while, I took the pain to get up and walk up to the door. I opened it and waited still in the darkness for a moment. There was absolute silence from Meera's room.
But I was far from being at peace. I kept the door slightly open when I went back to bed.
In the morning too, I kept the door slightly open to allow me to hear any sound from the outside until Meera and Desai were home. And it was going to be my new habit.

Chapter to be cont’d
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 10 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 25-10-2022, 02:38 AM