Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter 36

As I was busy cleaning the dashboard with my handkerchief, I heard Desai asking about Meera's plan about having kids.
"I often wonder what is stopping you from having kids."
"It's our combined decision, Susheel," Meera said. "We are awaiting the perfect time to enter the next phase of our life."
"I'm not surprised," Desai said. "Because I know how united are you in your life."
I wondered why Desai thought discussing Meera's decision to have kids was more important than hurrying to the airport where his flight was leaving in less than half an hour.
Nevertheless, there was one thing I would later realise; even though Desai was praising the congeniality between her and me, I knew delaying parenthood had been mostly my decision. We weren't as united as Desai was suggesting.

I soon heard Meera asking for tissues.
"I need to wipe my face, neck... especially neck. I'm sweating. Oh, what happened to me? Why am I sweating like this?"
"Even I'm sweating profusely. That's what we get when we work too hard in a closed space like this, I guess. We should have turned on the AC…" Desai was saying.
"You should hurry now, Susheel. You're gonna miss your flight."
"I won't miss that flight, baby. I know that."
"Do you know where Krish has kept his tissues in here?"
"I wish I knew. I'm getting out."
"Go. I'll stay here. If you can see my husband there, please guide him over here. Will you do that for me, mister?"

I had finished cleaning my cum off the dashboard. And I saw Desai getting out of my car. He leaned inside to tell Meera something. I pressed the phone onto my ear.
"I'll send him over here, darling. Anything for you."
"Go."
"I'll miss you. Badly."
"Hurry up, Romeo."
Desai stood up and closed the door. 
As I watched his heavily built figure approaching me, I didn't waste any moment getting out of his car. The phone call was disconnected.

Desai came and shook my hands. His face wasn't visible for the lack of light in the area. But I could still feel he was sweating inside his clothes.
"That was a hell of a reunion, bro. I hope we were audible."
"Is she alright?"
I asked.
Desai laughed a little as if I had paid him a compliment.
"She's perfect. And she’s waiting for you, Krish."

He was slightly panting as he slipped into the driving seat of his car. As he started the car and switched on the lights, I noticed the shining of sweat drops on the side of his face.
He had clearly worked out hard!
He nodded at me once again before driving away.

I walked over to my car. My legs were hurrying but my heart was faster than that with my hunger to meet my wife. To meet my freshly fucked wife.
I was surprised that Meera had shifted to the front seat.

I quickly assumed my driver's position.
Before starting the car, I spent a moment looking at my wife, sitting a few inches from me. She had found a box of tissues from the gloves box in the dashboard. But it was empty. She asked me if I had any towel to wipe her sweat. From the beads of sweat that were now flowing down along her neck, there was no need for me to ask her what she was doing with Desai. That I knew what she had been doing was a secret known to me and Desai only, and I had to pretend a sense of shock to see her in that look.
"You are soaked, Meera," I said.
"Yeah...find me a towel, please.
I handed her my pocket hand towel and started the car.
"You could have switched on the AC, Meera," I said. Meera quickly pressed the AC button. However, the AC was on by default and her action only turned it off.
"I didn't want to alert anyone by making unwanted noise."
Meera said while wiping her neck with my towel.
I remembered how noisy she had been a few moments ago while getting her pussy penetrated by her returning lover. Well, those noises were not 'unwanted', I thought to myself.
"You seem to have given him a grand welcome." I quipped.
Meera turned her head to me and gave me a soft look. I felt she wanted to speak to me. I waited for her to open up.
"Krish," she said, "am I welcome as you promised me?"
I was drawn to her soft voice and seductive eyes. I remembered the words she spoke to Desai a few minutes ago. “Straightaway.”
I wondered if she was longing to fulfil Desai's fantasy. After all, he was the one who had the guts to fulfil her long-kept fantasy.
"Do you mind if I kiss you, to convey that?" I asked. My body was beginning to become warm again. I knew what I was asking. I knew what she had been doing with her lips - her mouth - a few minutes ago.
"Kiss me," Meera leaned towards me. I barely needed it to lean toward her.
Our lips met and I tasted her lips, along with the sweat off her upper lip.
I thought I would kiss her just a second to live the thrill, but I simply could not take my lips back. I felt her palm behind my head and her mouth opened. I pushed my both lips into her mouth and sucked on her tongue.
"mmm..." she let out a soft moan. I heard it despite the sound of the car.
"You've given him a nice time with your mouth... haven't you?" I whispered when we parted.
Meera was shy. She looked away.
"Tell me," I said.
She nodded.
"Did you let him cum in your mouth?" I asked. I saw a sense of panic in her eyes as if I said something she didn't expect me to imagine.
“No,” she said quickly. "I just sucked him for a few seconds."
"So he didn't get to move it... I mean to fuck your mouth as he loves to do?"
"He did… at the right place."
Meera said. Her eyes were now struggling to meet mine.
"Let's go, Krish." She added before I could speak further.

I drove the car out of parking and we were soon on the main road. I suggested having dinner at a restaurant.
"No, Krish." Meera refused. "I can't be seen like this."
"Why?"
I asked and she looked at me. She knew I was teasing her.
"Because anyone would guess what I've been doing a few minutes ago."
She said with a smirk.
"What were you doing?"
I asked with my eyes fixed on her.
Meera pushed me away.
"Keep your eyes on the road, my cucky husband!"
"Do you love to cuckold me?"
I asked.
Meera didn't answer my question.
"Please keep your eyes on the road, Krish."
She said again.
"Well," I said after a while, "I'm glad that your fantasy of having sex in a car has been fulfilled, finally."
"You can thank Susheel for that."
Meera said.
"You can't?"
"You moron, you share everything with him."
"Everything? What else have I shared with him?"
"You know every time he wants me to spit into his mouth."
"And you do?"
"No."
"Why?"
"Because I think that's the ultimate form of intimacy between us. I don't want to do it with anyone else."
"Wow. I'm privileged." I laughed. "I wonder if there is anything you do for Desai only?"
"Mmm... There's nothing like that."

When the car passed a medical shop Meera asked me to stop. I knew she was thinking about buying an emergency contraceptive pill but I still gave her an innocent look.
"I will have to take a pill, Krish. Today is not my safe day."
I looked at her for a moment. I was enjoying the guilty feeling on her face.
"You let him cum inside you?"
"I had no choice."
"I can understand that. But one doubt, did he force you to let him?"
"No, I told him to cum. I didn't want to..."
She paused.
"What happened?"
"Shit. That was the silliest reason. I'm not sure if you'd believe me if I told you."
"Try telling me."
"I let him... Because I didn't want to spoil our car seat. And my dress too."
"That's surely the silliest reason."
"Krish... I know. But going by the past experiences I thought..."
"Yeah... He's got huge balls... His cum load would be heavy. Isn't it."
"Fuck you, Krish."
"So what happened in there? You fucked him or he fucked you?"
"Krish, stop it and buy a pill for me."
She said in a voice faking anger.

When I asked the shopkeeper for the pill, he looked at me and then at the car behind me. He was looking at Meera. I turned my head over my shoulder and looked at her. The sweat spots on her neck and shirt were still visible. And her hair was still bearing that dishevelled look. Given the medicine I was demanding, it was anybody’s guess that she was coming straight after rough sex.
Another man at the counter also had a look at her. And then had a weird smile at me.
I nodded back at him slightly.
As I went back to the car with the pill I was aware of the eyes following me to the car. I knew both men were thinking that I had just screwed the woman in the car.
It was stupid but for some strange form of pleasure, I had an instant erection.

We bought our dinner parcelled along the way while we reached home in an hour. Meera's clothes were clear of wet spots by then. But as she alighted from the car at our parking I noticed her looking around to ensure nobody was watching her. The wrinkles on her clothes could still tell the story.
Luckily nobody saw us.

At home, we decided to have a quick shower followed by dinner. I was hungry.
But as I stood under the shower and water started flowing through my naked skin, I remembered how sweats were flowing along Meera's neck. I could still remember her loud moaning pleasure. 
My mind was filled with joy for Desai's return. Until the beginning of the evening, I hadn't known if he would me and my wife in person. But in a matter of hours, he managed to convince us to meet him. He had managed to restore our damaged friendship. And he had managed to walk away with my wife into a spot where he could conquer her.
There was no wonder why Meera allowed him to conquer her. Because he deserved it. He deserved a grand welcome after being sent away unceremoniously. He deserved a chance to make up for the pleasure he lost in the past three months.
Three months, seven days, and eleven hours.
The man had been counting the months and days and hours.
And what a welcome he gave to Meera, the woman he loved to love one-sided.
He made sure Meera loved every moment of it. I remembered how he made her wait for it. He made her look at his monster dick and probably anticipate the thrill of having it in her married pussy. He then made her touch it and lick it wet despite the congested space in the car. How she begged him to put it into her love hole and start fucking her was simply proof of how much she wanted to reclaim those pleasures. And when he finally entered her, he made sure he did it ever slowly to make her experience every millimetre of his length.
I remembered how my wife was asking him to stop talking, without stopping to fuck her. She wanted him to fuck her nonstop!
I had started to jerk myself. My pace hit the right speed when I remembered the moments of her crying like a baby. In those moments she even let him say those banned words 'I love you’ without being hurt.
She had given him a grand welcome.
She was ready to give him even better.
"Let's go to our place. We will do everything.”  I remembered how she had invited him to our house so that they could spend the whole night together.
And there were many moments when she expressed her desire to have him. He had asked her if her denial to cooperate initially meant anything. And she suggested they did it with clothes on.
She did not hide her excitement when he showed him his throbbing dick. As he made her touch him, he also made her confess that she had missed it. She had sex with me many times in his three months absence, but still, she did not have to think twice before admitting how she craved for him.
“Just do it, Susheel. Just put it inside me.”
I remembered her trembling voice.
“You love the feel of my cock inside you?”
“Yes...”
The rascal Susheel knew what to do exactly to make her literally beg for it.
“Stop talking too much... And don't stop.”
“...Say it.”
“...Fuck me, Susheel.”
Desai had succeeded in achieving his greatest dream, I had to admit. That he would make my wife beg him to shove his dick into her married pussy and fill it with his cum.
But I had no complaint. Because it was exactly what I wanted to happen.
My only regret was that I was still not able to watch it in front of my eyes.
“You can even watch if you want.”
I remembered Desai's words. It was a promise. A promise that I knew Desai was capable of turning into a reality.
If he wanted to, he could have followed us to our home and spent the whole night with Meera. But luckily he had other plans. He was letting me enjoy the night with my wife. I felt.
Now I was going to enjoy this night.
The thought made me stop shagging.
Because if I had to fulfil my wish to see Meera have sex with Desai, then I'll have to send a message that I loved everything she did to Desai. I had to deliver what I had promised her.
“I have always welcomed you back. I will welcome you back, always.”

I was forced to stop dreaming and end my shower.
Meera was arranging the food on the table. As we ate dinner I couldn't help but watch her face for signs of tiredness. Or signs of happiness.
Perhaps I didn't know what I was looking for.
"Stop staring like this, Krish. I'm not your neighbour's wife." Meera quipped.
"For a few minutes, you were."
I retorted. Meera giggled.
"Shut up, moron."

Later when we hit the bed, when I put my arms around her, Meera brought back the subject.
"Did you think I had become his wife for a few minutes?"
She was looking deep into my eyes. I felt she was going to catch me lying.
"You were his wife for a few minutes, weren't you?"
"No," Meera said quickly, only to add with a naughty smile, "being someone's wife is more of a responsibility. I was just lying down there."
I felt she was still overwhelmed to think that I had let myself think about her becoming Desai's wife. For some reason, it did not upset me. Meera's fingers were making a circle around my neck, and her breasts were firmly pressed against my chest, with a lot of her cleavage on display to my eyes without looking.
"You were just lying down there," I smiled. "And what was he doing? Playing your husband?"
"You are my husband. My only husband."
"But I am sure he must have done things I don't do."
"What's that?"
"You should tell me that."
"No. Never."
"I have a guessing."
"I know you have a lot of guessing."
"How did he feel inside you?"
"Good."
"Just good?"
Meera gave me a pregnant smile. She was not going to speak further, I felt.
"Did he make you cum?"
"No."
"No?"
I pretended surprise. Meera enjoyed my expression.
"He didn't have enough time. He apologized for that."
"And then he must have promised to come back soon."
"No."
"Must have promised himself."
"Possibly."
"Do you have any idea?"
"No."
"But you are going to welcome him back."
"Yes." Meera giggled as she said that.
"In this room?"
"Yes."
"And I will be sleeping in the other room."
I said and kissed her.  It was a short kiss she hesitated to kiss me back.
"Not sleeping," she whispered.
I nodded slowly, "I will be thinking about you."
"Mmm..."
"With my boy in my hand, thinking about how you would be enjoying with him..."
"You will love it, won't you?"
I could sense the increase in her breathing pace.
"I would love to know what you would do with him."
"I will do everything."
"Everything?”
"Everything that you can imagine..."
"I can imagine a lot."
"Mmm..."
"Like your lips... these lips... welcoming his dick... like today."
"Mmm..."
"He will love to push it to the back of your throat...."
"Mmm...but he's softer than what you imagine... I mind you."
"But he loves to fuck your mouth..."
"Slowly… softly…"
"Did he do it today?"
"No. There was no space... and time too..."
"But surely I tasted something different when I kissed  you."
"Don't be so dirty... just be... I mean..."
"Don't you love it when I kiss you... after giving him head?"
"I can't believe how you are even saying it."
"I can be so dirty... I love being dirty with you. It excites me, Meera."
I kissed her. This time her mouth opened readily and we kissed madly.
Soon I pressed her body down on the bed and climbed on top of her. I took her top off quickly and lifted her bra cups even more quickly. Her tits were erect. I went down and started sucking them madly. Meera gasped.
I was being welcomed.
"Didn't I tell you I would welcome you back, always, baby?" I whispered.
My hands had made their way to her hip and started pulling down her night pants.
"I know you will love me always....my Krish. I will be always yours."
She said, lying still, watching me with an astonished look. She loved my excitement.
As I pulled down her pants, I grabbed her panty too along. Meera wasn't expecting that.
“Krish... “ She was alert and quick to place her palm between her legs. It was the same response she had given to Desai when he removed her pants in the car.
“Move your palm. Let me see it. It's mine, isn't it?”
Yes, it was then. I thought. Now it was mine.
"Don't be shy, baby. It's mine, isn't it?"
I asked.
"What are you going to do?"
"I want to see it."
"And then?"
"Let me see first."
"Tell me."
"You know what I will do."
"Not tonight. No.
"Why?
"I can't. No.”
I knew why she didn't want me to put my mouth on it. But the same reason was making me hell-bent on tasting her. I knew she had let Desai fill her pussy with his cum, but it was two hours ago. And I was sure she had cleaned it well when she took bath.
"I know you've let him cum inside you. But it's okay.”
I said.
"Stupid. No.” Meera shook her head. “Please don't force me.”
"Why? This was our fantasy."
"I'm not ready."
"You've washed it, haven't you?"
"Yes, but no. Please. No."
I grabbed her hand and forcefully moved her palm. I saw her clean-shaven triangle and beautiful brown lips. A man's monstrous dick had tortured them that evening, but it had only made it look more special.
I arched inward almost reflexively to get in between her legs, and before Meera could grab my hair, I had landed a soft kiss on it.
"Aaah... Krish..." Her voice rose. "You idiot... don't do this to me..."
"You are gonna love it, baby."
Meera's grab on my hair had become so strong that I could not kiss her pussy again.
"No. Please. I'm serious."
Meera's voice had now become partially stiff. I noticed.
"Are you not going to let me?"
"Not today."
She shook her head.
"Then?"
"Next time."
"Next time?"
"Yes, next time. I promise you. I need time to do this. Please."
I could not force her anymore. But I wasn't disappointed.
"Okay, then the next time."
I said and removed my clothes. I lay on my back and Meera sat up on the bed to start giving me head, and the way she let my dick disappear completely into her mouth made me quickly think she was trying to compensate.
"Are you going to make me cum?"
"Cum in my mouth. I want to swallow it."
"I want to make good use of your pill tonight," I said.
Meera stopped a moment to look at me.
"I will feel like a slut if I would do that, Krish. I am sorry. I can't take two men in one night."
I was stunned. I felt a pang of disappointment creeping into my head. Not because she denied my wife. But for naming me and Desai together as ‘two men’. As if we were equal in her life. I deserved to be special, no matter how big his dick was.
"I am sorry."
She said again.
"Don't be," I said. "I can understand."
There was a momentary awkwardness creeping between us. But Meera quickly overcame it by lying next to me and jerking my dick.
"Tonight I'm the one in command, my boy."
She whispered.
"What are you going to do?"
She didn't reply readily. Instead, my dick was wrapped by her delicate fingers. And soon, they were making me harder again. I turned to her and she kissed me. She was darting her tongue into my mouth. I welcomed her and sucked her wet tongue. It was an invitation for me to invade her mouth.
"Treat it like it is my lower lips..." Meera whispered.
My eyes widened.
"Don't you want to lick them?" She asked.
"I am dying to..." I gasped and licked them softly.
"Mmm..." Meera moaned. "Susheel was inside them a few minutes ago. It's fresh..."
She was feeding into my fantasy. As I tried to dart my tongue into her mouth, she kept her lips tight. I had to forcefully stick it in. And then she held her lips in a small circle shape. I grabbed her face with my arms and started moving my tongue in and out of her mouth. Her hand was moving on my dick at an equal pace. In my head, I was fucking her freshly fucked pussy with my tongue. There was no scope for exchanging words. But we were deeply lost in our shared fantasy. And we soon let ourselves elevate into higher lands of pleasure when I felt nearing my peak in her hand. The change of pace in my breathing was sensed by Meera and she soon pushed me down on the bed, and while still jerking my dick she moved her head up and down to continue letting me live the pleasure of licking her pussy.
I soon let out a groan and shot my cum in the air. As I parted my lips to make that pleasure groan, Meera spat into my mouth. I swallowed it and opened my mouth again. Meera's hand was firm around my dick to let it spurt load after load, and she spat again.
"You have enough practice now," she said when my breathing came under control. "Next time, I'll let you eat me in real."
"I'm waiting for it," I said.
She smiled and looked at my dick. It was bathed in my cum. There were cum drops over her fingers as well.
"It's a mess. But it's not our car seat. I can manage." She quipped and wiped it clean with a cloth.

The next morning when I was exiting the gym, Venkat, one of the residents who lived one floor down from mine, walked up to me to start a small conversation. I had acquainted him when I moved into the building. But our conversations after that had been limited to basic ones since then for I had observed him a little reserved in social situations. So I was surprised to see him walking up to me. And he was hesitating to leave even after the basic 'hi and how are you're this time.
"You have something to tell me, it seems," I said. "Just tell me what it is."
He wiped his mouth and looked around before deciding to speak.
"Krish, I don't want you to be angry with me. But I want to tell you about something...something about your wife."
My casualness was gone in one second. I was alert the moment I knew it was about Meera.
"Tell me," I said calmly.
"Yesterday, I saw her in the city. On a street near the Capital Shopping Mall. She was with a man. I have seen him before too but I don’t know anything about him. I thought I should tell you about it."
A street near the Capital Shopping Mall. That was the place where Desai and Meera had a very eventful reunion. My heart was suddenly beating harder than when I was jogging on the treadmill half an hour ago.
"What did you see?"
I tried to maintain my face plain.
"I saw them walking together."
Venkat said. His facial expression told me he was expecting me to be shocked by his revelation.
"Walking together?" I stared at him. "And then?"
"Walking together...I mean they were walking together holding their hands. I was surprised to see her there, like that. I think it was not a good sign."
He had certainly missed everything that happened after that. But I wasn't sure if I could breathe easy, yet.
"Why was it not a good sign? Do you think my wife would be having an affair with that man?"
"Oh, no. Krish, don't take me wrong." Venkat was baffled by my reaction. "Please don't be angry with me. You know, I felt watching her walking in public like that was not a good sign. I thought I should tell you about it. I haven't told anyone else. Because I know..."
"Venkat," I smiled at him. "I am surprised that you didn't see me behind them. I was also there, my friend."
"Really?" Venkat looked stared at me in disbelief.
"That man you saw with Meera, his name is Susheel; he's more than a friend. Like a brother to me and my wife. I was also with them. Meera was coming from a long tiring event at work she was tired and felt dizzy. We were walking the road after having coffee. But she forgot her belongings in the cafe so I went back to get them. Susheel was holding her hand to care for her."
"Oh, I am sorry; I always fear the worst at the first sign of anything. I only saw her for a few moments as I was passing by. I am sorry I ended up telling you all this."
"It's okay, Venkat," I said with a smile, cleverly hiding a sense of relief. "I am sure I'll be laughing with my wife over this."

Even though I was quick to make up a story to negate his worry, I knew it was sheer luck that he didn't have the opportunity to see the whole happening.
When I went home I told Meera about it. She was shocked.
"We should be more careful while in public with Desai. Else we'll be giving birth to a lot of unwanted stories." I told her.
For Meera, it took her some time before she believed that Venkat hadn't seen anything.
"Never ever I'll repeat that." She kept assuring herself in the end.

Desai phoned me at work in the morning hours itself.
"Thanks, bro." He said cheerfully. The energy that I had missed in his voice during the past few weeks' phone calls was back. "Thanks for helping me out with your car."
"Helping you out with my car?" I asked.
Desai laughed.
"Ha. Ha. I am just being humble, Krish. I want to thank you for everything. The whole evening was fantastic. I am sorry I had to leave in a hurry and I didn't call you after that because I didn't want to disturb you. I hope you had a fantastic dinner at home."
He stressed the word 'dinner' and I knew what he meant.
"Yeah, I enjoyed the dinner." I said pleasantly and then added, "but I'm sure it wasn't as spectacular as your evening."
"Don't try to fool me, Krish. I know whose evening was spectacular. I've found out what you did in my car."
I was stunned. I thought I had wiped his dashboard clean well. But I quickly realised it wasn't simply enough. I was also in a hurry.
"What did you find out?"
"My car was full of your drops. But I'm not offended, my friend. Because after all, it was for a good cause. I loved the fact that you were able to enjoy the evening."
I was embarrassed. But being caught masturbating was not a new thing in my life.
"The sound you were causing my wife to make was too much for me to handle, man. I didn't even have to touch myself, I swear. I didn't have the place to manage as you did."
'Well, I didn't have that luxury as well."
Desai said.
"I didn't think you would take it that far. I thought you would share a couple of kisses and some other fun, but you took us by surprise."
"I wouldn't have tried it unless I hadn't heard from you about her fantasy of making out on a car. So I thought why not go for it? There couldn't be a better opportunity. And it clicked. Meera was just fire. Did she take the pill?"
"She did."
"When should I come next?"
His sudden query made me struggle to respond.
"Uhh...What do I say?"
"I couldn't give her a peak. So I'm going to have to meet her sooner than usual."
He was now making plans. I could sense a hurry in his voice.
"Are you going to let me watch?"
I asked, very well aware that my question meant giving consent.
"Making such a promise at this stage would be immature. Meera isn't ready yet."
Desai said.
"When are you planning to visit?"
"I would like to visit within a week. One of my friends has launched a hotel in Pune. A luxurious one. He's been boasting about it. I'm gonna make a visit else I'll have to murder him to stop his torture. So I'll be visiting soon. I'll drop down at your place for dinner if you give me an invitation."
"I know you're no more waiting for an invitation."
"I hope Meera won't kick me out of the house for silly reasons."
He said and I laughed.
"You can do anything, Desai. But please don't mess with her."
When the conversation ended, I was beaming with a thrill. Within a week.
He was going to visit us within a week. I was already having visions of him walking into my bedroom with my wife, with his arm around her. I foresaw Meera holding him close yet in a submissive way.
I leaned back on my chair and closed my eyes and tried to imagine her moans and screams that I was going to hear after that, and they were all intense. I knew I was going to enjoy it.

That evening when I met Meera at home, I again thought about the upcoming night when she would become Desai's property once again. I looked at our marital bed and the only thing I could think about was my wife lying in there completely naked, and ready to fulfil every desire of Susheel Desai.
After dinner when we hit the bed, I wanted Meera to share about the last night.
But Meera refused.
She reached between my legs to find my erection and quipped, "You are already up. You don't need to hear my story, baby."
"Please, I deserve to know what happened in that car," I begged.
Meera had started rubbing my dick over the clothes.  I felt she was trying to distract me.
For one moment, I felt an urge to reveal that I already knew everything that happened in the car. But I stopped myself. I knew it would fetch unwanted consequences.
So I tried to reason with her.
"Meera, it's now obvious what we want to do in our life. We have shared our fantasies and we have fulfilled all our fantasies. About yesterday's incident, it's clear what happened. And I was waiting at a few metres distance. So what's there to hide from me?"
Meera took her hand off me and smiled at me.
"Krish, you already know what I can let you know. Knowing anything more about it would no more be fun. It would be dangerous."
"But how?"
"Krish, please. It's my request."
"But tell me what are you scared of?"
"Krish, this is the maximum I can do," Meera said thoughtfully. "I don't want you to seek more pleasure from it. I'm scared about the future...our future."
I was now beginning to feel that she had a big secret to tell me.
"What is it that you are scared of? I just want to know that." I insisted.
"I'm scared that you'll go for more. Yes, we have done everything. But I fear there may be many things you would want to try out. There could be many levels higher than what we can take."
"Such as?" I looked at her. "What level is that?"
"I don't know. I don't want to tell you." She said and we sat in silence for a minute. And then she went on, "there is no end to your fantasies, Krish. To be honest, I am scared of the unknown. We all are scared of the unknown, aren't we? I am scared about your fantasies being fulfilled completely and after that, you lose the sense of satisfaction. I am scared that you will seek more."
"But what is bigger than what we are doing?" I wondered.
Meera didn't have the answer. Perhaps she knew the answer but she chose not to tell me, for the fear of giving me new ideas.
Meera waited for a few minutes and then turned to me.
"Are you disappointed, baby?"
"Saying otherwise would be lying," I said. "But I can see you are trying to keep things under control. So, it's okay. And I know there's no need to jump into anything. Things will go on like this for a while. Especially your man is already planning to make a comeback."
I saw Meera's eyes shining at the revelation.
"Have you spoken to him?"
I was slightly surprised that Desai hadn't tried to phone her throughout the day.
"Yeah, he thanked me for letting me fuck my wife."
Meera laughed and pushed me away, only to lie on my chest.
"Tell me, what did he tell you?"
"He said he could not give you an orgasm yesterday."
Meera was shy and smiling all the way. And she was beautiful.
"He must be regretting it. So I guess it would be happening within a few days. You and him, in this very bed of ours..."
My dick was getting harder as I spoke looking at her eyes. I knew Meera could sense it, but I wasn't afraid. In fact, I wanted her to know how thrilled I was.
"In a few days?" Meera's reaction was far from shocked.
I grabbed her face and kissed her.
"Yes," I whispered. "In a few days."
"But not so soon," Meera said. "Only after Tuesday."
I was slightly surprised.
"What will happen after Tuesday?"
Meera smiled, "I will be on my safe days after that."
"Oh." I was stunned. "So you want him to fill you with his juice."
I felt I could not be dirtier than that.
"Don't you want him to fill your wife like that, baby?"
Meera was just fire. I remembered Desai's words and realised how true they were.
"Do you love me if I tell you I'd love that?"
"I love you always," Meera said and kissed me. I took my sweet time enjoying it before I spoke again.
"Desai told me he's going to visit Pune to have a review of a hotel his friend has launched. After that he's coming to our place for dinner," I said. "But I know it's just an excuse. The moment he walks into this house, the moment he sees you, he would be pulling you to him. And he will kiss you right in front of me. He will grab your ass and tell you how much he missed putting his mouth between them. And he will take you to this room straightaway."
Meera's eyes were burning with desire.
"I can't believe how much you've grown into this." She said. "But I'm starting to love it."
"You'll love it more."
"So you'll just watch him take me to the room?"
"I would love to watch him making love to you, to be honest."
"I know that, my cucky hubby. But you can't do that. Not allowed."
"What if I beg you for that? Please let me."
"No. I am not going to be impressed by your begging."
"What else can I do to impress you?"
"There is nothing."
"Please. There must be something."
"Not in my mind."
"Can I suggest something?"
"Mmm...I know what's in your mind."
"Tell me."
Meera pinched my cheek. "You have sunk into this cuckold fantasy. Very deep. Yesterday you wanted to eat me, didn't you? The thought has started to grow in your head. You are not going to stop it."
"Speaking clearly would be more fun."
I quipped.
"You want to eat me after I slept with him? You think you can impress me like that."
"Will you be impressed by that?"
"No."
"But yesterday you said..."
"I told you. This is in your mind."
"I'm not going to hide what's in my mind."
"But your wish is way over the line. Can you imagine what you are suggesting? You are saying you want to taste his juice from my..."
"No. I don't want that." I said quickly. "I suggest you have protected sex."
Meera stared at me for a second.
"Protected sex?"
"But after you hit your orgasm."
Meera looked at me in disbelief. Slowly she blossomed into a smile.
"So you want to taste my juice?"
"Are you impressed with my wish now?"
Meera giggled.
"But you'll still have the taste of his...I mean, the condom."
"What taste does it have?"
I wondered.
"Okay. I'll tell him to use a flavoured one."
"Are you gonna ask him that?"
"Why?"
"What are you gonna tell him? Buy a flavoured one because your husband wants to taste it?"
Meera laughed.
"You are insanely creative. Why don't you just buy one for yourself and use it with me, and then taste it?"
"That's pretty boring."
"Yeah, I have a hunch that you think having normal sex with me is boring."
"It is not. But I agree, some things are more satisfying than normal sex. Like everything else."
"We'll think about it later. For now, let him visit only after Tuesday."
"You don't want him to use rubber next time?"
"Not me." Meera shook her head. "Him. I'm sure he wouldn't want to wear a condom next time."
"Okay, so I ask him to come on Wednesday?"
"Don't invite him. Just tell him not to visit before Wednesday."
"Yes, ma'am,"
I said.
We lay a few moments in bed without making a move on each other.
"We are not going to have it tonight, are we?" Meera asked after a while.
"Why?"
"I have a hunch." She smiled. "That you are going to leave me untouched for him."
I was surprised by her thought process. It hadn't crossed my mind until then. But then, suddenly I was rooting for it.
"It won't be many days."
I said.
"You know what you are saying? You are keeping your wife hungry for sex...making her desperate for a man... and that is Susheel..."
"The next time..." I said with a teasing smile. "...the next time I know it's going to be a big event. He's gonna give you a lot of pleasure. He's gonna come prepared and I want you to match him every way."
"You are his biggest worshipper," Meera said.
I just laughed.
One thing was no more a secret between us. That we both wanted Desai to visit us as soon as possible. And Desai was fully aware that he had never been in such a welcome ambience in our life.

Chapter to be cont'd...
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 12 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 06-10-2022, 01:13 AM