Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter 33: continues...

Meera lay on her back on the bed and phoned Desai. I lay next to her and moved closer until I heard the ring from the other end. Desai answered the call without much delay. I already knew he wasn't busy.

“Hey, what a surprise! How are you, Meera?”
I could hear his voice from the other side.
“Fine, Susheel. What's up in Shimoga?”
Meera's voice was suddenly calmer than a moment earlier.
“It's raining out there. Feels good. How about you? A phone call from you on a Saturday night, can't feel greater.”
I could sense Desai's excitement in his voice.
“It's just a phone call. I'm not dropping myself in there.” Meera said.
“You do, every night in my dreams.”
“Don't start now. You'd start looking like a freak.”
“I have no qualms to admit that I'm not like a freak; I'm the freak when it's about you.”
“Guess you still haven't figured it out with the virgin girl!”
I was astonished to see how Meera was simply steering the conversation where she wanted.
“I don't want to,” Desai said.
“You should talk to my husband. Maybe try bribing him. If you're too lucky, he might marry me off to you.”
Desai laughed. I felt the joke was cringe, though.
“I'm planning to invite you to Shimoga. You'll take a few days off, won't you?”
“Are you nuts?”
“Wait, and listen fully. It's not just you, Krish too.”
“Okay. Then it's alright.”
“Is that a yes?”
“No. I said the idea is okay.”
“You're leaving the decision with Krish?”
“Yes. He's the husband, isn't he? He takes the call for me all the time.”
I could feel the dig she was taking on me. I pinched her cheek. Meera smiled at me half-heartedly, having her mind on the conversation.
“Is it always him?” I heard Desai's voice.
“Yeah, why?”
“Then he's the one who takes the call for me too.”
Meera laughed a little.
“Watch your words, gentleman. You berate him, you mess with me.”
“He loves me to mess with you. You know what I was doing?”
“Tell me.”
“I was surfing through our images from our last time.”
“Don't post them on social media.”
“Come on! It's my moment, why would a share it with anyone? Selfie with you makes me so possessive.”
“If it was so special, why don't you take a printout of keeping it in your bedroom?”
“I'm thinking about it. You looked so gorgeous that night.”
“It was because of the saree you gifted.”
“You know I never thought I had a good sense of dress selection. But the saree suited you perfectly. I was wondering whether it was luck or the fact that you would look so stunning in any dress you wear.”
“The saree was beautiful. Krish also told me that I looked great in a saree.”
“Mmm... I can only hope I would see you in another saree in future. You never wear a saree on a regular day, right?"
"You tell me when, I will wear a saree for you. I will also tell my colleagues that I chose the saree for you."
"Haha. I believe you."
"You have an opportunity tomorrow, by the way. There is a temple that we visit very often. Tomorrow is Janmashtami; I hope you are aware of the celebrations. So we'll be visiting the temple tomorrow. I am going to wear a saree."

As Meera was saying, I realised that it was on the eve of Janmashtami day.
There was a Lord Vishnu temple we used to visit regularly during our stay at our previous flat. Janmashtami was one colourful festival celebrated auspiciously at the temple. And we were all set to visit the temple on Sunday. Meera was casually inviting Desai, but I felt he wouldn't take it.

"Temple?" Desai asked.
"What happened?"
"I don't normally visit temples."
"Atheist?"
"Passive."
Meera smiled, "then you can visit passively."
"Are you inviting me?"
"No. I thought you were desperate to see me in saree, so I thought..."
"I will take the invitation."
"Bring your mom too."
I was surprised to hear her say that. Desai was equally surprised and it reflected in his voice, "Why?"
"She would be happy that her son truly changed."
"What do you mean? Don't you think I am not changed?"
"Your behaviour has changed. You quit smoking. You have become soft in your behaviour. You've stopped being a moron and started looking hot." Meera was smiling as she said the last sentence.
"Wow. It's a lot of change, isn't it?"
"But some things remain the same."
"What is that?"
"Your obsession with me."
"That has also changed. I am not stalking you anymore."
"Who knows?" Meera threw a glance at me, for the first time since the phone call started.
"Are you crazy?" Desai asked quickly. "Krish will kill me if he hears this."
"He will not know. You are doing it smartly."
Desai laughed, "that's a fresh allegation. What else hasn't changed?"
"Your aggression."
"When was I aggressive?"
"In bed," Meera chuckled as she said that. I felt a jerk inside my pants. Aggressive!
"Oh, that!" Desai laughed. "I will accept that."
"Finally something you agreed with," Meera said.
"Do you still remember?"
"What?"
"My aggression?"
"Let's not talk about it."
"You started it."
"Yeah, now I am stopping."
"You know how to make men desperate."
"That's part of the game."
"Can I video call you? I want to see you."
"I gave you an opportunity. Tomorrow."
"Temple date?"
"It is not a date, mister," Meera scoffed. "It's a festival."
"My mom will be happy to see you."
"So, are you bringing her?" Meera asked excitedly.
"Only if she agrees. How big is this temple?"
"It's by the NH. Fifteen kilometres from here. You might already know about it."
Meera gave him the temple details and Desai said he would consider visiting.

When the phone call ended, I wondered if she was going to wear a saree for Desai. But it was bought by me for her many days ago, and a saree was her usual dress code during our temple visits.

The next day I didn't hear from Desai before noon. I had been expecting his call since morning but as the time went I felt he had no plan to meet Meera in a temple. However, at four o'clock in the evening, I got his call.
He had landed at the airport.

A dog in desperation will leap over a wall. I thought.
As far as I knew, he was a busy person. But he was not going to miss any opportunity to meet Meera.
However, I was still not sure about how the day was going to end. I kept wondering if it would be a casual visit like the last time or the complete celebration of an opportunity like the other night. I chose to believe that a temple was not a place to be seen as an opportunity.

"Your boyfriend has landed, baby." I teased Meera. She was getting ready for the temple visit.
"My boyfriend is coming," She laughed and then added, "but why are you so happy?" She hit back with a smile.
"Who told you I am happy?"
"It's written on your face."
"What about you?" I asked.
She smiled. "Well, who wouldn't be happy to meet one's boyfriend?"
She had worn the cream colour saree I bought for her the other day, with a matching blouse. The sleeved blouse had a boat neck design at the back. It allowed limited skin exposal against her usual standards, even though it looked stylish. I guessed that she chose to wear it because we were going to the temple. Not to impress Desai.
But there was nothing that could stop her from looking as gorgeous as ever. Her body shape was not going to be hidden from anyone's eyes. Especially her back with its roundness left me staring at her.
And she caught me staring at her.
"Stop looking at me like that."
She said.
"Are you going to stop everyone from staring?"
"I don't have to stop everyone. I only want to stop those with a bad intention."
I laughed, "I am not going to be the only one with bad intentions."
I was sure Desai would die to put his arms around her and feel the warmth of her body the moment he sees her. I was curious to know how he would control himself. I phoned him and told him to come to the temple directly.

We reached the temple by public transport at around 5.15 pm. 
The temple that had always looked spacious suddenly felt like a congested market, thanks to the huge crowd. The venue, well-decorated with LED lights, was indeed a sight to witness. The entire area was provided with tarpaulin roofing to protect the devotees from the rain. The possibility of rain was not a reason to stop devotees from coming to the temple on such an auspicious occasion. There were many rallies of kids dressed up as Lord Krishna and his companions in childhood arriving from many parts of the city. Chariots with Lord Krishna as the charioteer were merely a part of the attraction. The entire scene was chaos at its best, yet beautiful to witness.
At the right side of the temple, a stage was set up to conduct cultural dance forms mainly that featured Krishna and Radha. The area in front of the stage was already filled with the family audience. The lights, crowd, and ambience were enough to transport anyone to another world.
But for Desai who arrived fifteen minutes after we reached, only Meera mattered. The first thing he said was enough to convey that.
"It's a beautiful temple, yes; but you are still the Goddess I'd like to worship."
Meera giggled.
"Stop flattering at the wrong place."
As I shook his hand, I asked about his mom.
"She asked me to bring you guys to her." He said.
"Us?" I was surprised.
"She knows about both of you."
"Does she know how you've befriended us?" Meera asked.
"She hasn't asked."
"One day she will."
"I will tell her the truth."
Meera gave him a doubtful look. He nodded at her.

We decided to move into the temple to see the deity. As we stood in the queue to wash our feet before entering the temple, Desai said that the last time he stepped inside a temple was thirty years ago.
"I am glad I am the reason for this," Meera said with a smile. She looked genuinely happy about his coming.
Before entering the temple, the men had to remove their shirts. Meera watched as I and Desai took off our shirts. Desai's heavily built body and his hairy chest did not intimidate me this time. Meera entered the temple first, followed by Desai and then me. As we walked through the door I could only watch the back of his shirtless body. His muscular body obstructed my view of Meera for a few seconds and I wondered if it was sort of a bad omen. But the next moment he shifted slightly to his right and I was able to see Meera and then the statue of the deity.
During the prayer, I found myself praying to God to keep Meera's love for me intact.

After the prayer, we went to watch the classical dance program which began soon. There were plastic chairs for the audience to sit on. Desai and I sat on either side of Meera. I saw people struggling to take their eyes off her. My mind was getting filled with thoughts about Desai's plans for the rest of the night. I wondered if he was planning to visit our house. I had no idea whether I should invite him for dinner or not. We spent an hour enjoying the program.
We visited the temporary gift shops outside the temple and Meera picked up a few fancy articles for herself. I suggested we have dinner at a nearby restaurant. Meera and Desai agreed instantly. While crossing the crowded gate I found Desai holding Meera's hand. I was tempted to ignore the sight but I felt it was the beginning of something. I was still unsure how the night would end.
We found a nearby restaurant soon. Desai looked at the small dining hall and looked at me.
"Are we sure?"
Meera said, "Let's try something new tonight."
It was overcrowded and we had to wait before we found a place to sit. We ordered regular meals and ate with our bare hands. It was fun.
While having dinner I asked Desai the inevitable question about his return travel. Desai hadn't booked his return flight.
"I will catch an early morning flight." He said.
"What about night-stay?"
I asked.
It was Meera who replied. "Krish, he's waiting for you to invite him."
I looked at her. She was teasing Desai but it was I who ended up on the hot seat.
"I am not going to invite anyone." I declared softly. "I know what will happen if I invite him."
"What will happen?" Meera asked with an innocent voice.
"Ask Desai what will happen," I said.
"Nothing will happen," Desai smirked, "other than the inevitable."
Meera stared at him for a moment, biting her lips.
"The inevitable." Her eyes wanted him to elaborate.
"I will take you to bed and I will spend the rest of the night with you, doing all the things you'd love me to do." He said, his eyes fixed on her.
I forgot to swallow the food I was chewing. I wanted to check if anyone heard him saying it, but I could not turn my head an inch. My absolute lack of movement instantly made me aware of the movement in my pants.
"That's quite a promise." Meera blurted after a short gap. Her voice was lowered. Her head was down and she silently ate from her plate. I saw her suppressing a smile.
I chose not to respond. I could not respond.

After dinner, we walked out of the restaurant. I was still clueless about what to talk about. We walked along the road, towards the bus stop.
"Are we not taking a cab?"
He spoke as if he was under the impression that I had invited him. The thought made my mind restless.
The rest of the night. His words echoed in my head. I wanted to tell him that I hadn't made up my mind. I hadn't invited him. But a part of my body had already started to become warm. A part of my mind told me that Desai had come from a distant place after such a long gap and that he would go back to that distant place soon after. It felt like an opportunity to explore something I had missed the last time. I could not make a decision other than to wait and watch how the night turns out.

The busiest hour on the street made sure we were not going to find any cab. So we boarded a bus. It was already filled to the maximum capacity, but we chose to board it seeing it was ready to leave in a few minutes. We boarded from the front door and found ourselves being pushed to the rear side of the bus in no time. I was the one leading while getting in, with Desai behind me, followed by Meera. As the bus started we turned to face toward the front side, and I found Desai sandwiched between me and my wife. I could only wonder if it was mere coincidence or the smartness of Desai that enabled him to get to stand just behind Meera and have the entire world pushing her to him. The dim light in the bus almost went off as the bus sped up. I again found Desai's height making me lose sight of my wife. I was holding on to a steel pole by the side seat. But I could not see where Desai was holding. There was no steel pole next to him. The intermittent lights from the other vehicles and light sources were making it difficult for my eyes to adjust to the darkness around me. Then I found a steel pole next to Meera. I suddenly realised that Desai was holding onto her.
His body was so close to her, behind her, and I could guess he must be taking the liberty to feel her ass with his dick. As the bus ran over a speed breaker hump, the whole passengers moves a few inches from their places, and I found a woman pushing her soft body between me and Desai. I wanted to push her aside to keep watching Desai, but I could not. I could only think about how he would be grinding his dick behind her ass while feeling up her saree-clad body with his arms. I was sure Meera wouldn't oppose it.
Why would she, after all?
"That's quite a promise," I remembered her words when Desai told her about his plan. She was ready to walk any path with him. The happenings inside the bus were merely a few steps.

After alighting from the bus, Meera suggested we walk from the bus stop to our house. It was hardly a ten-minute walk. But I was not comfortable letting the world see Desai walking with me and my wife. I said I was too tired to walk a step and hired a cab quickly.
As Meera got in the back seat first, Desai gestured to Krish to sit with her.
Are you sure?
I asked with a teasing smile.
Desai smiled back and gestured for me to proceed. And he sat next to the driver.

As the car started, I moved a little close to Meera. She looked at me and smiled.
"How was the bus ride?" I asked in a low voice.
"Didn't you see?"
"I didn't," I said, without breaking the eye contact. "But I can guess."
"I thought you were behind us."
"My view was blocked. What did he do?"
"Nothing." She bit her lips and then leaned toward me. "He just didn't take his hands off me." Her voice was a whisper now.
"Where?" I asked, holding my breath.
"Everywhere."
My heart was beating hard now. I didn't want Desai and the cab driver to listen to our intimate chat.
"Did you touch him back?" I asked.
"No, but I felt his thing behind my back."
"I thought he would sit with you here."
"He's teasing us."
"Us?"
"Me and you."
"Did he tell you anything?"
"Yes...he's going to be very dirty tonight," Meera said with a smile. The shy look on her face told me how she was anticipating it. She was dying to live those dirty moments with Desai. I remembered how Desai had confessed about licking Meera's ass hole during the sex the other night. That must be his way of being dirty.
"So this night again going to be a crazy one?"
"He's probably waiting for your consent."
"What about you?"
"What about me? I know I already have your consent."
She said she squeezed between my legs. I didn't anticipate it. But it was the moment when I realised how hard I was. I thought it twitched the moment she took her hand back.

The ride to our home was expectedly short. As we stood in the lift, we all were silent. There was another resident in the lift. Desai deliberately kept a gap between Meera and me. Meera held on to my arm like a loving wife who didn't want to separate from her husband even for a moment.

However, the moment we walked into my house, Desai sought my wife's hand.
"I've waited for so long for this, Krish."
Meera smiled at him as if she was waiting for him to say those magical words. She didn't wait for my response as her body was attracted to him like a magnet.
I watched his left arm making a half circle around her waist. His palm soon lowered to feel her round ass. I forgot to breathe. It was happening.
Desai turned to her and touched her cheek softly, and kissed her. It was just a light kiss, like always. And I knew what would follow. But as he began to kiss Meera again, she stopped him.
"Not here, Susheel."
My immediate feeling was a sense of relief, as I felt I was saved from watching my wife surrendering to his manliness. But the next moment I felt I was robbed of something I so deserved.
Desai shook his head.
"Which one is our room, Krish?" He asked without bothering to look at me.
It was Meera who turned her head instead as if she was equally curious to know.
"He hasn't booked a return flight, Krish." She said.
"Yeah," Desai looked at me now, but his grip around her became stronger only. "She'll be seeing you in the morning only."
I was stunned. Not again.
But I didn't have a say in the proceedings anymore. My wife was going to spend the whole night with him. Again.
"You take our bedroom, okay?" Meera said again and I merely repeated her words.
"Yeah, I'll take our bedroom."
Desai had begun walking toward the other room even before I finished my words.

The door was closed again. I knew that no sound would come out of that door. But I wished I could hear something. I was so desperate for it.
I went to the dining hall and gulped half of the water bottle in one go. I was still thirsty. I knew no amount of water would quench my thirst.
I went to my room and had a look at my bed. My marital bed. I could not lie down there. I imagined Meera sitting on the edge of that bed and sucking Desai's dick like a whore.
"I've waited for so long for this, Meera." He would say.
"Me too, Susheel." She would reply in a hurry and then push his dick back into her mouth.
And it would be a matter of time before her saree was discarded into a corner of the room like a piece of rags. The fate of her blouse and underskirt wouldn't be any different. And she would eventually let out a huge moan when he shove his monstrous penis into her pussy. He had waited so long for that moment, so he would be dying to shove it into her married pussy.

I could not remain in solitude anymore. I walked back to the other room and knelt in front of the door. I kept my ear close to the door and tried listening.
I heard a moan.
Or did I just imagine that?
I wasn't sure. But it was enough to drive me crazy. I lowered my pants and freed my dick in one second. I loved the feel of my fingers around it. My eyes closed and I started moving my hand back and forth. I heard Meera's moans louder in my head.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of the door in front of me opening.
I opened my eyes to the horrible sight of Desai standing in front of me. He was shirtless, and his bulky body and hairy chest did not fail to intimidate me this time. I was made a statue, holding my dick in my right hand. I wished it was a nightmare that I was seeing, but it wasn't.
Desai was, however, not the man who would panic even at gunpoint. He kept one-half of the door closed and gestured for me to remain calm. He then looked towards the hall, almost making me turn my head to where he was looking at.
"Krish, I need your help." He said, still looking towards the hall. It took me a second to make out that he was pretending that he was talking to me and I was sitting in the hall. "Do you have condoms?" He went on.
I had slowly begun to get up, but his words were simply a blow to my head. I could only give him a helpless look. I slowly pulled up my pants, putting my grossly insulted erection back into hiding.
My silence made Desai turn his head to Meera. "You sure he's got it?"
"Yes, he's got it." I heard her voice. My wife's voice implied it was right for him to ask her husband to fetch it.
Desai looked at me and gestured for me to go. It told me that he wanted me to bring it quickly.
"Please have mercy upon me, Krish. Make it quick."
I didn't know if it was an order or a request. I had already started walking to my bedroom. I opened my shelf and grabbed the small box of condoms. My fingers were shaking as I opened the box and saw the sealed condom packets inside it. Soon one of them would be put on his dick by my wife; I told myself. And then she would guide it into her pussy.
I had chosen this. I reminded myself as I walked back with the whole box. In case he needed more than one.
But one thing made me feel better even during those moments of absolute humiliation. Meera had demanded him to wear protection before having sex. It meant she didn't want to have him cum inside her.
I thought it was a sign that she was still playing the game according to her rules.

Desai was patiently waiting for me at the door. I handed him the box.
"Thanks, dear," Desai smiled at me and then added. "We're doing anal sex tonight."
I stood there staring at him until he disappeared and the door was closed on my face again.
I was stunned.
"I wanted to shove my dick right into her butt hole,”  I remembered Desai's words when he narrated how he had banged my wife the other night.
And I remembered Meera's response when he rubbed his dick around her hole.
“Don’t even think about it… Not on your first night.”
That was the promise Meera had made to him that night. And they were living it tonight!

My phone started ringing in my bedroom, annoyingly waking me up from my thoughts. But it was not enough to wake me up from the world I was living in. I walked over to my room, still wondering when and where did they decide about what type of sex they would be doing this night.
I could not even think about her butt hole getting penetrated by his monster dick.
In the room, when I checked my phone, I was handed another share of shock.
The call was from Desai. My heartbeats rose to another level in a second.
I answered it with bated breath.
What is he going to ask me now?
I swallowed.
"He..hello?"
There was no immediate response. I waited for another second and almost began to say hello again.

Then I heard some noise. I pressed the phone to my ear.
"Mmm...."
It was a moan, followed by a gasp.
"It is making me crazy..." I heard Desai's voice.
The first thought that crossed my mind was that Desai had made an accidental call to my phone. But then I realised that I had already told a 'hello' on the phone and he would have heard my voice. Has he deliberately made the phone call?
My doubt became the answer the next moment.
Desai was letting me listen to the sound of him making love to my wife!
"Can you feel my finger, baby?"
I heard Desai's voice again.
"Is that your finger?" Meera's voice was soft.
"I'm spreading it..."
I felt he was feeling her with his fingers, perhaps shoving it into her ass. I heard another moan from Meera.
“Susheel...”
“Just relax...it's good now.”
“Mmm...”
A few seconds of silence, and then there was a loud moan from Meera.
“Aaaah...”
It wasn't a moan but a loud cry.
“Aaaah...”
She cried again but this time it felt suppressed like she was pressing her mouth to a pillow.
“Aaahh... Slow, Susheel... Slow...!”
“Yeah, yeah, I know baby. Just doing slowly...mmm...”
I heard the sound of some beating like something was hitting hard onto the bed. I could not make out what it was.
“Just hold on, baby. It won’t last long. I can see you open up...”
Desai was assuring her.
“Huhh...Susheel... It's hurting now....aaah...”
"It's just a few moments of pain. And after that, you'll be okay, baby."
He kept reassuring her. I was on the verge of a breakdown.
"You are my baby, right? We both wanted it, right? You can do it, baby."
Desai's voice was calmer than before.
Meera's reply was merely a gasp.
"You've stretched it enough honey. It's just a few seconds more. I'm already there."
"Aaaah... Susheel... ohhh my God..." Her voice suddenly rose, startling me.
"Baby, you are with me, right?"
"Yes..."
"A little more, yes... yes... you are mine, baby. You are so lovely, my Meera..."
"Yes... Yes... Mmm... Aaaah... Susheel... I can't take it further...aaah...I am begging you..."
I was shocked to know that her cries were not stopping Desai. I kept the phone away from my ear for a moment and looked around in despair. A few seconds later, I put the phone back to my ears, and Meera was still crying.
"Aaaah... aahh...no...”
Enough was enough.
I turned around towards the door. In a fraction of a second, I had decided that I was going to bang on the door of that room, and put an end to this torture.
No, I didn't invite you to my home to do this to my woman.
I had almost crossed the door of my bedroom when I heard Meera's voice again.
“Use that oil... pour some more, Susheel... please....”
It took me a moment to realise that Meera didn't want Desai to stop this torture. She only needed him to be slower.
“Just an inch more, baby. It’s got enough oil...”
"...aaah...aah... stop a second and pour it...Aaah.... please... Oh my God..."
"Mmm... Yes... I'm there Meera. Oh my God."
"Aaah... Why is it hurting so much, Susheel..."
"I've come from far away... for this moment. Didn't I promise you, baby? Didn't you say you'd love this? We wanted this, didn't we?"
"Aaahh..."
"We're there, my baby. Just relax for a few seconds... Can you feel me, baby?"
"I can feel every inch of you inside me, Susheel."
“Can you feel me there? Baby?”
“Yes, yes... Susheel... you nearly killed me. Why is it hurting so much?”
“Because I am giving you the biggest size you can enjoy.”
“Stop boasting it, rascal. You nearly killed me. Can you use a little more oil?”
I thought Meera laughed a little. But I then felt I might have mistaken.
“The can is empty.”
“Squeeze it. Wait, there's another bottle in the bathroom...”
“I am not leaving you now, baby. It's alright...trust me. You've adjusted well now.”
“Have I?"
I could sense her voice becoming slightly calmer.
“Yeah... I can't see most of my length.”
“Don't tell me that. You are scaring me.”
"You are special, Meera. We are special... We've done what we wanted... Right? We've done what we've desired... and it's going to be wonderful."
"Mmm... Aaah..."
Her voice rose again, and I knew he must have done something new. Desai was probably waiting for her to adjust to his size.
"You are going to enjoy it now."
“It's still hurting... Do it slowly.. please, I am begging you Susheel...”
“Oh my God... this is heavenly...You know how much I have dreamt about this moment.”
“Mmm...”
"Meera...mmm... my baby...mmm..."
"Aaahh..." Meera started crying again. With every push he made, she cried. She made sounds that I had never heard her making.
“I'm crying too loud...”
She said after a while, realising how she was doing it.
“Don't worry baby...”
“Krish will be worried.”
Well, she still remembered me.
“He can't hear us. The door is too strong, Meera.”
“Oh... Is it okay to scream?”
“Yeah, it is...”
I heard some quick movements and then the sound of him fucking her slowly started filling my ear. He was doing it slowly, but Meera's noisy response to each of his thrusts made me hear it. However, I noticed that the intensity of her voice was diminishing. And the breathing of Desai was starting to dominate. It was evident that Meera had now fully adapted to his enormous size while Desai was putting more effort to move his dick in and out of her ass.
“You are now taking it so easily... “
I heard Desai talking while panting.
“Mmm...”
Meera's reply was a moan.
“Was it so painful with Krish also?”
“It was painful... but not so much difficult.”
“I told you we could do this.”
“Mmm...”

Their little banter in between the cries and groans was like a kick in my stomach. I didn't know when Meera and Desai had talked about anal sex in this detail. Desai was even aware of her previous experience with me. Meera had told him. And she was looking forward to trying it out with Desai. One thing was sure; that it wasn't something which they had decided this evening.

I sat back on my bed and kept listening. My heartbeats had suddenly come to normalcy, and I was no more feeling the urge to go and bang on the door of their room.
I had let him have his way with my wife. I had let my wife have all the fun with him. And he had specifically told me that he was going to do anal sex with her.
For a moment I wondered what would have happened if he hadn't opened that door to ask me for condoms. What if he had brought it himself? I would have shagged at the door without having a distant idea of what would be happening inside that room. I would have fantasised about them making love in the bed, taking turns to pleasure each other orally first then banging each other. I would have ejaculated many times, having no idea how louder my lovely wife was crying in pain in the other room.
I lay on my back and slowly undid my pants again, and found my way back to grip around my throbbing dick. Desai was way cooler than I thought. He was truly rich. He was kind enough to let me listen, even taking a risk to piss me off. Perhaps he knew that I was not a person who would be pissed off by such things. Perhaps he wouldn't have expected Meera to be so vocal during pain. Perhaps he wouldn't have thought her ass hole to be so tight.
As I started jerking my dick, I began to feel the small cries of Meera like music to my ears. I wished Desai used a little more power to make her moan louder. I wanted her to cry again. I knew it would hurt me too, but I wanted to hear it again.
“Fuck her harder, Desai.” I blurted in my mind.
“Just push your dick deep into her hole. Just bury it deep inside her. Make her cry louder.”
When I heard Desai saying a few words to comfort her further, I wished he didn't. I wished he used tougher language.
“See, you can take my monster? Didn't I tell you, bitch?”
“Yes...” I imagined Meera moaning submissively.
I imagined Desai's dick buried deep inside her to the point of his balls slamming against her pussy every time he did so. His huge length, inside her ass. I knew how painful it would be. But I wanted him to do it.
Desai went on to fuck her for a longer period and eventually let out a loud groan, matching in intensity and volume with the sound I had heard him making on our anniversary night. It was the sound of him bursting a bladder inside her ass, though with the protection of a condom. His groan outdid the peak of Meera's cries at any moment until then. He was a monster.
“Oh my God... That was...huhhh!”
All the sounds had come to a halt. Only the heavy breathing.
“Oh, my God... I am so tired, Meera... Mmm...”
I heard the sound of something heavy falling onto the bed and assumed that it would be his tired body being dumped onto the bed.
And the very next moment, the call was disconnected!

The room was filled with utter silence. He had disconnected the call. I was still jerking my dick. I threw the phone on the bed and closed my eyes, and re-lived those voices of my wife in my head.
“Aaah... Susheel... it's hurting.. please stop...”
“Shut up bitch...I am almost there... Just... aah... yes...yes...mmm... it's so good honey... so damn tight your ass... your pussy is already mine.. and now your ass is also mine... you are mine... aren't you?"
“Yes…”
“Am I not better than your husband?”
“Yes...”
“Then say you are mine...Meera...”
“Yeah...Susheel... I am yours... Aaah...”
I had lost track of what was real and what was my imagination. I jerked faster and faster until I shot a huge cum load in the air. The white stream of my cum flew up in the air and then landed on my body itself.
I didn't mind. I was still struggling to gather myself from the bits of reality and fantasy.
I knew my wife had been satisfied in the next room. And I too deserved to be satisfied.
I knew Desai might not be sleeping any soon. He might make love to my wife again. Maybe for the whole night. But I didn't mind. I had found my joy.
I was no more worried about what my wife would be doing with another man in her bed. By the time I slipped into my sleep I was able to completely free myself from thinking about them.
The last thing I remembered thinking about was how Desai would have made that phone call to me without alerting Meera. I felt he would have probably phoned me and had its volume down immediately. Because there was no way he could make a phone call to me in Meera's presence.

Listening to the sound of anal sex between Desai and my wife had awakened a monster in my head. The painful cries and screams of my wife were not going to be forgotten easily. They remained fresh in my head for many days and nights. But it did not make me stop dreaming. Instead, they drove me crazy and made me dream more. Deep inside my dirty mind, I was starting to enjoy the sounds of my wife being subjected to painful sex. My fantasies were soon filled with even louder cries of the woman I loved the most. Even when I thought of having sex with her, I wished I could do rough sex with her. I wanted to hold Meera's head with both hands and fuck her mouth with brutal force. I wanted to choke her with my dick pushed deep into her throat. I wanted to cum in her mouth, and over her mouth, and all over her face.
These rough fantasies kept becoming darker day by day. But I knew I would never be able to realise them because I neither had the skills to entice my wife nor the guts to force her.
However, I would soon find out one thing. While I was dying to fill my sexual life with rough sex with Meera, Desai was going the opposite way. Even when making her cry in pain during anal sex, he was becoming softer for her. His fantasies were no more about screwing the most beautiful woman he had ever befriended. Instead, he was looking to make her memorably feel his worth. That’s why he was trying his best to lessen her pain while shoving his thick meat deep into her ass hole with words she wanted to hear.
"You are special, Meera. We are special... We've done what we wanted... Right? We've done what we've desired... and it's going to be wonderful."

And I never knew when Meera started to fall for those words.

------xxxxxx------
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 17-08-2022, 12:41 AM