Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter - 33

It was raining during our ride from the airport. Meera was sitting next to me in the front seat of the car, watching the water running down the windshield glass. The traffic was heavy and slow but it didn't annoy me. I was thinking about how Desai xx his plan to come back and have his way with my wife in the future.
It will be a sight you'll enjoy a lot.
It was expected that I would not do anything to stop him. It was expected that I would give way to him in my bedroom.
Meera had heard what Desai had told me. And she wasn't offended. Perhaps it was what she wanted to hear.
I remembered that it was Meera who wanted me to be present during their meeting. If she had made up her mind about rejecting his investment offer, why did she ask me to accompany her? Because she wanted me to know why she was rejecting his investment offer. She wanted me to know that she was choosing him over anything else so that I wouldn't question her later.
I looked at Meera. Her face was glowing in the lights falling from the traffic.
Meera turned to me and smiled.
"Watch the road, dear."
"Do you know when he's going to come back for you?"
I asked, without caring about subtleness.
Meera placed her palm over mine that was kept on the hand brake.
"Are you still thinking about it?"
"Yeah. He's coming back and it is going to happen again, right?"
"Yes. That's what you wanted, isn't it?"
"What about you?"
Meera looked straight and thought for a moment before replying.
"Not very soon."
She said.
"Meera, has it ever crossed your mind that after our combined resistance for many years, we both are welcoming him back to our lives like a precious person."
"Yeah, I've thought about it. But it makes me proud that I'm the person who changed him from a bossy person to the lovely one."
"You've become a fan of his services."
I said with a smile to avoid sounding to be blaming.
"Yes, he's very good. And you know that very well. You're also a fanboy. I'm sure if he had decided to visit our place tonight, you would have welcomed him."
"No, baby. Tonight, he has no chance."
"Why?"
"Because tonight, you're mine. Mine only."
Meera smiled lavishly. "Sure I'm." She placed her right hand behind my neck and caressed me.
"Anyway, I want you to be slightly cautious when you're talking to him in public. Having a sensual chat like that was scary." I said after a while.
"What's wrong with that?"
Her reply made me turn my head.
"I mean..." Meera explained. "After all those outrageous things I've done with him, you find a fault in this?"
"I'm not finding fault in you, Meera. I was afraid because it was a public area. There were many people around us."
"But how many of them knew you?"
For a moment, I didn't like the way she was arguing with me.
"I didn't see anyone in particular. But there could be someone who knew us," I said.
"Just relax, Krish."
With that, she brushed aside my worries casually. I chose silence and eventually, Meera asked me if I was upset over how she behaved with Desai.
"I would be lying if I said I wasn't."
"Then why didn't you express it?"
"I don't want to offend you. I mean when you were enjoying it so much."
"Don't put it on me now, Krish. You're equally enjoying the stuff."
"How do you know if I have enjoyed it when he publicly said about having sex with you next time?" I asked.
"I know such stuff excites you. You got hard by listening to him talking like that, didn't you?"
"But that doesn't mean..."
"Something new and different is always what excites you. I have only one request with you. Don't make new friends, please."
She was smirking again as she said that.
"Is it always about me? What about you?"
"What about me?" She looked away for a moment and then turned to me. "I'm the one who's at the centre of your fantasy, right?"
"But you hardly share yours. Something new and different. Doesn't it excite you?
"My fantasies are like...mmm..."
She thought a moment. "They are like momentary things. They last for a few minutes so they are hardly remembered after a few hours or days."
"Is it about me?"
"Yes... It's about you."
"Always?"
"Not always. Sometimes it's about me."
I took a risk and looked into her eyes.
"Not about him?"
Meera smiled, without taking her eyes off mine.
"Not the way you think."
"What's the way I think is like?"
"You're always trying to make me submit to him. But my fantasies are exactly the opposite; like not submitting to him. I would like to see him desire me...always wanting to come back to me. But I don't want to give in all the time."
As she was saying the word 'not submitting to him' I was already remembering how Desai had told me about her letting him hold her head in his hands and fucking her mouth. I wondered if that didn't count as a submission.
Meera went on. "Like today. I almost knew what he was going to say. But I didn't want to say yes. I wanted to see him take a no from me. My fantasies are not sexual like yours. I see him as a person who challenged me in the past. So I like to challenge him back."
I smiled.
"It's a little unbelievable if you're saying you don't have sexual fantasies."
"I do have sexual fantasies. They are momentary. I love to think about us making out in our car. Our car parked along the road, while people walking by. And inside, I'm struggling to breathe..."
Meera said and giggled at the thought.
"I don't dare to turn it into reality though. I don't want to. Maybe I'm too scared. Not as gutsy as you. So I don't want to turn it into reality."
"Wow," I said. "Making out in a car. That's a wonderful fantasy."
Meera kept laughing again, shyly.
"You've always stood with me, making my fantasies a reality, colourful ones. Why not I try to return the favour once?" I said and steered the car to the left to stop in the shade of a large tree. I watched the area for privacy. The light from the streetlight was blocked by the tree branches.
"Are you serious?"
Meera was saying no but I saw she was also looking around already. I knew that she wouldn't hate the idea of her fantasy turning into a reality.
Unfortunately, a man was standing on the footpath, talking on the phone.
I drove the car forward and soon found another place, fifty meters from the earlier spot. There was a large boundary wall on the left side and on the right side was abandoned land.
I switched off the engine and turned to Meera.
"Is it okay?"
"I'm shit-scared. Let's go, Krish!" She said in her panic-ridden voice. "I made a mistake by telling you."
"Nobody's here. It's safe here. Let's move to the back seat."
I said and put my hand over her shoulder.
"Krish, please. The people on those cars can see us."
She pleaded.
She was right. The headlights from other cars moving against us were falling on our faces. The rain was gone and the windshield glass appeared clear. I didn't dare to shift to the back seat.
"Let's go, Krish. Our home is much safe for these types of activities. Meera said with a giggle. She had noticed the shift in my mood.
Our two-seater sofa is just like this back seat." She added.
"Two-seater sofa? I laughed. Is that another fantasy?"
"That can be a compromised version of my fantasy."
She said, caressing my hair.
I started the car again. The sex in the car was a failed adventure for us but it was fun.

But by the time we reached home, we had moved on to other topics. We didn't even think about making out on our two-seater sofa. At night we did it, and while it was fun, it was far from what I wanted to do.

Desai had asked me to keep track of our customer behaviour before and after Nidhi's appointment. After a month of her joining, I was happy about setting up the front desk. And Nidhi's commitment was beyond doubt. The number of potential customers who personally visited the agency for an enquiry had increased. And those who visited were happy to spend sufficient time in the agency which helped me leave a better impact on them. The business was heading in the right direction.
When her first salary was credited, she distributed sweets in the office as well as all our security guards. I congratulated her.
She thanked me for guiding her and she said she never thought she would get a job so peaceful.
I told her that it was her skill and performance which made the job look so easy.
"It's not everyone's cup of tea. Our customers love you. They walk into this office with a smile and you make them feel good about us. You've been wonderful, Nidhi." I said.
Nidhi was on cloud nine. I asked her what she was going to buy for her mom.
"I'm planning to buy a saree for her." She said.
She was not very confident about buying a saree but she didn't want to get her mom's help. I recommended a saree shop from where Meera used to shop for sarees.

Incidentally, Meera too had told me about buying a new saree for the upcoming Janmashtami festival. I knew Meera would never get time to buy the saree before the date, so I asked Meera which type of saree she wanted me to buy for her.
“A cream colour one,” Meera described me on the phone.
In the evening when I reached the shop I found Nidhi there. She was not alone.  She was with a young man.
I watched them together from a distance and I could tell in one second that the guy with her was more than just a friend. As I approached them, Nidhi spotted me and greeted me.
She introduced her friend to me. His name was Sundeep. He said he worked in a café which was incidentally far from our office.
We shopped together and even had a coffee at a nearby café before parting our ways.

Meera was happy with my selection. She loved the saree.

In the night Parvati phoned me.
She said Nidhi bought her a saree after the first salary and she's so happy. Parvati said she's grateful to me for all this. She said Nidhi's birthday was coming in a few days. 
“You should come with Meera ma'am.”
“Sure,” I said.

There was another development happening in our life during those days.
A few days after Meera said no to Desai's investment offer, his friend Piyush phoned Meera. He wanted to meet her again. Meera agreed and they met for a coffee. Piyush said he went through Meera's evaluations but he wasn't particularly decisive about it until Desai put strong recommendations.
But he was curious about why Desai himself was not investing.
"What did you say?" I asked.
"I said him Desai was my true friend and I can't put my friend's money at risk."
"What?" I asked. "Did you say that?"
"I looked at him in the eye and told the exact words. I know it's stupid to be so blatant but it works with some men."
"Some men?"
"Piyush has a good humour sense, Krish. He said he would love to befriend me so that he could make his money risk-free too. Jokes apart, he is ready to start investing."

In Meera's opinion, Piyush was an interesting person. Being a true follower of art, he was aware of all the art events and galleries in the city. When Meera mentioned an office address by providing a famous restaurant as a landmark he struggled to locate it. But then he realised it's close to an art gallery and he was familiar with the area. As he asked about her plans for the weekend she doubted if he was going to ask her out for lunch or dinner. But instead, he invited her to visit an art gallery.
Meera chose to go. And she would later tell me it was a nice experience. Meera would meet his friends too and would acquaint them within a short period. Irrespective of gender, all of Piyush's friends had one thing in common. A liking for the art. Piyush seemed a good friend, having his interests set on many things. But striking a romantic relationship with a woman was not one of them.
Two weeks later, he met her outside her office and gifted a painting to her.
"A gift for you, for joining me the other day." He said.
Meera accepted the present and invited him for coffee. Meera phoned me and asked me to join them. I went and met him.

Piyush Kumar was simply a hilarious person. Just as we were walking towards him at the cafe, a motorcycle passed through the nearby road. The teen owner of the bike perhaps had its silencer removed, because of which its sound was annoyingly loud. Everyone in the cafe ended up turning their heads.
"That's his scooty," Piyush said. "He has one bullet also. When he starts that, it is heard at Sholapur."
His quick remark made us -also most people around us - laugh.
Meera introduced us to each other. Piyush remembered me. We started talking casual things and moved on to other things including his family and eventually, he suggested we part after dinner only. I agreed. We went to another restaurant in his car and had an early dinner. He dropped us back near the cafe afterwards. He shook hands with us both and thanked Meera for bringing me along with her for the coffee.
"Otherwise I wouldn't have known how wonderful your husband is." He said.
After making the first investment, Piyush started adding more funds and soon became a major investor in Meera's firm. Every other day she would come home and narrate her colleagues’ reactions when she would reveal his decision to them.
"Where did you find this guy?" They would ask her every time.

I knew every time they asked her that, she would sit back and think about Desai.
Meera was not talking about Desai. But I knew there wouldn't be a single day in her busy life without thinking about him.
Initially, I used to be jealous. But as the days passed, I started liking it. I believed Meera would be dying to meet him again. To feel his arms around her. To have his eyes on her. To have the feel of his thick lips around her neck. And to have his enormous length with its raw power penetrated her married pussy. I knew the lack of regular action between us would make her desperation soar. I wanted her to be desperate to the level of eventually getting out of her comfort zone to ask me to bring him back. My morning shower had become a lengthy affair those days, as I stood longer under the shower jerking myself, trying to fill my wife's imaginary moans in my ears. While allowing my dirty mind to imagine insane things about Meera and Desai, I found myself plotting to make Meera create an opportunity to bring him back to her bed.

As the desperation to see Desai coming back grew, I stopped feeling sexually inferior to him. I found solace in the fact that I was a liberal husband who allowed my wife to sleep with the man she desired.
And I secretly calculated that it would be a matter of time before she expressed her will. I loved to believe that she was waiting for her unsafe days to pass so that the next time she would be able to live the pleasure of her married pussy getting filled by his cum.

However, Meera's world was entirely different from mine. After Nidhi's appointment, I was finding it easier and less busy at the office. But for Meera, she had proved her efficiency and thus being handed more responsibility. She came home a tired person and spent an hour on the laptop after her workout session. We had adjusted our dinner time by delaying it half an hour. In that busy life, I even wondered if she was thinking about Desai, let alone being desperate.

One day while leaving the office, Nidhi invited me for her birthday celebration on the following day. “It's just my friends and you. And Meera ma'am. I have never met her.”

But unfortunately, Meera could not come. She phoned me in the afternoon and told me that she had a video conference that was expected to delay her pack-up time.
So I went to Parvati's home alone. On the way, I stopped at a shop and bought a wristwatch for Nidhi. I got it gift-wrapped too.

There were just less than ten guests along with a couple from their neighbourhood. Parvati treated me with utmost importance and re-introduced me to her neighbours with pride.
Nidhi's friends were mostly girls but what caught my attention straightaway was the presence of Sundeep. I caught Nidhi sharing cosy smiles with him many a time. As Nidhi distributed the birthday cake among all, I teased her.
“I just noticed you gave the biggest piece to someone else. Must be special.”
I noticed her face become red out of panic and looked around if anybody heard me.
“Ssshh...” She said.
“Parvati doesn't know?”
“No.”
And it confirmed what was going on between her and Sundeep. Later I asked her about the gift her boyfriend gave her. 
“Mmm..." she smiled. "He's still figuring out."
“Has he proposed to you?”
“No, we're not that level up.”
“Still knowing about each other?”
“Yup.”
“Then take him to the rooftop.”
“Rooftop?” She laughed and then added, “you seem to have good experience in this.”
“I'm not too old, dear,” I quipped.

Parvati had prepared dinner for all. People began to leave soon after the dinner, mentioning the possibility of rain. Parvati stopped me from leaving with the others.
“You have come by car. You don't have to fear the rain.”
She said.
I decided to stay back a little more. As the guests started to leave in groups, I saw Sundeep getting disappointed. I gestured at Nidhi to go upstairs to the rooftop. She smiled and gestured that she was scared of her mom.
As their neighbours left, Nidhi asked me a small favour. 
“Can you handle mom for a few minutes?”
I smiled at her.
“It's easy.”

I went to her mother-in-law's room and started chatting with her. Parvati came and joined our conversation.
Parvati's mother-in-law was struggling with various chronic diseases. But she was happy with the care her daughter-in-law was giving her in the absence of her son.
“My daughters have been married off and are too busy to take care of me. But I have never missed them because Parvati has never let me feel that. She's my daughter now.”
Her eyes were filled with gratefulness for her daughter-in-law.
Mother-in-law mentioned a lot of things Parvati had done for the family after the death of Sadashiv. One of them was the construction of an extension for the kitchen.
I mentioned that I was surprised when I came inside the house because it was way more spacious than what it looked from the outside.
Parvati beamed with happiness. She invited me to see the house since all the guests had left. I went along with her. Nidhi was nowhere seen. Parvati said she must have gone to the rooftop to pick up clothes left for drying.
It had started raining already.
Parvati led me to the bedrooms first. One was hers and the other one was Nidhi's. I saw Sadashiv's smiling face in a photo hung on the wall in front of Parvati's bed. As I stood in front of the photo, Parvati stood close to me and watched the photo.
“He must be very happy about what you did for his family.” She said.
Suddenly she was in tears. I was taken aback by her sudden reaction. I wanted to wipe her tears but I refrained from being physical, and instead, I handed her a towel. She thanked me and wiped her face.
Nidhi's room was as tidy as she used to turn up at the office. The gifts received, including the one from me, were kept on the bed, unopened.

Parvati further led me to the kitchen and then to the extension. It was a corridor secured by half-height walls on three sides. It was further secured by grill work. The rain was slowly gaining pace. I saw the leaves of the large trees behind the house dancing in the strong wind. 
“The rain is becoming heavy but it's a beautiful view from here.”
I said.
“Yes, it is. I always sit here on the bench and watch the rain with Nidhi while sipping a green tea.”
Parvati said.
“Would you like one?” She asked and I said why not.

I sat on the small wooden bench while Parvati placed water on the stove to boil. As she stood away from me I could not ignore the view of her back. She was wearing a saree and the long flare of it was tied around her body. The twisted flare behind her shoulder left a good view of the bright skin above the deep U neckline of the blouse as well as the small folds near her love handles. The tip of the saree flare was tucked under the saree on her hip, resulting in exposing the roundness of her ass. It was quite a view, and the rainy weather was only a helping cause to warm up my mind. As she turned slightly left and bent down to take the green tea packet, the saree moved and exposed the fold of her belly and the side of her breasts. It was quite a sight and I struggled to take my eyes off her. It was the first time I was looking at her with lust. I felt a pang of guilt waking up inside me but I was quick to suppress it by assuring myself that I didn't mean anything.
Parvati poured the green tea into two cups and handed me one of them. I took a sip and it felt refreshing.
The rain was becoming heavier.
“I'll go check Nidhi. Why isn't she coming down?”
Parvati said. But I didn't want to put Nidhi in trouble.
“She'll be alright, Parvati,” I said. “Give me company here.”
I gestured to the vacant space right to me on the bench. Parvati smiled. I was surprised to see a slight pang of embarrassment in her eyes. It was the first time she was giving me such a look. And I noticed her throwing a glance at the kitchen door, probably to see if Nidhi was coming. I couldn't help but wonder if I was giving her the wrong signals. After all, she wasn't a woman past her days of intimate emotions. I was not sure about her needs or cravings.
Parvati picked up her tea and sat on the bench, right to me. I said her idea to extend the kitchen was a nice idea.
“I always wanted to live in a house that has a lot of space. It'll never feel boring.”
“Yeah, that's right. If you think it's boring in your bedroom then the next day you can shift to the next one, right?”
Parvati laughed.
“If we had one extra room, then I would have definitely tried that.”
“If you had two children, Sadashiv would have built four rooms already.”
I said.
“Two children!” Parvati laughed a little, looking away. I felt she wasn't comfortable talking about her past.

The cat that was walking around the floor suddenly jumped onto the bench and sat on my left. The unexpected intrusion forced me to shift to the right, taking up that narrow space between me and Parvati.
“He's my companion in the kitchen,” Parvati smiled.
“I hope he's not angry at me for sitting so close with you.”
Parvati's smile brightened further at my remark.
“He can be!” She leaned to my front and reached for the cat with her left hand. “Are you jealous, Tommy?”
She asked the cat and tried to rub her palm over his neck. He enjoyed her touch and moved even closer to me, rubbing his body against me. I could feel the bodily scent of Parvati and my mind was getting warmer. I struggled to keep the green tea from spilling and warned her.
“Parvati, your tea...”
She smiled at me but still tried to grab Tommy the cat. He was trying to hide behind me, making it hard for her. We both laughed. I eventually took the tea cup from her hand and held both the cups high to avoid spilling. As Parvati leaned across my lap, the neckline of her blouse moved and exposed her bra strap. The red bra strap in contrast to the black blouse and her fair skin looked remarkably hot.
It was the moment I shamelessly admitted one thing myself; that the woman whom I had been considering a hapless widow of a loyal friend so far was indeed a sexy woman. She not only had the perfect curves to drive any man wild with lust but also had the youthfulness beyond her age to lure him towards her. I was carrying a boner in no time. For once I hoped she noticed it and then quickly reverted to forcing myself to think exactly the opposite.
Parvati finally grabbed Tommy and brought him to her lap.
“He's the one who makes me feel young.”
She said.
“Well, I can see he's quite efficient in that.”
I quipped, making her smile at me. I already had a feeling that we had been flirting for a long. Luckily Parvati got up from the bench to keep Tommy in a basket at the corner, saving me from the precarious situation. But I could not stop from gleefully etching the beautiful visual of her round ass in my dirty mind again.
She returned to me and we finished the green tea quietly.
“Thank you, Krish sir. Not just for coming for the birthday party, but for this wonderful time. You feel like a family.”
She said while collecting the tea cups.
“Do feel like a family,” I said. “And please stop calling me sir.”
She smiled at me again.
“Just Krish?”
“Yes. Just Krish.”
“Okay.” She said softly. “You know I was waiting for you to say this. I didn't like to call you sir. It creates a gap between us.”
“So there is no gap now.”
“Yeah... There's no gap now.”
She said and we laughed together.

We returned to the hall soon. Nidhi was also back in the hall at the same time. The rain had stopped by then. But she was up there in a partial shade when the heavy rain was on, because of which her top was wet in places.
Parvati was quick to notice her smeared lipstick.
“What happened to your lipstick?”
She asked.
“Oh, that...” Nidhi wasn't looking into her mom's eyes.  ‘I got my face wet while taking the dried clothes. I had to wipe my face later.”
She threw a glance at my face. She looked like a kid who stole something and got caught in no time. I knew her lips were not wiped by a towel. It was sucked for long by her lucky boyfriend.
“So, where are the clothes?”
I asked, further worsening her case.
“Yeah... That's right.” Parvati said. “Didn't you bring it down?”
“Oh, I forgot to bring it here. I had to hide it under the shade. Wait, I'll go and bring it.”
She began to go back and Parvati asked me if I wanted to see the rooftop. I said why not.
I saw panic in Nidhi's eyes.
“I'll show him, mom. Don't worry.”
She said and opened the side door from the hall.
I followed her, to the cemented staircase. It was protected with a roof but it was open from one side. So the steps had become wet by the water droplets. As I walked the steps right behind Nidhi, my eyes naturally fell on her swaying ass and I wondered if Sundeep had a chance to enjoy them too. The thought made me jealous.
I stopped at the last step and had a look around. Nidhi turned to me and I noticed some dark spots on her knees, on both legs.
"Come on, Krish sir." 
She led me to the open terrace. It looked quite spacious, though a lot of cloth-drying wires were tied from one edge to the other. The light from the nearest street light opposite the house lit up the whole area well. The only shade area was near the staircase wall on one side. 
I noticed that the clothes were still hanging on the wires. They were completely wet. She hadn't removed it at all!
“The clothes are still there,” I said. “You were busy doing something else.”
Nidhi had a shy smile.
“I removed the important clothes only. They are kept in there, safe.”
She pointed to the roofing sheet which was kept slanting against the staircase roof.
I smiled.
“That's okay. But don't tell me you didn't have a good time with your guy. My support didn't go waste, did it?”
Nidhi's smile almost became a giggle.
“Thank you.”
I loved the way she was looking at me. She was cute and shy but not taking her eyes off me. 

It suddenly started raining again. Though it was not heavy enough to drench us, we moved under the shade. We stood under the slanted roof sheet. It was not dark though. There was light coming from the other side too. I saw some clothes kept on the floor. One of them was a padded bra. It looked like a dark blue one. Nidhi was behind me but she noticed me looking at it, and quickly moved past me to reach the clothes. I gave her side but didn't save her from rubbing her breasts against my chest. I didn’t miss the softness, though for a fraction of a second. Nidhi shuffled the clothes to hide the padded bra between them.
“Your desperation proves that it must be yours.”
I said casually.
“Which one?”
Nidhi pretended innocence.
“The padded bra. I saw it.”
“No, it's not mine.”
“Then? Is it Parvati's?”
She struggled to face me. I could see her struggling to stop smiling though.
“No, it can't be hers. She doesn't need it.” I added.
“Stop it, okay?” She said and looked at me.  “How do you know she doesn't need it?”
“I can see it,” I said.
“I'm going to tell mom,” She threatened. It was probably the cutest threatening I've ever got.
“She'll be mad at you for lying about her.”
Nidhi laughed and pinched my hand. “Stop it, okay? Don't forget me you're my boss.”
“Yeah, I'm the boss. You can't hide anything from me.” I said jovially.
Nidhi looked down and then sideways. “I don't know whose it is.”
Her eyes were again at the cloth bundle.

The rain was slowly gaining pace and I moved to my right, moving closer to Nidhi.
“This is where you stood with Sundeep, I guess.”
I said.
“Yeah... because this is the only place you can stand without getting rain here.”
“And you didn't notice your padded bra then. Must have been really busy!”
Nidhi's cheeks were turning red if they weren't already.
“You are the one who noticed it, okay? Sundeep is a good boy, not like you.”
“He's a boy. I'm a man. Yeah, there's a difference.”
I quipped, without looking at her. She pushed me with her body sideways, making me turn my head and look at her.
“But I hope he was man enough to give you a birthday gift.”
Nidhi didn't break eye contact now. 
“Yeah, I got the gift.”
She blurted.
“You were clever to fool your mom, by the way.”
“Oh...I was shit-scared. I thought she caught me.”
“But for me, it was easy to guess.”
“Be honest with me, okay?”  She looked at me. “You hadn't noticed my lips until mom asked me about it.”
“That's true. But your justification didn't fool me.”
“That's because you knew about Sundeep.”
“No. I can look at your lips and say what you were doing up here.”
“Stop staring at my lips, okay?” She warned me. I averted my eyes, only to lock them with hers. “What were we doing? Tell me then.” She asked.
I saw a desire to challenge myself in her eyes.
“Do you want me to tell that?”
I asked, turning to face her directly. She turned to face me too.
“Yes.”
She said, without breaking eye contact.
“Let me see it clearly then.”
I touched her chin with my left hand and lifted her face lightly as if to examine her lips. I moved closer, and her lips were already quivering. I could see her small breasts moving up and down in the anticipation of the unknown. I ran my right-hand forefinger along her lower lips, further holding her still as if by a spell. Her smile had vanished, and I felt she was anticipating my next move. I wanted to kiss her, and crush those soft lips between my lips. But I knew one step further would make me lose control and I would be stopping at nothing before I shoved my throbbing manhood into her young, inexperienced pussy. I just waited until the rush in my blood subsided.
Nidhi held my both hands by the wrists.
“Are you telling me?”
She was tempting, beyond my belief. I took a breath and pressed my finger at the centre of her lower lip, almost parting her lips.
“I think you've pleased him with these...” I paused before I slightly pushed my finger into her mouth to touch her teeth and then went on. “...with these beautiful lips around a vital part of his lower body.”
I watched her eyes closing and her lips pulling back from my finger, out of embarrassment.
“No! This is too much. How can you think so dirty?”
I moved a step back and laughed.
“Just accept it, girl!”
“No way!”
She shook her head sideways. I pointed my eyes to her knees.
“You had to kneel for that; I have seen the dark spots on your knees, Nidhi.”
I said and stepped back, giving her space to look down at her knees and realise it. She rubbed on her knees with both hands but the spots were not fading. So was the embarrassment on her face.
“When did you see this?”
She asked.
“Your mom didn't tell me this. Do you agree?”
“Thank God, she didn't notice it. I would have become a dead body already...”
“Don't worry. She wouldn't find out what you did even if she saw it.”
“Why?”
“It wouldn't even come to her mind. Because of the generation gap.”
“So which generation are you? I've seen mom talking with you on phone many times and I thought you were flirting with her. But now... It's my luck that I'm seeing someone already. Otherwise...”
“I'm your generation only, but a little more experienced. And I didn't flirt with your mom, okay?”
“I'll definitely ask her!”
She said and I laughed.

The rain had stopped and I walked out of the shade. She followed me and I reminded her to take the clothes. As she grabbed the bundle and came out to the light I saw a portion of her padded bra. It was light blue.
She again saw me looking at it.
“Stop staring at it, okay?”
“Are you still shy?”
I asked and pulled the bra from the bundle.
“No. No, Krish sir!”
The bra looked beautiful and the padded portion was soft. And thin straps looked delicate as well.
“So, this is the secret behind your different looks on different days. You don’t wear it every day.”
“You were noticing them all? I should have known that!”
She snatched the bra from my hand.
“You should have known that you can't hide anything from me. I just hope you didn't cross the line with the guy. It's just too soon.”
“No, I didn't cross the line.” Nidhi smiled. “I know it's too early.”
“That's good. Let's go now.”
I said and we walked down the steps. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, Nidhi stopped and turned to me.
"You know Krish sir; you are way cooler than a boss I can ever imagine."
She said with a beautiful smile.
"And you are my coolest employee!"
I said, patting her back.

Parvati was slightly embarrassed when she saw the cloth bundle in Nidhi's hands. She was holding the padded bra separate. Parvati quickly grabbed the clothes and hid the bra between them, before taking them to the room.
Nidhi gave me a cheeky smile.

I decided to leave soon.
“The next time you should bring Meera too, Krish.”
Parvati said as I started the car and Nidhi turned to her in surprise. Parvati smiled at her.
“Don't look at me like that. He told me not to call him sir.”
She said. Nidhi looked at me, as if still in doubt. I could understand why she was so surprised. When the birthday party began, Parvati was addressing me as 'Krish sir' only.
“Why should Parvati call me sir? I'm your boss, not hers.”
I said. They both laughed.

While driving back home I couldn't shake off the memories of the intimate moments both the mom and daughter had given me. I wasn't sure if they were feeling equally warm about me too. I could only wonder about their reaction if I had pressed them for a little more. What if I had put my arm around Parvati and pulled her close to my body? What if I hadn't hesitated while touching Nidhi's lips? There were moments when they both were at their most vulnerable moments of intimate emotions. One little push and they would have lost themselves to those emotions.
When I went to bed that night I was highly aroused. I wanted Meera's head to go down on me, and blow my dick like Desai had told me she was capable to. And I wanted to spread her legs wider and pump harder into her pussy like Desai had told me she loved.
But unfortunately for me, Meera was busy analysing points she had noted during the video conference. She told me she would be late to join me in bed. I ended up visiting the bathroom and having a long fapping session. Yet I didn't want to fantasize about Parvati and her daughter.
The moment I grabbed my fully erect dick and started moving my grip around its middle portion, I started imagining my wife opening her mouth to have its head. I saw her tongue dancing around its head. Her knees were on the floor of a rooftop. I imagined Desai holding her head with his hands and then driving his whole length into the back of her throat. As my jerking gained pace, I wanted him to use more force while fucking Meera's mouth. A few minutes later I imagined Desai turning her around and bending over a wooden bench in a kitchen and shoving his dick into her pussy. Meera let out a loud moan in my crazy head, and Desai went on to torment her with deep penetration. I knew how much pleasure she was deriving from his powerful thrusts, and I knew how badly she would be longing to have it again and again. By the time I shot a huge load on the bathroom floor, I knew I was not going to be man enough to stop Desai if he chose to revisit.

The following night I decided to make a conversation with Meera, purely out of my frustration. Incidentally, it was a Saturday when we had dinner unusually earlier.

"I think Desai has met his match at his hometown," I said lying on the bed, while casually scrolling on my phone. Meera was checking something in her wardrobe, ready to join me in bed any time soon.
"Why do you think so?" she asked me.
"Because earlier he used to ask me about you. Nowadays, he doesn't."
"So you think he's found a match?"
From her voice alone I could tell that she wasn't happy with my deduction.
"Yeah. Otherwise, he wouldn't have forgotten you so easily. I'm sure he's not the person who'd say it's enough after one or two good memories. He's the boss wherever he goes. He can have anyone anytime. Why would he come to Pune for one night? I don't think he's so desperate. Did you notice how his hairstyle changed after he went to Shimoga? He looks like a playboy. There's no way he'd sleep without company."
Meera wasn't enjoying my words; it was evident from her facial expression.
"No, he's sleeping without company," she said. "I have asked him about it. Why would he lie?"
"Just to keep you hooked."
"He's not that person. He is a free bird."
"That's what I'm saying. He's a free bird who can visit any nest any day. Why would he stick with one?"
Meera shook her head sideways. "Because he has promised me. I didn't ask him to promise, there are no conditions. But it's his decision. Maybe he'll see someone in future but currently, he's not seeing anyone."
I wasn't satisfied. "Is he going to tell you beforehand or afterwards?" I asked.
Meera closed the wardrobe and sat on the bed.
"I know you are trying to see how desperate I am, aren't you? But we both know that you are the one dying to see your wife in action again."
Her blatant allegation had my complete attention.
"No. I'm not." I argued for the sake of arguing.
"Then tell me, will you be man enough to stop him from having his way with me the next time?"
She looked deep into my eyes. I struggled to maintain eye contact with her.
"It depends on the occasion. If it is not forced and if I'm aroused by what I'm witnessing, then why would I stop you?"
"Is there an occasion when you are not aroused?"
She laughed.
I pulled her toward me and hugged her tight.
"Don't you love it when I am aroused?"
"But I wonder why you are bringing Desai between us."
"I just shared my curiosity, baby. He could be seeing someone, couldn't he?"
"Is there a way to know the truth?"
"Today is Saturday; if he's seeing someone, he must be busy now."
I said and the next moment I saw a sense of doubt in her eyes. She was hooked. And I was sure she didn't like to think Desai getting busy with someone on a Saturday night.
She slowly freed herself from my embrace and grabbed her phone.
"I am going to talk to him." She looked at me as if seeking my permission.
"Do you mind if I listen?" I asked. She smiled and pinched my cheek.

Chapter 33: to be continued...
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 7 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 17-08-2022, 12:39 AM