Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"I like morning wood." She was playing coy. "Call me crazy, but I just like getting fucked in the morning. It makes the whole day better.".............

I may never wipe this smile off my face! "I said truth, not brutal honesty, but if that's how you feel I guess I can live with it..."

Sex and laughter are a great combination if you do it right!

Epilogue:
Now, you may be wondering about the two cheaters. The truth is there isn't much to tell. We never did ask or get answers to the usual questions like, "How did it start? Why did you do it? Were we inadequate?" 

We just didn't care anymore. We were sure they had their answers prepared and their justifications ready. We didn't want to hear it. Janet and I went to the same lawyer and had the two cheaters served before they got their act together. 

I think our reaction to their announcement caught them more than a little off guard. We did everything through our lawyer and hardly spoke a word to either of them. Once we knew about their yearlong affair, our decision was made. All we really wanted was out, so we proposed a fair divorce settlement and it went through quickly.
Debbie had decided, rather unilaterally, that she didn't want kids and had her tubes tied early in our marriage. It was a blow to me, but I loved her and accepted it. Greg had a vasectomy in much the same manner after Janet had her miscarriage. 

Janet and I were both fertile, as far as we knew, and a week after she moved in we realized that we both wanted much the same things from life. We wanted kids, a spouse we could trust, good friends, and time to enjoy them all. This realization came about two minutes after we realized we'd been having unprotected sex. 

We married about six months after the divorces were final. Debbie and Greg married about the same time, but it lasted only a little over two years. She caught him with a woman he works with. Was anyone surprised?

Janet and I got those kids we always wanted. We got three, two girls and a boy. With two older sisters, I'm expecting him to have the patience of a saint when he grows up. They tease him mercilessly, but God help the bully that picks on him! Janet's and my careers are doing well, but we aren't the type to be slaves to our jobs. We really do value the time we spend as a family.

If anyone asks, I won't recommend a cheating wife as a good means to find true love; and I wouldn't recommend revenge sex as a good way to find a mate. However, it worked for us and when we look back on that awful night we now view it as the start of a great life together.

And since I know you're wondering, the answer is "Yes, she still takes me to our happy place and she takes me there with all the joy and enthusiasm of that first night together."

There's one last part to this story. It was a Friday evening, just four days before our tenth anniversary, and I was coming through the front door of my home. It had been a long, hard week and I was ready to relax. My wife was standing in the living room looking nervous. She says, "Honey, we need to talk." Oh, damn! She walked toward me cautiously. "Our anniversary is Tuesday, but we both have to work next week, so this weekend the kids are with your parents." She was smiling. "You have from now until Sunday afternoon to take me to my happy place!"

I was smiling, too. "Ok. The last one with their panties on the floor..." Damn, how does she do that?

End of this story
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 27-07-2022, 06:33 AM