Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
She whispered into my ear again, "Henry, I won't be carrying any regrets. I want you to carry me to my happy place. I want to make love with you tonight!" Then she kissed my ear and sent a charge of electricity down my spine..............

You're not going to believe this, but I actually had to think about it. Don't get me wrong. Janet is gorgeous and I've always thought so. She's also funny, smart, and caring. It's just that I'd been a faithful husband for a decade and I don't change gears that fast.

She next spoke in a voice just loud enough for the other two to hear. "Henry, the last man I slept with is a lying cheat. I don't want to wake up tomorrow thinking that's all I deserve."

I was speechless, but I wasn't stupid. I smiled, stood up, took her hands, and pulled her to her feet. I kissed her tenderly and I didn't care whether the cheaters saw us or not, but I knew they would. We started walking to the stairs and a few steps up we stopped. Janet looked over at the two cheaters, who were sitting there with their mouths open, and said, "Don't forget to lock the door on your way out."

I was laughing. She had just dismissed my cheating wife and told her that she was free to leave her own house! I came home exhausted, my wife told me she'd been boning my friend and wanted a divorce, and now I was walking upstairs to have sex with one of the most loving women I've ever known.

When we got to the bedroom I asked, "Should we lock the door, or let them watch?"

"Henry, I don't care one damn little bit! I'm going to fuck you senseless, then cook you dinner so we regain our strength, and then I'm going to fuck you some more until you are so dry you're shooting dust!" She was laughing again.

I was smiling nervously. I'd been completely faithful to Debbie since the day I met her and I had no idea if I was even capable of pleasing another woman. I was playing for time. "It's been a rough day. I think I'd better take a quick shower if that's ok?"

"Not if you plan on showering alone." She could see I was nervous. "Last one with their panties on the floor gives the first tongue job!"

I've never seen a woman get out of her clothes as fast as Janet and she giggled the entire time she did it! She never took her eyes off me, but she was standing there naked as the day she was born and I was still working on my shoes. And oh-my-God, she was even more beautiful than I had imagined.

She had the most mischievous smile on her face. "Looks like you get a tongue full of pussy as soon as we get out of the shower."

"I am so looking forward to it. I could start now if you'd like?"

She was laughing. "No, shower first, pussy second."

I could give you the blow-by-blow, so to speak, but I'll just let you imagine the night. We showered together and we took our time exploring each other with soapy hands and desperate kisses. My tongue explored the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen or tasted while she squirmed and screamed the most pleasurable sounds. Then the most sensual woman I'd ever known pulled me into herself and took me to her happy place. It was my new happy place, too! She didn't just give me sex, although that would have been wonderful. She nurtured my soul and made my whole being feel loved and wanted. After round two we went downstairs to fix a little something to eat. She wore one of my t-shirts and it was just short enough for me to see a little bit of that beautiful bottom the whole way back up the stairs.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh, yes, very much!"

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 21-07-2022, 07:03 AM