Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words

It was Friday evening, just a few weeks before our tenth anniversary, and I was coming through the front door of my home. It had been a long, hard week and I was ready to relax. I knew that my wife, Debbie, would be home by now and starting dinner. I love Friday nights. We'll cook together, take our time, talk, laugh, eat, and on a good night, we'll go to bed early. I was so tired, that I thought that going to bed early tonight might just mean getting a good night's sleep.

I walked into the living room where my wife and Greg, a good friend from just a few houses away, stood and looked nervously in my direction. Greg and his wife, Janet, were frequent visitors to our home. We spent many evenings together talking over dinner and playing games. Janet was a lovely woman with a wonderful heart and I admired her tremendously. Secretly, I had a bit of a crush on her, although I would never do anything to betray my wife.

Both Greg and my wife were telegraphing every thought in their heads and I missed every single one of them. I was one clueless bastard. All I saw was the woman I loved and my good friend from down the street, and I'm thinking "OK, let's fire up the grill and char some steaks!"

The looks on their faces finally got through to me and I say, "What's with you two? You look like the dog died and we don't even have a dog. Is everything ok?"

"Honey, we need to talk."

I look at her and I don't think I've ever seen my wife so nervous. I'm starting to worry. "Sure, dear. How about I get changed first, or is this an emergency?"

"Henry, we need to talk now before I lose my nerve."

"OK, now you're scaring me. What's wrong?"

In a voice so quiet it's almost like she's talking to herself, "I had this all worked out, but now that I'm trying to say it I can't seem to find the words." She glanced at Greg, who nodded, and then she looked back at me. 

"Henry, I love you and you know that, but I'm not `in love with you anymore. I don't know if I ever was. I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you." She paused for a long time and I just looked at her in disbelief.

My head was spinning and my stomach was churning. I was feeling sick and I didn't know what I would do first -- pass out or throw up.

"Henry, I want a divorce."

There it was. She dropped the bomb on me not two minutes after I walked through the door.

"Is this some kind of joke? If it is, I have to tell you it's been a bad week and your timing sucks!"

"It's not a joke, Henry. I'm sorry. I do want a divorce."

"You've never once told me you were unhappy with me and the first words out of your mouth are `I want a divorce.'"?

"I'm sorry. We didn't want to hurt you, Henry. It all got out of control. It just seems like..."

stay tuned.......................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WIFE'S HALL PASS by Tnicoll (+18 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 07-07-2022, 06:22 AM