Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"You're wrong Dad. You do have compassion left in you. I'm sure Josie wouldn't have married you if you didn't. But she and I talk a lot, and we are worried about you. It has been five years and there is still so much anger left in you, it's scary. You have to let your bitterness go and somehow work your way through all that. I want my dad back." She was teary eyed and deeply saddened. "You can't go on like this. You have a beautiful new wife and your family around you. Focus on the future, not the past. I'm begging you! It's not for her. She did what she did, and she is what she is. Don't you think she's paid a high enough price for one stupid decision five years ago?"
"No, I don't."

"For god's sake Dad, she lost everything dear to her and she's crippled for life and that's not enough for you? Listen to yourself!" Suzanne disgustedly walked away shaking her head.

On an intellectual level, Nevada knew his daughter was right. Josie had been after him about the same issue. He was sure they were planning an intervention soon. He just didn't see a way out for him. He had hypertension and was on medication. He had gained twenty pounds. How the fuck do you gain twenty pounds when you can't even afford to eat? His doctor warned him about his worsening ulcers. His wrath frequently kept him awake at night. Sometimes he wondered if his family would be better off if he, just died. At least he had a five hundred thousand dollar life insurance policy on himself that could help pay off the bills. Of course, he was behind on those payments too.

Later that same evening when they were in bed Josie started in on him again. They had just finished a satisfying round of lovemaking and as was their habit Josie lay with her head on his shoulder idly running her fingers threw the thick hair on her husband's chest. This was the only time Nevada had any peace. He was so grateful that he had met Josie at his wife's rehab facility. He understood that without her love and support he would have fallen apart.

"Nevada, sweetheart. I spoke to Suzanne today and just to be clear, if you ever even hint at having Pilar watch us in bed I will castrate you with a rusty knife." She said it casually but her meaning wasn't lost on him. She had grown up in a really tough neighborhood so he was pretty sure she was capable of doing it. Plus what is it with women always threatening to cut off men's dicks?

"I know, I know. My anger was getting the better of me and..."

"Nevada I don't care about that. I've tried my best to help you and it hasn't been enough. I'm tired of trying and tired of only getting part of you in return. How do you think it makes me feel? To me, your anger is a constant reminder that you aren't over Pilar."

"What! That isn't true at all, why would you even think that?"

"Just let me talk Nevada. It's more like you aren't over what Pilar did to you." She stopped stroking his chest and laid her palm flat over his heart. I'll wait for a few more months but I can't go on this way. If you won't give me all of you soon, I will leave you. I give much more than I get from you. It isn't fair. I even help take care of your ex-wife. I have earned better from you." She wasn't angry, she didn't raise her voice, she was just incredibly sad.

"When I first saw you at the rehab facility I felt an instant attraction. I'd never seen anyone in so much pain. As we got to know each other I could see how much you loved your family. You had problems and a lot of pent-up anger, but I knew you were a kind, decent man. We've been married for over two years Nevada and your issues haven't improved. If anything they have gotten worse.

"Please don't think I am sounding like Pilar giving you ultimatums. But I can't go on like this. It hurts too much. I need you to do something to bring back the man I fell in love with."

"Please Josie I'll try. Don't even think about leaving. I would be lost without you. I don't like the person I am either, but I don't know what to do. I tried counseling. Hell, I even tried drinking, but neither one worked. Tell me what I can do?"

"It's really pretty simple Nevada. There is an ancient Chinese proverb that says, 'A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.'"

"What the hell does that mean though, really?"

"It means just start by being nicer."

With that, Josie patted him on his chest, kissed him lightly on the lips and got up out of bed, and went into the bathroom to take a shower. She always did that after sex even though Nevada asked her not to. He loved the way she smelled and he never wanted it to go away.

stay tuned.............

[url=https://www...'.s/wifes-hall-pass?page=3#][/url]
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WIFE'S HALL PASS by Tnicoll (+18 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 30-06-2022, 06:48 AM