Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
First thing Monday morning Nevada called Nessa Sand to update his attorney on what was going on. Bad news must travel fast because before he began to explain the reason for his call...

"God damn it, Mr. Smith, I told you not to do anything stupid. If you had anything to do with this, so help me..."....................

Nevada angrily interrupted. "I'm getting tired of people accusing me Ms. Sand. I had nothing to do with it. You have to believe me!" Nevada didn't think she really did believe him but he told her what he wanted to be done anyway.

"Wow, I've been in the business a long time Mr. Smith and this is a first for me. I just want to make sure I understand you completely. You still want to go forward with the divorce, but you only want to delay service on your wife until she regains consciousness.

"You want her served in the hospital? Excuse me for saying it, but you are one cold-blooded son of a bitch."

"Maybe but it is no more cold-blooded than what she did to me. So will you do it?"

"Yes, you're the client, just let me know when. To change the subject Mr. Smith I believe you might be in need of a criminal defense attorney. I don't do that type of work myself, but I know a couple of good ones. Do you want their numbers?"

"I guess I better." And he copied down a couple of names and numbers she read off to him.

Nevada really started to worry when his three children who had skipped out early from school came to him in the afternoon. No one said anything, but he knew why they were all there staring at him.

"Guys, you have to trust me. I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! I promise you." Nevada broke down himself at that point. All three of the kids hugged him and cried along with him. At least he was almost sure they believed him.

Nevada was now sweating bullets. This could get really ugly for him once Pilar's family found out about it. Fortunately for him, they didn't live locally but still?

He supposed he had to call her parents which he did but it wasn't a pleasant experience at all. He pulled no punches. He laid out everything for them and didn't sugarcoat anything. Her father started in on him, but Nevada just hung up the phone and refused to answer any subsequent calls. The numerous voicemails her parents left were accusatory and threatening. I guess maybe I should have just cost him his twenty-five thousand?

Nevada was convinced he'd better call one of the attorney's names he got from his attorney before things got too far out of hand. He was getting ready to do just that when Detective Cipriano showed up at his doorstep.

Mr. Smith, I have just one question for you. Did you tell Mrs. Malden about her husband and your wife's affair?"

"No sir I did not. However, true confession time, I did find out who her friend was and that he was married. I had every intention of giving Mrs. Malden the PI's information to try and ruin that prick's life too."

Cipriano actually smiled a bit when he spoke. "Yeah, I suppose I would have done the same thing. Besides Hudson told us what his marching orders were. Listen Mr. Smith it looks like you are off the hook. Hudson was right, the evidence he gave us lead us to the perpetrators of the assault. They are in custody and they both confessed."

"Seriously, who did it?"

"Well I shouldn't say but shit, it's going to be all over the news by tomorrow anyway. It was Mrs. Malden and her brother."

"Damn how did she find out?"

stay tuned..................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WIFE'S HALL PASS by Tnicoll (+18 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 17-06-2022, 06:14 AM