Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"But you are very attractive and desirable to me. You always have been. How many other couples married over twenty years do you know that are still making love three to four times a week? And please don't insult me by saying I'm only saying your attractive because I have to. And it's for damn sure I'm not making love with you because I have to.

"Why now? After 21 years? The reason I gave you the hall pass, besides you getting cold feet thirty minutes before the wedding, was because you told me that you were worried that you couldn't be monogamous for the rest of your life." A really obvious question popped into Nevada's head that he hadn't even considered before. "Look me in the eyes Pilar and tell me you've been faithful all these years."

Without hesitating, Pilar looked right into his eyes and said emphatically. "Nevada, I'm insulted that you would even ask me that, but no I have never been unfaithful to you. I have never even done anything that wouldn't pass the husband test! You have hurt my feelings."

"Well excuse the hell out of me for asking, but you are going to cheat on me, so I thought it a fair question under the circumstances!"

"It won't be cheating sweetheart, because you are going to know about it."

"Pilar did you suddenly go brain dead? Just because you tell me you are going to fuck another man, doesn't mean it isn't cheating, you get that right?" He was incredulous. "Listen, let's get back to that later because..."

"Nevada, do you have to be so vulgar?"

"Pilar, what you are suggesting is vulgar, but as I was trying to point out, the reason I originally gave you the hall pass wasn't so you would get to try out a strange cock sometime." She started to protest again but he just shushed her up by waving his hand at her. "You have proven to me that for twenty-one years you have been a faithful loving wife, so why can't you do it for another twenty-one? Something else is going on and I want the truth. Don't I deserve that at least?"

Contrite but still adamant Pilar hesitated for a moment before speaking. "Ok Nevada, but before I explain myself in more detail you do have to understand that it truly doesn't have anything to do with you. It's all on me. Do you believe me?"

"I believe that's what you think, but how do you destroying our marriage have nothing to do with me?"

"Oh honey I'm not destroying our marriage, we are going to be fine. It's just something I feel I need to do for myself. Why can't you understand?"

"Listen carefully to me Pilar, if you do this we will be divorced shortly after!"

She waved her hand dismissively at him. "Quit being so melodramatic Nevada, you aren't going to divorce me."

Pilar, I'm thinking about filing just because you brought up the idea, and I damn sure will if you go through with this insanity!"

"I was hoping we could be adults and it wouldn't come to this, but Nevada I have checked with a family law attorney before speaking to you about my need. Do you know what your life would be like in a divorce?"

Nevada's jaw dropped open and he became sick to his stomach. He was fighting back the bile in his throat as he asked incredulously. "Really, you're threatening to take my family away from me if I don't allow this, really?"

"Of course not honey, I'm merely pointing out the facts of life. I will get custody of the kids and the house until Pat turns eighteen. In addition to child support, you will have to pay me alimony for about ten years or so because you make so much more than I do. I will get half your retirement because I don't have one. Do you remember we decided years ago to put all our efforts into your plan because it was so much better than mine? And you will still be required to pay the majority of the kids' college expenses."

"You can't be serious Pilar? I will file under adultery and get..."

"You really should check out the family law statutes in our state. Adultery isn't even grounds for divorce. Our assets will be split fifty-fifty and once Pat finishes school and turns eighteen the house will be sold and the equity split between us. So now that you know what the monetary cost of divorce is, never mind the psychological cost to your children, is that what you want to do us? I mean for me spending one weekend with another man, that's the cost you are willing to pay?"

"Yes, that is exactly what I'm willing to do, you stupid bitch!" He growled in response to her ultimatum.

stay tuned......................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WIFE'S HALL PASS by Tnicoll (+18 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 21-05-2022, 06:49 AM