Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
WIFE'S HALL PASS by Tnicoll

Main Characters:

Thomas Nevada Smith, age 44 married Pilar for 21 years.

Pilar Smith, 39 years old, Married to Nevada with three children

Suzanne Smith, age 18 oldest daughter of Pilar and Nevada set to attend college in the fall.

Steven Smith, age 15 sophomore in high school and oldest son.

Pat Smith, age 13 in middle school.

Karl Malden, age 49 married supervisor/co-worker of Pilar Smith.

Josie Browning, assisted care nurse

Story:

The groom, Thomas 'Nevada' Smith was frantic. No one called him Thomas or Tom for that matter. It was always 'Nevada.' He never understood where the name came from because he was born in Colorado.

One of the panicked bridesmaids had just informed him that his soon-to-be wife, Pilar Landau, was getting cold feet and wanted to talk with him. The fact that this mini-drama was taking place less than an hour before they were supposed to take their vows added to the stress he was experiencing. As he sprinted towards the back of the Cornerstone Community Church, which was rapidly filling with their families and friends, he saw Pilar surrounded by her anxious bridesmaids, sobbing uncontrollably on a small stone bench. He found it interesting that as soon as he approached the small group, all the bridesmaids melted away, leaving the two of them alone.

"Pilar, sweetheart what's going on? Everyone is inside waiting for us. Tell me what is wrong?" He assumed it was a typical case of jitters and that whatever was wrong could be easily fixed and they could get on with the ceremony.

It didn't turn out to be that simple.

"Oh Nevada, I don't know that I am ready for all this?"

"Well honey, no one is ever really completely ready for marriage, your nerves are normal."

"It's not that. I am only 18 years old and I'm not sure I am ready to be with one man for the rest of my life. I mean that could be 60 years!"

That brought Nevada up short and in exasperation, he sat down on the bench beside her. He was only twenty-three but at five years her senior he was regularly teased by his friends that he was "robbing the cradle." Pilar was very mature for her age and they were both deeply in love so he never thought too much about their age difference.

"Honey you know I was never with a boy until I met you and now we are going to be together forever. I am not sure I can do that for the rest of my life. Do you understand?"

In fact, he did not understand, and frankly with now less than 30 minutes before the ceremony he really didn't think much beyond how upset Pilar's parents were going to be at having spent over $25,000 on a wedding that might not take place, not to mention that his whole family had traveled 2,000 miles to attend it.

He held her in his arms, her tears leaving a large wet spot on his black Brooks Bros. tuxedo. He pleaded with and cajoled her for more than fifteen minutes. He had tried everything and nothing was working. In fact, Pilar was becoming more hysterical the more he tried to reason with her.

As the minutes ticked away he half-jokingly, and his other half out of frustration said, "If this is about monogamy, what if I gave you a one-time marital hall pass?"

Pilar stopped crying immediately and asked. "What is that?"

"You know, it's a one-time exception to the marital fidelity clause."

"Really, you would do that?"

"Sure baby, we can talk more about it later, but now let's go get married." And he walked Pilar toward the church and their future together. Some day her father would really thank him for saving him all that money he thought and laughed

Of course in all the hustle and bustle of the wedding, reception, the honeymoon, and starting their life out together, they never did talk about it again.

Twenty-one years later.

stay tuned......................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: CUCK GETS REVENGE - ALT ENDING by CindyTV (+17 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 13-05-2022, 06:20 AM