Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
CUCK GETS REVENGE - ALT ENDING by CindyTV

Final Scene: After several weeks of his wife having an affair with her boss, Dan was ready for this to end. Dan invited George back to his home with a plan to put an end to it that night.

The lovers were on couch embraced in a kiss after Dan invited her lover back to their home. Dan was done with the charade and had his plan ready to launch. Dan left them alone on the couch knowing when he came back in the room, they would be getting friendly....

Retrieving my Glock and placing it in my pants waistband, I came back from the kitchen with a new glass of my expensive scotch. Things were about to get interesting.

George and Matilda were embraced in a passionate kiss and his hands were rubbing her tits as I sat down across from them. They didn't wait long to start up again. I made sure the video was running on my phone, as I positioned it on the coffee table, to capture the next several minutes. They were oblivious to me sitting there and what I was doing. They continued to make out and explore each other's bodies as I sat there watching the show.

My special forces training had taught me how to keep my anger in check, and how to control my emotions as I worked on a mission. My mission today was to expose my slut wife and get revenge for the pain these two had created for me over the last several weeks.

While the video recorded the action, I sat back and sipped my scotch. I watched the love of my life openly betray me in my own home. I had given her free choice, not wanting to control her. I was going to rely on her love for me, and our marriage, to make the right choices, however, her choices had led us to where we were at that moment. After the drink started to have an impact, and after several minutes of watching these two in heat, I spoke up.

"Wow! You two should get a room," I said lightheartedly with a big smile. They broke their kiss when they realized what they were doing, and Matilda gave me one of her sexy, loving smiles.

With a smile still on my face I took another drink and said, "George, Matilda told me she really enjoyed taking your cock this week. Was she a good fuck? I said still smiling.

George was taken back and tried to read me, and the situation. In the meantime, Matilda was now openly rubbing his visible hard cock through his pants.

"Um, she was great," was all he could muster.

"I'm glad to hear you two had fun. You know George, I'm a little jealous about one thing. Matilda told me she has been sucking your cock for weeks now, and that she even swallows your loads, and to tell you the truth, that was something she's never done for me. You must be special."

Matilda was now looking at me with a surprised, and guilty look on her face as I continued, "George, I need to know something. Is she a good cocksucker? I guess I'll never know myself, but the least you can do is tell me the truth."

Matilda was blushing but still rubbing his cock. I guess George started feeling more comfortable talking about their sex as she continued to rub his cock.

Clearly, he was turned-on by all this and said, "The truth is that your wife is an amazing cocksucker. She gets me so hard and I cum so good, but the best part is watching her look up at me when she's swallowing my load," he said rubbing her now exposed right breast. George was excited and getting into this conversation, as I had hoped.

"Wow, you lucky bastard," I said taking another sip of my drink. I tried to eliminate any pressure in the room and encouraged them to keep talking.

"Matilda, how many times have you sucked his cock and swallowed him?" I asked.

She had a big smile on her face, leaned over and kissed George and then proudly said, "At least 20 times over the last few weeks. I can't help it; I just love his cock."

"I have to say it again George, you're a lucky bastard! Did you know she told me it's exciting to suck your cock in your office, especially with the risk of getting caught?"

George just smiled and said, "Yes we talk about that while I'm fucking her mouth."

I felt my anger start to rise at his answer but controlled myself and took another drink.

"Matilda told me she had a wonderful time on this business trip and that you came in her pussy for the first time. Is that right?"

George gave me a cocky smile and said, "We made love many times this week, and yes. Yes, I came in your wife this morning for the first time, and I'll be doing it more often now," he said obviously feeling cocky and in charge of my wife. "I guess her pussy belongs to me now, Dan."

I had all I needed at this point and took charge.

"You're an amazing guy George. Do you fuck any of the other wives in the office of just mine?"

Still confident and cocky he looked defiantly into my eyes and said, "Just yours, Dan."

His defiance finally triggered my anger as I pulled the Glock from my pants and placed it on my lap. I saw a look of confusion and fear on both of their faces as I started to talk.

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: BOSS SEDUCES MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME by mdm1106 (+16 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 03-05-2022, 06:59 AM