Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Lori was beginning to stir from her sleep but she kept her eyes closed.
"Mmmm - that feels so nice Duke. Where's Brett?".

"Here on the bed with us".

"Can he join in now?"

"Of course!"

I swapped to the other side of the bed so I could kiss Lori while Duke slowly made love to her. We kissed tenderly and she opened her eyes. She looked happy and pleased with herself.

"Thank you, Brett. I love my new necklace!".........

"Thank you, Lori. I love my new wife!"

We kissed deeply and Duke picked up his pace making Lori moan into my mouth. Another new erotic high for me and suddenly I was completely hard again.

"Could you take it up the back one more time?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes, but I want you underneath in my pussy, so I can look at you".

Duke withdrew and I positioned myself on my back, so Lori could straddle me. Her pussy was so hot from Duke's cock only seconds before and she slid easily down onto my shaft.

"This is for you darling", she whispered tenderly as I felt Duke's cock enter her other hole and rub me through the thin membrane separating them. It was an exquisite sensation, made better by looking into my loving wife's eyes.

"Not too hard Duke. I'm a bit sore and I want this to last".

The three of us made love slowly for what seemed like ages. Lori and I kept kissing and she repeated how much she loved me. Her orgasms were not as violent now but they came in softer gentle waves, when she would shake and tears would well up in her eyes at the intense pleasure. Eventually, I couldn't hold back my come any longer and I told Lori I needed to come in her.

"Yes darling, please come in me. I'm your wife and I'm yours to enjoy.

It seemed to take me ten seconds to reach the edge and I was poised at the perfect pain before orgasm when I felt the heat of Duke's come flooding into Lori from behind making me release into her too, our mouths locked in a kiss.

Now it was my turn for Lori to flop down spent on my chest. Duke got up and said it was time to leave us alone and he would go home. He came over to Lori and kissed her, telling her she was absolutely the best young wife he had ever seduced. She looked so pleased with herself.

"Gail and I have a weekend party next month at our ranch. Why don't you join us - if you don't mind a little swinging?"

"Ask Gail to call me. I gave her my number. I know Brett will enjoy it after tonight - especially if he gets to fuck Gail. I know he fancies her!"

Duke laughed heartily and said he would tell Gail.

When Duke had left, Lori curled up in my arms and we fell asleep as husband and wife. I had never loved her more.

So this is how we got invited to a new lifestyle. Now I can't wait for the party. That's a story for another day!

End of story. same story was written by another with the theme revenge. Should I post that too???

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: BOSS SEDUCES MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME by mdm1106 (+16 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 25-04-2022, 06:49 AM