Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter - 29

I had agreed to have a family lunch with Desai. But I wasn’t sure how Meera would respond to the idea. The aftermath of the anniversary night had turned her talking about him a rarity. Even though she behaved normally at all times, I felt she hadn’t fully recovered from the shock. I could feel it even when she was talking to me with a pleasant face. I assumed that it would be guilt that was stopping her from moving on. And I thought Meera might outright refuse to be part of any social event involving Desai.
I decided that I would just ask her and then go according to her reaction.

When I reached home, Meera had gone for the evening walk. After joining Vickey Security Services, my free time considerably decreased. I was getting used to the feeling of being welcomed by an empty home, as Meera after her office would have gone for the evening walk. She had found a park for her evening workouts. She had told me it was better than the previous one. With less crowd and more workout options, the park became another reason to like our new flat.
That evening, when Meera returned from the park, she told me that Ananya had phoned her.
I was surprised for both Sam and Ananya had chosen the same day to contact us. My meeting with Sam wasn’t a good one. I wondered if Meera too had the same experience from talking to Ananya.
“Ananya has seen the news,” Meera revealed. “She said that’s how she came to know you’re working for Desai now.”
So it was about Desai. I thought repulsively. But I did not reveal meeting Sam in my office and any of his remarks.
“She warned me about Desai,” Meera went on. “She said she believes you; that you wouldn’t fall into any easy traps but Desai is very cunning. He won’t rest until he gets the woman he set his eyes on. He doesn’t make a move for no reason. Ananya even expressed her fear that Desai must have set his eyes on me.” Meera spoke with a smile as if being playful. “She told me to be extremely careful, always, when dealing with Desai.”
Her smile was an acknowledgement that not only Ananya’s warning had been spot on, but also her worst fear had already become reality.

"Did you ask her if she's still in touch with him?" I asked.
"I had the same doubt," Meera replied. "But she hasn't heard from him for long."
"So he has moved on," I said.
"But it contradicts Ananya's worries because it means Desai can forget the woman he has set his eyes on." Meera opined. "He will forget me too, and that's a good thing, isn't it?"
She looked into my eyes as she asked.
"Yeah, it's a good thing." I said and then added, "But he wants to have lunch with us."
I told her Desai was impressed by my management of Vicky Security services. "He phoned me. He is coming to Pune on Sunday and will leave for Mumbai the next day."
She stared at me and I immediately knew I wasn't welcome.
"You look worried already," I said.
"Yes, I am, Krish." Her gaze was at the floor. "I am not comfortable with what's happening in our life. I have a feeling that things are repeating."
"What is that?" I asked.
"I think we are hurrying to forget what happened. It is not the right thing. We don't want to welcome him back into our life. We have talked about this in the past, haven't we?"
"Meera," I cleared my throat. "We are not bringing him back to our life. Neither is he trying to re-enter our life."
My words sounded like an argument and I felt I was siding with Desai. I didn't like the feeling.
"I have this guilt feeling, Krish, to be honest." Meera was still not looking into my eyes. And she went on. "I... I know that my behaviour on our anniversary won't be forgotten easily."
"I told you I am ready to move on... I am just..."
"I am talking about me, Krish." She looked straight into my eyes, this time. "I can't forget it, just like that. I have blamed you a lot in the past. But I can't do it every time. It's my fault that I did what I did and more than that it's my fault that how I did it. You must have a long list of men I've been with in the past. Maybe you wouldn't count the guys like Tejas and Harish but for me, they do matter. They are still a reason for my guilt. And Susheel is the extreme of it all. I used to hate him. Not because he's bad. You know the reason. He's still the same. I can feel it. I have felt it. We can't do it again." She took a deep breath and went on. "When we have kids and if we see our kids follow the same path, how can we look at them in their eyes and advise them? How will I forgive myself?"
She had a lot of thoughts in her head. But I felt she was overreacting. Because I still believed we hadn't gone too far. The stupid me thought so.
"Meera, I know you are worried. I will tell you one thing that happened in my office this week. There's a guy in my office who's pretty overweight. As a security service agency, we can't afford to have an obesity problem among our personnel and we do monitor their weight trends. So I've been advising this guy for the last two months but he's not changing. This week I used some harsh language and he was very depressed. But he's saying he's unable to change his eating habits. He's not been able to control his food habits. Now you look at this issue from the outside. His eating habits can be seen as wrong in public view but it's still a person's personal choice, ultimately. I can only criticise him for being overweight. Surely I can ask him to exercise, but I can't criticise him for his eating habit; I can’t ask him to eat less. It's his personal choice. What I am trying to say is there is no point in feeling guilty about our personal choices. What we have done in our life was our choice. We don't have to answer to anyone but ourselves. It's alright if we are not destroying anything. We are good, we are perfect as a couple, and we love each other, right? We did it for our fun, didn't we? In future, if we see our kids follow the same path, we can tell them to stop if we think it's bad for them. Otherwise, it's their personal choice, at least when they become adults, right? Like everyone else, they can, like us, have personal choices, and personal secrets. We only need to keep it secret because it's not acceptable in our society, and we have done that."
Meera listened carefully and kept nodding. But her worries didn't vanish.
"But I am scared if we would eventually lose the trust we have in each other. We have been in this situation before too, and we have seen us taking opposite ways."
"Not us, Meera," I said. "Only you did, and it was justified because I had breached our trust. Even then, I wanted you back. I will never stop loving you, baby. You are my life. We did many things even during our separation. But I still came back for you. You came back to me, didn't you?"
"Are you saying we are going to repeat that?" she asked.
"No. I am talking about the past. There is no need to feel remorse about our personal choices."
"Then what are you expecting out of this lunch? Do you want to see me having sex with him again?"
"No. It's just lunch. And you hold the power over him, don't you?
"But I have already done it with him. I didn't stop him."
"Well, did he force you?"
"No. It wasn’t that way."
"You could have stopped him if you wanted to. Right?"
"Yes."
"Then why are you worried about the lunch? You can stop him if he makes a move again."
"He will make a move," she said and then shook her head slowly. "But yeah, I can stop him."
"I think you should have this lunch with him. Let him try. And you should show him that you can stop him."
Meera looked down, lost in thoughts. I felt she was wondering if she could do that.
"Okay." She said eventually. There was a bright smile on her face. "But I am still not sure if we can bring him to our place, Krish. Our hurry to forget everything could be a false sign for him."
"He's not coming here, baby." I smiled. "The lunch will be far away from here, in a small resort, a few hours’ drive from here. We'll be back by the evening..."
Meera listened to the invitation details and then said okay.
"It's just lunch, right? Anyways, what can go wrong during lunch when you are also there?"
She said with a smile that exuded her confidence that nothing can go wrong during a lunch. It only helped me go back in time to question whether it was true that nothing could go wrong during a lunch.
I remembered how I had lunch with Desai at a resort once. It was the day Desai managed to fuck Ananya for the first time, despite all my efforts to save her.
I wondered if Desai was planning to have lunch at the same resort.

There was no contact between me and Desai regarding the lunch until Saturday.
Saturday evening as he phoned me to tell me about his arrival details, I asked if it was the same resort.
"It is the same resort, Krish." He said. "Isn't it a beautiful place?"
I didn't know how to respond.

Sunday morning we got ready for the trip to the resort. Meera wore a black dress that ended just above her knees. The plain black colour accentuated the flawlessness of her creamy white legs from the toes to knees. The short-sleeved dress had soft flares below the waist and it enhanced the shape of her hip. The wide neck of the dress drew my attention to the ample view of her cleavage. She matched the dress with a silver necklace and black earrings. The thin necklace had a black stone pendant that almost plunged into her cleavage and I simply couldn't have enough of it no matter how long I stared at it. The way she tied her hair into a ponytail emphasised the beauty of her neck and shoulders. Makeup was minimal but not a reason to stop her from looking gorgeous. Perhaps her excuse to go light on the clothing was that the event was an outdoor lunch. But I could tell she was looking too hot.
As I stood behind her wearing a maroon shirt and white grey jeans, looking at us in the mirror, I wondered if we looked like a couple. As if I couldn't be convinced myself, I passed the question to her.
"Do we look like a couple, baby?"
"Stop teasing me, honey." She pushed me away with a smile that had cuteness overloaded.

Desai arrived on time, driving his car. He had landed in the early hours and had headed to his villa to get ready for the day trip. He was in a black shirt and blue jeans. He looked handsome but the attention-grabbing feature remained his signature chin-length hairstyle.
The moment he saw Meera, I noticed his eyes widening with genuine appreciation. The lustful gazes that he used to throw at my wife were now a long-forgotten memory. Desai thanked us for deciding to join him for the lunch. As he took us to his car, Meera spent a moment pulling his legs.
"The hometown life seems like a bad move for you. Couldn't you just hire a driver for a day trip?"
Desai laughed a little as he opened the rear door for her. I walked around the car and took the front seat.
"I love driving. I love it when things are under control." Desai said.
"Oh, do you?" Meera asked as she sat inside the car. "But you can't expect everything under your control."
"You are right. I can't expect everyone to be under my control, right?" Desai replied as he got behind the steering wheel.

We were on our way to the resort, soon.
Meera noticed a package in the back seat and asked Desai about it.
"It's a gift for you," Desai said without turning his attention from driving.
"For me?"
"For you and Krish," he looked at me and Meera alternatively. "A belated gift for your anniversary."
I was equally surprised.
"What's in it?" Meera asked.
"Surprise."
"Okay, this was a surprise. Should I open it now?" Meera asked.
"You can open it, but only if you make a correct guess."
"I don't have a guess," I admitted. "The package seems too large for anything that comes into my head."
"Meera, your guess?" Desai asked, looking at her through the rear-view mirror.
"My guess is a showpiece gift, like a dancing couple or something."
"A romantic gift?"
"Maybe."
"Wrong." Desai laughed. "You'll have to wait until you get home."
"Come on, Susheel. You can tell me now." Meera said.
"No, dear. You have to show some patience. Do you want another chance to make a guess?"
"No, I would rather wait until I get home," Meera replied. Desai laughed.

I was taken aback by their friendly banter. They were ready to hit it off from the word go.
Subconsciously I had been expecting them to behave restrainedly because they were meeting for the first time after having sex in the party hall and its consequential events. I thought Meera would think about those intimate moments and it would make her silent for a few minutes. I had even thought about how I might have to break the ice between them.
But the reality was that there was no need for ice-breaking. It made me wonder if they both conveniently erased the night from their memory.
Or, are they too much in sync with each other's psyche that they no longer need to start over?

The ride to the resort was smooth. Our conversation circled common stuff known to each other without getting into intimate thoughts. At first, I and Desai discussed a few things about Vicky Security Services. Then he asked about Meera's new job. She invited him to invest with her firm. Desai laughed it off at first, but then said he would never shy away from opportunities to make money.
"But I will not jump into anything just like that."
"Except to security services." I quipped.
Desai laughed. "That was a mission to save my ass."
"How's your ass was at risk?" Meera asked.
"From you," he said and I heard Meera laughing.
I asked him about life in his hometown. He spoke in detail, concluding that he had never lived more peacefully.

We reached the resort at noon. The place turned out to be as spectacular as the previous time. It was mostly the same as two years ago. The only difference was that the unique-looking cottages on one side of the resort did not freak me out this time. When I visited the place with Desai and Ananya, I was worried that Desai would find a way to take Ananya to one of those suites. My anxiety was proven misplaced, as Desai didn't try too much during lunch.
My mind was, however, working exactly opposite now. To be fair, I knew Desai would not try to take Meera to those rooms anyway. But in my mind, I felt an urge to consider him doing it and I wondered how Meera would stop him as she promised. I also kept reassuring myself that I was going to stop Desai if he tried to be smart with her.
But I was not sure if Desai would give me a chance to stop him. Deep in my mind, I knew he was way smarter than me.

Of course, taking Meera to the cottages was not on Desai's plan. But the deeper I thought about the possibility, the dirtier my mind became. I soon felt ashamed of the blurred vision I had about Desai and Meera in the bed, completely naked. It was a familiar experience for me. Walking through the public, smiling at the resort staff, pretending to be enjoying the aesthetic beauty of the resort, I walked with a humiliating secret; that I was not man enough to stop my mind from fantasising about another man taking my wife to his bed.
For once I wished I could change the way my subconscious mind worked. But the only thing I could do was to pray that I didn't run into any familiar faces at the resort.

While having lunch I saw a man walking toward us. I panicked at the sight and quickly browsed my memory for his face. 
As it turned out, he wasn't my friend but Desai's.
His name was Piyush Kumar. He was an old friend of Desai, settled in Nagpur.
"It's been close to six years since we met last time my dear friend," he recalled while hugging Desai.
Desai introduced us to him.
"This is my friend Krish, whom I would call my brother at best. And this is Meera, my sister-in-law and a lovely friend of mine."
I was surprised to hear him say that. He had called me brother many times in the past but it was the first time he was calling her sister-in-law. Meera smiled at Piyush and I noticed how he struggled to take his eyes off her.
Piyush was with a group of male friends, and he returned to his group after a brief chat, promising to catch up with Desai later.
"Your friend is an old copy of you, Susheel." Meera quipped soon after his exit. "He almost ate me alive."
Desai laughed.
"So my old self used to eat you alive?"
"You remember those days, don't you?"
"Yeah, I do. How can I forget anything about you?" He looked into her eyes in a way that made me uncomfortable. He went on, "It will take a lifetime."
I felt Meera was just encouraging him with her eyes.
"How do you feel when your friend does the same thing?"
She asked.
"Jealous." He said. "Very jealous."
Meera smiled again. I felt she was pleased with his reply.

The lunch was lavish and extremely delicious.
Meera said some of the items on the menu were the best she ever had in her life. I wished I could enjoy lunch like her.
As the rice dish arrived, Meera kept the spoon and fork down and chose to eat by hand.
"I'm too excited, guys. I hope it is okay to break some table manners." She said and looked at us. "Wanna follow my style?"
Before I began to laugh it off, Desai kept his cutlery down.
"I will break anything for you," he declared, and then quickly picked up the cutlery back. "Except this for now."
Our small chat went on as the lunch progressed. Desai's flirting was limited to what was socially acceptable. The lunch was long though it didn't test my patience at any point. I was eventually pleased how my stomach was at peace with the food despite my earlier worries.
"To be honest, I can't believe that I'm having this lunch and even having a good conversation with you after what happened a few weeks back." Meera was saying to Desai. It was the first time she referred to the anniversary night. She had finished eating. "I have to thank you for saving me and Krish."
"Don't thank me, Meera. It was my fault. I took a big risk. I shouldn't have. My promise; I will never let anything happen to you. It's my word."
He reached for her hand as if to increase the believability of his promise. Meera looked at him and then down at his palm resting on hers.
"I haven't washed my hand yet, Susheel." She said slowly. She was eating by hand a minute ago.
"It's no problem, Meera," Desai assured. "We're much more than that."
I didn't like him saying that. I pretended I didn't hear him say that.

After lunch, the resort staff encouraged us to have a walk to the large lawn and end the day with a coffee. The lawn was intact with its aesthetic beauty. The pond and the life-size statue of an elephant emerging from the water remained the centre of attraction. The flora and fauna around the pond had only grown, enhancing the beautiful view of the artificial waterfall behind the pond.
We sat by the pond on one of the newly constructed marble benches. Meera sat at the centre of the bench and as soon as I and Desai sat on either side of her, I noticed her moving to the exact centre of the bench, keeping the space equal for both of us.
I felt it would have been better if she had sat closer to me. I felt it would have been a statement.
I then thought that it would have been better even if she had chosen to sit closer to Desai, for I could take it as an effort to tease Desai - something that I would never mind.
But her choice to keep equal space between me and Desai symbolically told me that I was just an equal to him in her subconscious mind. The thought was upsetting.

As Meera was seemingly lost in the beauty of the pond and its surrounding, I could not take my mind off the face that Desai was getting the same amount of view at her shoulder and cleavage that I was getting. For once I felt Meera was not teasing him with something we had. She was giving him exactly what I was entitled to.
I got up from my seat and pretended to have close look at a flower. Meera got up from her seat too and began to snap photos of the flowers with her phone. I felt better. Perhaps I was getting nervous for nothing, I thought.
Desai pulled out his phone too, and we clicked a few photos until the coffee arrived. As I clicked a photo of Meera and Desai standing together, I couldn't help but notice how their clothes were matched. They were wearing black and they seemed like a couple to me. I was sure that their choice to wear black outfits on a daytime trip was accidental, but I was startled by the thought that it was an omen.

After having coffee, we decided to leave. Meera didn't hide the fact that she was impressed by Desai's choice of place for the lunch.
"How often do you come here?"
She asked.
"Not many. One or two times, maybe." He said. I wondered if he would ever reveal about his visit to the place with Ananya. And me.
"I am sure you were not alone." Meera said with a smirk and added, "Do I know anyone of them?"
Desai laughed it off.
"Are you seeing Maithrei?"
Meera's question surprised me. It was as though she would never miss an opportunity to ask about Desai's current status with Maithrei.
"No. She's alright now." Desai said.
I wondered why Meera was obsessed with Maithrei. Meera looked at me before talking further.
"We are buying an apartment in Maithrei's building as well."
"Oh really?" Desai asked. "I'd say it's a good investment."
Even though Meera made it look like she just wanted to share the news with Desai, I felt she was unable to detach Maithrei from Desai in her thoughts.

While coming back Desai said the day seems to have ended too quickly.
"I wish we could make it a bit longer."
"No, I am not thinking about dinner already," Meera said quickly. "I am in for anything but dinner."
"Too scared of dinner?" I asked with a laugh.
"Not funny." She scoffed. "Don't want to forget today's lunch today itself."
"She's right," Desai said. "We have to let it stay for a while. Then we'll think about something else."
"When are you coming back to Pune again?" I asked.
"Not so soon," Desai said.
"Look at these green fields, how beautiful!" Meera diverted our attention to the sugarcane farms on the left side of the road. "I've never seen such green farms here."
"They were right here when we were going to the resort, baby," I said.
Meera pinched my shoulder. "Not funny again," She said and then placed the same hand on Desai's shoulder. "Be honest with me, Susheel. Did you notice these farms while coming?"
"We were talking about something else while coming,” Desai said. “And this evening time is what makes these fields so beautiful. Wanna have a close look?" His suggestion was enough to alert me.
"Of course, if we can," Meera said enthusiastically.
"What do you say, Krish?" Desai looked at me.
"Why are you asking him? Do you think he won't like to visit a sugarcane farm?" Meera challenged him. "We don't have these crops in our hometown."
Left with no option to challenge my wife, I helplessly sat as Desai took a left turn to a service road. As the road became narrower with the distance we covered, I felt a sense of déjà vu creeping into my mind. I noticed bigger versions of trees along the road that I had seen two years ago and eventually realised that Desai was taking us to the same sugarcane farm. I remembered the sight of Desai emerging from a small forest of sugarcanes, Ananya by his side. I remembered her tired look after getting fucked roughly in the hut.
Is Desai trying to repeat it with Meera?
"He will make a move."  Meera had told me two days earlier. "But I can stop him."
I remembered her confident eyes.
She can stop him.  I assured myself.
I felt this could be the moment she could finally tell Desai on his face that she belonged to me. That she was not an easy lay like Ananya or Maithrei.
She could sleep with him for once because she chose to do so. And now, she was going to tell him no, because she could choose to do so as well.

As the car stopped and we got down, I noticed that it was just a few meters away from where I had stopped the car two years ago. My memory was too intact. Perhaps it was a scary memory.
Meera was in awe of the canes. The canes on either side of the mud road had gained the height of a man. I could see the tip of the hut from where I was standing. I wondered if the cot was still there.
The cot on which Desai had pushed Ananya's face down while pushing his dick into her pussy from behind!

"Hello, young man!" I heard a voice from behind me and turned. An old man emerged from the sugarcanes. The aged face was brightened with happiness and surprise. It took me a fraction of a second to recognise him. He was the owner of the farm.
He raised his forefinger in front of him, as he ran a quick search in his memory.
"Krish, that's the name. Right?"
"Yes," I said. "You remember!"
I could not hide my surprise and the next moment I felt ashamed that I could not remember his name. He laughed a little as if he read my mind.
"The name is Tulsiram."
"Oh, Tulsiram Ji. How can I forget!" I moved to shake hands with him and he moved closer to embrace me. "What a pleasant surprise!"
As I was lost in the surprise of meeting the old man again, I completely forgot that Desai and Meera were watching us. I only realised it when Tulsiram had his attention on them.
"You have come to visit my farm, sir?"
He looked at Desai and asked respectfully.
"Yes, we were driving by, and we could not help but stop to have a glimpse of the beautiful farm. It's a blessing to even be allowed to take a breath at this place."
"So nice to hear such words from you, sir. My name is Tulsiram, and as the owner of this farm, I am very pleased to meet you."
"My name is Desai. And this is Meera." Desai gestured towards Meera as he introduced her.
Meera pressed her palms together in front of her chest and bowed slightly.
"Namaste, Tulsiram Ji."
I was quickly searching for answers in case Meera asked me how I and Tulsiram knew each other. But she was more interested in asking about the sugarcanes. Tulsiram happily jumped into a lengthy description of his farm lands. Meera's excitement only grew as he talked about how jaggery was made at his home.
"Why don't you all pay a visit to my house? I'm more than happy to let you have the original taste of jaggery." As Tulsiram spoke in great length about the deliciousness of homemade jaggery, Meera didn't hide her wish to have it. "But I can't walk this mud road. My sandals won't allow me." She excused, genuinely making a sad face.
"No problem, daughter. I'll fetch it for you if you can wait a few minutes."
"Yeah, we can wait," Meera said, and then added. "But no, I can't let you walk alone."  She looked at me and Desai. "We can go to his house, right?" She asked and started to remove her sandal, only to be stopped by Tulsiram.
"It's okay, dear. No need to hurt your feet. I understand your soft feet are not familiar with these mud and stones. I'll bring it for you." Tulsiram said.
Meera was in a dilemma. I was ready to go with the old man. I was interested to visit his house and getting my hand on the homemade jaggery because it was a rare opportunity for me as well. But I was not going to leave Meera behind with Desai.
"Don't worry about it, Meera. I and Krish will go with Tulsiram Ji." Desai said and turned to Tulsiram. "I am also thinking about the mouth-watering stuff told by you. There's no way I am going home without tasting it." He declared.
Tulsiram’s eyes widened appreciatively.
"That's right. You can stay in the car, right?" I asked Meera. She nodded slowly. "Okay."
"No, there's no need to leave the young lady alone here. Leave it to me dears; I'll fetch it myself. You can take a walk through the canes." Tulsiram said again.
"Then Krish will also stay here. I'll accompany you." Desai said.
Tulsiram looked at him, before throwing a glance at me and then back at him. "Why would he stay back? You are her husband, aren’t you? So you should stay back with her."
"What?" I blurted and watched Desai smiling at the old man’s statement. Meera's mouth was left open for a second.
Tulsiram looked at me. "You can come with me, can't you?"
"Yeah, why not?"
"Then come on, son. Your shoes are better for walking this mud road." Tulsiram said.
I was convinced when I looked at our shoes. Desai was wearing shining formal shoes whereas I was wearing a loafer.
But I was slightly irritated by Tulsiram’s wild guess that Desai is the husband of Meera. And my legs refused to follow the old man as I was not convinced about leaving Meera at Desai's company.
"But..." I stuttered, failing to convey my refusal.
"Come on, son," Tulsiram said again and I looked at Meera. She didn't show any signs of worry.
"I'm afraid we'll be late, Tulsiram Ji," I hesitated again.
"It's just a few hundred metres from here, Krish."
I was getting frustrated that the old man was hell-bent on taking me away from my wife, leaving her with Desai. But his innocent smile forced me not to show even a hint of my struggle.
"I hope your homemade jaggery is worth the pain." I blurted and let my legs move along the mud path against the wish of my brain.
I took a few steps and looked at Meera once again.
Doesn't she know what's coming?
"Okay, we'll wait here, Tulsiram Ji." She was looking at the old man. I felt she was making an effort not to give me eyes.
Does she know what's coming?
"You can wait over there, daughter," Tulsiram replied, pointing towards the hut. "There's a cot inside the hut. You can sit inside and watch the sunset through the window. It will be a wonderful experience for you. I am sure you won't forget this evening for a long time."
Tulsiram was beaming with pride as he assured her of an 'unforgettable' experience. I almost stopped walking but Tulsiram's walking had caught pace.
"Come on, son. We can come back soon and you can also join them. You’ll also love the sunset." He said. For a second, I believed him and followed him.
But my mind refused to shake off the reality that my wife has again been left alone with Desai.
"There's a cot in the hut."
Yes, of course, there is a cot.
“It will be a wonderful experience for you. I am sure you won't forget this evening for a long time.”
What experience?
"You can sit inside and watch the sunset."
I was never going to believe it. The sunset was indeed beautiful but only if one gets to watch it.
What if her face is pushed down to the cot and her panty, pulled down to her knees? What if, there's a monstrous piece of dick being shoved inside her pussy, making her forget everything else?
I felt I made a big fool out of myself, yet again.
I remembered Meera's calm face when she heard I was going to leave her with Desai. As if it didn't affect her at all.
Was she ready? Was she waiting for it? Was she longing for it?
My heart was beating hard. Tulsiram was talking incessantly but hardly a word entered my head. In my head I was struggling to shake off the thoughts of Desai wrapping his arms around Meera, pulling her closer to his body, and engulfing her lips with his mouth. Desai would be aware of the minimum time he had, and he wouldn't delay his action. He would turn her around and bend her forward, onto the cot. The loose, soft flare of her dress would be lifted and her panty would be barely pulled down. He would swiftly unzip his pants and pull out his full-grown dick. I didn't remember seeing a bulge between his pants, but I was sure he would have been carrying a rock since the morning - since the moment he saw Meera.

Tulsiram commented I was walking too faster. I didn't tell him I wanted to run. My throat felt dry.
I was sure the thick and round head of Desai's dick would have already pierced my wife's pussy, spreading its lips wider, making her moan louder. Her moans - even her cries - would be lost in the canes that now resembled a dense forest to me.

At the end of the road, I saw the boundary wall of Tulsiram's house. His saree-clad wife welcomed me. She looked at least twenty years younger than her husband. On any other day, I would have spent a moment measuring her physical features and comparing them with her husband's lean body structure. He looked like he wouldn't do sex unless a doctor suggested him whereas his wife looked like she still deserved it daily. But my mind was too preoccupied to pay attention to all those stuff.
Tulsiram introduced me to his wife and ordered her to give me sugarcane juice. The woman brought drinking water in a steel glass. I finished it in one go but still felt my throat dry. Tulsiram told me how I missed meeting his sons who were gone to a marriage function. He also told his wife that she missed meeting my friend and his 'wife' as the latter couldn't walk the mud road. I hated him when he again mentioned Meera as my friend's wife.
"How do you know she's his wife?" I asked.
"I guessed," Tulsiram said with a smile. "Their dress, their style, and everything else matched with each other. How come they are not a couple?"
I was stunned. I had noticed that Desai and Meera were wearing blacks but it hadn't gone to my head that they were looking like a married couple. For a moment, I tried to remember all the people in the resort who had seen Meera and Desai together and probably might have thought of them as a couple. Everyone might have felt that way and even become envious of Desai for having such a beautiful wife. I wondered if the same thought had crossed Meera's mind too when she saw Desai in black earlier in the morning.
I hated the thought. I felt the whole world was conspiring against me.

As Tulsiram got busy packing the jaggery in a small bag, his wife brought sugarcane juice to me. I didn't know how she managed it so quickly, but I didn't want to know. She kept smiling at me while talking. I could tell how gorgeous she would have been during her youth. I wondered if she had ever been hit on by other men. I wondered if she too had the experience of sleeping with men other than her husband. I wondered if her pleasant smile could hide all that secrets from her husband.
No matter how long I tried, I could not read anything about her past from her face.
I wondered if Meera would keep such a pleasant face when I return to her. Making it look like they were just enjoying the visual beauty of the greens. Turning me into a fool, again.
"I don't want to talk about it, Krish." She could suffice everything in a few words. She wouldn't talk about how she felt when her married pussy was getting filled with Desai's cum. She wouldn't talk about the pleasure she received first during the ferocious pounding by his monster dick, and then during an orgasm that she probably had been calmly waiting for since the moment she saw him in the morning.
I knew she would not talk about it. She would instead deny it. That's why she tried to make me believe she was capable of stopping him.
Her calm response while being left alone with Desai was a sign of it.
At that moment I realised one thing. Her refusal to share details of her sex with Desai was more disappointing than the act of her having sex with him. The thrill of secretly imagining her submitting to his manliness was starting to desert me.

I didn't remember how many glasses of sugarcane juice I had drunk. Tulsiram's wife was pleased. She kept saying how he loves to watch people from far lands drink the sugarcane juice and be lost in its original taste. Like Tulsiram, she too kept repeating how its taste was different from the one we get from the roadside vendors.
Tulsiram refused to hand the jaggery bag to me - he carried it himself as we returned. The weight of the bag was making him slower as well. I could only rush in my mind.
I calculated that roughly fifty minutes would be passed by the time we would reach the farm hut.
Fifty minutes!
It was plenty of time for Desai to take my wife to heaven. I tried to imagine the sight of Meera adjusting her dress with a satisfying smile on her lips, her eyes on Desai, admiring his skills to make her scream out of pleasure. It was devastating.
It was strange too. For once I wondered why I was behaving like it was a first time experience for me.
I felt it was because of the assurance Meera had given me. It was different this time.
We had decided that this lunch would be just a lunch. And submitting to Desai's charms against our agreement meant the futility of any agreements between us. One of such agreements was our marriage itself!

The mud road felt even longer during our return. When we reached a hundred metres from the spot where the car was parked, my eyes were stuck to the canes which were hiding the farm hut from my view. I was dying to catch a glimpse of my wife.
I was struggling to keep my mind calm but I could not stop dreading a repetition of my anniversary night. Walking into the farm hut to be welcomed by the horrendous sight of my wife at it with her man! And she would later blame me for bringing Tulsiram for company.
As if her infidelity would be justified!

I was still looking for them when we reached the car. I could now see the hut but still no sign of my wife.
I was sure she was inside; probably letting Desai fill her pussy with the last drop of his cum.
"Open the door, son," Tulsiram said, claiming my attention. He did not want to keep the jaggery bag on the ground.
But I did not have the car key. It was with Desai.
"The car key is with Desai," I said, still looking toward the hut. "It's okay. I'll manage."
I took the bag from him and placed it on the bonnet. "You can go now, Tulsiram Ji. Thank you for your hospitality. I will never forget you."
"I have no hurry, son," Tulsiram said. "I was wondering where your friend and his wife are."
I hated him for mentioning that again.
"They must be in the hut," saying so, he started walking towards the hut. I could only watch in horror.
I followed him for a few steps and then shouted.
"Meera! Are you there?"
The next moment I got the reply. "Yes, here!" And I breathed in relief as I saw Meera emerging from the other side of the hut. Desai was right behind her. Fully dressed!
"You got the jaggery?" She was curious.
I didn't know what to say. I was equally curious.
The sun had almost sunk into the horizon. I could see Meera's face but there wasn't enough ambient light to see how much of her lipstick was smudged. I noticed her hair though. It was intact.
They have been careful this time. I thought. I wanted to enter the hut and see the cot. I had to know something about it. Anything.
But before I could get anything, Meera started walking towards the road. She made it look like she was eager to see the jaggery. I could tell she was just trying to avoid me. I looked at Desai's face hungrily for signs. But there was none. He too behaved calmly as he got busy thanking Tulsiram for taking the pain to gift us the jaggery.
"You missed the sugarcane juice. Krish will tell you how much he loved the taste." Tulsiram boasted.
I laughed at myself, thinking of what it cost me for the taste of his sugarcane juice.
As Desai too followed Meera towards the car, I had to drop my wish to see inside of the hut. I took a deep breath exactly when Desai crossed me. I felt ashamed as I knew what I was trying to do. I was trying to sense the smell of his cum!
I still remembered the strong smell of his cum from the anniversary night.
But I could not get any smell this time, and I quickly attributed it to the smell of the sugarcanes and the winds.
And they have been careful this time. I thought.
Meera did not stop from opening the jaggery bag and tasting it outright.
"Mmm...this is special. Mmm...yummy." She made the sounds of appreciation for Tulsiram and gave a piece of jaggery to Desai. I watched him eat it, and thought, 'It's your day, friend. Enjoy.'
I turned to Meera to see her face from close. She was standing with her back to me, busy talking to Tulsiram. My eyes descended from her shoulders to the roundness of her ass, scanning for evidence of sex. There was still nothing. The flare of her dress seemed too silky to be wrinkled by rough handling for fifty minutes.

We eventually said goodbye to Tulsiram. I thanked him sarcastically in my mind for unknowingly providing a perfect opportunity for my wife to fuck our common friend.
As soon as our drive resumed, Meera started sharing with me the details of the sunset that she had enjoyed at the hut. I could hardly pay attention as I knew she was just making it all up to wipe out my suspicions. However, I pretended to be listening and kept turning my head to her to have a close look at her face. I remembered how I had questioned Meera about her smudged lips after the anniversary night. I was sure that would have made her extremely conscious about it this time.
Meera grabbed another piece of jaggery and ate it.
"Mmm... I am impressed by what you did today, Krish. Your effort is worth it." She said and before I could make a face at her, she added, "It’s too tasty. I hope it doesn't harm my stomach."
I felt she was pulling my leg, as it was indeed my stupid effort that helped her fuck Desai once again.
It's just lunch! I looked out of the window in disgust.

Desai dropped us at our place. Meera thanked him for the lunch.
"It has been a wonderful day, Susheel."
I was sure she meant wonderful sex.
"And thanks for the gift too." She held the gift packet. I carried the jaggery. I had lost interest in the gift anyway. I was still struggling to digest the fact that my wife was still happily making conversations with the man who had fucked her in her husband's presence. It was as though she had completely accepted that I was a willing cuckold and she had started enjoying it. To be honest, there had been a time when it was a secret dream of mine. But now, as it happened when I was least expecting it, it only resulted in a sense of loss. I felt being robbed of something and being put in a cell without a chance to protest.
But no matter how perfectly my wife acted in front of me, I was confident that there was no way she could wipe out from my head that she was carrying Desai's live sperm in her married pussy.
I wondered if she was safe. I thought she would require pills.
Will she ask me to buy one?
No. I said to myself.  Because she's capable of helping herself. She doesn't need my help with that.
The thought was devastating.
What is that she needs me for?
Will she ever tell me?
Once we were back in the house, Meera straightaway headed to the washroom. When she returned, she looked perfectly my wife. Watching her beautiful face, I felt an urge to grab her and take her to bed. It wasn’t that I was thrilled by Desai fucking my wife again. Instead, I hoped it would get rid of my frustration.
But I managed to hold myself back, mostly because I was wary of her reaction.
Meera was excited to finally open Desai's gift package. It happened to be a saree for her and a wristwatch for me. Both items seemed highly costly, though felt worthless to me.

Chapter to be continued…
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 7 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 15-04-2022, 04:49 PM