Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Duke spat on his fingers and reached round to lubricate Lori's virgin black hole with his saliva and I realized I was going to watch a stranger take the prize I had always coveted for myself. Lori knew the significance of the moment and looked over her shoulder towards me.

"Thank you - I really want this".

I just nodded and smiled. So did I....................

Davis seemed to know he should go first with a smaller cock and he took up a position behind Lori, pressing his cockhead to her tight pink sphincter. I was videoing everything as his nudging cock slowly pushed past her resistance until his cockhead finally disappeared into my wife's butt and she took her first double penetration.

Lori let out a whimper of pain and Duke pulled her to him to kiss her.

"Is this your first double?"

"Yes. It hurts a little but I'm OK"

Davis took this as an invitation and pushed harder until he had eventually got almost all of his cock into her. Lori screamed out with shock and tears welled up in her eyes.
"Tell me what you want" commanded Duke.

"I want you both to do me!"

"Good girl!" said Duke as he and Davis slowly built up a rhythm inside her.

I could see Lori beginning to relax and gradually her yelps of pain changed to short guttural grunts until eventually she was moving with her two lovers and responding.

"Oh Duke, I love it! Fuck me deep!"

Then Lori started to come with the loudest orgasm I had ever heard, talking filthy to her assailants.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me in the ass. Fuck me! Fuck me! I want it! I want come in me! Do it! Oh yeah, that's it - use me!" Lori's orgasms just seemed to keep going. She looked back over her shoulder to Davis, now with a wide grin lighting up her face. "Am I good?"

"Fucking amazing!" is all he could say as he gasped and came in her with a long series of hard thrusts. As he pulled out, her virgin back hole gaped open and come dribbled down onto Duke's cock that was still pounding her pussy. Lori looked round again, satisfied that she had milked Davis.

"C'mon Grant - I'm open for business! Get in here".

Grant obliged immediately and I watched in awe as Lori took his much bigger cock easily into her ass. His cock was slick with Davis's come as he rammed in and out of my sweet wife.

"Oh yeah!" she called out, "now I can feel it!" and her rolling orgasms started all over again. She was making a lot of noise now and I was getting it all on video.

Finally, Duke looked over Lori's shoulder at Grant and asked him if he was ready to come. When he nodded, Duke began to groan and I saw his balls spasm as he let go in Lori's pussy. A few seconds later Grant started to come too and Lori fell silent, gasping for breath. I couldn't hold back either and shot my load on the floor.

As Grant pulled out, Lori just lay there panting on Duke's chest, making cute little cooing noises, telling him she loved him and thanking him for fucking her so good. I started to take lots of close ups of her distended butt hole as she started to leak come again.

"Is she very messy?" asked Duke.

"Oh yes!"

Duke rolled Lori off him and she flopped exhausted onto her back.

"Well you'd better clean her up then!"

I couldn't have been happier and I began to lap up the come and clean both her pussy and butt hole. Lori wrapped her fingers in my hair and pulled my mouth against her pussy, making me eat her harder.

"Did you like watching me Brett?"

"Mmmm" was all I could say, with my mouth full of clit and her puffy pussy lips.

"Do you like seeing your wife being fucked?"

I pulled back a little and looked across her sweat coated body and into my young wife's eyes that were still fiery with excitement.

stay tuned.....................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: BOSS SEDUCES MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME bymdm1106 (+16 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 18-04-2022, 06:53 AM