Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
She started to moan and she lay in bed clinging to Anil, knowing well her hubby will not return at least for next 24 hours. 

They cuddled and she liked the way Anil caress her naked back and she pushed her fingers through his hair as if to say you are so good..............

Anil fucked her couple of more times before the duo slept. She did not call her hubby and he thought she is pissed. Padmini woke up first to find she is naked and she is with Anil. She smiled recollecting the night and then she saw the morning wood of her fuck buddy. She looked at it and then felt the pleasure he has given her in the night. She bent and kissed his cock thinking she will just kiss and leave. So, she peeled his foreskin and kissed his cock head.

She then kissed his cock up and down and he stirred but in sleep. Then she took his cock in her mouth and lovingly started sucking him gently. This woke him up and he placed his hand on her head and caressed her head and with the other hand cupped her tit. He felt he is   really lucky, here is this lovely lady who is his boss’s wife giving him a BJ and waking him up.  He is excited to see her mouth moving up and down his shaft gently. She sucked for a few mins and then rose and kissed him saying good morning baby.

Good morning, dear he responded. She rose higher and this brought her lovely tits on his face and she pressed them on his face and he hungrily kissed and sucked those fair boobs. She said enough to start the day. Finish your chores we will have coffee. She walked in to rest room and then dressed She wore a beautiful saree as he joined her soon and they're having coffee.

A: So, what are your plans Mem?
P:  You're calling me Mem now?

He started looking around and she understood he is cautious.

P: Ok Let me call my hubby first.
P: Hi dear hru? How was your day.
H; Hectic honey, met some clients. I Will be back tomorrow.
P: Am waiting for you to come back. Actually, I was angry you left me on my birthday but Anil convinced me that you cannot help since your boss arrived suddenly.

She now moved closer to him.

H: Good Anil explained the real situation. He is good guy who works hard.
P: yes, honey he came in the evening too and forced me to cut a cake too. yes, I know, He works hard

As she is speaking, she placed a hand on his cock over his pants. She smiled.

Anil understood how naughty this woman can be. He too cupped her tit and squeezed it.

H: Oh good. He helped you get over the sad feelings.
P: Honey, I need to do some shopping. Can I take Anil with me; he will be of help to me.
H: Sure honey, you need not ask my permission. Will call him and tell him. Bye got to catch up. Love you.
P: Love you too.

H:  Anil, I have small work for you in addition to taking care of usual things.
A: Tell me Sir
H: My wife wants to go shopping, pl assist her.
A: Sure sir, it will be a pleasure. I will first finish our office work and take her to shopping around 11am.
H: Great.

A: So, you plan shopping?

P: How long we can sit in the house, so thought will take his permission to be on safe side.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. COMPLETED - by twinciteeguy - 01-04-2022, 06:15 AM