Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Lori began to moan more and closed her eyes. Duke could see she was getting excited and told Davis not to let her come so he pulled out.

"No coming until I tell you!" he ordered. Lori's eyes flashed open again and she looked up at him pleadingly. "No!"

Then he motioned to Grant who got ready behind her..........

"Ram her hard!"

Grant immediately shoved his much bigger cock deep in my sweet wife's little pussy in a single stroke and then started to pound her with long deliberate strokes. Again her pretty eyes flashed open, this time with surprise at the size of cock. It must have felt good for her because a dreamy expression covered her face. She still kept sucking Duke but now she was beginning to lose control. Duke had no intention of letting her come and took her face between his hands and pulled her mouth off his cock.

"No coming I told you!"

"But Duke, it's feels so good!" she pleaded. "Please let me come!"

Duke motioned to Grant to pull out, which he did.

"Kneel in the middle of the room and suck cock again"

Lori did as she was told and Davis and Grant shoved their cocks in her face. She willingly alternated her mouth between them. Duke stripped off while her watched my obedient little wife fulfil his orders. When he was satisfied, she had come down enough he got Grant and Davis to pick her up, with an arm behind each of their necks and holding her legs open in a sort of fireman's lift, so they presented her flowering pussy to Duke at cock height.

Duke stepped forwards and teased her clit with the tip of his cock, playing with her juices as he rubbed his cock around her hole. Lori looked small between the three men. She was completely at Duke's mercy.

"Do you want this?" Duke asked, just easing his tip into her.

"You know I do!"

Duke continued to tease her. Lori realized she would need to beg more.

"I want you more than anything in the world Duke. Please fuck me - I need you so much!"

I was close by recording all this on video.

"Look at your husband and tell him how much you want it!"

Lori looked longingly over to me. She knew exactly what to do.

"Oh Brett, I want Duke to fuck me and make me come. He's the best lover I've ever had. I need his beautiful cock!"

I knew my part too.

"Do it darling. Give him what he wants. Let me see you fuck him!"

Duke clenched his buttocks and impaled Lori with a single push. She wailed with joy as his cock drove deep into her.

"Oh yes! Thank you! That's so good - I love your cock! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Lori's moans increased and she kept begging Duke to fuck her. I thought he would let her come this time but he didn't, suddenly pulling out. I watched her gaping pussy convulsing.

"Oh no, you can't stop. Please Duke, please..."

Lori was almost sobbing and Duke was enjoying the control.

"Bring her over to the bed" he told his friends. "Now she's ready to fuck us properly!"

They took her into the bedroom and laid her out like a sacrifice on the covers.

"Hold her wrists and ankles" commanded Duke. They didn't really need to because Lori was clearly aching for Duke's cock.

"Tell us what you want Lori!"

"I want you to fuck me any way you want to. Just fuck me and fill me with cock and come. I'm yours Duke!"

"Yes, you are!" he said triumphantly and climbed on top of my bride, entering her.

Now he started to fuck her properly and tears of joy began to drip down her cheeks.

"Oh Duke, that feels so good! I love you inside me!"
"Let go her arms and legs"

As soon as she was released, Lori threw her arms around Duke's neck and she pulled him into a passionate kiss, her ankles wrapped behind his back. Now she was making love to him. I watched my wife give herself totally to another man - she made the same squealing sounds she did with me. She urged him on with the same words. She kissed him with the same hunger and abandon. Although I was knotted inside with jealousy it was so overwhelmingly erotic that I just stood there recording every moment.

I could hear the telltale sounds that Lori was close to coming. She looked over at me with glazed eyes and smiled.
"Oh yes Duke, that's it. Just like that! Oh I love you! Make me come!"

Gasping and groaning, the waves of orgasm rippled through Lori but Duke didn't stop his pounding. Now she was letting out little mewing noises as he kept her up high and another orgasm started to rack her sensuous body. Again and again, she told Duke how amazing he was and how much she loved him and his huge cock, as a third orgasm started to build.
"Are you ready to earn that necklace?"

"I'll do whatever you want darling. I'm yours, lover! Make me earn it!"

Duke pushed up on his arms and stiffened up as he shot his come into Lori "Oh yes! Come in me! I want your come!" she sobbed and Duke loaded her up with his seed.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: BOSS SEDUCES MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME bymdm1106 (+16 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 08-04-2022, 07:56 AM