Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Duke passed Lori to Davis who took his turn kissing her and running his hands all over her body under the robe and then Grant did the same. Then Duke told his friends to sit on the lounges and he positioned himself in a large chair facing them.

"Get their cocks out and let me see you suck them - just don't bring them off yet" was Duke's first command.

Lori knelt in front of Davis first and I was so absorbed in the moment that I almost forgot to start taking pictures until Duke reminded me............

Lori released a good looking normal sized cock like mine and set about sucking it. She loves to suck cock and soon Davis had thrown back his head moaning about how hot and sexy my wife's mouth was. I got some great close up pictures of her adoring his cock. Lori could sense Davis was getting close to coming and left him to start on Grant.

Grant had already released his cock, which was much bigger.

"Suck it Lori" he ordered, "show me how much you are prepared to do for your husband's business!"

Lori started her expert sucking and Grant was immediately impressed. "Oh yes baby, you're a hot little cock sucking wife. I'm gonna love fucking you!"
Lori's eyes flashed open and she smiled up at Grant, briefly releasing his cock.

"I guarantee you will!" she said lasciviously and dropped her mouth back over his cock, closing her eyes and enjoying herself. Pretty soon she had Grant on the edge and broke away.

Then it was Duke's turn and she unzipped him releasing his handsome strong cock that was as large as Grant's.
Lori caressed Duke's cock tip with her lips and tongue.

"Am I doing OK?" she quizzed, seeking Duke's approval.
"Oh yes - you're going to give me everything I want tonight and more!"

Duke pushed Lori's head down and her mouth engulfed his cock. While she sucked him, Duke told me, Davis and Grant to strip off. Then he called them over. I just stood there with a raging hard on watching the scene unfold.

"Just give her a little bit of cock to open her up" he instructed, then turning to me, "get this on video - you will want to remember the first time you saw another man's cock in your wife!"

He was right, I did!

First Davis knelt behind her and started to finger Lori. She was already wet and open so he quickly placed his cock at her pussy and slid into her. Still with Duke's cock in her mouth she let out a little moan and opened her eyes looking up at him.

"Good girl - you like that don't you?"

"Mmmm" she nodded up and down with her mouth full. Lori didn't miss a beat and I was so proud of my sexy wife seeing her sandwiched between two men.

Lori began to moan more and closed her eyes. Duke could see she was getting excited and told Davis not to let her come so he pulled out.

"No coming until I tell you!" he ordered. Lori's eyes flashed open again and she looked up at him pleadingly. "No!"

Then he motioned to Grant who got ready behind her.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: BOSS SEDUCES MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME bymdm1106 (+16 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 03-04-2022, 06:56 AM