Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
He progressed slowly down and kissed her neck moving slowly kissing her boobs or kissing the valley of her boobs. He squeezed err boobs hard with both hands even as he licked and kissed her boobs. She is moaning now saying yes Anil suck my boobs, suck them hard.............

He now gripped her pussy. He found her pussy is wet and soaking and gently pushed one and then 2 fingers in to her wet pussy. This double attack on her tits and pussy is too much for Padmini, she stated moaning loud, and fortunately there is no one in the house. She started saying yes push fingers deeper, push them hard. He obliged and soon she let out a big moan and she felt her orgasmic pleasure. He is not done yet, he moved down and stared licking her pussy like a hungry dog, he drank all her juices and ten kissed her allowing her to taste her own pussy juices. She licked the juices on his lips and cheeks.

Time to enjoy her pussy he thought. She gripped his cock feeling its hardness and length. He mounted her and she happily guided his hard cock in to her love treasure. He pushed in to her well lubricated married pussy and his cock went inside her in one quick move. She felt his cock filling up her pussy. She moved up her hips indicating him to move and he responded by fucking her pussy and he stated slowly building his rhythm and then picked up his pace.

She felt happy; she has got a cock after some time and wanted to make sure of the chance encounter. Idiot what are you waiting for push it as deep as you can and fuckkkk me faaaaster. Being young he picked his pace and is now ramming her married pussy real hard. Yes, that is the way I want you to pound me, have no mercy, ram my pussy she stated yelling. 

As he fucked her with pace she moaned and moaned and then she climaxed. He let her rest and recover and then started ramming her gain. Now she took her boob in to his mouth and squeezed her other boob. Or he kissed her passionately even as he pounded her pussy fast and furiously. This type of raw sex is what Padmini is missing and she thoroughly enjoyed and now both of them are grunting and both reached their climax same time. 

He felt her juices shower his cock and this made him to empty a few more streams of hot cum in to her married pussy. Exhausted he lay by her side but soon she cuddled up to him. Anil hugged her and said thx for real good sex baby. She smiled and said Anil I too enjoyed as much as you have. Well dear the night has just begun he responded. She smiled back and said you really think so. He responded yes dear it will be a long night

They rested as they cuddled and Padmini felt she is living her days with Vijay. She rested on his chest even as her boobs crushed on his manly chest. She smiled at him and kissed him tenderly. He kissed back lovingly saying you are my dream babe and am happy you made my dream a reality. She inserted her fingers in his hair lovingly and said you are a nice guy Anil.

As they cuddled, he ki, my goddess has been so kind He kissed her and he showered kisses all over her and said babe I am so lucky. She responded by kissing him back. Anil, take me again she said. He responded with a passionate kiss. He showered kisses again and sucked and licked her boobs. She said wait Anil I have to repay you. She griped his cock. You do have a nice package though it is not big as they say in stories right, Padmini said, yes dear I will not say I am BBC but I have enough to make you happy.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. COMPLETED - by twinciteeguy - 23-03-2022, 06:16 AM