Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Lori looked intently into my eyes and a smile started to crinkle her eyes. She was actually looking forward to telling me!

"I just went upstairs and had sex with Duke. I couldn't help myself - he's the sexiest man I've ever met. He has my panties in his pocket and his come is dripping down my inner thighs.".
I gasped and was speechless. I just stared into Lori's eyes as she continued.....................

"I know I should say I'm sorry but I can't. It was amazing - he just seemed to break down my resistance so easily and then all of a sudden, I knew I wanted him. I couldn't think of anything else. I didn't even think of you".

Lori looked up at me with questioning eyes, waiting for my reaction.

"So you're glad you did it?" I asked calmly.

"Yes - more than I can explain," She answered, letting it sink in for a moment. "And the sex was amazing too. He's an incredible lover and he fucked me beautifully. I came twice in fifteen minutes. I hope you can cope with that. I need to make sure that you still love me?"

I kissed Lori tenderly on the lips and told her I still loved her.

"Good, because I have a really difficult question to ask you".

"Ask away!"

"I want to have sex with Duke again tonight - all night if possible".

"That wasn't really a question".

"No it wasn't but this time I need something from you".
Lori bit her lower lip, hesitating.

"Duke has offered to give me this necklace if I have sex with him while you watch. Could you do that for me?"
"So it's all about the necklace?"

"No it's all about us. I want to spend the night with him anyway, I really do. But I want you to get me the necklace by agreeing to watch".

I put my hand on Lori's tight bum and pulled her to me so she could feel my rigid cock.

"There's your answer", I declared as we locked mouths in a deep passionate kiss. "I would love you to have that necklace!"

Now it was Lori's turn to be surprised. I'm sure she had expected me to be furious.

"So you're turned on by this?"

"Yes, I've been watching him slowly seduce you all night!"
"And you didn't try to stop him?"

"It was so sexy to watch! I wanted him to succeed. By the time he fingered you under the table, I knew I wanted you to fuck him too!"

Lori called me a dirty bastard and we laughed and kissed some more. Suddenly, the tension was gone and we were sharing the thrill together. She told me Gail had explained what she does for Duke and she could do the same. I liked the idea that Lori could fuck for fun and profit. I told her I was proud to have such a sexy slut as my wife.
Then she hit me with the big one.

"Duke has some more conditions that he wants you to accept. Please don't be too shocked when he asks you - I know what he wants and it's OK with me. But you have to agree too".

"What are they?" I begged.
"He has to tell you", she laughed, enjoying seeing me cringe.

Lori asked me to steer us next to Duke and Gail. When we were dancing next to them, she simply called out "Yes" to Duke, giggling with a huge sexy smile on her face.

At the end of the dance, we broke apart and Lori went off to the toilets again with Gail. Duke took me back to our table. This time he sat next to me and we refreshed our glasses of champagne. This was his moment to prove he could dominate me too.

"I enjoyed your delicious wife more than any woman I've had for a long time", he declared with great satisfaction, "Lori is so sexy and she has such a sweet body. She was so willing. Lori begged me to fuck her. Her pussy just opened up and she pulled me into her with her legs behind my back. She kept calling out my name and telling me how much she wanted me. She came twice before I came in her - did Lori tell you that just now when you were dancing?

"Yes, and she told me how much she enjoyed it" I revealed, knowing this was what he wanted to hear. He looked pleased.

"Would you like to see me do it again? Because I've decided she deserves to keep that necklace, if you watch".

I did want to watch. The thought was consuming me. Duke could sense my reaction.

"Admit it - you want to watch me fuck Lori don't you?"
"Yes" I confessed willingly. "She's there for you tonight and I want to see it".

"Good! I want you to watch how much she enjoys it too and take photos and video to record the pleasure I will give her. Will you do that?"

"Yes!" I think I was enjoying my humiliation more that Duke was!

stay tuned..................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: BOSS SEDUCES MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME bymdm1106 (+16 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 24-03-2022, 07:01 AM