Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"I don't know how I let this happen!" I confided.
"Because he's the alpha male".

Gail was right. Then she started to explain what could happen next.

"If Lori's wearing the necklace when she comes back, it may be a long night for both or you. It means she totally submitted and pleased him and she has agreed to his conditions".................

Gail took a sip of her champagne and smiled at me. She was enjoying this too and I realized she was an accomplice in her husband's conquests and was preparing me for something. I begged to know the conditions.

"If Lori wants to keep the necklace after tonight, she has to confess to you, describe what she did with Duke and get you to join them upstairs to watch him fuck her again and again".

My head was spinning and I nearly came spontaneously. Gail continued.

"Do you want Lori to have that beautiful necklace?"

"Yes...yes I do", I stammered, completely helpless to my own sordid desires.

"Duke may have also conditions for you, depending on his plans for Lori".

"What kind of conditions?" I was now a little nervous.

"That I can't predict", explained Gail, "except he will have decided how he wants to enjoy Lori by now and he will want you to admit you want to see it happen. Then he's conquered you both. That's what turns him on".

A few other people returned from the dance floor and our conversation was interrupted. About ten minutes later, I saw Duke and Lori enter the ballroom and make their way over to us. They stopped briefly at a few tables and Duke introduced her to some of his friends I had met earlier. As they got closer, I could see Lori was wearing the necklace and a very satisfied grin. She was flushed and radiant - just like I remembered her on our wedding night.

"Sorry I stole your lovely wife - but she didn't seem to mind", Duke said to me triumphantly, flashing a smile at Lori. Turning to Gail, he invited her to dance and left me alone with Lori.

"Come on, let's dance too", she said simply and I followed her to the dance floor.

I couldn't believe how composed Lori was as she slipped into my arms on the dance floor. She felt warm and I caught the faint aroma of sex mixed with her perfume. Lori pressed up close to me.

"I have something to confess and I need you to promise you won't make a scene here or get angry until I finish explaining".

"I promise!"

Lori looked intently into my eyes and a smile started to crinkle her eyes. She was actually looking forward to telling me!

"I just went upstairs and had sex with Duke. I couldn't help myself - he's the sexiest man I've ever met. He has my panties in his pocket and his come is dripping down my inner thighs.".

I gasped and was speechless. I just stared into Lori's eyes as she continued.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: BOSS SEDUCES MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME bymdm1106 (+16 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 20-03-2022, 07:16 AM