Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"I'm going to dance with Duke. I hope you don't mind".

"She has to", added Duke with a huge smirk on his face, "that's part of the price for wearing the necklace tonight!"

I wondered what the other part would be!

Gail and I wished them well and my wife set off hand in hand with Duke. Soon they were dancing intimately on one side of the dance floor. Her body melted into his and she rested her head on his chest. The lights were lowered and the evening took on a romantic mood.

After three dances, Lori and Duke returned to the table. He had his arm around her waist and she was smiling, giggling and flirtatious. As they sat down, Duke pulled his chair closer to Lori. Then to my surprise, Duke started a business conversation with me, asking about my firm. As we discussed various investments and he shared some information about his businesses I started to realize that Lori's eyes were glazing over. But it wasn't from boredom. Judging by the position of his arm and how she sat forward, it was obvious that Duke was fingering her under the table. Then it struck me - this was my test!

I just continued the conversation looking straight at Duke. I both hated him for his arrogance and admired him for his confidence.

After a few moments, Gail got up and walked behind Duke, gently massaging his shoulders. She also looked intently at me, to see if I would flinch. She ran her fingers through Duke's hair and teased the back of his neck. As Lori began to breathe more heavily and her eyes closed, Gail winked knowingly at me. Duke didn't miss a beat and kept up his conversation with me as I watched my wife silently give a tiny shudder and I knew she had come on his fingers.

Lori's eyes flashed open and she stared straight into mine. Apart from a slight curling smile, again Lori gave me no clue of what was happening. I looked back at Duke. His smile was now smug satisfaction. He knew that I knew. I had passed my test and he knew I wouldn't stop him with Lori.

"Come on Lori, let's do what girls do best", Gail said. "Let's go to the restroom".

As they left, I expected Duke to confront me and tell me his intentions with Lori. Instead, he asked me to join him and introduced me to several of his wealthy acquaintances on other tables. We spent a little longer to two men, Grant and Davis who Duke said were two of his best friends. He told them to make me and my 'exquisitely charming' wife welcome to their world and said he hoped to see them later in the evening. As Duke steered me back to our table, he put his hand on my shoulder.

"It's good that you have such a beautiful wife" he said, "Lori will be a great asset for your business career". Then he turned and shook my hand firmly, fixing me in a knowing stare, continuing. "Think about it. I would be a very valuable customer and so would those two guys".

Before I could answer, I could see the women coming back to the table.

"Say nothing to Lori", was Duke's command to me. "This is all up to her now".

"I understand", I said, really not sure where this was leading.

As they returned, Lori made her way directly to Duke and stood dutifully beside him with longing eyes.

"Surely I owe you another dance?" she asked him. "I can't imagine I've paid the rent on this necklace yet!"

"You certainly haven't!" He laughed, taking her back to the dance floor.

"Let's dance too", Gail asked and soon we were dancing close together. I deliberately positioned us away from Duke and Lori so as not to interrupt her seduction. Pressed close to me, I know Gail could feel my bulging cock.

"Aren't you going to ask me what I said to Lori?"

"I'm dying to know!"

"I told her I'm OK whatever she does with Duke!"

"What was her reaction?"

"She was very surprised, then she thanked me, asked me not to tell you anything and keep you occupied, in case she decides to do it".

"So she still thinks I don't know!"

"Yes"

That answer was a huge turn on. Less than fifty feet away, my wife was dancing with another man and thinking of giving herself to him, keeping it secret from me! As I watched Lori dance with him he whispered something to her and she looked longingly up into his eyes and nodded yes. They immediately broke the dance and started towards the door. She never looked back to check where I was.

"They're leaving", I told Gail. I was trembling with excitement and Gail knew it.

"You want her to do it, don't you?"

"I can't help it", I confessed.

Gail felt my cock between my legs.

"I'm sorry I can't help you with this", she said genuinely. "Maybe if you do business with Duke, one day he will tell me to fuck you. I hope he does!"

I thanked her but of course my mind was on other matters as I wondered how Lori was doing. Gail and I went back to the table. She could see how nervous I was and started to reassure me.

"Don't worry, she's not going to leave you! Try to relax. He won't hurt her. Let her enjoy herself - he's an amazing fuck".

That didn't really make me feel any better - just harder!

"How long will they be gone?"

"Not long. He just wants to conquer her initially. Then he'll want come back and parade his victory in front of you. He'll want you to know she enjoyed fucking him. It's all about his power over both of you".

"I don't know how I let this happen!" I confided.

"Because he's the alpha male".

Gail was right. Then she started to explain what could happen next.

"If Lori's wearing the necklace when she comes back, it may be a long night for both or you. It means she totally submitted and pleased him and she has agreed to his conditions".
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: BOSS SEDUCES MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME bymdm1106 (+16 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 17-03-2022, 06:35 AM