Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Duke took Lori's hand and lifted her up, placing a kiss on her cheek. Then he turned towards me and said,
"I could see how much Lori wants the necklace, so it only seems fair to let her try it on to see if it suits her. Doesn't she look beautiful?"
I admitted that she looked amazing, and told Lori that the necklace suited her. Lori looked at me intensely as if to trying to communicate a deep question. I'm sure she had no idea that Gail had told me what was happening. I didn't give her any indication that I understood. I abandoned her at that moment and chose to become complicit in her seduction. She would have to decide if she would succumb.
"I'm sorry I can't buy it for you, darling!" I called across to Lori..............

"You won't have to pay for it", replied Duke, "there's always a deal to be done. We can find a way". To others at the table, it probably sounded like a joust between businessmen. To me it was a lance to my heart. I knew what he meant and wanted. By now, I was hoping Lori would too.

Gail leaned over to me.

"Don't worry, he never asks for too much at first", reassured Gail, "maybe her panties, or to feel her under the table, or for her to get his cock out secretly. He will pick something like that to break down her resistance. From then it's only a matter of time before he puts the big question".

Duke leaned in to Lori and whispered in her ear. She nodded submissively and excused herself to go to the restroom. She looked a little flushed and agitated and hardly glanced in my direction.

"Is she wearing sexy lingerie?" asked Gail.

"Yes, something from La Perla", I confided.

"Then that's what he wants from her. He will have already found out what she's wearing and demanded it to test her".

I watched my gorgeous wife thread her way through the tables. Now I had a raging hard-on and couldn't wait for her to return to see what happened next. Gail could sense my tension and I felt her hand under the table find my crotch as she tested my arousal.

"Good - I'm glad you're getting excited too!" she exclaimed.

I asked Gail why Duke didn't just buy the best and sexiest hookers in the world and she explained how it was about power not money. For him, seducing another man's wife and fucking her in front of him was the ultimate power trip. I had to admit, the idea was beginning to excite me too.

I took out my phone and with shaking fingers, texted Lori.
> Are you having a good evening? < > Wonderful! < was her instant reply > Nice of Duke to let you try the necklace < > I know! Can you believe it? < > I think its what you do when you're rich and famous, like him < > I don't mind! Anything to wear this necklace! <

I didn't give any indication that I suspected what was happening and Lori offered no clue. She seemed perfectly happy concealing her feelings from me and it turned me on.

> Have fun then < I added > I'm sure I will. You too <
About five minutes later, Lori returned and sat back down next to Duke. I watched from the corner of my eye and after a short pause, I could see her pass something under the table to Duke. He had her panties. His first victory. Lori looked at me innocently and I just smiled back.

Conversation returned to normal around the table and there were two more auctions but this time Duke didn't bid. I kept stealing glances at Lori and Duke and could see she was completely absorbed in conversation with him. Soon the dancing started and Lori called over to me and Gail, fingering the necklace which adorned her neck.
"I'm going to dance with Duke. I hope you don't mind".

"She has to", added Duke with a huge smirk on his face, "that's part of the price for wearing the necklace tonight!"

stay tuned......................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: BOSS SEDUCES MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME bymdm1106 (+16 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 14-03-2022, 06:33 AM