Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
Much to her surprise she responded and the kiss became a long kiss. Padmini also observed his hand is on her navel initially and then he moved it on her boob cupping her boob. A moan escaped from her mouth as he again kissed her and squeezed her boob. He kissed her clev too. Now Padmini is in 2 minds, she has not thought of allowing this far but she is also aroused. He took advantage of her indecision and removed her pallu and squeezing he boobs as he kissed her boobs. Again moans like ah, oh escaped from her mouth.............

He hugged her saying my princess I want to see you in those bras you purchased. So, saying he kissed her again and pinched her boobs saying your lips tastes so good. So you want to see me in bra and panty? Yes, if you bestow the favour on me. She smiled and said OK will show but then we will call it a day, no more kissing and touching. 

Seductively she removed her saree and Anil is excited to see her in her petty coat and blouse. Then she removed the blouse as well as her petty coat and stood in her lacy bra and panty. The bra could cover only half her boobs and her ass cheeks can be seen from the thin panty. As he rose no touching, she said Then she came back with another bra and panty. She modelled in it for him and then came and sat on the sofa saying happy now. He smiled and said yes you are gracious and made my day memorable.

He placed his hands on her thighs and as she is about to say no, he caressed her fair and lovely thighs saying they are so silky smooth, feel like kissing them. Then he sat on the floor and he showered kisses on her thighs. Oh, ummmmmmm aaah sounds are heard. He now moved near her and kissed her, Padmini now sat there in a state of haze and transfixed. 

He seized his chance and squeezed her boobs and kissed her boobs. He took the liberty of unhooking her bra and he kissed all over her boobs He removed her bra from her body and whispered in her ears. Let me have the pleasure of seeing these wonderful boobs. Padmini is in state of arousal and bliss and she is just nodding as his oral stimulations have aroused her. Her mid is telling her to stop and sleep but her body is telling her enjoy the day.

As she is in state of daze as well as arousal, he licked and sucked both her boobs. Even as he took her boob in his mouth and another in his hand, the other hand roamed over her navel. He is whispering Mem you are so lovely, sooo sexy and sooooooooooo sensuous. 

Permit me to worship this beauty. Padmini tried to push him away saying stop Anil, we have crossed many limits, let us stop this. But he pleaded with her and continued to suck her boobs, suck her nips and even bite her nip gently and lick her boobs. He then licked her navel. As he licked her navel, he caressed her upper thighs. 

His fingers are touching her pussy and then he gripped her pussy. He whispered again you have a nice pussy Mem; it will be a pleasure to kiss and taste your wonderful pussy.

He crawled down and before she could stop him, he pulled the panty down and kissed her pussy. Her pussy is already soaking wet and the smell of sex is emanating from her pussy. Ummmmmmmmm lovely taste Mem, he said and continued to kiss her pussy lips. Now Padmini is pushing his head on to her pussy. He obliged by licking her pussy with his tongue pushing it inside. He led her to BR.

As she lay in bed, he too joined her and hugged her lips met and as he kissed her, she kissed back. She is on fire it seemed. He continued to kiss her taking break only for breathing. He then kissed her neck, her chin, her cheeks and her eyes saying what a pleasure to kiss my dream woman. She relished all the attention. Of late she did not have good sex with her hubby as he is too busy and tired too. He progressed slowly down and kissed her neck moving slowly kissing her boobs or kissing the valley of her boobs. He squeezed her boobs hard with both hands even as he licked and kissed her boobs. She is moaning now saying yes Anil suck my boobs, suck them hard. 

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. COMPLETED - by twinciteeguy - 17-03-2022, 11:05 PM