Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
I looked over at Lori again and by now the signs were unmistakable that she was getting aroused, making eyes at Duke and slowly falling under his spell. I was even more surprised at myself - I had decided not to intervene. I just wanted to see if he would succeed.

Gail continued.

"It will probably be the best sex she's ever had. It always is for me. I even like it when he's had a new conquest, especially another man's wife, because he comes home afterwards and does me like crazy, boasting about how he wore down her resistance and in the end, she begged him!"

By now I was becoming hard and my mind was starting to fill with wild images, when I was interrupted by the master of ceremonies calling for the first auction of the evening.
"Watch this", instructed Gail. "This will be his first big move on Lori".
"How so?"
"Just watch - he's a master at this. Very soon we will know if he can conquer your wife!"

The auctioneer announced a beautiful Dior necklace, valued at over $60,000 dollars and its images were flashed up on the screen. All the women at the table commented on how lovely it was. Lori pointed to it and called over to me that I should bid on it for her. I nodded to acknowledge, knowing it was out of my league! Then Duke asked me loudly:

"Hey Brett, are you going to bid on that for Lori, 'cos if you are I will stay out of the bids?"
"Out of my range!" I had to reply, reluctantly, feeling very insignificant in the moment.
"OK then", said Duke, "Its mine". He flashed a knowing look at Gail.

The bidding was frantic and Duke competed furiously with other guests until finally he prevailed at $92,000. There was much applause and cheering at our table, with Lori the most enthusiastic. Duke pulled a check book out of his tuxedo and scribbled out the check. Then he went up to the podium to get his prize, taking the microphone, joking that he was so ashamed with the other bidders underpaying that he had decided to pay $100,000 after all. He returned triumphant to our table and passed the necklace around for all to see.

When the necklace reached me and Gail, she pressed in close to me.

"He's going to offer to let Lori wear it this evening, in exchange for some small sexual token".

Now I was spellbound as the necklace was passed a few more times until it came to Lori. She looked at it adoringly and Duke leaned over to whisper in her ear. Her surprised look told me he had put his question to her. I realized Gail was right and I was witnessing my young wife being seduced in front of my eyes by a very powerful man.

Duke stood up and towered over Lori. Slightly fearful, she looked up at him as he took the necklace from it's box, unclipping it and offering it towards her neck.

"Shall I?" he said loudly enough for me to hear. Lori simply nodded silently and he stepped behind her while she pulled up her hair to give him access to her slender neck to fasten the necklace. Now my wife wore his trophy. I knew what this meant.

Duke took Lori's hand and lifted her up, placing a kiss on her cheek. Then he turned towards me and said,

"I could see how much Lori wants the necklace, so it only seems fair to let her try it on to see if it suits her. Doesn't she look beautiful?"

I admitted that she looked amazing, and told Lori that the necklace suited her. Lori looked at me intensely as if to trying to communicate a deep question. I'm sure she had no idea that Gail had told me what was happening. I didn't give her any indication that I understood. I abandoned her at that moment and chose to become complicit in her seduction. She would have to decide if she would succumb.

"I'm sorry I can't buy it for you, darling!" I called across to Lori.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: BOSS SEDUCES MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME bymdm1106 (+16 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 11-03-2022, 06:28 AM