Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
So, she selected a few and Anil chooses a couple and said I feel either of these will make Sir forget his work. She smiled and took one and then Anil again selected a low-cut top for her. He then guided her to inner ware section. She mischievously asked him are you going to help here too. Nil responded I would love to help but I am hesitating as you may not like my presence here. She smiled and asked him to follow.............

They are there for a long time as she has to use trial room too. He helped her buy a few sexy bras and panties. She bought a thong too and she casually said am not too sure he will like these things. Anil quickly responded saying I think he will love your selection. She smiled back and Anil thought she looks so lovely. Will I ever get a chance to bury my face be in between those long legs of her?

On her birthday she wore the blue saree and a matching jacket and she looked ravishing. As she descended from upstairs, Anil is the first to greet her, happy birthday, Mem he said, presenting a bouquet to her. He also gave her a lovely rose and said Mem you look stunning. She smiled at him and she is pleased with the rose too and all the attention se is getting. She walked in to the office room and her hubby greeted her and hugged her warmly. Happy birthday baby he said and kissed her. 

The couple spent some quality time as they went shopping and returned for lunch. Her hubby bought a nice saree and a necklace for her. They had planned to have dinner date in the night. Padmini hoped she will get to spend quality time with her hubby and also get a good fuck. Of late her hubby is busy and tired by the time he comes to BR and so drifted to sleep.

Unfortunately for her, hubby’s boss arrived suddenly and both have to meet some clients etc in the night and have dinner in another place. Boss has planned to stay for a couple of days and she is sure she will not see him at all during the stay of Boss.   Padmini’s hopes are dashed. She felt bad that her hubby will not be with her on her birthday. Hubby left with his boss and Anil stayed back.

He remarked Mem, you are no doubt disappointed, but these are part of the game, Sir cannot help when Boss is around and Boss is unaware today is your birthday. Padmini smiled weakly. 

Anil left saying he will come back at 6pm and if she has any work he can tell him. Anil arrived and he brought a nice birthday cake and also gave Padmini, a nice big rose, saying to a beautiful queen, a small present on her birthday. She thanked him and is very pleased, especially with the rose. Padmini is dressed in new saree and he thought she must be wearing one of those sexy bras. As she bent to receive the rose, he could see hint of her clev. She looked lovely in that dress he thought.

He also brought a wine battle but tonight Padmini is not in mood to have wine. So, when Anil proposed a toast, she stopped him, walked and brought back Scotch and poured it in 2 glasses and he said cheers to the most beautiful Lady and she smiled back. They sipped and chatted and he lavished praise on her. She enjoyed the session and he asked her to cut the cake but requested her to wear the skirt and top and then cut the cake. 

She obliged and he said you look amazing in this skirt and top. (He thought she is looking sexy).  You look 15-20 yrs younger. She realized he is flirting brazenly with her but then thought it has been a long time since she enjoyed the flirting and let me flirt on my birthday. As she cut the cake, he wished her again and took pics. In some pics her lovely boobs are seen as she bent to cut the cake

After cake cutting, they sat again, sipping and she wanted him to show the pics. (She could have asked him to forward but she wanted him to show the pics and see his body language too) He showed her the pics, first one she is in skirt and top, then series of pics cutting he cake. She observed this guy has taken in such way that my neckline is exposed and he possibly loved seeing her clev. 

A few pics showed good mount of her fair boobs. Her navel too is on show as the moved up a few inches. You look ravishing in the pics Mem he said. I think you will agree you look stunning in this skirt and top. She smiled saying you seem good in flattery. But she is pleased with her looks and the attention she is getting from this young guy. He showed her a couple of pics again saying you look so lovely in this Mem. 

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. COMPLETED - by twinciteeguy - 09-03-2022, 06:36 AM