Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
My Indian Mom's Sexcapades by lovely_fantasy

Author's Note: All characters in this work are fictional and bear no resemblance or relation to any individuals living or dead. All characters are above 18 years of age.

I am 19 years old and live with my mom, who is 36 years old. My mom got married at an early age and had me within a year of marriage. We live on the top floor of a 30 floor apartment complex. We own the whole floor of 5000 square feet and my mom uses a third of its space for her office. Her office and our home are on same floor and connected with different entrance. No one coming to the office would know that it's connected to the house. My mom decorated the office and home so well that it looks like a show room. Her office overlooks the city, with large desk and a full screen projector. One room of the office is showcasing all the products she distributes with beautiful pictures of the models.

My mom is 5' 5" and weighs 48kg. She looks much younger than age. Most people think she is 25 years old. She has a great body measuring 34C-26-36. When she goes out, people just stare at her ass all the time. I used to feel upset and also excited that she is my mom. Many times, people asked whether she is my girlfriend. She runs a distribution network for a large cosmetic brand and owns the distribution rights for the entire state. She makes good amount of money, stays fit with daily exercise and wears fashionable clothing. She is like the actress in a daily serial shows in India. She would make every man turn their heads. My dad runs a jewelry store and also distributes jewelry to Eastern Europe from Dubai. He has successful business and visits us every 3months. So, I live with my mom and we have some servants who come to the home and leave by 9AM.

My mom has a fixed routine. She wakes up at 6 and exercises until 7:30. She makes sure I am ready, had breakfast and leave at 8AM. She eats breakfast with me. She then goes to shower and she is ready by 8:30AM to start her work. The servants cook, clean the house and leave by 9AM. She has the house and the office for herself until 4PM. She finishes the work by 4PM and takes care of me until 5 PM. She freshens up and does some social meetings with her friends and comes back by 9PM. She spends some time with me, talks to my dad and sleeps by 10PM.

My mom and myself visit our grandparents house every 3 months when i have holidays. This event happened when during one of such visits. After a long drive, we reached our grandparents house in the late evening. After quickly having dinner, we went to bed. People go to bed early in the villages. When we visit, my mom usually sleeps in the room where she grew up and I used to sleep in the second floor of the house. In this visit, I slept in the room adjacent to my mom's room. This room has a small glass window. The glass was coated in one side so that the other person can't see it. They made in such a way to check on my mom from the other room. It used to be my grandparents' room. They stopped using it after they expanded the house and it used to be for storing food grains. I slept in this room as I had sprained leg and don't want to climb the stairs.

I was dead tired and was sleeping. In the middle of the night, I heard some noise and woke up. When looked through the window, my mom's room dim light was on. i couldn't believe myself. My mom was wearing a T-shirt and a long skirt. Someone is kissing my mom and squeezing her boobs over her T-shirt with one hand. He was feeling her ass from the other hand. I couldn't clearly make out who this person is. But my mom seems to be engaged with him. She was her one hand on the back of his neck and the other hand feeling his penis over his pants. They both have been squeezing and fondling each other for few minutes.

He started undressing my mom. He opened the skirt button and dropped it on the floor. Mom took off her T-shirt and threw on the floor. Mom was not wearing any undergarments and she is naked. While the other guy was undressing, I was mesmerized to see my mom. She was looking like a carved stone sculpture with right sizes at every level. She has flat stomach like a runway, ass protruding out and the whole body shining like gold in the dim light. I was thinking how could my dad ever keep her so much distance.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM FALLS FOR WHITE MAN by hornygirl6996 (+14 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 08-02-2022, 06:43 AM