Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"Sorry about this, it's just much too hot to wear too many clothes today". He boomed. He too seemed to have a certain jump in his step as he walked around.
"It's completely fine Allan, think of this as your home." I said politely.
"Allan, Sandeep made both of us breakfast!". My mother chimed in. Allan smiled, came over and patted my shoulder.
"What a wonderful child, makes sense, given how wonderful his mother is." Alan said with a smirk..............

"Allan!" Mom said blushing furiously. Allan went over and pecked Mom in front of me. Mom didn't visibly react. I just stood there smiling sheepishly. I noticed Mom and Allan were holding hands, and in the day the contrast of their skin colors was very visible.

Allan clearly took care of his body as he had massive shoulders and a visibly 6 pack. His white body glowed unlike anything I had seen before. We sat at the table, Allan at the head, Mom on one side and me on the other. I noticed Allan and Mom talking a lot to each other, and did not really make conversation with me. After we had done eating, Mom quickly took the dishes to the kitchen to clean them. Allan followed her.

I noticed Allan standing behind her, hugging his strong white body into her soft brown one from behind. My poor Mom stood washing the dishes as Allan ran his big paws down the side of her leg, and I am sure she felt his dick in her butt. Occasionally her hand would reach out behind her and stroke Allan's blond hair. The whole scene was so hot. He was whispering something inaudible to her, as his hands roamed her soft body. She would occasionally jerk from the touches, but seemed to be enjoying it.

I was in the living room watching some tv, when I noticed Mom and Allan going up hand in hand and then the bedroom door shut. Soon enough the sounds of fornication started filling the house. It seemed Mom had lost all shame and had no intention of suppressing her moans any longer even with my presence.

Soon the sounds got my pecker hard and I had shot my white goo all over the floor, which I rapidly proceeded to clean to ensure no signs of it remained. A few hours later, I had noticed there was no moaning sounds for quite a while, and then Mom and Allan came down hand in hand. Mom was wearing an elegant pink strapless sari. She looked beautiful! Allan was wearing a semi-formal shirt and pants.

"We are going to get some lunch near the beach, would you like to join us, Sandeep?" Allan asked confidently, while holding Mom's hands. Mom was a bit shy but more confident than breakfast.

"Wear some good clothes, Allan wants to take us to an upscale place." Mom said.

What choice did I have, I shrugged and asked for 5 minutes? I didn't know how to feel, it would be like I was a 3rd wheel on a couple's date. I was beginning to admire Allan's confidence, to have turned my shy homely mother into a confident woman who was going on dates with a white man.
When I came out of my room, I noticed Mom and Allan liplocked. Feeling awkward I cleared my throat. They broke apart and Allan confidently said, "Let's Go!"

... to be continued

This is all the author wrote, will update as and when the story gets updated.......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM FALLS FOR WHITE MAN by hornygirl6996 (+14 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 03-02-2022, 06:40 AM